Annunaki matters

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

edcrater

Annunaki matters

Unread post by edcrater » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 am

I subscribe to the school of thought that the sumerian artists were imaging what they actually saw, i.e. those Annunaki who were really there among them. What interests me is the [hitec?] gadgets that the Annunaki carried, to wit:

No 1. A small squarish device with slightly curved sides, and a rigid semicircular handle. The artistry is often so detailed that 'pins' or 'pivots' or 'hinges' can be seen, indicating that the handle might open, rather like a padlock. The device is always held low, and forward of the body. It is so common that it seems 'de rigeur' for senior Annunaki, and there are countless such examples. They are never carried by females. There is also a mesoamerican picture with the ancient astronaut in his 'craft' carrying EXACTLY the same device, and forward of the body like the Annunaki carry it, even though he is sitting down. [[There is another version of the gadget that is sometimes seen. In this version, the handle appears flexible and longer, and attaches to the body differently.]] My guess is that it is some form of communication or security device.

No 2. A ring, a few inches diameter, which has a short rod attached tangentially. The holder always carries it such that his hand encompasses both the 'ring-and-the-rod'. It is usually carried when some other 'apparatus' is present. There is a famous picture where the Annunaki is showing off a device to admiring little 'primitive workers' [sumerians], and that device looks like a plasma-ball toy. The 'ring-and-rod' can be carried by females. Sometimes the ring is not attached to the center of the rod, but offset along its length a little. I think the 'ring and rod' is a remote control.

No 3. This is a short rod with a 'ball end'. The ball has a greater diameter than the rod. When not carried in the hand, it can sometimes be seen in a 'holster' on the Annunaki's waistband, ball upwards. This device appears much less often than the previous two. However, in one picture, there are many Annunaki fighting, and they are using them as clubs. The device might be extendable. Thus I assume it is weapon.

No 4. This one is hard to describe, but commonly seen. It is sort-of oval, about the size of a pear, but with a pointed end. It is always held in the 'upper hand', and often at eye-level, as if the holder was pointing/aiming it. It is never carried by females. Perhaps it is some kind of laser, because it is generally shown 'being aimed'. It is often carried in conjunction with the device No 1. I get the impression that it is a weapon.

No 5. An easy one to finish with. Many Annunaki are shown with 'wristwatches'. The cylinder seals are a bit small for this detail, but in the large stone friezes, the device can clearly be seen. It appears analog rather than digital, and one can even count the 'numerals' around the perimeter of the face.

Does anyone have any views?

seasmith

Re: Annunaki matters

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:52 pm

~
edcrater,

Numbers 1 and 4, by the old-school Sumerian commentators, are usually said to represent the vessel of the "Elexir of
Life" and the bread or "Fruit of Life".
IE: The later biblical 'sacred bread and wine'.

The other implements seem to have come down to us variously as royal Scepter and Orb,
Compass Rose, etc.

All just brimming with Saturnian symbology nodoubt.

s

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:56 pm

Thanks seasmith; I see. I feel that the drawings, particularly the large stone friezes, are so detailed and consistent that they aren't 'representative' or 'symbolic'. I think the artist is trying to show something real and factual. I will go and hunt for more mesoamerican ones; maybe that will shed more light.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 am

~
edcrater wrote:

.. are so detailed and consistent that they aren't 'representative' or 'symbolic'. I think the artist is trying to show something real and factual.
Excellent observation, and i agree.
It was later, after mankind had gone through ages of chaos and lost so much knowledge, that the remaining shamanistic cultures revived the (inherent) symbolism.
IMHO,,,

s

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:24 am

There is an interessting site about seaweed.
http://www.collen.se/seaweed.htm

If you had a seaplant with exceptional features, would you carry it in a bucket filled with seawater to keep it fresh and maybe alive ? Thats how i look at the pictures. Someone is offering something out of his bucket.

