NEW Electric Universe merchandise site...

New threads (topics) in the Announcements forum are only to be initiated by Forum Administrators. Of course, users are encouraged to post replies where appropriate.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

davesmith_au
Site Admin

NEW Electric Universe merchandise site...

Unread post by davesmith_au » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:22 am

I'll let the owner do his own blurb, suffice for me to say that there is a new site, developed in consultation with The Thunderbolts Project, selling Electric Universe inspired merchandise, at www.thunder-stuff.com. Stocks are limited and range is small at present, but these are bound to grow with your support.

So if you want to wear a great conversation-starter, do yourself a favor and check out the new store.

Cheers, Dave Smith.
"Those who fail to think outside the square will always be confined within it" - Dave Smith 2007
Please visit PlasmaResources
Please visit Thunderblogs
Please visit ColumbiaDisaster

franklinbgrey

Re: NEW Electric Universe merchandise site...

Unread post by franklinbgrey » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Thanks for the announcement, Dave!

My goal designing these first few shirts is to create items that will encourage conversation on the subjects of The Electric Universe and Thunderbolts Project. I included 2 simple designs for those who prefer something simple like the LOGO only or the "Squatterman" designs.

Yes, selection and quantities are limited at this time. If demand warrants, I will be sure to increase both selection in color and design sooner rather than later. Who knows, perhaps I will add coffee mugs and ball caps?

Stay tuned.

I am also asking, those who are willing, to take a photo of themselves wearing their shirt selection and sending it to me for posting and sharing with the community.

Please, spread the word!

/David

franklinbgrey

Unread post by franklinbgrey » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:11 am

UPDATE:

The most popular design thus far has been the "Peratt with Rock Art" design. I'm almost out of the first order and am fixing to put in another order already!

Thanks EVERYONE for your support of this on-going project!!!

/David thunder-stuff.com

franklinbgrey

Unread post by franklinbgrey » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:02 am

I expect to have restocked all of the shirt selections including XXL sizes late next week (August 23rd) AND I've included women's shirts as well!

In discussions with some artists regarding their EU/TBP inspired works. Could be that I'll have art available soon!

Thoughts?

franklinbgrey

Unread post by franklinbgrey » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

Hello All!

I've just added the Thunder-stuff Art pages for "preview".

Arrangements are being made for print-on-demand of these Electric Universe and The Thunderbolts Project inspired works. These prints will be available in Gallery Wrap and Archival Paper. (Quality Posters will be added shortly.)

All items on www.thunder-stuff.com are endorsed by The Thunderbolts Project!

Take a look! And please share the links.

/David (Thunder-stuff.com)