The Primer Fields

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Benevolent

The Primer Fields

Unread post by Benevolent » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm

In this video series the currently accepted theories of physics and astrophysics are shaken to the core by a radical new theory of the fundamental forces in all matter.

You will be amazed as a magnetic model of the dome at CERN is used to create a 100 mm diameter plasma Sun with a 300 mm diameter equatorial disc of plasma around it!

All the plasma videos are actual footage with no enhancement or manipulation other than speed. In other words, this is real thing. Hard to believe, but it is all true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EPlyiW-xGI

seasmith

Re: The Primer Fields

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:07 pm

~

sjw,

This "Primer Fields" video might help with some of your questioning concerning the correlations between magnetism
and geometric resonances.

s

Oliver Lightside

Unread post by Oliver Lightside » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:21 pm

VERY interesting video. Thanks for posting the link. He's found a way to make permanent magnet z-pinches [but he doesn't know it yet]. Lots of interesting phenomena shown that have EU implications. I especially note the clip that starts at 47:41. Taking his magnetic bowls to be the sun lying on it's side and the two steel balls as planets [Saturn, earth], it is more than slightly interesting that they come to equilibrium in a coaxial arrangement parallel to the "sun's" axis.

Corona

Unread post by Corona » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:03 pm

really interesting stuff, I am looking forward to his other videos. I wonder if he knows about the EU?

I especially like the clip where he shoots the "fairy-dust" cans down with his magnetic projectile :D

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:49 pm

structure

Compare the "Magnetic Bowls" in the video with M. Mathis' galactic core drawing (extrapolated into 3d view).

http://milesmathis.com/mikyway.pdf

PanosM

Unread post by PanosM » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 am

Hi all,

Unfortunately this guy (David LaPoint is the name he is using but may be a nickname cause there is no info about him anywhere) is very hostile to EU and rather unfriendly as a person. He also claims that he will present absolute proof that EU is crap, that stars are fusion powered, etc.

He has find something very important in the right direction but it seems that he doesn't know exactly what and that he is far more intrested in making some money out of his discovery than sharing the knowledge and seeking deeper for the truth.. don't know what's his plan and interests but definetly it's not EU related.

I had a brief conversation with him on Google+ in which i was very enthousiastic about his work and the applications of it (I am, he did a great job) but i did the "fatal mistake" to ask him if he has any idea about the cause of these magnetic fields and their shape.

He answered to me in a not that friendly way that they are intrinsic to all matter and that i should watch the videos because he explains that in the beginning. I told him that i had seen the videos twice and that i asked him the question because for me the term "intrinsic" is equal to the term "i don't know what causes them". Then I congratulated him again for his work and told him that i'm looking forward to more of his videos and research.

His answer was a "thanks for the insults" and a ban.. seems that questions equals insults for him and if he can't tolerate questions i doupt that he will be able to tolerate critisism or any other ideas no matter from whom they come :)

Anyway, i wouldn't suggest to anyone to contact him, he probably things to much of himself and unfortunately his research seems to be more money centric than pure scientific.

On the other hand by combining the normal EU principles and his discovery of the shape of the magnetic fields i believe that we have the answer to what causes that particular shape.

If we start from the two individual current columns that start spiraling around one another turning slowly into current sheets, those two current sheets produce that cup shape as they move towards the pintch, and it is rather logical that to be the shape of the final magnetic fields arround it. In addition, it seems that these spiraling current sheets are everywhere in the cosmos.

The interesting thing from his research is that this cup shaped magnetic fields seem to extend from the macro to the micro and are enough for explaining the weak and the strong force we find in Quantum Mechanics. Further more, we seem to have a rather strong validation that the whole effect is scalable and that starting from a Galaxy we can move down to an atom using the same principles and the same forces. And that is rather fascinating.

I wish he could see it but hell, you can't always have what you want in this Electric Universe..

Cheers
Panos

Vasa

Unread post by Vasa » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 am

Others have had similar results trying to converse with him. He definitely needs a lesson in humility.

My question is, of the magnetic fields are intrinsic to all matter, why did he need external electricity AND specially shaped magnets? Seems to me that according to his logic you should be able to slap some plasma in the ol' vacuum tube and the matter would "intrinsically" shape itself accordingly.