South americans had a bucket too :)
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Images/ ... venta4.jpg

Otherwise i cant agree completely. On many pictures the details of muscles, body hair and even earrings are more detailed then the items they hold in their hands. Looking on the details its obvious that the artists where able to depict details. This leads me to the conclusion that those items are often "nothing special", everyday items...
Lilith is depicted with two of those ring-staff items.
http://abrahadabra.com/images/ereshkigal01.jpg
The items dont really look artificial there. The rings and staffs look irregular and bend. Left one has a slightly different shape then the right one. Everything from feathers, claws, pelt of the small lions to her female body is more detailed then the two items. I am having a hard time to see any device there. Sometimes i even think its not ring and staff, but a loop.
What is interessting, is that the open hand is usually a sign of non-violence. Its an open and peaceful gesture of the hands. The opposite of a fist, a closed and violent gesture. A fist is a hand that might hide something.

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:04 am

seasmith: thanks, yes, religion has produced the symbolism and confused matters. It also seems to me that translator/scholars might put their own interpretation on the writings, and if they had the inherent assumption that the ancients were primitive and fantasized about mythical symbolic 'gods', then their translations would reflect their prejudices. e.g. If such scholars were white, middle class and christian, then perhaps their translations would reflect their worldview, however objective they tried to be. It's a parallel with "seeing everything through the lens of the bigbang" and getting the cosmology wrong.

mague: thanks for your take on matters and I liked the links. More below.

The seaweed site is interesting and it is nice to know the Sumerians were expert in that subject too.

Actually, I have seen a 'debunker' using the 'bucket' argument before. It seems a bit - how can one say - 'inconsequential' to go to all that trouble with cylinder seals and stone friezes just to show a man with a bucket, no? It's quite natural that hunter-gatherers would have known about seaweed, as the shoreline is a place of rich pickings, and this would be absorbed into their culture. Quite natural to take seaweed home in a bucket too, but would you want spend time and trouble carving a stone frieze about it?
e.g.
"What are you doing, Ig?
"I'm carving a frieze where Sod sends thunderbolts from the sky, slaughters 50,000 warriors and saves the princess from the 3-headed dragon."
"Sounds ok; what about you, Og?"
"I'm doing a man with a bucket."

Just joking, trying to make a point!

The mesoamerican pic you referenced is almost identical to my 'ancient astronaut' pic, and he too is carefully holding the object in front of his torso. But I can't think why the astronaut would want a 'bucket' in his craft, unless it serves as sick-bag! It is interesting that the image is portrayed in stonework and as a drawing on flat medium in EXACTLY the same pose. He even has the same helmet and headset. Presumably the drawing is of the sculpture, and the same image is perpetuated because of its importance. Another mesoamerican [chichen itza wall relief] shows the 'astronaut' holding a differently-shaped gadget, but it is still in the lower hand AND held forward of the body, and it has a recognizable handle too. The gadget resembles a small ghetto-blaster or handheld vacuum-cleaner though. Not quite like the sumerian depiction, but also visibly not a bucket. Pic at:
http://www.daniken.com/pics/evdcdrom/B024.JPG

Good points about Lilith. To me this pic is SHOUTING "Hi, I come in peace and I've got nothing to hide and I've got these 2 gadgets and I'm holding them in a special way so you can see them and that signifies openness and trust." This is the first pic I've seen with the gadgets held in open hands AND above shoulders. There must be some significance in this. There appears to be damage to the relief at her right hand, and I think that is why that particular gadget looks different. A clearer pic is at:
http://www.lilithrising.co.uk/ page_1177679104125.html.
This depicts the rings as "non-circular", and the rods aren't straight.

This next one has the rings much bigger, but the general idea is the same:
http://www.philhine.org.uk/art/sculpture_lilith.html

[[There are pictures referenced as Inanna that are identical.]]

However, there is a very significant { stone relief } pic here showing the ring attached to the rod by a rope, and a surprisingly thick and flexible rope at that:
http://www.bibleorigins.net/ InannaDumuziPictures.html
Perhaps there is a clue there somewhere.

