magazines that might print EU Theory article?

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MattEU

magazines that might print EU Theory article?

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:58 am

Hello everybody, can anyone help with magazines that would at least look and consider an article on the EU Theory, especially if it as submitted by an established free lance journalist? The article may also cover the mystery of Malta's Cart Ruts, so magazines that may include human history stuff could be interested.

I can think of the Fortean Times but after that I don't really know any other magazines that print stuff that is even slightly alternative.

I suppose you could even consider newspapers but i guess that is even less likely!

cheers

D_Archer

Re: magazines that might print EU Theory article?

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:21 am

Hi Matt,

I think National Geographic would be great, but the chance of them accepting your article is small. You would have to approach them with just the Malta idea and see what their response is, or just show your pictures and see if they would want your story about those.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:05 am

thanks, might be worth a shot :) will try all the big magazines as it can not hurt

i am not writing the article, its someone else who is now interested in the EU but does that kind of work. i think if i wrote an article it would be to abusive towards the mainstream! once i get on that hobby horse ... :evil:

MattEU

Unread post by MattEU » Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:41 am

SIS have suggest Nexus magazine, so thanks to those good people there

i guess there are not many more magazines or publications out there, which shows how much MSM has a control or that the fringe people are on the internet

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 pm

Hi MattEu,

I'm holding a copy nr 19 of "Atlantis Rising". It is sort of a new age magazine, but contains references to Royal Rife and cold fusion. At least they are willing to discuss these topics.

http://www.atlantisrising.com/

Cheers,

T
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934