John Kierein Gravity & Expansion Model

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Lloyd

John Kierein Gravity & Expansion Model

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu May 23, 2019 9:55 pm

See John Kierein's site: http://www.angelfire.com/az/BIGBANGisWRONG/index.html

I'm hoping John will let me post his discussions with me here.

GRAVITY. I think John says that gravity is caused by light pressure from all directions, especially long wavelength light. He had a video to explain it with respect to galaxies, which I'll try to look up ere long.

PHOTON MASS. He says photons have mass, but I don't know if he has an idea how much.

NO BIG BANG, BUT EARTH EXPANSION. Although he says there was no big bang, he says objects in the universe expand, but I guess the universe itself doesn't expand, or not much anyway. I think he says light pressure causes the expansion of objects. James Maxlow said the Earth was found to be potentially increasing in radius by up to 18 millimetres per year by Robaudo and Harrison. That's equivalent to 18 km per million years. I'll ask John if he concurs with that estimate. James didn't seem to have a good explanation for his model of expansion tectonics, but John may be able to supply the explanation.

RED SHIFT. He says the Red Shift of light from distant parts of the universe is due to the Compton effect, not Doppler, which means that light gradually loses energy when encountering matter.

OLD EARTH. John accepts the old Earth model of the mainstream apparently. I hope to get good info from John to share here. Like I want to discuss electric universe and catastrophist ideas with him too. If anyone has any questions for John, I can try to pass them on to him.

I think I'll prepare some Catastrophist discussion for him and maybe post it.

Lloyd

Re: John Kierein Gravity & Expansion Model

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 pm

John said he accepts that Earth is billions of years old due to radiometric dating. I accept that the Earth could be almost any age, but I think the surface was reformed just a few thousand years ago. So I'll ask him what he thinks of the following.

_WHY ARE THERE DISTINCT ROCK TYPES? What brief explanation is there for the fact that sedimentary rock strata covering large continental areas are generally sorted into different rock types, i.e. esp. sandstones, claystones, and limestones? I.e., assuming that millions to billions of years of erosion and deposition occurred, how was it possible for only one rock type to be deposited over large areas for thousands of years, followed by thousands of years of another rock type, etc?

_SORTING. The only plausible means I know of for separation of strata into such individual rock types is by major flooding over short time spans, as demonstrated by Guy Berthault. The geologic column is said to consist of 6 megasequences worldwide, each containing many conformable sedimentary strata, and each megasequence occurring over an unconformity. (Conformable: [in Geology - of strata in contact - definition] deposited in a continuous sequence, and having the same direction of stratification.) The best explanation seems to be that each megasequence was deposited during major flooding over a short time span of days or weeks. Since the unconformities between the megasequences seem to show mainly only sheet erosion (and little or no trench erosion), there must have been only short time spans of days, weeks or months between each megasequence deposit (otherwise trench erosion would have occurred from heavy rains).

_ORBITERS/IMPACTORS. The best theory to explain the unconformities and megasequences seems to be megatsunamis or tidal waves, raised either by tidal action of a large body or bodies that orbited Earth for some months or years on an eccentric orbit, reaching perigee every few weeks or months, or by a series of similarly temporally spaced ocean meteorite impacts.

_SEDIMENT SOURCES. The megatsunamis apparently would have eroded seafloor and continental shelf materials and deposited them on the continents for a few days or weeks at most during each megasequence deposition during transgressions, along with some sheet erosion during regressions (partly removing some of the deposition).

_CATACLYSMIC SEQUENCE. There must have been a major orbiting body and numerous impactors, which produced megatsunamis and deposition of the megasequences. A large impactor must have followed shortly after the flooding and deposition, which broke up the supercontinent and produced rapid continental drift, facilitated by fluidization at the Moho. See http://NewGeology.us . Widespread volcanism caused cooling that then produced ice caps. A Younger Dryas impact on the ice sheet sprayed ice boulders that formed the Carolina Bays and Nebraska basins. It also formed a canopy of ice crystals in the atmosphere which caused centuries of cold climate, i.e. the ice age. See Antonio Zamora's video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFhPW103zko .

_RADIOMETRIC DATING. Uranium-Lead dating assumes that all of the lead now extant was formerly uranium, but it's more likely that there was originally already a good amount of lead along with the uranium, so the age of the Earth cannot be determined by that method. Beta decay rates can increase dramatically when atoms are stripped of all their electrons. Germany’s Dr. Fritz Bosch found that the rate of decay of ions can be billions of times faster than of neutral atoms. See Fritz Bosch et al., “Observation of Bound-State beta-Decay of Fully Ionized 187Re,” Physical Review Letters, Vol. 77, 23 December 1996, p. 5190. Fritz Bosch, “Setting a Cosmic Clock with Highly Charged Ions,” Physica Scripta, Vol. T80, 1999, p. 34.