Gamma Ray Puzzles Solved

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Zyxzevn

Re: Gamma Ray Puzzles Solved

Unread post by Zyxzevn » Thu May 23, 2019 5:20 pm

After removing magnet-magic one can recognize some of my basic model:

G A Bazilevskaya - "... electric field is produced which can accelerate charge particles"
Electron or proton accelerator (which I named electron gun).

G A Bazilevskaya - "... where shocks are produced"
X-ray machine: fast moving particle collides with border, causing x-rays with energy of particle.

Maybe these events are triggered by incoming gamma-rays or particles. I don't know.
More ** from zyxzevn at: Paradigm change and C@

Solar

Re: Gamma Ray Puzzles Solved

Unread post by Solar » Thu May 23, 2019 5:40 pm

Zyxzevn wrote:After removing magnet-magic one can recognize some of my basic model:

G A Bazilevskaya - "... electric field is produced which can accelerate charge particles"
Electron or proton accelerator (which I named electron gun).

G A Bazilevskaya - "... where shocks are produced"
X-ray machine: fast moving particle collides with border, causing x-rays with energy of particle.

Maybe these events are triggered by incoming gamma-rays or particles. I don't know.
They're not too sure either, but that's perfectly fine. Hopefully one the day the continued gathering of data with Fermi Lat and other CR observations will reveal something in the pattern when coupled with the dynamics of the Sun.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden