Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue May 05, 2015 10:42 am

The example provided above and some of my descriptions of experiment results
are offered in the context of a solar system scenario which is quite different than
conventionally told which still excludes historical input from myth and legend.
The consequence of excluding those details results in the conventional story becoming
a modern myth, destroted history of gradualist making.

To the catastrophist scenario, specifically Talbott's Saturnian Model, these examples were offered
as demonstrations of electrical interactions and the scars which might result upon planetary surfaces.
It (TSM) might have some flaws within it but my objecteve is to neither prove or disprove the house theory
of the Thunderbolts group, just offer experimental evidence for them to decipher...

At the time of these experiments a scenario of solar system transformation was being
developed, it suggested that there had been an axial arrangement of celestial bodies which
involved electrical interactions, it then degraded in stability eventually disassembling into the solar system
arrangement we have now .. I make mention of this because the experiments being done where imagined
to logically place, at one point, the surfaces of involved bodies in the midst or between the electric
discharge activity -which was consistant or sustained. But, at a later stage -after disassembly- there would
seem to be another phase needed for experiments which no longer have the bodies involved in a driven
discharge. They would be catching remote influence and would on occasion be brought into close proximity
where-upon they would interact electrically releasing whatever potential they had accumulated while moving
remotely around and through the solar activity..

In all its complexities there seems to be a need to identify and separate features made during any
former arrangements -made while in direct contact of a large interaction- or otherwise involved,
from those made while the planets roamed independent of each other. It is this latter stage that
seems well suited to electrostatic experiments,, whereas the former stage might be best replicated
by "driven" electrical experiments...

In whatever conclusions are developed it is expected that an honest scientific process is administered,
meaning that fair consideration is given to all possibilities. If the thunderbolts group gets it right then
we are off to a new understanding of the dynamics and processes which shaped our planet and influenced
the history of mankind. Our greates concern should be taking steps to not repeat the mistakes and confusion
generated by modern efforts to explain-away the past and marginalize input from our ancestors... d..z

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges of dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue May 05, 2015 12:12 pm

This image from the video mentioed previously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2IPqdeyr4
gives us an example of a body being side-swiped by an electrical interaction. This is in arc-mode
and might be a representation of what caused some aspects of Valles Marinaris, which appears to have
an entry wound and an exit wound of differing electrical signitures...

We might also consider features like those on Mercury,, long chains of craters, as possibly the result of
a less direct version of being too close to one of the dark-current Birkeland filemants reaching
out from the sun toward other regions beyond..

The formation of the chained-spider features and the chained-craters of one session from 2011 experiments
was somewhat similar -in a less energetic sense,, where just the electric field of a conductor was used to
effect the formation of surface features... No contact was made and no arcs were visible, but electrical signitures,
similar to what is seen at certain locations of Valles Marinaris' west-ward section and even its centeral area,
can also be seen in the experiment results..

Can anyone show here and now where such similarity has been produced in other experiments?

At some point in time our neighboring planets began interacting in a less dramatic sense, but that
took long enogh for our ancestors to develop tremendous fear over the cyclical drama,, so much
so that the new year really meant something to the surviving cultures... This hints at dramatic
electrical interaction while the planets were detached from a "driven axial interaction" and just
susceptible to electrostatic interaction as their proximity was closed during their individual orbits
around the sun.. We see this interaction even today in the form of our atmospheric disturbances
and geologic events. We see atmospheric disturbances on Mars as well.

These events may have only recently become survivable events to the majority of our planet's population.

We must also remember Venus and its tail and the possibility that invisible filaments of today
were far more energetic and effective for sculpting planetary surfaces as bodies passed through
them during their orbit of the sun, in the same manner that Venus' tail brought destruction
upon the earth during their annual encounter.. d..z

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges of dusty CRT surface

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed May 06, 2015 11:34 pm

The image below was introduced into evidence back on page 11 and is applicable to the present
discussion along with an image on page 12 of a trench compsed of craters formed as the arc would
stick and jump as the probe was moved along the material. These were both made by a direct arc
from a flyback at about 15kv. Notice how differently the trecnh appears in contrast to the
displacement of material by a single surface discharge during electrostatic experiments with a
CRT having an elevated object on a dust covered screen. The coronal imprint along
the perimeter walls are what captures my attention to the second example
as more like Valles Marinaris' than the first, which was a sustained traveling arc.

