SubQuantum Physics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

rnboyd

Re: SubQuantum Physics

Unread post by rnboyd » Thu May 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Dear seasmith,

Without going into much detail for the time being, it seems to me that quasars may be ejected from galaxies by a 4th derivative activity of the E-field in the core plasma. The same with planets being ejected from stars and gas giants. Is a double layer explosion sufficient by itself to do these kinds of things? I'm not sure. I'm going to do some plasma physics research to see if anyone has ever examined this possibility. I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Neil
The subquantum unfies all the sciences.

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Fri May 22, 2015 8:45 am

Hi Kevin :)

Here is part of a letter that i sent to Louis Malklaka and Adrian Klein today, regarding your "supersolid" perfect packing perspective:

"...regarding the formation of the SQ vortices which comprise the aether and the subatomic particles. What are the aether vortices made from, and how do they form?

Adrian and I have addressed this requirement in several of our previous publications. While the "pixel grid" concept makes the SQ easy to understand, superficially, it does not address the actual dynamic facts of the actual Universe, as Adrian has also pointed out. The physical is not merely a display on a fixed-in-place CRT, which shows a "virtual reality" broadcast from elsewhere.

While it may be argued that the SQ basis is "fixed", it may also be argued that it is not at all fixed.

If there is any space or gap between SQ particles, dynamics and turbulence must arise. The infinitesimal basis is just as turbulent and dynamic, as all that we can directly experience of the Universe, through our senses and sensitivities.

This is a crucial point. Are we to inform the public that the physical experiential world they live in every day is nothing more than a virtual display on a computer screen? (It appears that you have already done that.)

All of quantum physics can be explained by eidetic information carried by the vehicles of infinite velocity subquantum particles, as well as informational conveyances in the several other velocity regimes. (Light carries eidetic information, which has been experimentally proven by Gariaev, Huping Hu, and a recent additional experimental proof of the existence of an Ambient Intelligence, which was performed by me, using a laser pointer.)

[I'll credit Gariaev with this "Ambient Intelligence" concept. He conservatively named similar results as "environmental factors". My terminology is better, but that's close enough. Even though he has taken credit for several of my realizations, and claimed exclusive credit for our (You and I and Klein) experimental design which succeeded in turning off the Hayflick Limit counter in the DNA (which Klein deserves the most credit for), I give credit where credit is due.]

That kind of concept creates a further abstraction for a humanity that has already been unfortunately and debilitatingly abstracted from reality, through centuries of propaganda aimed at control and profit, for the benefit of the few, at the expense of the many. We need experiencable empirical facts to get a grip in the world, to restore sanity among the conceptually and physically enslaved majority of humanity on this planet. We do not need more layers of abstractions removing us from the actual, reproducibly observable, facts.

The definition of insanity is that the individual loses contact with actual experiencable reality, through abstractions, fantasies, worries, and fears, based in past traumas, interpretations, lies, and indoctrinations. Contributing to the numbers and kinds of intellectual abstractions already in the world, is contributing to the insanity thereof.

We'll fix it :).

You seem to espouse a "Wave-Only" universe. That doesn't work out. As I brought up to you when we were on Greenglow, waves require the presence of particles in order to form, and in order to propagate. Think of an ocean wave, crashing on the shore. What is that wave made of? Water. What is the water made of? Molecules, atoms, electrons, etc. What are they comprised of? I'll remind you of the Schrodinger equations and the Pauli exclusion equations here.

Waves are made from particles, which particles are made from waves, which waves are made from particles, which are made from waves, which are made of particles and so on, down through all scales of size of existence and through all velocity regimes. At the root of this particle-wave-particle sequence is the infinitesimal particle, the individual Bhutatma, which comprises the smallest form of matter, and at the same time, the smallest unit of Consciousness. ALL of EVERYTHING ELSE, is made from activities and agglomerations of Bhutatmas.

