Electro-Aerodynamics

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ExNuke

Electro-Aerodynamics

Unread post by ExNuke » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Looking for resources and information on ways to cause Ionization. I'm very interested in Air Ionizers and how they work to accelerate and filter the air. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvR9XtmxwLg <----- they use electricity to accelerate particles across the surface. Anyone know anything about this? Does it just naturally occur when a voltage is applied to a surface?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0Jf-zu ... re=related <----- Home made fusion reactor. They're using electricity to ionize the air and create a stationary plasma. Anyone care to decipher the units and terms they throw out and how they apply to the fusion reactor? It honestly seems like fusion is a very electrical phenomena, more to do with charge and less to do with mass and gravity. Why couldn't they cause air to fuse? Why does it have to be deuterium?
just the observations and facts...

lokilokison

Re: Electro-Aerodynamics

Unread post by lokilokison » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:55 am

The link to the first video didn't work for me, fyi.
The second group and video showed a Deuterium (H^2/1) Fusor (spelling?). That's the old version of fusion reactors, as I'm to understand it. There is a lot less energy required to electromagnetically squeeze the atomic nuclei together when using the neutron heavy form of Hydrogen (Deuterium) and it's an abundantly produced form of Hydrogen from a radioactive waste called "heavy water", due to it's mildly radioactive Deuterium and Oxygen isotope content.
Why not air? Our atmosphere, down at near sea level, is rich in Nitrogen (about 78%) and Oxygen (about 20%). The other 2% is made up of a lot of inert gases or Carbon/Hydrocarbon mixtures. It's the 2% that interferes with a clean fusion of Oxygen or Nitrogen process, for the most part. It is also that Nitrogen compounds love to explode under challenging conditions (like pressure and heat). Oxygen, well, oxidizes. Anything that could bond with oxygen in the chamber would (e.g., Iron alloys, aluminum, silicon, etc.). When that oxidation reaction happens, it would likely start a fire. Thus, Nitrogen and Oxygen in a fusion chamber might pose safety risks, especially in the atmosphere and vacuum regulation systems. In theory, one would have to separate the Nitrogen or Oxygen out and, then, it could possibly be atomically fused under extreme magnetic "pressure".