Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

onthehook

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by onthehook » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:59 am

I for one, marvel our differences.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:21 am

Its pretty fascinating to think we could already be inside infinite mass, maybe just picture looking at it through an electron microscope and binoculars, matter has a lot of space between the atoms, and the forces of time and magnetricity - electricity slowing the speed of it to create what we see in the Universe.
Go past the speed of light and step up a dimension, might want to be careful where you put you cigarette out if you want to go back home.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:28 am

I like it when everyone Else is hard at work, ha ha

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:37 am

Speed has nothing to do with mass, only acceleration. If you accelerate at 1G you have 1G of mass, yet your speed will increase forever as long as you accelerate. Theoretically you could attain light speed at 1G of acceleration with enough fuel without ever weighing more than you would at 1G of thrust. 1G of acceleration would provide you with a speed increase of 9.8 seconds per meter per second. Since we are traveling through space with the Earth and with the Sun and with the galaxy, we already have an initial velocity of non-zero. Having infinite mass at the speed of c would only apply if one was accelerating at the speed of c, not traveling at a velocity of c. Besides, I have yet to see a proton accelerated to a fraction of c in a particle accelerator suddenly gain enough mass to suck in everything around it.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:07 am

If we are traveling above C through the larger cosmos as infinite mass, into a stronger magnetic field that may slow mass isn't that condensation, where the local bubble is hotter and denser than our solar system?- how does that work, probably turn you into a light being, myself I got used to being a Sith Master ha ha

Must be a real charge, this one
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... cfield.pdf
Last edited by onthehook on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 am

Personally I don't think there is such a thing as infinite mass due to speed. at 1G of acceleration with enough fuel one could attain the speed of c and never weigh more than one would on earth. besides which I have yet to see any particle accelerated to a fraction of c in a particle accelerator gain enough mass to suck up everything.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:13 am

But does it gain mass as accelerated?

It gets difficult imagining INFINITE in all directions including in.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:55 am

Might be a tad difficult on the math part, but I have Faith

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:51 am

We have title this thread, "URANUS Explosion" in "Indian mystic" dept. pretty soon. ha ha, while Cern is looking for God particles to fill their little shaker, they are standing in god soup. I will proudly say in Norwegian, the yokes on them this time. :D

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:19 pm

onthehook wrote:But does it gain mass as accelerated?

It gets difficult imagining INFINITE in all directions including in.
I don't think it does, I think it is simply resistance to being moved that appears as a mass gain. If you stop acceleration you instantly go back to your previous pre-acceleration mass without an explosion of released energy from all that supposedly extra mass just dissipating. It is an illusion of extra mass from being accelerated, not a true gain in mass. If I accelerate at 9G then reduce acceleration to 1G, where does that 8G of gained mass go instantly?

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 pm

I have to think about it, in the meanwhile (waiting for my book) A THUNDERCLAP for a site that promotes this life.

If the gravity spirals coming out of the sun Slow infinite mass, you would have a constant steady flow/Like a low pressure zone creating clouds - as far as the waves go, charged plasma, but its only a time difference from what exists as everything in the past against everything to come. We are passing through a larger charged cloud/galaxy doing the same thing to our solar system.
we are already where we are going and came from, (hows that for a Zeppelin song)

Infinitely - we got time to figure it out, ha ha.
What I mean by "gravity wave" is time difference density, Hell I don't even know what I mean now.

I would guess we all have the same heart? Same one as the Sun, and choice to be where you like in it.
Me? A tired old fisherman with nothing I want and everything I am. Same as everyone else. Ready for a warm beach and a beer? ha ha

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Remember, we got to end this thread on a number divisible by three (kidding)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:32 pm

To bad Cern doesn't have a web cam, I would love to watch those guys mess with the magnets in the accelerator for the next couple years. Those puppies can really pinch.

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 am

Perhaps something hit the planet

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:07 am

we will see in a few days, eighth to twelfth of Dec. maybe more spots after that?
our universe sorta looks like a charged plasma field from a little different perspective, hard to imagine - infinite.