This link and image are guides to the results from one of several similar experiments
of the enhansed-electrostatic surface discharge version and will guide you to the second example
of this comparison.. I hope to find more of the images taken of these examples which used materials
of varying depths to observe the capability of this type of an enhansed electrostatic discharge.
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flmnt-stup1068-s75.jpg

This link is one of the 3D images made from those that i took and hope to find. d..z
http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/flmnt- ... 061.62.jpg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu May 07, 2015 11:06 am

Here is one of several images from the experiment mentioned above. The depth of material
kept coronal filaments from revealing their full range of activity, as well as facilitating steeper walls.

Other images showed emergence of filaments into gaps in material.
Shallow material and unknown characteristics of the setup often resulted in radial patterns
at intervals and this is part of what caught my eye as a comparison to the western end
of Valles Marinaris. I will add that as my next post.

I will also add a directory for recent images dugout of old stores for the labgroup directory. d..z

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges of dusty CRT

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu May 07, 2015 12:22 pm

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu May 07, 2015 7:59 pm

And then there is the electro-dynamic sculpting, a driven process at 15kv. d..z

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/15dugo ... 13192c.jpg

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 08, 2015 4:46 pm

In the previous post i deliberately used the term electro-dynamic in an instance
where the term Electrical discharge machining might be appropriate. I used again the
the phrase "driven electracal process" in an offert to highlight a personnal need for a thorough discussion
of how experiments are run and what electrical characteristics are at work in the sculpting
of celestial bodies.. If experiments are run with an inexhaustable supply of electrical energy,
are the results going to be an accurate representation of the interactions which occurred to
produce features on celestial bodies? I can imagine the Sun as being in a constant interaction
with a large charge differential, and that path of interaction may have at one time included numerous
bodies along a common axis, however, the bodies that orbit around it now would seem to be detached
from that circuit and in a different form of electrical relationship than the Sun is to the Galaxy or a more
localized differential, as mentioned a few pages back.

I have heard said that plasma makes up 99% of the universe and is the state of matter through
which bodies move in our solar system. I hope i got that right because i've also heard that bodies
in a plasma isolate themselves from the plasma by forming a double layer around themselves and
there-upon forms a voltage differential which can lead to the manifestation of electrical interaction
in the form of discharges across the DL boundary... I hope i heard that correctly

This last characteristic does not sound like an inexhaustable potential of electrical differential,
except perhapse when speaking of bodies on highly elliptical orbits whos nucleus retains a substantial charge.
Despite what may be a very high potential the average planet or moon would seem to not be characterised
as having a "driven" electrical potential. The potential seems to be more along the lines of electrostatic potential
than having the electrical potential supplied and sustined as simulated in the setup of the experiment which
produced results shown in the previous post.
That setup was with a flyback transformer, not at all like the CRT experiments
which exploited the characteristics of that device and only the screens surface potential...

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/15dugo ... 13192c.jpg

I can see the distinct difference between the results but a gap in my understanding remains while more
questions exist than what have been answered. Some of these are:

- Is a Double layer comparable in any way to the state of electrostatic potential which can develop
on the exterior surface of a CRT or across a capacitor or on a human crossing a carpeted room?

- Is the formation of a double layer comparable to a natural barrier that developes where
a resistance to electrical leakage exists?

- When a body discharges to the space environment,
does it do so only in a local sense or does the entire surface become involved?

- Are natural electrical discharges a process which shuts itself off at the point of equalibrium or does
an imballance develop as an opposite potential, leaving a need for repeated exchanges before
equalibrium is attained?

These are nagging questions which probably expose my technical ignorance but that was know from
the beginning of these backyard experiments, they emerge from observations during experiments.
These experiments and explanations were an attempt to learn by doing and were often led
by quesswork, flukes and promptings, with the hope that discussions
would dig deeper to address questions rather than this just being a show-and-tell...

