aether

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Webbman

Re: aether

Unread post by Webbman » Thu May 16, 2019 4:06 am

i guess the point i am trying to make is that in a magnetic field you cannot get a shock. There will be no discharge regardless of the strength of the field.

but the magnetic field can induce currents and vice versa.

therefore the only real option to define magnetism is with extreme high voltage where currents are so tiny that the conditions can be satisfied. Ohms law.

which means that for a permanent magnet to exist the part that forms a circuit (the field) must be capable of extreme voltage. Extreme voltage also is required to make the magnet long lasting due to low power losses. We know they dont last forever so that means there is power losses and thus there is some infinitesimal current there as well.

without a moving current there is no magnetic field.

thus in order for the magnetic field to exist it must have both extreme high voltage and very low(thus efficient) current which means the aether itself must be extreme voltage. aka there is something there.

i dont consider the aether to be separate from all matter but part of it and the building block of it.
its all lies.

hlg

Unread post by hlg » Sat May 18, 2019 10:47 pm

i want to thank sandokhan for his very good explainations on the sagnac and the coriolis effect on the experiments of MM. i am only electrical engineer, but i slowly get a grasp of what you are referring to

to crawler: i am sorry for wasting your time with my mad ideas....

can we get some more information about that statement: what is a boson string? what is a subquark wave?
there have to be two different kinds of aether?

Sandokhan wrote:The aether is the medium through which ether propagates.

Ether = longitudinal boson strings which travel through subquark waves.

Aether = superpotential

Ether = potential

The subquark waves are bidirectional: the laevorotatory wave is the electromagnetic wave, the dextrorotatory wave is the gravitational wave.

The magnetic field has a N-S flux of particles (magnetic monopoles/subquarks), but also a S-N stream of particles.

E.T. Whittaker proved in 1903 and 1904 the existence of the bidirectional longitudinal waves/potential which generate both the e/m and the gravitational vector fields.

The aether has various degrees of density.

A vector field is being generated by the potential (see the Aharonov-Bohm effect).

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Sat May 18, 2019 11:54 pm

hlg wrote:i want to thank sandokhan for his very good explainations on the sagnac and the coriolis effect on the experiments of MM. i am only electrical engineer, but i slowly get a grasp of what you are referring to

to crawler: i am sorry for wasting your time with my mad ideas....

can we get some more information about that statement: what is a boson string? what is a subquark wave?
there have to be two different kinds of aether?
Mad ideas can be better than the supposedly sane ideas.

sandokhan has lots of good stuff, but the Coriolis aspect doesnt hold water -- i might explain later.

If u want a good explanation of the 1925 MGX including the SagnacX aspects then u will have to wait for my own explanation that i am working on at present. Might take a couple of days.

Sandokhan

Unread post by Sandokhan » Sun May 19, 2019 10:07 pm

but the Coriolis aspect doesnt hold water

A Sagnac interferometer can detect BOTH the CORIOLIS EFFECT and the SAGNAC EFFECT.

Michelson substituted the CORIOLIS EFFECT formula for the SAGNAC EFFECT equation to claim the Earth is rotating around its own axis.

It is very easy to derive the CORIOLIS EFFECT formula for light beams.

https://www.ias.ac.in/article/fulltext/pram/087/05/0071

Spinning Earth and its Coriolis effect on the circuital light beams

http://www.conspiracyoflight.com/Michel ... rstein.pdf

The propagation of light in rotating systems, Journal of the Optical Society of America, vol. V, number 4, 1921

The CORIOLIS EFFECT is proportional to the area of the interferometer. It is a physical effect on the light beams.

The SAGNAC EFFECT is proportional to the radius of rotation. It is an electromagnetic effect on the velocity of the light beams.

If u want a good explanation of the 1925 MGX including the SagnacX aspects then u will have to wait for my own explanation that i am working on at present. Might take a couple of days.

Here is the correct derivation of the SAGNAC EFFECT formula for the MGX/RLGs:

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 98#p127698

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 10&t=17029

Webbman

Unread post by Webbman » Mon May 20, 2019 3:57 am

you cant find aether in light as light is the self contained circuit designed for transport.

magnetism is where you find the aether since it has no conventional circuit.
its all lies.