A start of a true, holistic understanding of our existence.

Books, journal articles, web pages, and news reports that can help to clarify the history and promise of the Electric Universe hypothesis.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Influx

A start of a true, holistic understanding of our existence.

Unread post by Influx » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 am

The electric universe theory says that the universe is powered by currents of plasma. Since high school I have rejected the standard model and all of its pets on the basis that the model arose out of the fact that the scientists have replaced objective study of the physical nature around us with their own brand of mysticism. I personally embrace objectiveness, I believe that my senses do not deceive me, that the universe is as I perceive it. Because of this I searched for alternatives that were more grounded in reality, this is when I stumbled across the theory of EU. The EU theory was immediately and obviously right, to me. Because I always thought the the various nebula I saw in astronomy books reminded me of neon lights! But there was another reason. I had read a book called The Body Electric, by Robert O. Becker M.D. This book had completely changed my view of my body. The book deals with the bioelectric science, or the role electricity plays in biology. After reading this book, and rereading it, I realized that the purely mechanistic approach to medicine, microbiology and health was completely wrong. I realized that bioelectricity did not play a role in biology, IT WAS THE ROLE. That is, without electricity there would be no biology! In this book the doctor tells of his research and discoveries of the function of bioelectricity in our bodies.

Here are some points that I remember from the book.

All functions in our bodies are governed and controlled by electricity. Without electricity our bodies would not heal! Upon injury to a organ of the body, a complex bioelectrical event takes place that heals our body! Dr. Becker calls it the current of injury. This current of injury controls everything, from taking a highly detailed scan of the injury, to directing the process that heals the wound! If this current is interrupted, the healing stops, as in bones that do not heal, or proceeds at a greatly diminished rate.

Dr, Becker discovered semiconducting and superconducting currents in the body. Which transmit and communicate massive amounts of information to and fro in the body. The currents are both, digital and analog! He discovered that bones, and indeed, other organs, are piezoelectric. If a bone is stressed, it will generate electricity, the body then uses that signal to reinforce that area of the bone, where the current is generated. He discovered that the skin is bio electro luminescent in the infrared range. Although what the function of that is, he was not able to understand as his research funds were terminated.

He discovered that the nerves connection to the skin creates a highly complex transistor or a logic gate, if you will.

The body possesses a highly complex matrix of magnetic and electric fields, down to the cellular level.

He was able to partially regenerate frogs limbs, that had been amputated, using his newly discover knowledge. He was able to completely eliminate fatal stages of cancer from salamanders.

He discovered that the cycle and life of cells is controlled by electricity. He was able to, electrically, in vitro, induce cellular dedifferentiation, something that modern medicine science claims is impossible. That is, he was ably to create an undifferentiated cell, that could be used to heal any organ in the body! He was able to make an embryonic cell, like a stem cell, that then can become any cell in the body. Without resorting to killing embryos, all before stem cell research was in style.

He discovered that human children, under the age of two, possess a limited capability to regenerate fingers severed right up to the first joint. Raising the possibility that in the ancient past we all could regenerate like salamanders. And also, that in a combination of proper electrical stimulation and dedifferentiation therapy, we too, could regenerate lost limbs, a broken spine or for that matter, any other organ in the body.

He discovered that broken bones, in young children, create intense electrical currents that induce spasms in the surrounding muscles in such a way that the bones set themselves!

He shows how our biology is implicitly linked to the bioelectrosphere of this planet. How we are influenced by it and how our biology is guided by the natural em fields of our planet. He shows us how they are essential to our life and health.

He also suggested that life may have evolved electrically, first in the semiconducting crystalline crust of the planet and then migrated to biology!

He also raises the frightening and the real possibility of electromagnetic pollution and the great dangers that hide in modern electromagnetic technology. This whole subject is later detailed in a book by Dr. Becker, called Gross Currents.

