Electric Uranus

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

onthehook

Re: Uranus explosion

Unread post by onthehook » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Well? I am not buying you a beer, you are buying me one, go ask a vet. ha ha

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:00 pm

o,

Am one. heh, heh
Yes, i am buying.

what's "ionic discharge" ?

s

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:18 am

I am also wondering if the magnetic fields are entering the N and S poles of the sun as opposing vortexes, that would be Shuaberger I guess

The preferential discharge of ions is affected by the kind of electrode used in the reaction and also the concentration of the ions in the solution this especially pertains to solutions containing halides, look it up ha ha

http://www.ips.gov.au/Images/HF%20Syste ... ldIMap.gif
and I am waiting - for my invite.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:27 am

Next, I'll have all the physicist's at the south pole counting how fast their compass is spinning, ha ha
But what could cause the vortex to stop and spin the other way?
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/
Maybe changing hemispheres in our galaxy? getting to the other side of the galactic equator? don't know.
And Water has many more Beautiful and Graceful qualities.
So I would say, look into the Latest research on water, it behaves a bit like infinite mass.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 am

Hey Seasmith, I am one of those computer illiterates and instead of taking a screenshot of "comet" Lovejoy, I just put up the current SEP picture showing it as it went by, (it's not there anymore), so that's what I was talking about at the time. (as usual, with my foot in my mouth)

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 am

Waiting for books again, 1909 physical review has some interesting tidbits in it.
Back before theory and observation got lost from each other, and what is this SStra thing, I don't have access to these science papers (too cheap)
AND OUR IONOSPHERE HAS DONE WHAT? NO WAY.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

Ok then, having a hard time posting here, your on your own - thanks for helping to figure this out.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Onthehook,

Admittedly, i'm not the brightest bulb on the tree, but am having a little trouble figuring out if you are posting on Uranus, Lovejoy or ...?
Or, is there an underlying thread that i am missing ?
Is there a line on that hook ?

cheers,
s

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:43 pm

As usual I was just rambling on, mostly about the Sun, whats going on with it, the Solar System and how it works, some of the things on all the planets that are similar, and how practice helps one observe the natural environment, how all the sciences are involved, and how I like beer.
I got to about O in my yellow pages discourse here, now I am waiting for my last sentence to appear.
And just like the cat, whose tail got ran over with the lawn mower, It won't be long now, ha ha

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:11 pm

As I see it I was incorrect in some facts about the plasma stream and planetary alignments, the alignments probably do cause a magnetic feild between the planets, but the CME's seem to be caused as the plasma stream crosses past the planets, therefore from now until Mid February the CME levels should increase, I haven't looked at the alignments past then but I would not be surprised to see increasing earthquakes and weather - as if we don't have enough to keep ourselves occupied. I may be a while on further posts, I don't really want to give any children guns.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:17 am

"
, the
planets between Jupiter and the sun occupying positions at
the intermodulation nodes of this war. Mercury, ... oscillates between a harmonic of Jupiter
and a harmonic of the sun. The other planets, and the asteroids,
occupy intermodulation positions, explaining the
rough symmetry of Bode’s Law.
Jupiter itself occupies an
intermodulation position, 11/10 of an octave of Tau. The
outer planets, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto, again occupy positions
which are near-octaves of the sun’s diameter, with
Neptune on a one-half octave position.

The argument is that a spinning body of plasma sets up a
standing magnetic wave. The prime wavelength is the diameter
of the body, with a node at the surface. Since a wave
cannot be confined to a single wavelength, this wave spreads
in octave wavelengths and has amplitude
everywhere but at the octave nodes, which,
like sand on a tapped drumhead, become the locations of
the planets. (This rule is modified, with the inner planets, by
the out of phase Tau harmonics of Jupiter, so that they occupy
intermodulation positions
.)
Preliminary data indicate that the pulsation is again absent during the present Solar Minimum.p.30
http://blog.hasslberger.com/docs/HotsonIE86.pdf

via GaryN
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 866#p60866

Merry Christmas All

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:41 am

Don't you think the left and right pictures should be overlapped to show the vortex's at the poles that come together near the plasma core as water?
http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/

And its not "open or closed" its left or right hand or opposed - electrical phenomena.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Not a chemist or electrician - maybe opposed is the wrong word - Neutral?

Maybe depending on the distance from the sun to the heliosphere, what is produced near the plasma core varies in composition, different mixture.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:17 pm

I think it said on page one of the 1907 physical review that water is not used because it tends to go straight to gas when electrified, and what is our atmosphere made up of?
I am still thinking about your question SeaSmith, I will probably have to get another book ha ha.
Actually I think it may have something to do with the variation of infinite mass from the sun to the heliosphere, but I have to think on how to put it in words.
I think I may have to defer to the chemist's on this one but still thinking... I know that 4d is hard to picture, it is Very much easier to approach from a position of Charge states. but that resonance is also involved.

onthehook

Unread post by onthehook » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:41 pm

And since a lot of people have Christmas trees this time of year, if you have one look at its shape, an upside down spiral vortex, that is probably full of ionized water, is it a method of creating an opposite charge in order to react with the sunlight and nourish itself? Hardwood tree's look like all the lightning strike pictures that were posted on another thread, I have to think that something is missing from the classroom books.