Book Suggestions

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

jcoll71

Book Suggestions

Unread post by jcoll71 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:17 am

Hey there, so, I'm expecting a settlement for a car accident fairly soon, nothing huge but I'm hoping to buy a book or three from the most respected authors covering EU Cosmology, from the mythology to the science. Essential reading/ the best of the best, partly to support the authors, mostly for my education. I'm pretty much a layperson, I've got booksmarts but not much of a background in hard sciences so nothing too technical on the science side to start. Thanks for any and all suggestions. Also any dvd suggestions are welcome, which don't appear as YouTube videos, but this is the beginning of what I'm hoping to be an extensive EU library. Thanks again.

D_Archer

Re: Book Suggestions

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:46 am

Eric Lerner - big bang never happened.
Halton Arp - Seeing Red
Gerald Pollack - Cells, Gells and the Engines of life // Or his new book The Fourth Phase of Water: Beyond Solid, Liquid, and Vapor
Donald Scott - The Electric Sky (although i prefer just his science papers, especially the newer ones)

---

I dont know about the mythology books, but Thunderbolts of the gods is for EU and anything Dwardu Cordona wrote.

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

jcoll71

Re: Book Suggestions

Unread post by jcoll71 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:13 am

Thank you! A man can only watch every YouTube video so many times. Which is a lot.