In short, what Alton Harp did to the standard model, Dr. Robert Becker did to medicine and biology. It would seem to follow logically that if the universe is governed by electricity, than that influence should extend all the way down to the subatomic level without bypassing microbiology. And it would seem that Dr. Robert Beckers work shows us that this is indeed true. Perhaps his work and the work of EU proponents could be merged for a start of a true holistic understanding of our existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Body_Electric

http://www.amazon.com/Cross-Currents-Ro ... 0874776090

http://www.amazon.com/Electric-Ufos-Fir ... 0713726857

The last book I included here because I believe it demonstrates the the dangers talked about and detailed in the book Cross Currents. A few brief points about the book Electric UFOs.

It claims that electromagnetic pollution and unusual em field can induce, paranoia, artificial feelings, such as irrational fear or sexual arousal, feelings of being watched or a feeling of an evil presence. Altered states of consciousness, including, but not limited to, hallucinations, waking dreams, even temporary insanity, all could be caused by unusual and or unnatural or natural electromagnetic phenomena. The book also claims that these anomalous em events give rise to ball lightning and plasma spheres that mimic and have surprisingly complex behavior that could be misinterpreted as intelligent. The same em events could give rise to a whole plethora of poltergeist like activities and haunting like events.
It would appear that electric and magnetic forces have a far reaching consequences. These two forces govern the creation of matter and the formation of galaxies, power the stars, the planets and our bodies, and, it would seem even our consciousness. Again, reexamining our existence from this point of view might lead to a holistic understanding of our existence, rather than studying various effects and compartmentalizing everything.

I believe this is a proper response to this article by Michael Goodspeed.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunderblo ... ic_cos.htm

I hope I picked the right place to post this.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

bboyer

Re: A start of a true, holistic understanding of our existence.

Unread post by bboyer » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:28 pm

A search of "Becker" will turn up a few other past interesting discussion threads related to this topic.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

moses

Unread post by moses » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:38 pm

And what about the electrical effects on chromatid that causes epigenetic
expression of genes ? They do research on epigenetics to find drugs that
they can patent and make a profit. But the real big cause of changes in
gene expression, and hence protein production, is more than likely electrical
forces twisting the collection of histone and DNA that makes up a chromatid.
A twisted chromatid will expose different parts of the DNA to the areas that
promote gene expression. Thus our whole behaviour is probably controlled by
electrical forces. And these electric currents flow through the acupuncture
channels. But what changes these currents ?
Mo

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:51 pm

arc-us wrote:A search of "Becker" will turn up a few other past interesting discussion threads related to this topic.
Oops, sorry about the waste of space then.

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Influx wrote:
arc-us wrote:A search of "Becker" will turn up a few other past interesting discussion threads related to this topic.
Oops, sorry about the waste of space then.
No worries, Influx. Nothing wasted. Just mentioning that the value of Becker's (et al) work has not been overlooked or neglected on the forums here.
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:20 pm

moses wrote:<snip> But what changes these currents ?
Mo
This talk by Bruce Lipton offers some insight into this, imho. FIrst posted by Divinity, I think, and recently referred to by junglelord several times.

Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind & Matter Meet - 1 of 2

Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind & Matter Meet - 2 of 2

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:44 pm

I guess I should add Dr. Hulda Clack's books to the list.

http://www.amazon.com/Cure-All-Cancers- ... 1890035009

http://www.amazon.com/Cure-Diseases-Hul ... 1890035017

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Regehr_Clark

She has come up with some unusual theories about the human body, its diseases, the cause of those diseases, their diagnostic and their cures. Most interesting is the fact that she claims that all things have and emit electromagnetic waves, a spectrum, that depends on their biological make up. She claims to have found a way to electronically scan the body and produce accurate diagnostic using her method. Including being able to detect all forms of pollution, toxins, viruses, bacteria and parasites in the body or outside the body. I have build and tested most of her electronic medical devices that she presents in her books, and I have to say that it is difficult to come to any kind of conclusion about her electrotherapy's. So everything that I have read of hers I take with a grain of salt.