Solar Electron Flux

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Siggy_G

Solar Electron Flux

Unread post by Siggy_G » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Prof. Donald E Scott's latest contribution to the thunderblogs is an excellent one:

Thunderblogs: Voyager 1 Updates - Solar Electron Flux

I hope Scott attempts to publish this in some journal as well, as it needs to be more such papers available in data bases, also in order to be available for citations in new papers or books.

In fact, these numbers will contribute quite a bit to some work I've been looking into, which is related to making a simulation of the Electric Sun model. Finding some further data or papers on the solar wind structure and any measured particle directions at various measurement points would contribute as well.

Goldminer

Re: Solar Electron Flux

Unread post by Goldminer » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:44 am

NASA's Voyager Hits New Region at Solar System Edge
NASA press release wrote:Scientists previously reported the outward speed of the solar wind had diminished to zero in April 2010, marking the start of the new region. Mission managers rolled the spacecraft several times this spring and summer to help scientists discern whether the solar wind was blowing strongly in another direction. It was not. Voyager 1 is plying the celestial seas in a region similar to Earth's doldrums, where there is very little wind.
There's that "wind" again, blowing through all of their ideas!

I sense a disturbance in the farce.