Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Crustal distortion by diverse forces

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:35 pm

moses wrote: I would have thought that double layers would have formed between the planet and Earth, such that the electrical effects would be at the double layers where there is the big potential difference. Then Birkeland currents would have broken through the double layers touching down on the Earth for a few days probably.

Cheers,
Mo
I've heard that can happen but i have not been told where experiments such as mine
cease to be applicable or how such condition might reveal themselves at low power.

I would not be surprised to hear of the electrostatic effect being a low level
double layer.. The pathway for a large scale discharge my just be the exploitation
of material drawn up into the gap by electromagnetic effects ..

Here again,, i am just sharing observations from experiments which
demonstrate and replicate some of the characteristics of electrical discharge..
These observations are not intended to be an "answer-to-all" possibilities.
My hope has been the persuit of clarity rather than blindly applying
a single process across the board to explain the diversity of features
seen across the globe. The sequence of events which might be unleashed
must not be overlooked as single-process schools-of-thought seem
to practice regularly so that prizes and glory be won by a few rather than
the many ... d...z

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:41 pm

The following link was just brought to my attention and should be considered in
contrast to the many experiments and write-ups i've done here as an effort to
complement the electric perspective with experimental information.

The most important statement which reflects on the evidence i've presented is this:

"They are transverse to the arc because they record the corona discharge
filaments associated with lightning. The same effect seems to have solidified
the soil along the ridge crests into "Lichtenberg figures," which is another
characteristic pattern created by lightning." (Thornhill 2003)

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/spiral-ga ... d-canyons/

I was unaware of or overlooked his statement, but now it brings it all together
for me. The only remaining detail is determination of ongoing activity
which enhanses existing features. d...z

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:02 am

~
dz,

Good call.
When in doubt, i always check with Uncle Wal…

;) s

dahlenaz

Re: Surface discharge of dusty CRT match April 28 Solar CME

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 01, 2015 8:56 am

In what might be a revealing event of the Suns nature and of other features formed by electical
discharge of a planetary surfaces, we have the folowing image that shows a curvature that remainds
me of what is proposed by Wal Thornhill at the site mentioned above.

To me this is important in that the way that the surface appears to divide at right
angles to an axial pathway is reminiscent of what occurred in experiments from 2011-12
on a CRT surface with an object placed upon it for the purpose of focusing the discharge of
the surface...

In this image the discharge-ridge has been removed to show the discharge path and its perpendicular leaders.

The artificial curvature of the strip of metal is to be ignored so that your focus is drawn
to the removal of material along the surface where strip of metal rested..
The discharging surface took material from the monitor as the charge was taken
through the metal stip and to the probe..

The CME event is seen in the animation at the following link.
http://spaceweather.com/images2015/28ap ... u3q8b2p4l5

In Wal's article he imagines a discharge event which formed Valles Marinaris on Mars but
in CJ Ransoms experiments he demonstrates a surface discharge which leaves a path with coronal
streamers perpendicular to that path. The same result occurred in my experiments.

The CME event on the 4/28/15 might be considered from an electric discharge perspective, and the
feature which appears to transmit the activity across the surface has the same signiture as those
made in surface-discharge experiments using a CRT-mounted discharge-ridge to involve the
discharge of a large area into a probe of much smaller dimensions...

Electric discharge of a surface involves as much of the surface as cna be reached while the
leakage exists and then the surface resets itself for the next discharge.. In the case of a planets,
physical features may facilitate the next discharge and repeated discharges over an extended
period have left their coronal imprint as various features, such a canyons and adjacent features..

http://para-az.com/eltricu-lbgrp/hangin ... -fans.html
d..z

dahlenaz

Re: Surface discharge of dusty CRT match April 28 Solar CME

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 01, 2015 10:13 am

This image is somewhat related to the previous post.

This image is from an experiment where a discharge is taken from a surface as a ball-probe is dragged
across it and then material deposited... (GW Francis' book Electrostatic Experiments)

This shows us that surface discharges have a uniformity to them despite different scales and methods
of discharge. d..z

Last edited by dahlenaz on Fri May 01, 2015 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 01, 2015 10:46 am

The following quote highlights the relevance of the experiment described here, for
it describes exactly what was seen a small scale in these CRT experiments, which did not involve
a traveling arc, but were a single-arc drawn from an elevated feature which transmitted the charge of
a large surface area through a that elevated feature. The discharge pathways were mapped out by both
the removal of meterail and the subsequent deposition of material along certain regions that the the
actual tendrils of the discharge...

These experiment were done at the request of Dave Talbott prior to the 2011 NPA Conference in Maryland
but the results were ignored..,,,,,, a great dis-service to this group and its parent group, for there were at
the time and have since been numerous instances where they could have been applied
to advance the Electric U perspective.. dzp
http://www.para-az.com/ess-crt11/
Wal Thrnhill
http://www.holoscience.com/wp/spiral-ga ... d-canyons/
The electrical model also explains the detailed features. The small ripples on the canyon floor are not sand dunes but a solid reminder of the path of the arc that blasted the canyon. They are massive “fulgurites” – the glassified sand formed by underground lightning. They are transverse to the arc because they record the corona discharge filaments associated with lightning. The same effect seems to have solidified the soil along the ridge crests into “Lichtenberg figures,” which is another characteristic pattern created by lightning.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri May 01, 2015 4:32 pm

With reference to the solar image shown above and the solar features shown in the animation-frames
prior to that frame, the viewer of the animation will realize that the dark line (11:00 position)
-in the foreground of the image, appearing across the solar orb in the background-
is a filament rising far above the surface.
It is not laying on the surface in the same manner as the dividing-wave highlighted
in the image above and seen in the last few frames of the animation.