In addition, we have been able to provide empirical evidence that the infinitesimals have memories of all that they have experienced. In addition, we have postulated that the individual infinitesimal is innately hyperdimensional and/or multidimensional, With the infinitesimal as an innately multidimensional entity, all the topological requirements of all the sciences are covered, as well as all of the so-called esoteric considerations.

So, while your "pixel-grid" is an admirable hyperbole, which well describes the overall holographic nature of the Universe it is not true to the infinite velocity particle dynamics of Reality, on an empirical basis. Please recall that when I was with Greenglow, I designed 6 different ways to produce a subquantum microscope, to take images of SQ particles. One of these 6 ways, I released to the world when I published it on Greenglow.

That design was noticed by the European and Asian scientific communities. Several years after that publication, the design I revealed on Greenglow was tested for proof of principle by Dr. Berndt Binder of Germany, whom we had the great good fortune to meet and spend time with, in the course of our presentation of our paper at the Quantum Mind Conference in Austria.

A few years after Dr. Binder's proof-of-principle efforts had verified that the SQ microscope design I had released to the world on Greenglow, would work, a university in Serbia constructed the apparatus and got it working reliably. One of the professors from that university in Serbia informed Ivar Fabricius and I, by private email, that the subquantum microscope apparatus, based on my design, has been able to directly image particles as small as 10e-95 cm.

In the all-in-all, I think our two superficially somewhat disparate conceptual presentation modalities can be readily combined, for the benefit of All. (Dynamics and statics are inter-related, after all, just like waves and particles are.) " End of Quote

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri May 22, 2015 11:41 am

RNBoyd,
I am a simple man, thus adhere to K.I.S.S.

I did try upon here to describe a lattice type structure of space.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... he+lattice
Always I try to describe that which I detect, in the manner it reveals itself.
No-thing is moving, earthquakes and volcanos been opposite points of overload of a duality of spin.
That spin chases itself ( ourorbus) in a heart centre dual vortex fashion.

That imho is all in 4D, and transfers into local compressions we call 3D mass and matter.
The multi dimensions been upon the faces of the perfectly packed ( I don't know the geometry, but dodechedrons of some form)
All of this is just projections from each of the ever larger dominant heart centred memories ( a galaxy is big enough for Me to ponder)
The waves I try to describe are more akin to magnetic domains that vary relative to the influence of all near and far memory fields, the moon giving the best clues, especially at it's four locations, quarter days been most influencial.

I wish I had Your grasp of english and words, but I don't ( dyslexia, a common theme of dowsers)
It is so good to bounce ideas of such fine minds.
And I appreciate how solid the EGO based thinking will resist such radical understandings of universe, I find it quite exciting to realise My 3D self is a mere vehicle for My 5D self to experience this compression of memories we term as 3D
And to realise how We are eternal entities that transfer our experience to ourselves whilst dreaming, and a full download on the death of the 3D vehicle.
There is nothing to fear, except fear ( thats how this planet is controlled?)

I have huge admiration for this site and it's mebers, and fully recognise why such ideas need to be kept down in this part of the forum.
Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Tue May 26, 2015 6:47 am

Kevin,

I'm getting frustrated with the fact that you do not seem to be comprehending my expressions. In addition, you seem to be trying to muddy the waters of crystal clear facts and create confusions. We've been through this sort of thing before, when you were on Greenglow.

The location of a topic on this forum's format, has nothing to do with the importance it has. It is clear to me you are trying to minimize my decades of empirical research, while at the same time tooting your horn made of "dowsing". It didn't work last time, and it's not going to work this time. I've been exposed to disinformation and misinformation nonsense for decades. I know all the ways and all the rules. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Keep it up and I'll complain to the mangement. I don't mind genuine contributions, even if they are the results of dowsing, muscle testing, or what have you. Why don't you design some empirical physical experiments to vindicate your dowsing-based information? Then you will be given much greater respect by the scientific community.

Best Wishes,

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue May 26, 2015 12:03 pm

rnboyd wrote:Kevin,

I'm getting frustrated with the fact that you do not seem to be comprehending my expressions. In addition, you seem to be trying to muddy the waters of crystal clear facts and create confusions. We've been through this sort of thing before, when you were on Greenglow.