It seems to me that, in general, the later the cylinder seal, the better the quality. But stone reliefs have the highest quality and most detail, probably took longer to make and are likely about the more significant events. At least, that is how it seems to me.

Incidentally, what do you think of the tools required to make the seals? There is a microscope pic showing the fine tooling. It seems their tools must have been very small and of high-quality steel to engrave very hard fine-grained rock so finely, maybe even by powered tools. Images of dentists' drills and engravers come to mind. Pic at:
http://www.lloydpye.com/flash/11-Sumer.swf [6th slide]

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:39 pm

~
Edcrater,

“Relief: king and eunuch attendant, 883–859 B.C.; Neo-Assyrian period, reign of Ashurnasirpal II
Excavated at Nimrud (ancient Kalhu), northern Mesopotamia
Alabaster (gypsum); H. 92 1/4 in. (234.3 cm)
Gift of John D. Rockefeller Jr., 1932 (32.143.4)”
A little finer detail image from the Heilbrun Timeline of Art History / The Metropolitan
http://www.metmuseum.org/toah/art/timeline_title.png

The blurb only addresses the king (by this late era, carrying a just humble, tho very symbolic, shepherd’s staff); and his eunuch servant [the figures on the right].
On the left- the winged deity, surely one of the primal TWELVE, with Right hand raised and Left hand lowered; backing a hatless, likely semi-mortal, with gifts of the gods: sword, bow and royal scepter (combined orb/ring and rod/staff).

Comparing probably earlier portrayals:

This one, dated a millennium earlier, from your
http://www.bibleorigins.net/InannaDumuziPictures.html
cited above shows:
Inanna / Venus with separate ring and rod, but already stylized in representation.
Note the full array of weapons on her back-
hammer and tongs / lightning bolts (positive and negative ? ).

These ones, (also from your urls above), regress further back in history and seem to show same or related deities, carrying similar implements, in same hands, around a “Tree of Life” . Some with right hands raised toward a skyborne entity;
or wearing fish suits over their feathers garb.

? Were the ‘pails’ at one time de rigor accessories to the wet suits ? Gotta be a clue there and…
They can’t All be Saturn.

s

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:30 am

If I could just offer my perspective on the relief pictures etc.
I often go to the british museum to look at such panels.
When viewing hands held vertically, and one hand holding an ankh down by the lower leg, yes think positive/negative, look for items held up into negative(Staff)
Then when looking at such as fish skins worn, think of how feathers are worn, think of the materials ability to store and reflect/refract the positive/negative, thus uplifting the wearer.
The tree is composed of nested spirals, each branch around 360 degrees sends in an hardwood spike to different spirals.
If you look into links about trees , and wear an electrical hat, you may realise what they are doing as per gravity.
If I can fathom all of this out, think what past civilizations may have been able to do, they were living much closer to nature than we are, we have seperated ourselves, trying to master nature, instead of copying it.

We have also been fooled by thinking we are superior to past civilizations, when due to a series of catastrophes we are possibly descended from higher knowledge/s.

Kevin

moses

Unread post by moses » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 am

If I can fathom all of this out, think what past civilizations may have been able to do, they were living much closer to nature than we are, we have seperated ourselves, trying to master nature, instead of copying it.
Kevin

Or was it that nature was a lot more electrical back then ?
Mo

soulsurvivor

Unread post by soulsurvivor » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:44 am

kevin wrote:If I could just offer my perspective on the relief pictures etc.
When viewing hands held vertically, and one hand holding an ankh down by the lower leg, yes think positive/negative, look for items held up into negative(Staff)
Then when looking at such as fish skins worn, think of how feathers are worn, think of the materials ability to store and reflect/refract the positive/negative, thus uplifting the wearer.
The tree is composed of nested spirals, each branch around 360 degrees sends in an hardwood spike to different spirals.
If you look into links about trees , and wear an electrical hat, you may realise what they are doing as per gravity.

