the Gravity problem with Dinosaurs

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: the Gravity problem with Dinosaurs

Unread post by kevin » Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 am

Every living entity ( this planet is alive) exists within it's own unique field.

That field is variable in strength and orientation, thus it's relationship to the field ( there is no gravity, it is a consequence of field implosion over field outrush) any other living entity experiences is not entirely dependent on the planets field, and this is why whales can dive into the massive pressure deep in the oceans.

It is also why birds can fly, as they are acting within variable fields, same for many insects .

The dinosaurs were likely to be bird related, and have this field variation abilities.

Humans are almost blind to the existence of this, so cannot recognise it.

kevin

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:31 am

DangerousDann wrote:Having watched most Electric universe news and documentaries many times each , I began wondering if man has got dinosaurs all wrong. What are the chances that Mars was actually stripped of all its surface biology by earth (and perhaps Venus) during Saturn's (our sun at the time) passage through our current suns outer boundary? I am open minded to the "expanding Earth" theory, and gravity changing with charge, but since Dinosaurs muscle structure seems suitable for one third Earth's gravity, it seems logical to guess that Dinosaurs could have been indigenous to Mars which has precisely one third Earths gravity. The EU claim that water, ice and fire rained down upon Earth from Mars and Venus has clear implications to me. What ever was near or inside that water came with it. It would also explain all the fossilization , which is quite hard to achieve under natural circumstances. The epic of Gilgamesh and the flooding of Earth is an easy explanation of how the frozen, burned, or instantly fossilized by lightning , Dinosaurs got spread all around the planet.
Recently , Bones of Trex where discovered with in-tact soft tissue within the major leg bone that was successfully carbon dated to 40,000 years ago using carbon 14 isotope. This seems to fall along Earths timeline quite well from what I have seen. And it clearly fixes the gravity problem and 65 million year old extinction non-sense of standard Earth history today. Anyway, something to think about.
Your suggestion is well worth testing and has been on my mind for a long time. The experiments i've done, with
electric discharge, demonstrates the transfer of material quite often so, with the addition of a few bugs, your
suggestion could be testable at small scale. The bugs may not appreciate the experiment but the credit
given to them will be a reward of great longevity.

In the image below the material and features are both an addition to a probe which started out clean.
The feature was probably from the last of numerous passes with this probe and it remains intact to this day.
It is so small that it was almost overlooked.. There are numerous traces of activity still evident.

http://para-az.com/ess-teu17

Here is a link to one of the experiment videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ATQ_UpK3kQ

I would expect that material in the transfer stream could be under pressure,, probably not survivable to organisms
but an experiment could answer many questions... This was a very crude experiment and easily cobbled together
and i have an idea for the micro organisms to add which should be manageable.

I would agree that mankind may have the wrong impression of dinosaurs and their original habitat.
And if Mars and Earth had an electrical interaction, i would not rule out the transfer of mega-fauna,
maybe that is want some of the ancient murals are trying to convey.

Inspiration is a gift which land in vessels which are receptive and it usually leads to breakthroughs.

d...z

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:13 pm

When considering the origin of dinosaurs, you should first consider how fossils were made. Assuming that the Earth in the past was small and gravity was one-third, how did the dinosaurs become fossils? Most dinosaur fossils are only bones, but jellyfish and mollusc fossils also exist. In my expectation, fossils are transmutations due to huge discharges.

Fossils were made in an instant 1
https://translate.google.co.jp/translat ... 1%26pb%3D1

Why did the huge discharge hit the dinosaurs? I think that it is because the internal cavity of the planet where the dinosaurs had stagnated has collapsed. The planet of the dinosaurs broke up and was sucked into Jupiter. The fragments became the material that made the present Earth. This is the reason why the dinosaur fossils of land and waters come from the same place. When the dinosaur planet collapses, the charge that supported the internal cavity is released. The fossilized discharge is caused by the collapse of the planet.

If the Earth expands and is hollow, the other planets are the same.

dahlenaz

Unread post by dahlenaz » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:25 pm

DangerousDann wrote:Having watched most Electric universe news and documentaries many times each , I began wondering if man has got dinosaurs all wrong.
Yup,, i think they're overlooking something.

I once heard comments from a Colorado researcher stating that he thinks some incorrect
reassembly has occurred involving dinosaur remains.

These brown splotch lizards are tree climbers or anything else they can grip.
Yesterday the one in the top photo treated me to a display of agility and darring
as he scaled a tree i was thinking of trimming. He jumped distances four times
his body length, going from one trunk to another and then out on a limb to the leaves
grabbing snacks along the way and also nipping the mesquite-sap candy.
I've never seen such an extended display.
I've been picking away at the tree for a few days, getting near to removal of a damaged section.
I was just sitting there thinking about final steps as he appeared and went up for the show.
Then he came down and seemed to indicate, by body gestures, a territorial attitude, by some
people's explanations.

The tree is staying, for their sake.

These are very sociable and curious creatures, once they shed their cautiousness.

d..z