The location of a topic on this forum's format, has nothing to do with the importance it has. It is clear to me you are trying to minimize my decades of empirical research, while at the same time tooting your horn made of "dowsing". It didn't work last time, and it's not going to work this time. I've been exposed to disinformation and misinformation nonsense for decades. I know all the ways and all the rules. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Keep it up and I'll complain to the mangement. I don't mind genuine contributions, even if they are the results of dowsing, muscle testing, or what have you. Why don't you design some empirical physical experiments to vindicate your dowsing-based information? Then you will be given much greater respect by the scientific community.

Best Wishes,

Neil
"Scientific community"
Science imho is a new religion, I cannot conform to any such manmade set of rules.
You may or may not have been exposed to "disinformation and misinformation for decades"
Perhaps this is causing You a problem?

Science has a problem with human interactions with universe.
I revel in such, and can only report one truth, if You cannot comprehend such, then that is not My problem.

You are one of the most respected human beings I have encountered, and I fully realise the difficulties I pose when reporting from behind a veil of invisability.
I do indeed have difficulties in comprehending most peoples expressions, it comes from been uneducated as it is termed, a blessing as far as I personally am concerned.
I am insulted to be accused of "trying to muddy the waters"
NOTHING but the truth will do , as I do not lie to Myself.
All the very best
Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Fri May 29, 2015 9:54 am

Thanks Kevin :)

Now I remember why I appreciate you :) I'm all ears for fellow Truth seekers.

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Fri May 29, 2015 12:49 pm

rnboyd wrote:Thanks Kevin :)

Now I remember why I appreciate you :) I'm all ears for fellow Truth seekers.

Neil
"I.m all ears"
I will be thinking of You as Nelly the elephant from now on.
And as elephants forget nothing, please remember always that I am My own greatest skeptic.
I strive to find fault constantly, to test what I detect, wearing out countless shoes wandering lonely as only a cloud knows.
If anyone can show counter to that which is detectable ,then I will be very relieved to be wrong, it's indeed lonely been alone.
My son is called Neil, and He like You is ultra bright, and questions Me constantly.

The terminology You employ is possibly only comprehended by a small minority , that which I employ perhaps by Myself alone.
But I have always RECOGNISED You and Your pathway .
Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Sun May 31, 2015 8:17 am

Dear Kevin,

Your message made me very happy:) I was getting information from the Universe yesterday, along the lines of perhaps we could set up a bit of a research team with your dowsing abilities. I could make some inquiries, and you could use your dowsing abilities to see what came up, regarding that question. How 'bout it? :)

Warm Best Wishes,

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Sun May 31, 2015 8:49 am

rnboyd wrote:Dear Kevin,

Your message made me very happy:) I was getting information from the Universe yesterday, along the lines of perhaps we could set up a bit of a research team with your dowsing abilities. I could make some inquiries, and you could use your dowsing abilities to see what came up, regarding that question. How 'bout it? :)

Warm Best Wishes,

Neil
I am humbled.

We should show that silly Randi bloke , and plow His million dollar prize into such research project?
His sort of tests are fairground stuff, lots of people want to bury things and have Me go find them, that sort of thing has no interest for Me, it is not fame or glory I desire, don't want to write a book or win a prize.
Just simply want to better comprehend this awesome universe We are so veiled from seeing.
I can show with out fail the matrix, it has no barriers, and I have no fear.

Here's someone who took ten years with a compass to find what churches in GB are aligned at.
http://www.archaeologyuk.org/ba/ba94/feat2.shtml
They didn't have compasses when they were built, easy enough to place two stakes in the ground and puzzle out at what angle the sun rises, nes pas?
But why the variation in east/west?
Perhaps they are aligned and FIT something not visable to our limited eyes, maybe the bees know?

Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 am

Regarding the alignment of churches in UK, maybe the planet was rotating with a different tilt of its rotational axis? There are some historical records which seem to indicate that the angle of tilt of the axis changed.

