REVELATION

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

junglelord

Re: REVELATION

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:02 am

I would like to see that is it at google video?
http://www.kronia.com/home.html

I was under the impression that the planets had changed positions with Dave Talbots work in our present system (something I struggled with), but I see that we used to orbit Saturn and we got caught up in the system we are now in...if I understand it more clearly (which is more plausible and acceptable).
http://www.kronia.com/saturn/satheory.txt

I still do not believe anyone could unconvice me about ET. I may be placing information imporperly as to knowledge, gods and contact in my post in this thread as its still fresh ground for me. That in and of itself would not mean ET is not here now or did not visit in the past. I guess I have a faith in universal life. I do not know why. My parents did not go to church and I have never seen a ufo or been abducted. Its funny how so many people believe in religion but tell them you believe in ET and they think your nuts.
:lol:

This is a nice stuff to turn too at this moment. Thanks for the suggestions.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StefanR

Unread post by StefanR » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:12 pm

davesmith_au wrote:So be patient for a couple more weeks, and let's try to avoid too much speculation until then
Will do Dave, I understand the predicament and concerns about setting up such a specialized forum. Very curious how it will work out. 8-)
Plasmatic wrote:I have done the process of differentiation on the above context and in the present context of my knowledge am confident in my conclusions.
Thank you for your answer. Of course I was not judging your sincerity and effort in the research you have done. I was just curious how you can be so sure about it but the way you stated the
fact about the beard
you will SEE why the beard is simulteaneously several other things in the comparative analysis.
gave me a better insight. Finished "Heptaplus" by Pico Mirandola a while ago and it and other books still keep amazing me how interpretation can be such a multi-layered maze. Happely there are always Ariadnes for help ;)

moses

Unread post by moses » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm

junglelord wrote:I was under the impression that the planets had changed positions with Dave Talbots work in our present system (something I struggled with), but I see that we used to orbit Saturn and we got caught up in the system we are now in...if I understand it more clearly (which is more plausible and acceptable).
http://www.kronia.com/saturn/satheory.txt
I'm thrilled to see you looking into this stuff. Consider how the Solar System being
different to what it is today, has affected you - your DNA. What did your ancestors
go through ? How many beliefs and fears have arisen from this past stuff. How
burdened are you by this past ? Are all these planetary interactions inside you ?
Experiences repressed and passed on from generation to generation.
Mo