May your curiosity and interest be satisfied. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 09, 2015 10:39 am

The following statements may help add value to experiments described in this thread and put
them into perspective as good indicators of what might be expected of details found
as scars on planetary surfaces.
When a double-layer sheath surrounds a planet, it is protected from direct electrostatic
interaction with any outside body. Electrostatic forces cannot penetrate the double-layer...
However, if a body having a different electrical potential penetrates the double-layer boundary
and moves into the plasma sphere surrounding the planet, charge will flow to try to cancel the
voltage difference. Electrical discharges will occur. D.A. Scott
Such large amplitude arcs would undoubtedly cause scarring
on the surfaces of both bodies. Donald A. Scott Electric Sun pg. 137
Recall the experiment done with two monitors passed in close proximity. Discharges
between them transferred material and left very specific scars on each surface
along with accumulations at specific location.

The double-layer acts as an isolator..
It forms in highly conductive plasma if there is
a significant voltage difference between two locations within a plasma. D.A. Scott
We should remember that early generators of electrical power were devices that used electrostatic
potential of materials and accumulated that potential for work.
These devices had limitations, as did experiments with electrostatic potential because dry air was
the key ingredient to keep the voltage potential from leaking away...

In a plasma the DL prevents leakage of charge differential
and
most of the charge differential will be stored in it. D.A.Scott
It is said that it has a capability to store charge,,, and capacitance is also a capability
ascribed to some material and objects. You have a capacitance and it is made obvious on dry days
as you move across a carpet and then touch a metal object. The surface of some cars can also surprise
you with an electric discharge as it sits exposed and ungrounded.
A capacitor would seem comparable to a double-layer and a CRT's screen is a capacitor, or so i am told.
I don't know how the surface is involved but when i bring near a probe, that is grounded at its metal frame
the discharge does some interesting work in the material placed on the screen. Even the interactions
between the screen and the plastic case are mapped out by the re-deposition of material, sometimes
in dendritic patterns.

Looking at the lowest common denominator we have the effects in the form of electrical discharges,,
and to the door knob or the dust on a CRT or other surfaces up the scale to that of celestial bodies,
the outcome is similar with the primary difference being amplitude and extent,,,
but it all seems relative... d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 10, 2015 11:04 pm

This video features a Billy Yelverton's experiment which "nearly" nails the appearance of Valles Marinaris,,
He speaks about it toward the end of the video.
Closer examination of fine details will persuade me further of exactness,, i am looking for the coronal
features, those that sculpt perpendicular features off the main channel -just going up the walls in the east end,
and those that produce the radial tributaries of the western part of the main channel.
In CJ's experiment it came from a singular substantial discharge transmitting across the entire globe.
Mine were limited to a small area around the "surface-current simulator."

Billy's setup is a key detail,,, both anode and cathode are positioned over the surface... That is the
entry and exit wound aspect mentioned earlier, but if the coronal features aren't found then
a secondary type of discharge is necessary..

https://youtu.be/dSRLb85UAEA

An important statement made by Billy at 5:30 and following is total validation of the observations
that i've been making about the effectiveness of dark-mode currents,, the electric wind.. They were
observed from the very beginning of CRT experiments and into the ionizer-setup and then later
they were thoroughly evident during the flyback phase of experiments...
It is a good thing that someone else has finally pointed this out because up untill now the house has been
on the arc-mod-only page for sculpting....

We can only hope that this detail doesn't get burried under the uproar over the apparant similarity
shown in the lates video,, look for the coronal sculpting,, they may come from periodic surface
discharges subsequent to the "foundational event"... d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 31, 2015 2:27 am

This paper has just been entered into another discussion and it is a "must read",
so take a close look and please tell me if it might relate to ideas offered as an
outflow of the CRT experiments and dielectric plate experiments. d..z

http://www.svn.net/krscfs/Charge%20Clus ... Action.pdf

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 31, 2015 9:46 am

At left is one of the images -from 2007's CRT experiments- which has some similarity to one
obtained in EV experiments -Fig 14- described in the paper linked from here and the previous post:
http://www.svn.net/krscfs/Charge%20Clus ... Action.pdf

Left is CRT Experiment.................................Right is EV experiment

Other images of similer results have been uploaded into the same directory
as this larger image:
http://para-az.com/ess-crt07/material-deposits3.jpg

They are not entirely exact, but have repeated features with recognizable similarity.

d..z

dahlenaz

Crater-chains and trenches

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:17 am

Two new videos have been added to channel "dahlenaz07" in response to a recent
Space news video which puts some emphasis on crater chains but does not show
an experiment example comparable to what is shown as a planetary example..
The substitution of a poor experimental example to try and make a point about the
electric process involved should grab people's attention and might prove to be a
weak-spot in the accurate defining of mechanisms responsible for some planetary
features..
Crater chains are not as easy to produce as is you might think.. When high energies and
currents are involved a problem develops with arc-travel which creates skip-craters
rather than chains.. This was pointed out back in late 2012 and has become a detail
that has been "skimmed" from my research without addressing the problem that is identified
and how it calls for a better explanation in the grand model of electrical scarring.

