Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary features

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

dahlenaz

Re: Electric discharges to dusty CRT match planetary feature

Unread post by dahlenaz » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:44 pm

Solar wrote:Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:04 pm
dahlenaz wrote: Another highly supportive statement leads up to a related detail about rayed features.

"There are differences in arc scarring effects depending upon the polarity of the discharge. An arc to an anode (positive) surface tends to stick to one spot and cause melting and uplift with relatively subdued features. An arc to a cathode (negative) surface tends to jump about, forming many circular craters with sharp features, rim craters and chains of craters. Electrons scavenged from the surface surrounding the main crater may form ‘rays,’ and sinuous rilles or channels. "

Here too might be an opportunity to use the CRT experiments to demonstrate the larger electrical dynamics.

The dual-monitor experiment may lend some clues, in that, material was removed from one screen leaving negative spiders and was deposited to the other as circular features with fingers around the rim.
In looking at the spacing between the spiders, i've noticed that they, for the most part, do not overlap or encroach on each others space. Some do almost touch but the absence of intersection seems to point to the discharge of only the surface around them. Can it be?

d..z

http://www.electric-spark-scars.com
I read that article again and also ended up centering on the second quote you posted in relation to your CRT discharge experiment(s). You may be interested in a quicktime video at "ARCS AND SPARKS PHOTO GALLERY ARCS AND SPARKS PHOTO GALLERY".

The series of 6 photos (fifth from the top) shows the position of the cathode and anode in the Hot Anode Vacuum Arc (HAVA). The film, linked below that photo montage, is rather large at 11mb (56k warning), but a worthwhile download to Wal's quote. And your experiments.

The anode (positive) is on the right side of the progressive snapshots and undergoes "melting and uplift" as it forms a "plasma plume". On the left side of the snapshots is the cathode (negative). When you watch the movie you'll see not only the cathode arcs 'jumping about' the copper cathode but you will also see the "streamers" (lightning) that I think produce the "‘rays,’ and sinuous rilles or channels." - despite the relative small size of the cathode surface. When the cathode's 'jumping arcs' occur 'below the plane of it's surface (on the sides of the cathode in the video) I guess that would correlate with planetary 'subsurface lightning".

From the results you've posted when you pass your CRT's in close proximity in comparison to the Hot Anode Vacuum Arc process it appears that, yes, 'it can be' that you've rather successfully demonstrated planetary EDM, arc scarring, electrostatic coronal discharge, and 'down the barrel' patterns that reveal the multiple phases of the electro-plasma dynamic. The only difference between your CRT's and the same results on planets is a matter of distance. A rather small concern for a 'relativistic particle beam'.
For this entry on page two(2) of this thread
Link update: Arcs and Sparks Photo Gallery
https://en-engineering.tau.ac.il/gsearc ... ery&gid=19

dahlenaz

Electric discharges: Dark Dynamics

Unread post by dahlenaz » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:39 am

In a recent Space News video from the Thunderbolts Project, experiments and their results are shown
as support of the theory of electrically formed craters on Earth and elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDhBaP7a37Y

The experiments show an active arc in the midst of 'already-formed' craters and gives the impression
that the arc-mode aspect of the discharge provides the principle mechanism for the crater's formation.

If you look closely you may see material being agitated in the proximity of the arc and at adjacent areas.
Material also appears to be drawn into the arc's region. As arcs dance around the surface, finding a path,
they don't appear to disturb the material significantly.. With repeated hits, progressive growth of crater
features seems to occur. I would sure like to see the early-stage video of the foreground features because
the activity seems to validate an observation i've been suggesting from early on,,, that the Dark-mode aspect
of the discharge is the primary mover of material. This notion was advanced in my mind when some
experiments i was trying in 2017 produced Distinct Division of Dynamic Potential during Discharges.
During arc-mode phase there would be a collapse of the advancing dust cloud and, when the arc would break,
there would be a lateral blast of energy made evident by the return of the wall of dust, the Haboob.

Here is one of numerous videos from experiments which replicated the activity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ATQ_UpK3kQ

From these and other experiment, which did not use energies high enough to produce visible sparks,,
just audible, there seems to be a need for a deep dive into the dynamic's of electrical discharges.
This is made necessary because arcs are being given more credit than seems justified.

Like moths to the light imagining what my not be the real deal.

We know from transformer technology that the interruption of current flow will results in rapid field
changes, capable of inducing current flow in adjacent wires. You see this in many application as
an adverse feature of electrical discharge...
In other applications, movement of loose material is facilitated by the presence of an EM field,
and as the videos show, once the arc appears, at sufficient intensity, the field collapses
and the characteristics of material disruption changes its focus or ceases entirely.

I am sure their is a highly technical explanation for this but i will stick with simple observation.

The targets for these results have not taken an interest, despite the amazing features that were
formed in the material that was transferred to the probe, as well as the obvious differentiation of
dynamics during discharge phases.

Why is differentiation important?
I would suggest that dark-mode interaction phase is, in a sense, the collection / reorganization phase,
that is triggered, releasing widely spread potential and bringing that potential to a point of focus..
In early experiments i pointed to the radial features regularly seen in craters and likened them, in analogy,
to the marks of finger scooping out material. I've suggested that the sculpted features are partly
the dynamics of the event and partly the characteristics of the material's resistance to the forces of change.
Some of the material gets caught up in the exchange leaving behind a feature in material that resisted
or was outside of the direct path of the discharging flow, influence.

http://www.para-az.com/esscrt-npa12/

This dynamic was revealed in experiment where a discharge was drawn from an elevated object
on a dust covered CRT surface,, occasionally producing a visible spark, and often times, features
with identified changes to the path of current flow, even building up material to create a path
for the discharge to travel. Those features were inverted dendritic features, not unlike those seen
hanging from the rims of craters, trenches and Mons.

Sometimes you have to block out the narrative and examine the evidence.

d..z

dahlenaz

Electric Fields & Water Capture

Unread post by dahlenaz » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:09 pm

At 4 min 40 sec in this PBS report you see the power of an electric field to redirect fog.
https://www.pbs.org/video/out-of-thin-air-1564618660/

Is an opposite polarity is upon the fog?

d..z