We have also been fooled by thinking we are superior to past civilizations, when due to a series of catastrophes we are possibly descended from higher knowledge/s.

Kevin
Continue the thought process further and think about how you would depict/illustrate superhuman power. How would you illustrate a human that could fly without benefit of machine, swim underwater like a fish, conduct electricity and light, be of "wise" thought, cat-like quickness, etc. As for the thing that looks like a purse? I'm still considering that one. How would you depict/illustrate humans that could walk through walls?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:32 pm

moses wrote:If I can fathom all of this out, think what past civilizations may have been able to do, they were living much closer to nature than we are, we have seperated ourselves, trying to master nature, instead of copying it.
Kevin

Or was it that nature was a lot more electrical back then ?
Mo
Moses, Hello,
The condition at various sections of time may well have been far different to what we assume is constant.
By sections of time I mean just that, with a spiral nature to time itself.
I percieve of the input and output relative to the position that this planet in conjunction with the sun is, varies around a spiral pathway, where nothing is how we have been TOLD.
The variant in potential will be relative to the input and outputs , and the condition will be relative to that position and level of input/outputs.
IF you could recreate the relative condition of any position in that spiral pathway locally about yourself, then there you will be.
Kevin, imo.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:54 pm

soulsurvivor wrote:
kevin wrote:If I could just offer my perspective on the relief pictures etc.

Kevin
Continue the thought process further and think about how you would depict/illustrate superhuman power. How would you illustrate a human that could fly without benefit of machine, swim underwater like a fish, conduct electricity and light, be of "wise" thought, cat-like quickness, etc. As for the thing that looks like a purse? I'm still considering that one. How would you depict/illustrate humans that could walk through walls?
Soulsurvivor,
The various implements held by these beings intrigues Me.
I do look with a dowsers view, and with an electrical bias to that.
I can only tell as I find, and at a height aprox 30 inchs above ground is a boundery layer, that layer is at all surfaces, or most, if I think of what flows on the lattice matrix, then I only detect that which I think of, and at that height a total reversal in flow direction is found, it's a long explanation , but I can percieve of this as been positive from the surface upto the 30 inchs, and negative above, and those flows are easily manouvered and manipulated.
So, looking at such as the pictures in this thread, I do so with this knowledge, and it is a lonely place, on your own, KNOWING.
I consider that for the best of reasons, the best of the best have veiled this knowledge from ourselves.
The fact, that we are discussing this reveals a situation, a place in time , when the veil is been allowed to fall, there must be such an unprecedented reason to allow this, and a trust.
That which creates all, is the equal dissolver of all, I think of this as two dragons, litterally.
The weaponisation of either, is so powerfull as to make nuclear look like fizzy pops.

Those that operate with and as part of this system are possibly higher frequency beings than ourselves presently are, and have the ability to transform between dimensions.

We have been TOLD of a darwinian evolution, where we are on an upward evolution, I don't actually doubt the process, but doub't it's method, and intervention by those that can will be in our evolution, just as we are beginning to do ourselves.
And if time doesn't exist in a linear line as now TOLD, then it may be ourselves going into time to ensure certain outcomes?
Kevin

edcrater

Unread post by edcrater » Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:46 am

thanks, contributors.

This time round i'd like to steer away from the metafizzycal stuff and just reply to seasmith and kevin.

seasmith: stunning pics

re: the ashurbanipal, leftside. This one i have already and it seems dominated by the gadget. Note the shadow indicating higher relief - I think that's because the artist wants to draw attention to it. In his upper hand, he has a gadget type 3 but it can't be seen clearly in this view. [I know because i have a different "pic of this pic" and it extends left a little more]. He has 2 wristwatches, whereas the 'eunuch' just has bangles. This relief is huge, enabling exquisite detail. Doesn't it just zap the brain?

