Ganymede Hypothesis in one paragraph

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

tholden

Re: Ganymede Hypothesis in one paragraph

Unread post by tholden » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:26 pm

JP Michael wrote:
tholden wrote:
Please do not bother replying. I will not be reading it.
Good, maybe you're starting to learn. When you have absolutely nothing intelligent to say about some topic, there is always the option of remaining silent.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:14 pm

tholden wrote:
Lastly, neanderthals are 100% human.....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Neanderthal was a very advanced bipedal ape with huge dark-world/Purple Dawn eyes whose DNA was closer to that of a chimpanzee than to ours. That's about as far from human as you can get. These images are what Neanderthals looked like:

https://youtu.be/mZbmywzGAVs

I'm not gonna try to post images on forums with broken or inadequate software but Danny Vendramini's video gives you the idea. His reconstructions match perfectly with everything we actually know about Neanderthals.

Other than that... Another way you could look at the thing is that horses and donkeys are very much closer one to the other than humans ever were to hominids, and all mules are sterile. There basically isn't any way you could explain Neanderthal genes in modern humans as past interbreeding.
That's about the size of it. It was the only animal who could make stone points for wooden spears, make fire and hunt some of the most dangerous animals on Earth. Ganymede would not have such beasts when it was warm and wet. I think dolphins didn't need the healing properties of salt water since there was nothing that preyed on them on Ganymede. Also, human eyes were not made for the twilight of Saturn light. Saturn gave off NIR, red, blue, violet and ultraviolet light. Deer with their large eyes see ultraviolet, but it's next to invisible to us. We were made to see visible light, not the nearly invisible NIR and NUV. I found out many years ago that it's possible to faintly see shortwave NIR light as well as long NUV light if the light is intense. This is what many Earthly animals can see and quite well. Just my two cents here.

tholden

Unread post by tholden » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:14 pm

That's about the size of it.

Xuxalina Rihhia

Unread post by Xuxalina Rihhia » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:32 pm

I wonder what other creatures besides Man and dolphins made it from Ganymede. Also, I wonder what plants made it from Ganymede to Earth. Not all of Earth plantlife was/is inedible.

<Moderator Note> this thread is continued here:
https://www.thunderbolts.info/forum3/ph ... 4&p=28#p28
Last edited by nick c on Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added link to 3.0