Question for EU theorists: Are black stars possible?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

folaht

Question for EU theorists: Are black stars possible?

Unread post by folaht » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:39 am

Stars that don't shine.
Is that possible in EU theory?

I'm asking because I was reading about stellar black holes in the news
and I don't understand why plasmoids would form outside of galactic centers..
or at all for that matter.
Since 1 % 1, 1 * 1 and 1 - 1 do not add up, we must conclude that 1 + 1 is 3.

The Great Dog

Re: Question for EU theorists: Are black stars possible?

Unread post by The Great Dog » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:14 pm

From some of their literature, it seems like it should be possible since plasmas can exist in dark mode. The difficulty with your question is the term, "black". If you mean optically, then I would assume, yes. However, many objects in space are detected in radio or infrared frequencies, etc. while remaining invisible to the eye.

Double layers are the key when it comes to celestial objects.

"When plasmas move through dusty gas clouds, those clouds become ionized, generating electric currents. Electric currents, in turn, generate electromagnetic fields that confine plasmas into coherent filaments known as Birkeland currents. Birkeland currents compress galactic plasmas into strands that can remain collimated over great distances."

https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2018/0 ... ic-ions-5/

From what I understand, a cross-section through a Birkeland current filament is a galaxy. Why not dark mode galaxies and stars? Looking at most journals, it's hard to tell if there are any.

TGD
There are no other dogs but The Great Dog

JP Michael

Unread post by JP Michael » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:11 pm

I can't for the life of me find the Thunderbolts SAFIRE video showing SAFIRE in dark mode and then transitioning from dark to glow mode plasma. If someone recalls which one that is, please post it below. It's a very good demonstration of the point being asked.

As far as I can recollect from some of Don Scott's presentations, plasmas will go from dark to glow mode as they increase in energy-density due to higher energy electrons emitting photons as they undertake de-energisation. This is especially prominent in plasma Z-pinch locations, such as Scott hypothesises for our sun and a myriad of other visible 'glow-mode' stars and space plasmas.

Could lower energy-density dark-mode stars and plasma filaments exist? SAFIRE shows they are possible, but whether that means they are probable depends on one's conversion of the SAFIRE electric sun model to actual stellar electric models, which are by no means identical.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:58 pm

What would stars in dark-mode look like--would they look like former stars such as Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune and thus be jumbo gas giants? Would they have rocky surfaces that could be seen in theory?