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:22 am

rnboyd wrote:Regarding the alignment of churches in UK, maybe the planet was rotating with a different tilt of its rotational axis? There are some historical records which seem to indicate that the angle of tilt of the axis changed.

Neil
The church alignments are to a FIXED matrix.
No-thing is moving.
All is switching.
Every single church is constructed upon former megalithic locations.
As creation is in a constant state of expansion upon this planet, thus the diameter is in constant expansion, this varies relative to geology but You will find constructions are upon previous constructions, and as elevations change so does the matrix geometries relative to each location ( thus fractionally differing alignments are needed to keep the new constructions upon the geometries which consciousness flows upon.)
The churches are fabulous resonance chambers ( see Abbot Suger out of St Dennis paris)
The divine measure is none visable, hence how all of this is veiled behind non-observability.
But I can show exactly what is non-visable.

This planet, as is all in creation, is within it's own unique memory torroid, it is that memory torroid that is reacting to the ever larger self similers in galaxy that leads to the illusions of movement.
No-thing is moving.
You do not move Your fingers when typing, You are sending signals into Your unique menory torroid to DISPLACE zillions of smaller self similers You term as Your fingers and arms.
They then displace in what is wrongly termed as movement.

I am in the correct thread, as annoying as this may be in a consciousness field ( this planets overall memory) that does not contain this information....YET.

This is a far more fabulous and wackier universe than anyone has ever realised, You sir have the abilities to open up to all the true realities of this, and I for some interlinked reason recognise this.
Bear with Me most talented one.
Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

Dear Kevin,

I think you are on the trail of some interesting things. I agree that the planet gets larger and more massive by the second, from the creation of matter internal to the crust by aether flux/gravitational processes, and by the accumulation of metors, dust, and gas from space. So your explanation of the alignments may be on the mark.

I just wonder where all that matter came from in such a short time? Maybe the near miss between Venus and Earth had something to do with it? Also, ponderable matter with mass is produced due to electrical discharges. (See Ken Shoulders experiments with plasmoids.) Electrons are constantly being manufactured inside the earths crust, which eventually combine to make more matter, a tiny bit at a time.

I also like the torroids idea, since many fields are torroidal in the natural realms, the magnetic field being a good example. However, it is known that information propagates at velocities between zero and infinity. So in the situations where enegetic events liberate infinitesimals, they are rarely confined to the local region. I may be able to devise instrumentation which can register and image your torroids, depending on what sizes we are able to image at the visual display.

As to the Spirit Stuff, I think you are right about me in that way, as well. It should start getting mighty interesting in a short while :)

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:00 pm

rnboyd,
IMHO( and according to what My 5D self explained)
Creation that We are a part of is in 3D.
It doesn't actually exist except as a local compression of memory.
There is a continuous transmutation involved that involves the planets memory.

Each individual entity is created within it's own local memory field, and is programmed to last however long it does in what is called time, that time is relative to the dominant memory field it is within, which is Earths in our case.

There was never any such nonesense as a big bang, matter becomes mass as it transmutes into becoming the dominant memory.
No -thing actually exists relative to the base substance that is universe, it is all simply held in memory, thus there can easily be no-thing in the blink of an eye, as it is simply a forgetting, which is probably how the grand canyon instantly was, as a huge surge of consciousness ( plasma) resulted in a local forgetting, no errosion or great fireballs involved.

There is a constant transfer between dimensions of consciousness to enable creation, when there is any wrong balance of the duality of spin involved all fertility struggles , and this is basically what the megalithic structures were involved with locally creating the correct balance for local fertility to occur, We are lucky to exist at a period of required balance.
Gravity is a mere consequence of the implosion rate into creation, there is no force called gravity, it is a consequence of creation relative to the rate of creation.