Going down to the tall narrow grey-green pic, he too has 2 wristwatches and a gadget of slightly different shape. This one has a curved bottom and some ornate design at the bottom and top. I like this fellow's lower leg as it appears more 'human' than the usual versions, eg. the ashurbanipal one above, which is typical of the genre, and shows a lot of anatomy. [Aside - isn't it odd that their arms are pretty well like ours but the calf muscles and kneecaps are so pronounced? Maybe it's those 233 genes.]
seasmith wrote:~
They can’t All be Saturn.

s
But i must ask you to expand on the 'saturn' bit. I can't get there myself because I'm a newbie, not versed in saturnian politics and:
a. we are debating the possibility of hi-tec gadgets of the annunaki... ..... and
b. they are usually shown in situations with the 8 pointed 'sun' and upturned crescent of 'previous skies to the ones we live by'.
So the logic of it not being saturnian is ......grasping ..... futilely ....? No, can't do it.
Can you elaborate? .... but if it's sensitive, ok never mind. Mustn't upset the thought police.

Thanks for the pics: more great screensavers for me!

kevin: The egyptian ankh seems to be a quite clear and consistent shape, but I don't recognize an ankh in this gadget. Perhaps I have misunderstood, if so, sorry.
But I'm all for your thoughts that we 'have been fooled into thinking we are superior'. I sometimes think of giving a small rock, together with a brick and a nail, to someone 'superior' and say; "Here you go - use these to make a cylinder seal, with a picture of the space shuttle on it". See how they would perform!
But I am also cognizant that these 'gods' are no saints! After all, they created us as Primitive Workers, little better than slaves, and they had war or at least factional in-fighting. On the other hand, they did teach the Sumerians plenty. And that leaves us with the mystery of why they departed and where to? I find it fascinating and significant that no other civilization had cylinder seals, though most had good stone art.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:14 am

Great images people. Here's my contribution which I think is the source for the detail at
http://www.ancient-wisdom.co.uk/Images/ ... venta4.jpg as posted by Mague
I've come about my Kundalini, doctor. It's playing up again.
I've come about my Kundalini, doctor. It's playing up again.
I would caution against a literalist reading of these types of images. They are, whether you like it or not, symbolic and in order to correctly interpret them one needs an understanding of the underlying philosophy of the culture from which they come.
Symbolism and correspondence were not invented by the priesthood to bamboozle the plebs. Symbology is, if you will, the language of metaphysics. Ordinary, everyday language is designed to explain the physical world - words are just labels we stick on physical things. The metaphysical world has nothing upon which one can stick a label.
Another point is that the concepts involved are not amenable to the workings of the intellect; they are the province of the intuition - they are to be thought about rather than analysed. (Thought = contemplation and meditation. Analysed = logic). It's a mind rather than brain thing.

Edcrater: Am I correct in thinking that you are a Sitchinite. :roll:

I agree with Seasmith that they can not all be Saturn but I will let him explain. :lol:
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:10 pm

http://anomalyhunters.com/cradle/cradlepage4.html
Figure 1.9 
Crescent and Star. 
a. Islamic Flag. 
(note; the five pointed star)
b. Crescent and Mars (six pointed star) 
Note: the moon is on it's back.
c. Sumerian Planets 
From the left; Mars (six points), Venus (eight points), Earth (seven points), and the Moon 
Note; the Sumerian Crescent Moon rest on it's back.
I don’t know what this all means, but it’s interesting in light of Grey Cloud’s inverted crescent reference and primal conflict.
• Saturn theorists generally refer to the crescent/horns as an early Saturn / Venus configuration tell.

Below is a more conventional view. Both views have merit imho
(sorry, can’t excerpt it here… Haven’t gotten new Imac and Adobe together yet)

Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia By Jeremy Black, Anthony Green, Tessa Rickards
http://books.google.com/books?id=pr8-i1 ... &ct=result

GC,
Great Mesoamerican image. Did it come with commentary?
s