Tesla Tower

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rickard

Tesla Tower

Unread post by rickard » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:36 am

Is there anybody who can tell something about the company Visiv technologies. They seem to create new Tesla towers and doing experiments on wireless energy distribution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhjHzdD ... uIkVMgRiww

a31ford

Re: Tesla Tower

Unread post by a31ford » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:43 pm

These guys are about 3 hr drive west of me.

Truthfully, I would not be wanting to live too close to that tower, it's my understanding that they are laterally broadcasting in effect, "microwaves" (liken to the thing in your kitchen), except at a MUCH higher power level...

I would want a Faraday cage around my house , and some chainmail to wear if I went outside.. it wouldn't be the first case of someone testing something that caused humans to die.....

It is a point to note also, that the US's HAARP project is ALSO some "scary" stuff, and most likely MUCH deadlier that the project in Saskatchewan .
If you do not have the "time" to do something right, the first time... When are you going to ? :geek:

neilwilkes

Unread post by neilwilkes » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:13 am

Not only have I seen the videos about this, I have also had a look at the list of CEO/Directors etc in the company.
Spook Central plus heavy USAF involvement.
USAF personnel first:
Michael W. Miller
BRIGADIER GENERAL (RETIRED), USAF
CEO AND PRESIDENT,
VIZIV TECHNOLOGIES, LLC

Richard T. Devereaux
MAJOR GENERAL (RETIRED), USAF
EXECUTIVE VP, GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS
VIZIV TECHNOLOGIES, LLC

Now the others:
Buford Randall Jean - worked in many areas that all seem to be related to seriously advanced technologies that can be used in, shall we say "exotic" propulsion systems like "high-power solid-state pulsed microwave oscillator" which would be a critical component in something like an Alzofon UFT application in the real world (a truly fascinating subject although probably outside the scope of this thread but suffice it to say that pulsed microwaves in the 2995-3000 megacycle range with the pulses at 2microseconds with a pulse repetition frequency of 600 Cycles/second seems to be integral in (and I am loathe to use this expression but the alternatives are deliberately obfuscative) antigravity drives - in short, this pulsed microwave technology is at the core of AntiGravity drive mechanisms.
He has also prepared papers for the US Naval Surface Weapons Centre and was the lead man on various NASA funded research projects and is a heavy hitter in circuit design as well. The patchwork is interesting to say the least & there is much more going on here than simple communications applications as I cannot but wonder what else Bufe has been involved in that remains highly classified to this date - he is certainly a serious contender for familiarity with both SAP (Special Access Programs - IE Black Programs) as well as RSAP (restricted special access) categorized well above Top Secret.
A potential member of a hotly debated and exclusive group of people initially founded by Harry S Truman as well

Viziv is a company well worth keeping an eye on, It also tends to reinforce the old claims of Tesla's papers being seized by various intelligence agencies.
You will never get a man to understand something his salary depends on him not understanding.

spark

Unread post by spark » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:51 am

Wireless transmission wasn't the only feature of Tesla tower. Tesla intended to harvest energy from the atmosphere, lightning and ionosphere. Tesla coil is a small model version of Tesla tower that everyone today uses the wrong way. Proper use of Tesla coil is using it in reverse. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwVOp-HPIVE

lokilokison

Unread post by lokilokison » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:16 am

Speaking of resonant electromagnetic counter-gravity (REC-G), I've been trying to find credible sites with details on previous experiments. I am to understand that there was lots of reasonable evidence that the Nazi German government had plenty of research and a prototype. Also, there was at least one individual working for the United States Air Force that had made a prototype during the 50's? The recent patent by a Salvatore Pais with help from the United States Navy had a chambered skin to his craft design that used microwaves resonating in a argon-filled metal bulkhead. Most of the other designs that I found on UFO sites (less than credibility level I'm looking for) seem like they came from books, legitimate engineering concepts or Popular Science magazine-like illustrations. Plus, they used other methods to create resonance.
On a completely side noted thought, I wonder if similar resonances could be created through a solid-state plate attached to a metal surface, like lab-grown ceramic with high silica. That might have less energy requirements, perhaps.