Which Images are Microbiological and Which are from Space?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

spungo

Which Images are Microbiological and Which are from Space?

Unread post by spungo » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:58 pm

I am looking for a specific address from a previous EU conference that I cannot find here or on youtube and hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

A gentleman gave a presentation accompanied with images where he asked the audience to identify which images were of the cosmos, and which images were of microscopic biological structures.

He explained that in his field of biology, he had seen images produced by a new imaging technology that displayed cellular components greater detail than previously possible. After seeing this, he mistook images of deep space as being cellular in nature, taken with this new imaging system.

Images of plasma structures and nebulae compared to cells were breathtaking in similarity and beauty. I would very much like to see this again and obtain these images for a project I am working on.

Sincere thanks to all for engagement

Scriven

Solar

Re: Which Images are Microbiological and Which are from Spac

Unread post by Solar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:32 pm

I've tried to find something along those lines but there are too many videos and i've not seen them all by any means. Here is a link to the Thunderbolts Project YouTube videos page:

Thunderbolts Youtube

The vids are arranged by date so if a timeframe is known maybe a general year/date might help.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:46 pm

It was Michel Clarage in Bath, England.
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:21 pm

Thank you so much Brigit Bara. It was indeed Michel Clarage. The video is on the Safire Project's Youtube Channel instead:

NEW VIEWS OF THE INTERSTELLAR MEDIUM @ 5:13sec
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

BecomingTesla

Unread post by BecomingTesla » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:16 pm

While this isn't the video you were asking for (happy you found it by the way!), this video is related to it and may lead to other avenues of research for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euW5iCjKDo

Brigit Bara

Unread post by Brigit Bara » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:15 pm

You are quite welcome, glad we have a match.

There was also a not-half-bad presentation on sailing. (;
“Oh for shame, how these mortals put the blame upon us gods, for they say evils come from us, when it is they rather who by their own recklessness win sorrow beyond what is given…”
~Homer

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:06 am

Question:

There are other resources making macrocosmic-microcosmic comparisons:

The self-organizing fractal theory as a universal discovery method: the phenomenon of life: Kurakin

In the above reference click on the plasma globe; it has an interesting caption. Here is the direct link to Figure 4 and said caption noting "...illustrates some of the physical processes and self-organizational patterns that appear to be shared by proteins, cells, organisms, living planets, and plasmas.".

The concept, or observation, of “a multiscale, self-similar structure-process, i.e., as a self-organizing fractal” is also known as a Self-similar Cosmological (or Fractal) Paradigm.

What was summed up by Dr. Michel Clarage is an actual area of study. Looking at color electron micrographs of cells and noting the similarities between something like the:

Cartwheel Galaxy generally resembles a Cell and its Nucleus (offset nucleus).

Or, how the double-lobed Eta Carinae (Credit: NASA, ESA, N. Smith (University of Arizona) and J. Morse (BoldlyGo Institute)) resembles this moment of division in Lung Cancer Cell Division (mitosois).

When I was a little electron, for some inexplicable reason, I was fascinated to learn of “Cilia” and how hearing worked. Decades later one of my long standing favorite macrocosmic-microcosmic comparisons has been Hair Cells within which the hairs called Cilia are embedded when compared to Solar Spicules.

Halton Arp: considered that quasars might be ejected from galaxies and later evolve into galaxies.

Cell Division: a biological function that everyone is familiar with

Energy: “The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.” Which means that energy is all about the the function of self-differentiation via reproduction whether by "collision", fusion, fission, nucleation etc.

Considering this “multiscale, self-similar structure-process” approach from Cosmic, to biological, to energic there is an unspoken question in all of this: Regardless of scale, do all of these self-similar structures functionally undergo unique versions Autopoiesis?

spungo

Unread post by spungo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:29 am

Thank you so much Brigit! I very much appreciate the information.

Brigit Bara wrote:It was Michel Clarage in Bath, England.

spungo

Unread post by spungo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:31 am

Thank you for the link! I am going to watch it in just a moment.
BecomingTesla wrote:While this isn't the video you were asking for (happy you found it by the way!), this video is related to it and may lead to other avenues of research for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9euW5iCjKDo

spungo

Unread post by spungo » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:35 am

WOW! Thank you for the rabbit hole! I will enjoy exploring this. This forum is awesome.

Solar wrote:Question:

There are other resources making macrocosmic-microcosmic comparisons:

The self-organizing fractal theory as a universal discovery method: the phenomenon of life: Kurakin

In the above reference click on the plasma globe; it has an interesting caption. Here is the direct link to Figure 4 and said caption noting "...illustrates some of the physical processes and self-organizational patterns that appear to be shared by proteins, cells, organisms, living planets, and plasmas.".

The concept, or observation, of “a multiscale, self-similar structure-process, i.e., as a self-organizing fractal” is also known as a Self-similar Cosmological (or Fractal) Paradigm.

What was summed up by Dr. Michel Clarage is an actual area of study. Looking at color electron micrographs of cells and noting the similarities between something like the:

Cartwheel Galaxy generally resembles a Cell and its Nucleus (offset nucleus).

Or, how the double-lobed Eta Carinae (Credit: NASA, ESA, N. Smith (University of Arizona) and J. Morse (BoldlyGo Institute)) resembles this moment of division in Lung Cancer Cell Division (mitosois).

When I was a little electron, for some inexplicable reason, I was fascinated to learn of “Cilia” and how hearing worked. Decades later one of my long standing favorite macrocosmic-microcosmic comparisons has been Hair Cells within which the hairs called Cilia are embedded when compared to Solar Spicules.

Halton Arp: considered that quasars might be ejected from galaxies and later evolve into galaxies.

Cell Division: a biological function that everyone is familiar with

Energy: “The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.” Which means that energy is all about the the function of self-differentiation via reproduction whether by "collision", fusion, fission, nucleation etc.

Considering this “multiscale, self-similar structure-process” approach from Cosmic, to biological, to energic there is an unspoken question in all of this: Regardless of scale, do all of these self-similar structures functionally undergo unique versions Autopoiesis?