And to this deficiency, one video shows an arc method and the other video
begins to expose the effects of an electric wind in trench formation...
Sometime later, the in between process will be shown which may be the primary
and best example of crater-chain formaion by electric-wind (dark-mode) tendrils rather than a
traveling arc... This was seen in numerous experiments and is best demonstrated by
some of the pictures at a dedicated page for crater-chains

The image below is one example of a leader-stroke crater-chain,
if i can call it that without creating confusion.. This feature occured
"without a visible arc making contact with the surface."
I don't remember taking video because i was more concerned about surviving the
experiment than video capture.. But i saw what i saw,, you'll just have to
coax another experiment out of me or look at Billy's for some "possible examples."

Notice that no material was disturbed on either side of the crater chain.
The probe was a ways away from the surface whien this occurred near to the
grounding point, seen at a 10:00 position in the image.

In other instances, shown at that time crater-chains were a natural consequence
of electro-mass-lifting and seen to form on a de-nuded surface where a broad removal of
material had just occurred, possibly comparable to Mars' dust-storms or the sensing-phase
of interplanetary interaction.

An important detail came to my attention through the experiments:
When mass lifting is occurring,
only small filiments can be produced and these filiments produce crater-chains..
When an arc forms, the lifting power is transferred into the arc,,,, filiments and chains
seemed to terminate and skip-craters occurred as current was focused and held...

If this behavioral characteristic is scalable across energy levels and current densities then
this detail would seem to be very important in defining the grand scheme of activity
for the electrical reconstruction of planetary history... d..z

dahlenaz

Trench streamer

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:04 pm

While trying to make crater chains in an unreponsive material, which forced me to keep the probe
extremely close to the surface, the discharging gave me some nice details as an arc made
point-blank contact. The tendril ridges here which can be seen far beyond the trench's edge.
This may have implications in the explanation for Mars' hanging-dendritic ridges.

Notice their angular symetry, probe movement was from left to right.

A reference image will be placed in the esscrt-15 directory. d..z

dahlenaz

Hexagonal Craters and an Electric Wind

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:19 am

Part 2 of video taken during the experiment
which fomed this crater with hexagonal characteristics.

Electro-magnetic forces combined with an electric-wind,
which manifests itself here in Earth's atmosphere,
and associated with an electric discharge are instrumental in revealing
the dynamics of the components of a discharge as they
sculpted this crater without the involvement of an arc.

d..z

dahlenaz

Hexagonal craters and filament-pinching

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:49 pm

While considering the scalability of the verious experiments for the ESSCRT effort,
and considering if comparison of large scale plasma phenomenon is applicable to
process behind planetary scarring, the following thoughts came to mind.

i would offer that most craters are a down-scale phenomenon of an electrical discharge
within a suitable environment and there-fore the environment
is thoroughly involved in a discharge -at dark and glow modes- long before an arc is formed
and as such may be the general case, and since electric currents in space follow filamentary pathways,
the pinching of filaments which were already locally active in the environment, and have already been involved
with the material at that location could possibly be acting to electro-magnetically scoop the material,
or dislodge it prior to the completion of the pinching action... We might be seeing signitures of
this action, in certain craters, as radial characteristics down the sides of the crater...

In experiements these radial features have been seen and the transition from dispersed filaments to
an arc-mode grouping of filaments has revealed that a loss of lifting capabilities occurs
when an arc is formed where dark-mod discharge forces had been already active displacing material.

We might think of the hexagonal characteristics as evidence of the pinching action
of the filaments as they crowd together and must leave behind their influence on some material
as they drop their influence over it while beginning to combine themselves into an arc discharge.
That was part of the geometry factors which i mentioned earlier.

I am inclined to think that we can't apply up-scale behavior/characteristics to down-scale results.

d..z