Electric Universe is way ahead of its time...

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rduke

Electric Universe is way ahead of its time...

Unread post by rduke » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:07 pm

From the looks of it, about 15-20 years to go before we even get to water level on this iceberg...

Interesting Documentary none the less, and actually shows how dead on the Electrical Universe is.

At least they are looking, even if they blunder about.

Latest National Geographic documentary about Lightning- they talk Sprits, Blue jets, and Elves..

http://www.ninjavideo.net/video/27184

You have to have Divx - very high quality if you are not familiar with the format. (They have links to Divx and Codec files directly under video)

And-

You have to also click the red line that says...

Click here to launch the NinjaVideo Helper Beta 0.3.9

You must click yes on the security dialog.

The NinjaVideo Helper Beta 0.3.9 is required to view videos on NinjaVideo.net

It is nothing harmful..
---

Enjoy!

rduke

Re: Electric Universe is way ahead of its time...

Unread post by rduke » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Anyone view the video?

I know for me it confirms alot of what we have been following, saying and thinking about for many years...while demonstrating how off the conventional approach has been for a long, long while.

Half of me wants to locate these scientists and bring them the EU arguments with out any wrappers or labels- So raw data and observations would be agreed upon long before the final apparent conclusions are tapped.

Then again, I have done this before in other varying regions of scientific research, and very often these people are really monolithic and lacking the fundamental vision to connect their observations with the rest of reality.

Apply too much "current" to these people... and they pop like a cheap fuse, at least that has been my experience.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Just watched the documentary. I didn't recognise anything they were talking about, not that I have much of a clue! It didn't help that, as usual, this National Geographic documentary is a total mess. Nice pictures and fancy CGI but it jumps from topic to topic in a non linear fashion, only ever scratching the surface before moving on to the next. It's pretty funny though:

"We probably know more about how a Star explodes half way across the Galaxy than how lightning works just a few miles above our heads" Joe Dwyer

I like the way they talk about sprites like they didn't exist until scientists were faced with actual footage of them. People have been reporting these things for years.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 am

Thanks for posting this rduke. If you want a laugh, click on "space" in the left hand column, and select "Earth's evil twin". Mainstream theories regarding Venus are dumb as nuts!

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

rduke

Unread post by rduke » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 am

Hey Redeye!

Glad you got a laugh out of it. They sure do pile it up on those programs don't they.

In the near future these scientists that are on these shows will look back at them and what they said on them like having one of those dreams where you are naked in a mall... except its real.

I love how deluded they are, and how they show it with that statement regarding nova, and so many countless others... Yet something never seems to click inside them for one reason or other, its crazy.

I simply appreciated it for the raw data. and it is the first mainstream show I have seen in a while (don't watch tv) that actually talked about blue jets, sprites, elves,etc...

I guess I got a little excited about it because now when I talk about these phenomena with others there at least is the slight chance that they will have heard of at the very least a sprite.

Earth's evil twin ehh... Well I don't know if I can take that- :? - I am sure there is a whole lotta

"IF you were standing on the surface of Venus, its heat would melt you inside out!" :roll: :lol:

Like most of these shows do to relate it to the viewer for some stupid dramatic reason or another... it is so annoying to me.

Edit-- Talkin to you Redeye.

Ok so my curiosity got the better of me and I clicked it...

:o :o

Venus was like earth billions of years ago???

Venus should be like Miami Florida...

I don't know if I can maintain my stomach contents with this--

Oh they just explained that there is enough pressure on it to crush a car... :roll: Oh my..

Well I wont make this a horror show play by play