A question for Brant and the rest of the EU/PC community

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Re: A question for Brant and the rest of the EU/PC community

Unread post by Webbman » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:49 pm

I do like the transformer/windings idea a lot. It's a simpler way to account for a molten core.
its all lies.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:05 am

celeste wrote: https://nam2017.org/thursday/details/23 ... -dark-hubs
"The three most massive cores are located at filament junctions, and on average, all identified cores are regularly spaced along the filaments, typical by 0.4pc, suggesting gravitational instabilities of these super-critical filaments are responsible for their fragmentation." You mean that's not gravity that did that, LOL?
In the over view, which also considers this Longitudinal aspect of the Forces along the lines of N. Tesla, the link you provided reminded me of a quote on page four of the paper Longuitudinal Electrodynamic forces and the possible technological applications
The strenuously opposed and long neglected longitudinal force was strongly upheld by some able discussers and disproved by none, the worst that the opponents could say about it was to the effect that they could get along without it” – C. Hering A.I.E.E Midwinter convention in 1923
With regard to "regularly spaced" stars along filaments perhaps the case is the same in that “gravitational instabilities” (whatever this means) constitute a theoretical substitute that allows theorist to still “get along without it”. I was reminded of an old favorite discussed before, Infrared Dark Clouds (IRDC’s):

The "Nessie" Nebula: Cluster Formation in a Filamentary Infrared Dark Cloud

Characteristic fragmentation and spacing along the filament length with “knots”, “kinks”, “pinch effects”, "instabilities", stars, and/or “starless cores” at these locations with no comparison (for example) with the “regular spacing” of fragmentation, unduloids, etc along the length of a wire 'stretched' due to the Longitudinal Force.

Here is something peculiar. It is said that "gravity only" Cosmology is lacking due to a neglect of considering electrodynamics and yet, C. Hering is just one reference where Electrodynamic Theory itself is considered to be lacking due to neglect of the Longitudinal Force because it "happens to drop out of the mathematics ".
Just as the so-called and recognized pinch effect (a radial force) tends to crush a conductor radially, so the unrecognized longitudinal force, which the writer many years ago called the stretch effect, tends to stretch or lengthen a conductor, or move it lengthwise. - C. Hering: A New System of Electromagnetic Forces Needed
Is there a pot and kettle situation going on?
Michael Mozina wrote: I'm also inclined to wonder if there isn't an AC process going on in there somewhere, particularly if the sun's core rotates faster than the surface.
Incoming Keeper Doc: Here is an address delivered in 1940 by L. V. Bewley more along the lines of the AC approach, with the “reflected” principle mentioned earlier in this thread by Celeste as well as “Successive Reflections” or “wave trains”. Do note the interesting difference between power systems and communication systems mentioned at the onset of the address and later how “reflections may occur from a whole series of neighboring junctions.”
When the incident wave’s on the incoming lines reach the transition point, current will flow into the network, transmitted waves will move out on the outgoing lines, and reflected waves will start back on the incoming lines. - Traveling Waves on Electric Power systems – L. V. Bewley
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

jacmac

Unread post by jacmac » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:07 pm

regarding the longitudinal force:
so the unrecognized longitudinal force, which the writer many years ago called the stretch effect, tends to stretch or lengthen a conductor, or move it lengthwise.
This "stretch effect" was very interesting to me.
other times reading about a longitudinal force never really sunk in.
But now I am thinking it is a currents attempt to continue it's flow in spite of a "Pinch" that is happening
at a particular place.

