Document Regarding Plants and Magnetism

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

remelic

Document Regarding Plants and Magnetism

Unread post by remelic » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

I've recently published a book regarding the nature of plants and magnetism. There is some very interesting things you can learn from the way plants react to magnetic fields and electric fields. Let's face it, plants and all biology exist within a charged electric and magnetic environment. Knowing what we know about these forces gives us the ability to manipulate this environment. This document will show you how if you are interested.

http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/growi ... m/14682682

Thank you.

If you have any questions regarding this science, feel free to ask.

Peter
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

MrAmsterdam

Re: Document Regarding Plants and Magnetism

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:40 am

Hello Peter,

I do have questions about your book...

1. Does plant life resemble human life if we are talking about microcurrents? What is your view on this?
2. What are the strenghts of the forces if we talk about electric and magnetic fields?
3. If we manipulate the environment (lets say a greenhouse) would plants grow faster and more healthy?
4. Will this manipulation work for any kind of climate and any sort of ground the plant is living in?

Thanks Peter for this Q&A opportunity about your book!
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

remelic

Unread post by remelic » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 pm

MrAmsterdam wrote:Hello Peter,

I do have questions about your book...

1. Does plant life resemble human life if we are talking about micro-currents? What is your view on this?
2. What are the strengths of the forces if we talk about electric and magnetic fields?
3. If we manipulate the environment (lets say a greenhouse) would plants grow faster and more healthy?
4. Will this manipulation work for any kind of climate and any sort of ground the plant is living in?

Thanks Peter for this Q&A opportunity about your book!
1. No , plant cells and human cells are different in that they require sunlight to function as the little factory it is. Human cells need sunlight also but not in the same way. A plants structure is governed by the strength of the static-electric field around it. Change the field-strength a little and the structure of the plant will adapt.
2. The strengths have not been measured as far as I know. The resources I have are not that detailed.
3. Of course! simple technology can be developed for hundreds of applications to do with plants and magnetism.
4. Yes, it has nothing to do with climate or soil; that is the best part. It will cause a similar effect in any climate and will improve a poor soil condition.

No problem. I cant answer everything but I will try.
Secrets of Edward Leedskalnin
“Like a flash of lightning and in an instant the truth was revealed.” - Nikola Tesla
Electricity = Magnetism x Speed of Light Squared... Thats what he really meant.

baraveryhelles

Unread post by baraveryhelles » Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:09 am

I read the documents it is a quit interesting about the plants and the method are given are awesome . I think it is a one types of the revolution in the plants . According to me this will be a benefit to the person who are interested in the plants .