I can't wait for the Standard Model boys to hear about it. If he can't take people who were genuinely interested in his work but had questions, he's not going to last too long with the SM boys trashing him. They are going to fight him tooth and nail, even though they both believe in magically generated magnetic fields.

hawaiiguy

The Primer Fields aka bowl magnetics

Unread post by hawaiiguy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 pm

I am a complete novice in the scientific community, well read, but I am more artistic than advanced calculus. I am wondering what significance, if any, the work alluded to as "The Primer Fields" (bowl magnetics) has in furthering the support in the Electric Universe work. Can bowl magnetics exist without plasma is my main question? thanks

hawaiiguy

Unread post by hawaiiguy » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Thanks, for all the input people, and for posting the video link that I watched and then came here to post about. Can anyone answer my question though? Regarding if the magnetic field is possible without plasma being present. It is my thinking that we are (milkyway) in a plasma field, and that all galaxies are. Is this correct, isn't that the only way magnetic fields can happen is when plasma is present? Sorry for being unscientific in my questioning, I build homes, not reactors:) I did notice he doesn't allow comments on his youtube channel, which I thought a bit strange, and he makes clear of his patent pending applications. So I guess testing his bowls, requires his approval?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:30 pm

hawaii,

See JJ Johnson's reference to this thread at:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 414#p76414

:geek:

leo vuyk

Unread post by leo vuyk » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:39 am

What David Lapoint’s primer fields is all about: is that the electro magnetic field can be split up into 4 MONOPOLE photons: electric plus/minus and Magnetic N and South. Secondly, that two additional photons for gravity x-ray etc. together with the always opposing Casimir vacuum energy created by two in tandem oscillating (non-SM) Higgs particles are needed to make a universe. There are no attraction forces, only pushing Quantum collisions inside the super dense vacuum.
See;
Quantum Gravity and Electro Magnetic forces in FFF-theory,
http://vixra.org/pdf/1103.0024v3.pdf

larryduane100

New video claims to invent new electric model

Unread post by larryduane100 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:40 pm

"The Primer Fields Part One" by David LaPoint.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... EPlyiW-xGI

La Point has come up with a magnetic bowls model placed in an hourglass configuration to explain all matter from sub atomic to galactic. This 54 minute episode is to be followed by four more. All is electric in the universe but nary a word about the Thunderbolts Project. Have a look!
Larry White

seasmith

Re: New video claims to invent new electric model

Unread post by seasmith » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Larry,

Already a thread for that video in the "Future of Science" forum below:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=8&t=9210

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:27 pm

PanosM wrote:Hi all,

Unfortunately this guy (David LaPoint is the name he is using but may be a nickname cause there is no info about him anywhere) is very hostile to EU and rather unfriendly as a person. He also claims that he will present absolute proof that EU is crap, that stars are fusion powered, etc.--------- Clue #1 :?

I had a brief conversation with him on Google+ in which i was very enthousiastic about his work and the applications of it (I am, he did a great job) but i did the "fatal mistake" to ask him if he has any idea about the cause of these magnetic fields and their shape.

He answered to me in a not that friendly way that they are intrinsic to all matter and that i should watch the videos because he explains that in the beginning.-------- Clue #2 :roll:

I told him that i had seen the videos twice and that i asked him the question because for me the term "intrinsic" is equal to the term "i don't know what causes them". ......His answer was a "thanks for the insults" and a ban.. :)-------- :idea: If this were a TV Gameshow, my answer would be :arrow: , "Are you Bill Gaede?" :twisted:

PersianPaladin

Re: New video claims to invent new electric model

Unread post by PersianPaladin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:14 am

He critiques everything that we have come to understand about plasma and the behaviour of electromagnetism therein.

He believes that there is no (or much more minimal) external current powering stars and that the current is effectively enfolded (he's not really elaborating on HOW this happens) or "frozen in," at the atomic level.

Frozen-in currents and magnetic fields are essentially the same nonsense that astronomers keep repeating. It goes against all that we know empirically in the laboratory.

It's amazing how nonsense like this can get so much attention.