Heaviside's & Catt's energy current follows conductors. How?

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

crawler

Re: Heaviside's & Catt's energy current follows conductors.

Unread post by crawler » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:37 pm

I see that Miles Mathis posits a bombarding B field made of bombarding B photons, similar to my own photaenos. Miles mentions a B field river driving electrons along a conductor. This raises the same questions that i asked in my OP.....................
I dont think that i hav seen anyone ask how & why duzz ......
(1) a Heaviside slab of E by H energy current follow a conductor (obstructor) or pair of conductors,
(2) the slab bend at a sharp bend,
(3) a portion of the slab reflect at (i) a sharp bend, & at (ii) a change in conductor properties & at (iii) a change in the insulation (if any)

How does Miles's river of B photons follow a conductor? Anyhow still thinking.

http://milesmathis.com/charge2.html
What is "Charge"? – by Miles Mathis.

..............The way that all this impacts the problem of charge is that we can now re-define the charge field as a bombarding field only. It is always repulsive; never attractive. It is caused by radiation of these messenger photons, which I am going to re-dub B-photons (for bombarding photons). The repulsion is caused by an old-fashioned force by contact. Of course this means that the B-photons are not virtual: they have energy, mass equivalence, and even radius.

.................Gravity causes an apparent attraction and the B-field causes real repulsion.

...........What we have is a small electron and a large proton (to simplify). Both are radiating B-photons. Let us say that the radiation from the electron is relatively negligible, so that we can look only at the radiation from the proton. The proton is emitting a bombarding field that tends to drive off all particles that come near. But it will drive off larger particles more successfully than smaller particles, since the smaller particles will encounter a smaller cross-section of the field. Because the field is a field of discrete particles, a small enough electron could actually dodge the field almost entirely. But we will not imagine the electron is that small. We assume, for now, that it is much larger than the B-photon, and cannot dodge the field.
Also remember that any other proton that enters the field of our first proton will also be emitting its own B-field. These fields may interfere to some extent, but we would still expect the combined field to be more repulsive than either field taken alone. This must mean that any protons will be driven away from each other much faster than an electron will be driven away.

...............What about current in a wire? You will ask how my theory explains that. Again, quite easily. Free electrons travel at high speed in a conducting wire, or any conductor, because the B-field is moving in only one direction in that substance. The B-field acts as a river, moving the electrons along by direct contact. This B-field river can be created in any number of ways, either by having lots of radiating particles at one end of the wire and few or none at the other, or by directionalizing the B-field through the shape of the molecules in the substance. Some molecules block certain directions of the B-field, simply by getting in the way. Of course I am simplifying to a very great degree here; but I can do so since, once my fields are understood, the questions are no longer difficult. Given my method, you can answer your own questions; and they no longer look very compelling to me.