There needs to be the most extreme care involved with gravity modulation , as locally the very basic method of creation and sustaining of life is involved, and most importantly TIME alteration will be involved where time is relative to the memory it is( hard to detail that as it means tripping about in memory)
We trip into 5D when dreaming, but our bodies ( vehicles ) remain in 3D charging up.

EVERYTHING in 3D is within a dominant memory field, Your 3D body will become this planet , all so called rock was formerely matter.
The great news is We are eternal beings seeking information and experience.

With nothing to fear.....except fear.
Kevin

rnboyd

Unread post by rnboyd » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:00 am

Hi Kevin :)

Many secrets are revealed in your expressions. Some of them are beyond my personal experience, while some are well within my experiences. Some of what you say, I know to be true, empirically. Other of your expressions I do not have any experience with.

You say, "..matter becomes mass as it transmutes into becoming the dominant memory.". In the SubQuantum view, the smallest unit of matter is also the smallest unit of Consciousness, and thereby, the smallest unit of memory. The idea of the "dominant memory" is an important one. (This reminds me of the Devic Beings known as Dralas {Tibetan Buddhism], which are a form of Consciousness which is a sort of "gestault" of the local Natural environment and inhabitants. Dralas can be quite active and powerful, in an actually physical way.)

Also, everything that exists has memory, but it exists in kind of "layers", doesn't it? So that as you go deeper into that structure, more information is revealed about that entity. This is to say that everything has Consciousness, and the smaller parts of the larger object have memories which are unique relative to the larger item, which has an overall memory.

This is rather similar to the way our biological body is made of trillions of cells. Each of those cells has its own set of experiences and functions, yet they live in harmony with the whole of the body. While at the same time, we, as the larger Consciousness, are rarely aware of the more subtle layers which comprise our physical forms.

Another good example is a hurricane: The individual clouds which comprise a hurricane, each have seperate personalities and experiences and memories, yet, together they are participating in the larger Consciousness which is the Hurricane, which is its own Entity, and has, as Itself, a Unique personality and Consciousness.

The entire of Nature is a hierarchy of Consciousness, which is a hierarchy of information, as it were.

Neil

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:36 pm

rnboyd,
Thank You for taking the time to try and comprehend My ultra limited descriptive abilities.

With Your hurricane in mind....Dylan is wrong...the answers are not blowin in the wind, as the wind isn't blowin.
Spin is central, with a heart centred reversal of spin direction.
Those two opposite spins are what is depicted at Angkor Wat as the devas churning the milky sea.
http://www.mirabaz.com/wordpress/angkor ... -universe/
The serpents flow via our hands, they are consciousness

Consciousness chases itself eternally ( ouroboros) , it pours into 3D creation, and does so at all scale ( as above, so below)
http://www.crystalinks.com/ouroboros.html

The geometry is in Hermes trismegistus hands, it is within mine.
The individual memories comprising the atmosphere are acting under attraction to their opposite spin, all of current thinking is based on the created 3D, and attributes consequences to such, and that is the major fault, I have made many mistakes trying to explain via current faulty so called laws of physics, it's a trap, similer to a spiders trap.
I therefore may not make much sense at times, as I am trying to explain things that are not currently natural within the overall consciousness field relative to this planet.....YET.
Our ego fights to defend what it assumes to be it's truth, and it wants to be king of such a castle wall it builds with logs of ego bricks.

This is a two way system, We reap that which We sew.
Consciousness is obliging in creating whatever is desired.

I am humbled to have a fine enough sense that is able to interact with consciousness, and the most difficult bridge to cross is in the realisation that universe is composed of a perfectly packed superconductive substance which is therefore omni present, geometry then is involved with the perfect packing.

In the beginning was a sound.....YES....resonance thus follows the geometry, and the geometry thus creates a local reversal point central , the ripples have no resistance to them thus they expand until they meet and cause interferance.....fast forward to now.
The geometry enables multiple dimensions to co-exist in the self same location, our limited senses have developed to best survive in 3D, and are almost blind to all the other dimensions We are therefore in, it's quite a shock taking to oneself that exists in another dimension, I coped very well.
Kevin