MODE/eMODE

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Regulus

MODE/eMODE

Unread post by Regulus » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:54 am

Wal Thornhill mentioned this acronym [MODE and his preference for eMODE] in a conversation during a drive to the airport the other day. I was busy concentrating on driving while he was talking to another passenger and I missed the detail. It nags at me because it related to a previous conversation we had over the weekend and I would like to find out more.
Does anyone here know what it stands for? I have searched the forum with no luck (sure the word 'mode' turns up but that was always going to be a problem here) :-)

Trevor
Couer de Leon

D_Archer

Re: MODE/eMODE

Unread post by D_Archer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:41 am

Some physics theory maybe? like MOND but then modified in another way.. you should really ask Wal :?

Wal mentions EMOND here > http://www.holoscience.com/wp/newtons-e ... ar-system/

Regards,
Daniel
- Shoot Forth Thunder -

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:10 am

Regulus,
Yes, D_Archer is correct. See his link.
There is a thought in mainstream that Newtonian gravity has to modified...hence Modifed Newtonian Dynamics (MOND).
Wal has added that the modification needed is electrodynamics....hence electrically Modified Newtonian Dynamics (eMond).

Regulus

Unread post by Regulus » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am

Thank you. MOND and eMOND!!
Seems my concentration on the driving was more intense at the time than I thought.

Trev
Couer de Leon