ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

ttsoares

ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Unread post by ttsoares » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:34 pm

One of the points I really disagree with Thornhill is where he stated the theory about the Zero Point Field AKA Ether to be composed by neutrinos.

The Casimir Effect seems indicate that the Ether be composed by "something" with a vast range of frequencies. Even the Wikipedia page about this has some useful info as it depicts an animation witch shows a macroscopic version of the Casimir experiment using water and sound waves.

Also, as light seems to be just a perturbation on this "medium" one can say that the medium must be of some sort of polarized "stuff" as it is not that case with particles as neutrinos.

Could some of the savvy people here 'enlighten' the question ?
Thank you.

ttsoares

Re: ZPF = Ether = neutrinos

Unread post by ttsoares » Tue May 08, 2018 9:19 am

The last Youtube video from the ThunderboltsProject channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5ZWbVWMBU

Titled: "What is Light? | Space News"

Seems the first tinny step towards the discussion proposed here...

Will the Electrician

Unread post by Will the Electrician » Tue May 08, 2018 4:47 pm

Are you familiar yet with Edwin Kaal's structured atomic model? His model redefines what a neutrino is, and could consequently change the very foundation of our understanding of everything. I am pretty sure Mr. Thornhill made his claim about neutrinos based upon current understandings of the nuetrino. If Edwin is right (and I think he is) we may have to take a couple of steps back and get to the root of things before we can make claims as to what the aether is comprised of. Many more questions need to be raised and addressed before we can conclusively define aether. In my questionably savy opinion.
The future is Electric, as it is now, and as it was in the past. Now we see it.

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Sun May 13, 2018 6:39 am

Thank you for your comment Will.

Just watched Kaal's presentation and neutrinos were mentioned just twice. The first in the context of some papers that dismissed its relevance and the second as a sideways note that seems also not important at all.

Anyway, sure, our understanding about that atomic realm is immature, to say the least...

But i believe that could be useful, even at this point, to discuss about the Aether as it is already been used as subside to correct our models via the Zero Point Filed interpretation:

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... r_Equation

ja7tdo

Unread post by ja7tdo » Mon May 28, 2018 4:00 pm

I guess neutrino is short pulse of electric field.

https://etherealmatters.org/article/neu ... tric-field

light travels through particles

https://etherealmatters.org/article/lig ... -particles

Ether is not observed yet. Descartes insisted on describing nature in relation to things and objects.
We must admit nonlocal interaction.

kodybatill

Unread post by kodybatill » Tue May 29, 2018 5:37 pm

I have some words about Neutrinos - but first - I dont know how many of you believe in Positrons - which are not anti-particles - but which are rather colors around opposites of different sizes that can be turned on and off. Geneticists deal with Positrons in a lot of their work - Positrons much smaller than seen in gas containers. When a Positron moves slower than the speed of light - they are registered as colors and parts of photons - but when they move at the speed of light - they form the Positrons as seen in the gas container experiments - being now a periodic collection of these individual Positrons - and become attracted to or momentarily a-part of matter. The relationship between Positron and Proton - is Magnetism.

Now - what I really wanted to say - is that when Positrons are a certain distance from each-other - they form Muonic Hydrogen equivalent elements across that line of sight - having to do with infra-red and Calcium Positrons - Calcium Positrons which at times create the color of black.
Then - at all 90 degrees directly through and in the middle of that line - making crosses - are equal length lines of white-Neutrino type information - in 5 different sizes of thickness - and 35x different speeds.
This is an example of Neutrinos existing in space itself - and arising from Positron interactions that are able to co-create Near-infra red Muonic states.

silvanelf

Unread post by silvanelf » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:03 am

ttsoares wrote:Also, as light seems to be just a perturbation on this "medium" one can say that the medium must be of some sort of polarized "stuff" as it is not that case with particles as neutrinos.
You are on the right track here. A strong electric field will influence the surrounding vacuum as if it were a dielectric medium. The effect is pretty small, nevertheless it is measurable.
I hope my collection of quotes is helpful.
Vacuum polarization is an important effect in effectively reducing the charge on a particle. The reduction is dependent on distance and hence on the energy scale.
The term Vacuum Polarization is descriptive of the effect. A charged particle will polarize the vacuum in a way analogous to the way a dielectric is polarized. A virtual electron positron pair in the vacuum will be affected by the charge.
source: https://quantummechanics.ucsd.edu/ph130 ... de512.html

