Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

onthehook

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Condensation can probably be explained electromagnetically, if there is a current through these planetary alignments, and a mag. field, it could block the outgoing heliosphere enough to suck in great gulps of plasma energy into our system, and why not include chemistry when looking at patterns of systems, it might be enlightening. I guess the main thing is making sure the TV set is off.
Actually I don't know about the sucking part, maybe more of a balancing connection Past/future at the end of the plasma spiral with the larger spiral we are going through, but I am feeling like a bird on a wire here with few CMEs and low activity solar flux continues to rise.
I hope some one has a good calculator - I'm having trouble imagining a seven dimension fractal connection, every time I try and think about it, I start thing about hydration and I'm not thirsty ha ha.
Its just four d counting in- right? just ignore me on this last post. I was just trying to picture the connections between now and tomorrow (yeah right)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:25 pm

maybe a process/exchange of charge states, that's how it works in rocks (back from old prospecting days ha ha) but alas I am not a chemist, Looking at it on the scale of the sun it is somehow connected with hydrogen. from one side to the other. Maybe just electromagnetic plasma? I'll have to sleep on that one.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm

So if you look at it on the scale of the Sun and include distance, from behind, you are looking at a flattened or regular vortex of outward spiraling plasma tails that get (cooler?) with distance? and I wonder how far back they go?
That's direct energy to matter as it expands if it does leave a cold plasma tail (I just ordered a Shauerburger book that should be interesting) thinking out loud feel free to chime in if you know the exchange between the plasma stream from the sun to the local bubble.
forgot to superimpose the suns electromagnetic field, at an angle inside a differently angled larger field

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:20 am

Here's a shot in the dark, the energetic plasma is attracted to the Energetic Neutral Hydrogen outside the heliosphere, which sucks in an Energetic Neutral Oxygen or Helium (?) while in the boundary, the three don't cancel each other out, but some part is left off as the past and it polarizes the matter of local time space into the North-south, Positive-Negative, the yin/yang of perception in local space, yet always connected and returned to the whole in the fourth dimension. When I talk about Ena's I guess I am talking charge states.

Elegant, Three different states of the same thing. Too hard to picture shapes in 4d.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 am

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Not accidental, but very Graceful
http://stereo.ssl.berkeley.edu/multistatus.php

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:54 pm

something to do with Ionic discharge?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:10 am

Salt for the solution?

Of course its all pure conjecture.
But I don't believe in random events

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:17 pm

Chemistry I think, But the Cassini Data might be enlightening.
Looks like we are seeing a far stronger electrical bond to me.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Very convoluted trying to picture in 4d, much easier to think charge states. Saturn has a much more visible system if you have the link, might be interesting.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 am

And shut up about the Sodium, I told you I wasn't a Chemist haha

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:19 pm

It appears (at least to me) that the plasma streams lesson the electric bonds, hence the sputtering. Matter and Energy to greater or lesser degree's?
That might also account to mass gain during strong plasma events, condensation?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:18 pm

You almost have to be a Veterinarian to keep track of all the animals involved here.
A, I hope you know I wasn't calling you animals, I meant, Plasma Physics, Physics, Electrical, Chemistry, Philosophy Etc.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:50 am

Hint, when I was going over a buck twenty on my motorcycle the cops didn't have time to look up from their magazine and notice me.
Water is amazing, is it not?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:15 am

That might also account to mass gain during strong plasma events, condensation?
-onthehook
Yes, coalescence of charge.