You can see this clearly through 3D viewing of adjacent frames, as prepared for you at the following link:
http://para-az.com/electric-sun/stereo- ... t-sbs2.jpg

There are more images from that animation in the directory of that image. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 02, 2015 7:11 am

Getting back to planetary features,, specifically Mars and the features of Valles Marinaris,, and since
you have Wal's page freshly visited in your browser,, lets look closer at VM.
The carefull viewer will notice dramatic differences between the east and west portions of that scar.
You will notice that the image below is an exact match to potrions to the west and northwest.
This has been pointed out before with the question; how can the various electrical signitures be
explained by a single event? The electrical signiture changes from east to west and seems to indicate,
based on how the features were made in experiment, that charge polarity change; from one event to the next
or from one phase to the next.

How it happend may find an explanation through realizing that coronal patterns of one type are
to the east and another type is to the west, and in experiemnts, that was accomplished through changes
in the setup and method of drawing-off charge.

These features were made by bringing an electrical conductor into close proximity
to a de-energized dust-covered CRT screen before its charge could leak away..

You will also note the crater features at VM. In experiments, these were replication with a
different power setting than was used when making other corona imprints in the dust on a CRT.

View more images in the directory: http://www.para-az.com/ess-crt11/ d..z

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat May 02, 2015 7:27 am

~
based on how the features were made in experiment, that charge polarity change; from one event to the next

dahlenaz, would you elucidate a bit on this aspect of the experiment(s) please ?

thanks,s

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sat May 02, 2015 8:22 pm

seasmith wrote:~

dahlenaz, would you elucidate a bit on this aspect of the experiment(s) please ?

thanks,s
That statement reflects only what was happening in the experiment and is made as a
suggestion of what might be added to the pool of ideas to consider for why there are
distinctly different features seen -in the west of Valles Marinaris compared to the east
part of the main channel and beyond.

The important detail is that a picture is worth a thousand words and the similarities of these features,
created in low voltage electrostatic experiments, are quite pronounced.. d..z

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun May 03, 2015 10:47 am

thanks,s
That statement reflects only what was happening in the experiment and is made as a
suggestion of what might be added to the pool of ideas to consider for why there are
distinctly different features seen -in the west of Valles Marinaris compared to the east

The important detail is that a picture is worth a thousand words and the similarities of these features,
Yes, i agree.
Along that line, was just wondering what "changes" in "polarity" and/or "phase"
were affected, or effects, in the experiment?
thanks, s

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 03, 2015 11:34 am

seasmith wrote:

thanks,s

Yes, i agree.
Along that line, was just wondering what "changes" in "polarity" and/or "phase"
were affected, or effects, in the experiment?
thanks, s
You are appling the words used in my suggestion beyond their intention and scope.
They weren't a reference to what was knowingly done in the experiment, there was just an implication
of some different charge condtion. When i worte that first description i intended to use a
different word than polarity, -such as condition, just didn't follow through.

There were no changes in polarity of the CRT surface, that i know of, just a change in power setting,
which i suspect caused a change in the surface condition -from forceably energized to relaxed
with residual electrostatic potential.
But that change has consistantly caused the results of producing opposing features to spiders /// craters.

If you will remember the two-monitor experiments, where one passed over the other, material was
transfered to the upper and when discharges occurred craters were formed in the upper monitor's material
while spider features were formed in the material of the lower monitor...
I don't know exactly why or how... Those results were offered for detailed evaluation to the thunderbolts
principles group,, and i don't know where it went from there or why it was not relevant,, despite
the scalability claimed of electrical scarring.. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 03, 2015 1:07 pm

A supplemental tangent to this discussion would be to highlight that the western extreme of Valles Marinaris
has an elevation which is a bit misrepresented by the MOLA map and google-mars colorization of elevation.

The area to the west is quite high and certain points should be colored white to represent an elevation
similar to and above the mount to the north, which is colored white.

We should also look at that areas orientation in comparison the the mounts to the west and north.
The extreme west end of Valles Marinaris' represents one of five points that look to be a progression
of activity. Wal identifies this high region, appearing as a location of a "diocotron instability", one of two
in his visualization and comparison to simulated galactic features.

I do not know whether or not this area -east of Noctis Labyrinthus- is very active. it may have been the
last or most recent location of extreme activity before it terminated. But the signiture that i am speaking of
may be the contact point of just one of a pair of Birkeland currents, if i am following Wal's analogy correctly.
Or it may be a point of local ongoing activity that draws charge from the surfaces to the east.

All i can say for sure is that; when a discharge was taken from a vertical feature placed on a dust covered CRT,
the discharge drew material from along and to the side of that object and left behind coronal patterns of parallel
groves, alcoves and dendritic features of a wide variety. Further away from the "point of discharge" at the object
material removal was perpendicular to the object in comparison to the radial pattern at the end of the object.

It will take me some time to dig out images since this all happened 4 years ago, so refer to the directory
mentioned above while i make sure the best images are present. d..z

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun May 03, 2015 2:04 pm

The following image complements the statement about the high area at the west end of VM. d..z

Larger image:
http://para-az.com/ess-crt11/mars-high5-mus75.jpg

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges of dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Mon May 04, 2015 8:49 pm

The video linked below was referenced as an example of a discharge which might
give an unusual pattern at the surface, one that leaves an electrical signiture characterized by
two different patterns. Give special attention at around 2:00 in the video. Play that portion
at 1/4 speed so you don't miss the inner sphere being side-swiped by a loop from the main arc. d..z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD2IPqdeyr4