Note:
van der Waals forces are weak, short-range electrostatic attractive forces between uncharged molecules, arising from the interaction of permanent or transient electric dipole moments.
source: https://quizlet.com/278417839/84-flashcards/

About the Casimir effect:
We show that the Casimir, or zero-point, energy of a dilute dielectric ball, or of a spherical bubble in a dielectric medium, coincides with the sum of the van der Waals energies between the molecules that make up the medium.
source: https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9810062

see also: https://physics.stackexchange.com/quest ... mir-forces

silvanelf

Unread post by silvanelf » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:26 am

ttsoares wrote:One of the points I really disagree with Thornhill is where he stated the theory about the Zero Point Field AKA Ether to be composed by neutrinos.
In my view that claim doesn't make any sense. But statements of this kind will discredit EU theory even more.

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:59 pm

This above suggested: https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9810062
Point to:

Identity of the van der Waals Force and the Casimir Effect and the Irrelevance of these Phenomena to Sonoluminescence

OK. Inside a fluid as it is the case of Sonoluminescence. But in space ?

But it is a proved fact that there is something so called Ether. And from QM the estimated potential of the sum of all vibrations modes is 10^106 J/cm³. Of course we all exist in a "renormalized" Universe :oops:

More on this at:
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... m_Kinetics

Steve Beck

Unread post by Steve Beck » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:34 am

His neutrino aether, along with the existence of neutrinos and the aether itself, are points I'd strongly argue against Thornhill on. There is to this very day no experimental observations for the existence of neutrinos. It is still entirely theoretical. We already have discovered a neutral particle, the photon, that is the driving force of all electromagnetic activity. Neutrinos are needed for nothing. Virtual particles too are fiction; the popular concept of zero point vacuum energy have no physical meaning or any experimental evidence. Casimir effect proves nothing about virtual particles.

ttsoares

Unread post by ttsoares » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:15 pm

This guy offers a very compelling explanation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTBISCAjh60

He is an electric engineer with decades of experience...

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:11 pm

Steve Beck wrote:His neutrino aether, along with the existence of neutrinos and the aether itself, are points I'd strongly argue against Thornhill on. There is to this very day no experimental observations for the existence of neutrinos. It is still entirely theoretical. We already have discovered a neutral particle, the photon, that is the driving force of all electromagnetic activity. Neutrinos are needed for nothing. Virtual particles too are fiction; the popular concept of zero point vacuum energy have no physical meaning or any experimental evidence. Casimir effect proves nothing about virtual particles.
I agree. However if a neutrino exists then i reckon that it is due to two photons sharing an axis, in which case their fields would be 180 deg apart, in which case the fields would cancel, in which case a neutrino must be a slippery customer.
I reckon that a photon has a helical central main body. Hencely two photons can fit inside each other, like two similar helical springs.
And this means that a photon has half the mass of a neutrino.

crawler

Unread post by crawler » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:01 pm

ttsoares wrote:One of the points I really disagree with Thornhill is where he stated the theory about the Zero Point Field AKA Ether to be composed by neutrinos.

The Casimir Effect seems indicate that the Ether be composed by "something" with a vast range of frequencies. Even the Wikipedia page about this has some useful info as it depicts an animation witch shows a macroscopic version of the Casimir experiment using water and sound waves.

Also, as light seems to be just a perturbation on this "medium" one can say that the medium must be of some sort of polarized "stuff" as it is not that case with particles as neutrinos.

Could some of the savvy people here 'enlighten' the question ?
Thank you.
I make sense out of this stuff as follows.
The fundamental essence is praether.
An excitation of the praether gives us aether.
And excitation of aether gives us a free-photon, which is the primary quantum particle (or quasi-particle).
A confined-photon is an electron etc.
Two free-photons sharing the same (helical) axis gives us a free-neutrino (a dark-photon). A neutrino has double the mass of a photon.
A confined-neutrino gives us a dark-electron etc -- giving dark-matter.

The only thing that exists is praether. All else is a process of the praether, ie they are not things they are processes (pseudo-things). Things cant be annihilated, processes can be annihilated.