Mars - Craters

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

MGmirkin

Re: NASA Spacecraft Reveal Largest Crater in Solar System

Unread post by MGmirkin » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:51 pm

Anyway the difference being that the sedimentary layers would have come from "somewhere else" TO Mars's poles, under the Talbott interpretation, which I think Thornhill shares, more or less?

However, in some instances, material may have been removed as well. IE, in the charge exchange process, as I barely understand it, Mars acted as a buffer between interacting bodies. IE, it would climb "up the ladder" so to speak, get zapped, climb down the ladder, discharge (another zap), climb back up the ladder, get zapped, etc. Somewhat cyclically?

But, that's probably all a topic to be broached over on the mythology thread for further clarification.

~Michael
"The purpose of science is to investigate the unexplained, not to explain the uninvestigated." ~Dr. Stephen Rorke
"For every PhD there is an equal and opposite PhD." ~Gibson's law

solrey

Image of recent electric discharge on Mars

Unread post by solrey » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:09 am

The features in the image below seem to be from recent discharge activity. I noticed the blue spherule's in the center of the "craters". If you look carefully, the radial lines are not on center but appear to line up along the edges of the central spherules. The area is also darkened as if it was burnt. I'd really like to see more detailed study of this site.

http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ESP_011618_1885

Their explanation cracks me up. :lol:

"Although small Martian crater clusters are common, this example is unusual because there is a dark line between the two largest craters. We hypothesize that atmospheric breakup coincidentally made two nearly equal-size objects that impacted close together in space and time so the air blasts interacted with each other to disturb the dust along this line."

Yeah, right. :roll:
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

solrey

Re: Image of recent electric discharge on Mars

Unread post by solrey » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:31 am

I'm new here and I forgot to say HI.
Howdy Ho folks.
Some call me.......Tim?
:D
“Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
Nikola Tesla

GaryN

Re: Image of recent electric discharge on Mars

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Hi solrey, and welcome to the TB forums!
Their explanation cracks me up.
Agreed. I visit the HIRISE site often, just love some of the images, and always get a good laugh out of their explanations. I have been thinking I should post some of the images with an EU explanation. I may not be correct, but I don't think I could be any further from the truth than they are!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

JohnMT

A curious anomaly?

Unread post by JohnMT » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Hi all,

http://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/ESP_011775_2230

In the picture, we have both a "dome" and a "crater" seemingly "attached" to each other.

In my understanding and in brief, I think the dome was probably formed by an anodic interaction with an exoterrestrial body and the near-circular crater itself (with a small crater on its rim!) was due to a later independent cathodic interaction, but with a different exoterrestrial source as the progenitor.

As the surrounding area is somewhat flat, the later ensuing leader strokes, while searching for a "touchdown" point, eventually engaged the prominent dome structure and the electric interaction quickly took place.

Of note, is that the "dome" displays quite clear polygonical peripheries, indicative perhaps of an original near-hexagonal shape, but which was partially demolished by the later formation of the crater.

Your thoughts are welcome
John

MattEU

dome and crater with rim shot crater and Lichtenberg Pattern

Unread post by MattEU » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:18 am

Stunning find mate. How is that one explained? Love the rim shot crater also.

The different texture of the area around both of them is awesome, it would be interesting to find out what scientists say, what came first the Dome, the Crater or were they both at the same time?

What is really fascinating is the Lichtenberg type figure (lightning strike pattern) inside the middle of the crater. How can this one be explained? Flash flood... or was it all the water from the meteor impact collected in this one spot and went downhill in a torrent... or is this the first evidence of a water spring on Mars :)

Other interesting things about it is the line or channel beside the crater and dome that seems to attach to both of them.

JohnMT

Re: A curious anomaly?

Unread post by JohnMT » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:01 am

Hi MattEU,

Thanks for posting the picture :-)
I tried several times but the process just would not work on my old box, hence the link.
Stunning find mate. How is that one explained? Love the rim shot crater also.

The different texture of the area around both of them is awesome, it would be interesting to find out what scientists say, what came first the Dome, the Crater or were they both at the same time?
Personally, I think the dome came first, followed sometime later by the crater, as I briefly suggested.
However, I am still working on it.

Whereas I have seen many examples of hexagonal and otherwise polygonical craters elsewhere amongst the rocky planets and their satellites, I have yet to see a polygonical-type dome (or are my eyes failing me)
Circular craters with small craters on their rims, I don't have a problem with.
But here we have the two features joined together!

If the dome itself was formed by an anodic process as I tentatively suggested, then where is the small 'caldera' at its summit, for as you no doubt know, during its formation, the arc tends to remain in one place while the dome is rising up beneath ie on a much larger scale, Olympus Mons for instance.

Thanks also for pointing out the surrounding features, which further adds to the mystery.

John

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 am

Not a scientist, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but...

This picture seems to show just about every electrical discharge characteristic you can shake a stick at (other than scorch marks, maybe :P )

You have a blister, crater, rimshot crater, what appears (to me at least) to be some glassification around the outer perimiter of the crater/blister union, a sinuous rille (upper right hand corner), distinct heaxagonal shape to the blister (have mostly seen that in craters rather), and some faint Lichtenberg figurines!