toni

Unread post by toni » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:24 pm

I am noticing that many are puzzled with the speed within the cores of the planets and our sun.
Transformer idea is good for an explanation. It is a 4 stage transformer or 4 octave steps.
To visualize it, we can install 4 taps at a dam starting from below the top and the last one on the bottom. All 4 will have different speeds and pressures. This part is not so difficult to understand but the problem starts after the 4th octave with carbon explosion where reaction starts.
The 5th octave or zero where action reverses its polarity and where expansion begins in the 6th octave. Pressure and speed increases from inside out all the way to the 9th octave or omeganon where mass is dissolved into cathode beginnings. In Wall's presentation of Jupiter, he was partially correct with the statement that radiation from the cosmos is very high. But, the radiation from inside is very high too. The black, cold, empty space within Jupiter shows that the 6th and 7th octaves are dissolved. The last two octaves are heavy metals and the killer metals where everything is dissolving at a much faster rate then its opposite, now very weak generative side can build. The same effect we can see in our old trees and it is for the same reason. If nature didn't build its disinergration cycle we would still have a lot of old planets floating around space. In anodes position a large amount of energy is created. This is the place where nature counts its frequency and where loops of force are created and most likely standing waves.

Regards,
Toni

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:23 pm

It occurred to me that it is possibly actually the speed of the Sun's rotation that is being measured, compared to the rotation of the photosphere.
Paul

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:47 am

jacmac wrote:regarding the longitudinal force:
so the unrecognized longitudinal force, which the writer many years ago called the stretch effect, tends to stretch or lengthen a conductor, or move it lengthwise.
This "stretch effect" was very interesting to me.
other times reading about a longitudinal force never really sunk in.
But now I am thinking it is a currents attempt to continue it's flow in spite of a "Pinch" that is happening
at a particular place.
Agreed Jacmac.

This can be a pretty tough subject to discuss owing to the rather hearty reliance on the transverse component of Electrodynamics. This reliance on transverse phenomena is what N. Tesla faced in court regarding the Patent suit against Marconi. He tried to inform those concerned that although traditional electromagnetic waves were perfectly obtainable from his apparatus he understood in no uncertain terms that another form of non-electromagnetic energy was also present. This is still little understood.
". . . the apparatus which I devised was an apparatus enabling one to produce tremendous differences of potential and currents in an antenna circuit. These requirements must be fulfilled, whether you transmit by currents of conduction, or whether you transmit by electromagnetic waves. You want high potential currents, you want a great amount of vibratory energy; but you can graduate this vibratory energy. By proper design and choice of wave lengths, you can arrange it so that you get, for instance, 5 percent in these electromagnetic waves and 95 percent in the current that goes through the earth. That is what I am doing. Or, you can get, as these radio men, 95 percent in the energy of electromagnetic waves and only 5 percent in the energy of the current. The apparatus is suitable for one or the other method. I am not producing radiation in my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves. But, on the other hand, my apparatus can be used effectively with electromagnetic waves. The apparatus has nothing to do with this new method except that it is the only means to practice it. So that in my system, you should free yourself of the idea that there is radiation, that energy is radiated. It is not radiated; it is conserved." – Nikola Tesla: Pre-hearing interview with Nikola Tesla by his legal counsel in 1916
Again: "I am not producing radiation in my system; I am suppressing electromagnetic waves."- N. Tesla

Such that: The energy that propagates parallel with the current flow ("the energy of the current") is that stimulus, or impetus, which accelerates the charged particles in the direction that they go i.e. the energy of the propagating "field" which coexist and is co-centric along the filament channel. This can be accentuated for example with the Single Wire Transmission which is phenomena known to have been produced by others.

To try and point to the difference in hopefully a more clear fashion consider this again:
"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance. On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion. He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air. – NIKOLA TESLA TELLS OF NEW RADIO THEORIES: An interview with Nikola Tesla - New York Herald Tribune, September 22, 1929
Striations in plasma reveal the nature of the propagating "field". The "particles" are stimulated by its presence. It is said that photons are emitted when particles decelerate ("breaking radiation"). The photons are releasing excess kinetic energy relative to their "rest state". By the time one sees Light, the stimulus has passed. The quanta are returning to their rest state. Transverse phenomena are "effects" occurring in the wake of a 'passing' stimulus. Tesla was trying to isolate, and understand, the nature of that stimulus and considered it "a gaseous medium" which "propagated by alternate compression and expansion" that underlay the observed "effects".
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden