Electric Weather

Historic planetary instability and catastrophe. Evidence for electrical scarring on planets and moons. Electrical events in today's solar system. Electric Earth.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: Electric Weather

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:13 pm

"Total Chaos" - Cyber Attack Feared As Multiple Cities Hit With Simultaneous Power Grid Failures
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-2 ... d-failures
Coincidence or perhaps an effect from the CME activity of yesterday? The protection devices to counter induced spikes in the grid will only protect up to a certain threshold, and then transformers are likely to fry.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:10 pm

More mention of the outages in this report:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVS1-xhpPgQ
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

ahriman

Santa Rosa fires

Unread post by ahriman » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:22 pm

I’ve been watching numerous videos of the Napa fires in CA. The striking thing about them is that most of the trees and foliage around these burned neighborhoods appears unscathed. Cars have paint burned off and alloy wheels melted into pools on the road. Beside them are green hedges with no visible distress. One video shows a tree burning on the inside, as can happen with a lightning strike. Do an image search on google for this; there are many examples.
Just before the fires were simultaneously ignited over the area (according to reports), a meteor was seen falling above the area and reported by several people on the AMS (American.Meteorological Society) website. There is even a brief, grainy dashcam video of it on YouTube. This seems to be the most obvious cause of these fires. It’s like a mini Carrington event. Anything metal in the vicinity was affected by the electric discharge from the meteor.

https://youtu.be/505tkPvbeSM

The link is to a video posted by the LA Times. There are many like it and there don't seem to be any “official” comments about the absolutely anomalous conditions. There is much talk about directed energy weapons, N. Korea, HAARP and the usual “gubment did it” theorizing, but none along the lines of what I’m talking about. I’m reminded of
the slug that was sent into Comet Temple and the surprise at the discharge it created.

Thoughts?

Jeff

ElecGeekMom

Re: Santa Rosa fires

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:37 pm

At about 0:49, there is a shot of a tall chimney that is blackened at about the top 25%, but looks normal the rest of the way down. Another chimney just beyond (in the same shot) isn't blackened at all.

Some have said that they thought volcanoes in the area are the cause of the fires. However, I have noticed that all the streets in the videos look perfect. I'd like to know if they're concrete or asphalt.

I do remember seeing pictures of asphalt roads near Yellowstone that had gotten so soft they had to stop driving on them. I don't remember how long ago that was, maybe 2-3 years ago?

Does anyone know how old those houses are? I remember reading this year about some terrible building fires in the UK that were essentially "towering infernos" because the buildings had new, green-friendly cladding on them that would burn like tinder if ignited. I believe those were this year.

Numerous other videographers have mentioned they thought the area was microwaved.

I haven't seen any footage of the fireball...yet. I wonder if an event like that would trigger an excessive focusing of the microwave/cell phone, and wifi in the area.

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:01 pm

This is a video take by firefighters who drove from Berkley to Santa Rosa and ended up saving 30 homes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCNSDk7fyYE

Here is part of a comment from one of the viewers:

"If there was significant overvoltage the insulation on the wires in the house will burn. In North American residences and light commercial occupancies, electric power is distributed at 240/120 VAC*. In normal operation, electric power utilities are able to regulate these voltages to tight tolerances, so that deviations are no more than a very few percent away from nominal value. But occasionally much higher voltages may possibly occur in a 120 or 240 VAC branch circuit. In some cases, accidents occur whereby HV lines get entangled into service wiring and this causes a sustained, massive overvoltage. If, for example, 7200 V lines get entangled into 240/120 V wiring, this is likely to cause extensive destruction both due to the high voltage and due to the fact that the event is not intrinsically time limited.

"btw there is a shit load of evidence that smart meters cause fires in over voltage situations."

She says many other things that make sense and might well point to the same conclusion as the OP suggested above. Check them out! I'm going to switch to a different computer so I can print that entire thread.

If the fireball was, as the OP said, evidence of something like a mini-Carrington Event, then does that mean that all our microwave towers, cell towers, omni-present wifi, and smart meters are just fuses waiting to be lit when a bigger Carrington Event takes place? We have observed "hoverboard" batteries behaving like time bombs waiting to be set off. What will happen with the big batteries in the electric cars? The batteries in our smart phones in our pockets?

Since the Santa Rosa event took place after bedtime and the fire spread as fast as a freight train (so some said), how were there not greater numbers of casualties?

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:05 am

A more earthly phenomenon is responsible for the rapidity with which the fire spread.

The wind was blowing as fast or faster than the speed of a freight train.
http://www.businessinsider.com/santa-ro ... ds-2017-10

Air descends from high elevations in Nevada and Utah down to sea level in Northern California, compressing and warming in the process. Winds — known as "Diablo winds" form.

In California's wine country, these especially dry winds arrived overnight, Jan Null, an adjunct professor of meteorology at San Jose State University, told the Los Angeles Times. They reached speeds of over 50 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 70 miles per hour.

ElecGeekMom

Unread post by ElecGeekMom » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:18 pm

I wonder how high winds would cause the houses to be completely destroyed, while leaving green and unscathed the trees and bushes between the houses?

Did you watch the video at the link in the OP?

Cargo

Unread post by Cargo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:45 pm

Sparks fly, and roofs catch on fire. The house burns down. Let it burn.

Trees are naturally resilient to fire, up to a certain degree.

The views of perfectly crispy cars with little burn damage around them does seem strange though. But if the tires catch on fire, or any of the other plastic/fuel, it's what I would expect really. Poof and meltdown.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:04 pm

With the wind blowing 50 MPH and gusting to 70, if the tree is upwind of the burning car it is very unlikely the fire will go against the wind to the tree. Anybody who's walked around a campfire trying to stay on the upwind side when it is the least bit windy should intuitively understand this.

lokilokison

Unread post by lokilokison » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Perhaps I have the wrong forum for this, but I haven't noticed much reference to the Suspicious Observers group https://suspicious0bservers.org/
Ben Davidson and many of his colleagues have been working on taking Electric Science in Astrophysics, Meteorology and Geophysics and trying to apply them practically to disaster prediction and forecasting. Other than some videos by Andrew Hall, I haven't been hearing much on the main blogs about Electric weather physics and climate change.
As for the previous years' discussions on climate cycles, like the Ice Age, I believe Ben has a Youtube series on that. I'm not saying they're the only ones working on this, it's that they are the only ones I see most often. Any other groups you know about? I would like to broaden my perspective and dig into the science, especially the complete macrocosmic (Galaxy to star to planet) and microcosmic (Sun to planets through cores) circuit theories.
With potential super-CME's regularly happening every 12k years or so, I would think that understanding the requirements for "Thunderbolts of the Gods" scenarios, because it seems like you wouldn't need a planet near by to do it.
As for our tech and anthrogenic EMF hazards, two thoughts come to mind:
- An electromagnetic field could shield from certain spectra of incoming emissions, depending on the field's harmonics and frequency
- Man-made resonances in the atmosphere could intensify the affects of Magnetospheric Compression from solar emissions (CME's, Coronal Hole Streams and Heliospheric Sheet angle changes)
So, the fires in California the last few months all have one thing in common: they are all forms of plasma. Regardless if it was generated from faulty engineering or inducted geomagnetic current from being near seismically active zones or just a reckless smoker, the charged plasma and ionic affects of the fires could generate wind gusts and more static discharge prone atmospheric conditions. That would certainly increase fire spreading.
If I just posted something someone already said, I'm sorry. I haven't read the entire forum's material yet.

<Moderator edit> thread continued here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum3/ph ... ?f=4&t=192