This is almost like an EU training poster, I think... o.O

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

JohnMT

Unread post by JohnMT » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Hi all,

Seems that after just a few days or so this rather 'curious anomaly' Topic which I originally posted has been somewhat ignored or even 'downgraded' for some reason.

Why, I do not know.
I expected many responses to sort this matter out.
The subject is very important to me.

I did myself initially offer a few albeit tentative explanations as to its possible formation and thankfully 'MattEU' has provided a number of excellent photos depicting other interesting evidence, which also includes several unusual associated features and concluding with a few suggestions.

Also by thoughtful contribution, 'Mike H' wrote:
This picture seems to show just about every electrical discharge characteristic you can shake a stick at
Absolutely!

So by humble request, could perhaps other 'Learned EU proponents' on this site also offer some measure of explanation as to the original formation of this most unusual anomaly on Mars?
I would really appreciate such an input.

For myself at least, within the confines of my current research, a coherent and satisfactory explanation is VERY important, otherwise we might just as well ignore or even abandon Ralph Juergen's excellent Papers ie:

'Of The Moon and Mars' parts 1 and 2 ie http://www.kronia.com/library/electrical1.html

As usual, 'Mainstream science' offers nothing much at all (as far as I am aware) by measure of a satisfactory explanation for these apparent anomalies, so if we can collectively get our heads together on this Topic EU-wise, this could be a real clincher!

I look forward to your meaningful comments and suggestions.

Cheers,

John

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:19 am

The Great Dog has seen similar patterns before:

This image is from the area surrounding Olympus Mons. These images are far too large to post here...

http://tinyurl.com/yffbllk

If you have stereo glasses, here it is in 3D:

http://tinyurl.com/ylzs2u4

It appears the mounds are formed and then excavated. It could happen in the same event sequence. As Ralph Sansbury noted, electrical activity draws material toward a common center, as in Tycho crater. It then explodes upward into space -- to the celestial object generating the attractive e-field.

The fulgamites and craters in close association are probably examples of the effect on a large scale. Electrons are scavanged from the nearby terrain, dragging the neutral soils along with them. They mound up under the leader stroke. When the discharges jump upward, they most likely take the loose material inside the helical Birkeland filaments with them.

TGD
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

mharratsc

Unread post by mharratsc » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:40 pm

I think that perhaps the title wasn't suited to generate the interest that you were looking for, bud.

Lots of articles get posted where someone say "Woah! Check this out!" and sure- it's new to them, but not so new to the guys who've been doing Thunderbolts for a couple decades... :\

My suggestion would be to post with a subject along the lines of "Research project needing PC/EU theory input" or somesuch... that would land a few opinions, I'd wager! ;)

Mike H.
Mike H.

"I have no fear to shout out my ignorance and let the Wise correct me, for every instance of such narrows the gulf between them and me." -- Michael A. Harrington

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:00 pm

The Great Dog wrote:The Great Dog has seen similar patterns before:

This image is from the area surrounding Olympus Mons. These images are far too large to post here...

http://tinyurl.com/yffbllk

If you have stereo glasses, here it is in 3D:

http://tinyurl.com/ylzs2u4

It appears the mounds are formed and then excavated. It could happen in the same event sequence. As Ralph Sansbury noted, electrical activity draws material toward a common center, as in Tycho crater. It then explodes upward into space -- to the celestial object generating the attractive e-field.

The fulgamites and craters in close association are probably examples of the effect on a large scale. Electrons are scavanged from the nearby terrain, dragging the neutral soils along with them. They mound up under the leader stroke. When the discharges jump upward, they most likely take the loose material inside the helical Birkeland filaments with them.

TGD
I got 3-d glasses.
Thats an amazing photograph.
The physical features, look nothing like the moon.
What stands out to me is that only the high points have the craters.
Like a ton of volcanoes.
Thats quite amazing.
:shock:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

The Great Dog

Unread post by The Great Dog » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:25 am

Of course, the Great Dog meant to refer to Ralph Juergens and not Sansbury.

Montana John didn't seem to appreciate the response about material mounded up and then ecavated by a zap to space.
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

MyndsEye

Comparison of mars and earth crater chains

Unread post by MyndsEye » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 pm

I became enamored with the HiRise online viewer a few months back and have recently been going over Earth now with Google Earth. I have been noting the similarities and enjoy looking at them side by side, thought you all might like it aswell.

There is also a nice set of crater chains beginning at -0.631611°, 36.245646° and running north. A large amount of small craters and volcano looking mounds lie all over this region.

For how long can they call them collapsed lava tubes?
Attachments
mars and earth crater chains.jpg

GaryN

Re: Comparison of mars and earth crater chains

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Hi MyndsEye, and welcome to the forums.
Yes, lots of similar features, and little doubt in my mind that the earth has been shaped to some degree by electrical forces. Don't forget that on Google Earth you can also see, with a fairly poor resolution yet, the sea bed. Lots of trenches and canyons, and I have seen what appear to be crater chains on the seabed in the straight of Juan De Fuca, off Vancouver Island here, but wasn't sure if it was an effect of the image stitching that is used in Google.
Just love those HIRISE images too, but take their explanations for the terrain with a BIG pinch of salt!
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller