3d electric wave visualization, what the oscilloscope hides.

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

himrael

3d electric wave visualization, what the oscilloscope hides.

Unread post by himrael » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:43 pm

Here's a simple demonstration: take a coiled metal, a spring with enough spacing between loops will do, and look at it from the side you'll see the characteristic wave you see On the oscilloscope. Which for practical purposes would be sufficient, but not enough if we are to understand the nature of electricity and its manifestations on the large and small scale.
The misconceptions stems from the interpretation of the oscillating electric signal's movement in time as similar to that of the disturbed surface movement of a body of water, the choice of the word "waveguide" is a testament to this fact. The cathode tube's 2 dimensional screen reinforced and even cemented this misconception . That sinusoidal cross section of a water wave, forced by gravity , always goes up and down on our oscilloscope. Have you ever wondered what could keep waves from going to the side or any other side. Now to better understand this, take that metal spring and still looking from the side roll it in your hand see that travelling wave, and it is still the same looking from up or down or any other position.
And then came the electromagnetic theory with the electric wave going up and down and magnetic wave perpendicularly moving side to Side.
It is known that the ecleptic plane faces head on the direction of travel of the sun. And when you look at the orbits of the planets around the sun from a galactic center point of view you realise the planets draw the shape of metal spring in your hand. Are we riding a wave? Are we the wave? Do individual planets receive energy directly from the galactic wave? Is the wave from the galaxy responsible for planet axis rotation? Why the 23 degree tilt axis point straight to this coils direction? Is the planets period of solar rotation influenced by this tilt? Is this cirremts change influence weather? What's the implication retrograde and prograde rotation? Whats the makeup of this planets have to do with the south pole facing direction of galactic travel? Whats the hexagon on saturns pole have to do with this? Whats the coriolis effect have to dp with this? Double split experiment repercussion ? Many questions to put all here. My conclusion electric wave birkeland currents are the same.
What's your take on my take.

Lloyd

Re: 3d electric wave visualization, what the oscilloscope hi

Unread post by Lloyd » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Is this word "cirremts" supposed to be "currents"?

Are you suggesting that EM waves are helical? If so, what would determine whether the photon or particle or object revolves around the center of the helix clockwise or counterclockwise?

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:15 am

Thanks Lloyd for that correction you are right its "currents". As for your question. Clock wise Counter clock wise. Very interesting one indeed, why doesn't a galaxy turn one way and not the other. I don't pretend to have all to questions I posed. Let me put to you an anology of the ac electric motor. A single phase ac motor needs one of the following conditions at startup to operate correctly initial torque apllied externally on the desired direction, a capacitor or a secondary winding with mechanical switch. The most efficient ac synchronous motor is the three phase motor with direction dependent on wiring.
Natural sugar molecule turns to the right whereas laboratory synthesized hydrocarbon similar to sugar have equal qiantities of right turning and left turning molecules. Proving that all natural sugar making living things have a common origin or a common synthesizer the sun.
My guess would be the initial inertia has the tendency to pervade all underlying subsystems. But in a laboratory setting I believe we can manipulate this parameter once we acknowledge its existence and find ways to sense it.

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:15 pm

I believe that most of The modern health issues stems from precisely this neglected factor, especially cancer. Our body processes sugar made by the suns energy, so the whole biological is designed to treat nutrients from vegetation itself using composted topsoil and the suns energy to grow. If we can somehow harness this mechanism and incorporate it into drug synthesis, rather than cooking the pot with the law of probabilty and giving someone 50% of the good type of drug and 50% percent of the bad type all in one pill. Think of the repercussions this has on the kidney, this organ a perfect sieve filtering molecules in our entire blood, could be put under enormous pressure if it encounters these molecules of the wrong twist. So the holy grail could be found in this quest for forced organic synthesis through controlled electrochemistry or catalyst engineering.

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:57 pm

Google "polarized light" in images and you get a picture of what is known. Still amazing why this field is left in the domain of sunglasses.

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:07 pm

An example to go with this post
Attachments
An image to go with this post associated with an article explaining how sunglass work
An image to go with this post associated with an article explaining how sunglass work
images (10).jpeg (8.75 KiB) Viewed 15579 times

himrael

Unread post by himrael » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:38 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/phys.org/n ... hrough.amp
Which one makes sense plane wave or spiral one in this article.

ToEmaster

Unread post by ToEmaster » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:28 am

Our current model describes the travel of electromagnetic radiation like a propagating transverse oscillation of the electric and magnetic field in space like a winding rotating snake.
I think in reality the electromagnetic radiation including light propagates as concentric spherical compressions and rarefactions of the electromagnetic field away from its source. Nothing travels only the compressions propagate in concentric spheres until they hit the receiver.
Simplicity, elegance and common sense are the greatest measures of intelligence.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 pm

ToEmaster wrote:Our current model describes the travel of electromagnetic radiation like a propagating transverse oscillation of the electric and magnetic field in space like a winding rotating snake.
I think in reality the electromagnetic radiation including light propagates as concentric spherical compressions and rarefactions of the electromagnetic field away from its source. Nothing travels only the compressions propagate in concentric spheres until they hit the receiver.
I suggest the EMF "propagates as concentric spherical compressions" and upon establishment of a current flow the "winding rotating snake", AKA the Right Hand Rule, takes form.

ToEmaster

Unread post by ToEmaster » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm

Sadly there are great misconception when it comes to experiments and nature. There are no coils, light beams, accelerators and lasers in the universe. A natural electromagnetic source (light bulb, star etc.) will release light in a spherical, concentric compressions of the electric and magnetic fields. The only different natural phenomenon is the Birkeland current. They can’t freely apply experiments to natural phenomena using high Intensity beams or lasers. It is a totally different effect to stab someone with a stiff stick (laser) or through a handful of toothpicks (inhoherent natural light) with the same energy.
Simplicity, elegance and common sense are the greatest measures of intelligence.

Maol

Unread post by Maol » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Trying to identify the spherical part of this arcing. I see the current flow. I may not be grasping the subject of this thread.

ToEmaster

Unread post by ToEmaster » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:20 pm

That is electrostatic discharge. The charges line up then this charge happened. I think the original post was about the propagation of EM radiation.