Breakthrough on How Continents Divided

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: Iroquois Myth

Unread post by mague » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 am

Lloyd wrote: * Mague said:
Actually the waterworld was like the moon europa is now. ...
The westwinds childs are clearly two opposite poles. Pure polarity. ...
In its new position sun took over and introduced day and night ....
http://www.physast.uga.edu/~rls/1020/ch15/solarwind.jpg
Does it make more sense this way ?
* No, the water world was almost certainly the sky. Barbara Walker's book, The Women's Enclyopedia of Myths and Secrets, also shows that the sky was equated with ocean, cauldron, menstrual blood etc. Saturn and the sky were initially the color of blood, according to Cardona too.
* The twins were night and day, because those extremes didn't exist in the Saturn Age. There was a more subdued light, which was constantly the same, until the Saturn System entered the Solar System.
* You should start a different thread to discuss this topic on the New Insights board. If you do so, and if you want my comments there, let me know: LKINDR@yahoo.com.
Hello Lloyd,

i redeem my posts/interpretation/theory.

webolife

Re: Breakthrough on How Continents Divided

Unread post by webolife » Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:39 am

Whoa, Lloyd, how can criticism of EU be off topic on any of these threads?????
EU has lots of questions to answer, and I for one will keep asking the questions and making "criticisms" until they are answered, or until EU positions are clarified, or modified. I will not accept an EU tenet without thoroughly raking it over the coals first. Then I will be prepared to be raked by others. I have been highly "critical" of my own UFT view for 28 years, and will continue to be so. My firmness, for example, on the instantaneity of light action has come from years of critical review.
My understanding of continental drift has likewise not relied on traditional geologic models... I am a catrastrophist. I value evidence based explanations much more highly than explanations based on a belief, with the further understanding that our beliefs drive our interpretations of and conclusions about the evidence.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:57 pm

* Well, Folks, I wasn't trying to blame anyone for taking this thread off-topic, except myself. After I realized I'd let it go off-topic, I suggested discussing other topics on other threads about those topics. It's easy to start a thread and you can even put a link to it here, if you like. How about it? Mague, do you want to start a thread on the Iroquois Myth?
Last edited by Lloyd on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

flyingcloud

Unread post by flyingcloud » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:11 pm

I've been doing the ice thing and a few things I observe. Ice cleaves, soils dirt and many rocks don't exactly, more like grains of rice in a fried rice before the water is added.

Sand when struck by lightening produces glass. Sandstone when struck by lightening should produce metamorphic quartz, I'll be playing with this soon as I get my electric upgraded to reduce/isolate the surges. So as with the hematite producing blueberries, so too does quartz kinda, I have natural quartz balls in a concrete type sand mixture conglomeration I find. The rocks speak, emit radio waves or magnetism, or something sorta attract my attention some how. I liken it to hearing them.

Also, Lloyd, if there was no water or little water on earth when the continents divided, and they broke apart a sped across the globe coming to rest forming mountains and such, when the water levels rose wouldn't the edges that fit so nicely together then be under multiple feet of water now and subsequently disguised from our view? I'm thinking maybe a steretching thus producing the continental shelves like a gooey taffy or something. The continental shelves being the cleavage or not?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:47 pm

* Flyingcloud, what do you mean by "Ice cleaves" and what's your point?
* Also, what's your point about electrified rocks "speaking"?
* You said
if there was no water or little water on earth when the continents divided, and they broke apart [and?] sped across the globe coming to rest forming mountains and such, when the water levels rose wouldn't the edges that fit so nicely together then be under multiple feet of water now and subsequently disguised from our view? I'm thinking maybe a stretching thus producing the continental shelves like a gooey taffy or something. The continental shelves being the cleavage or not?
* Well, the continental shelves are under water, but the sea level would depend on how much water was in the plasma column. If there hadn't been enough water, the shelf edges would now be above sea level. Yes, the edges of the shelves should be where the continents separated.
* I'm not clear on how you picture the stretching, but this webpage
http://newgeology.us/presentation1.html says:
7. If continental crust were being carried about on brittle plates, even though it [continental crust] is flexible it would keep its shape. But if continental crust slid on top of a stationary surface, it would stretch and bend, especially where it is narrow.
And here's the first image under that http://newgeology.us/ScotiaBend.jpg showing the bending of South America and Antarctica. There are 2 more images on the webpage showing other bending of narrow land masses.

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 am

Lloyd wrote:* Well, Folks, I wasn't trying to blame anyone for taking this thread off-topic, except myself. After I realized I'd let it go off-topic, I suggested discussing other topics on other threads about those topics. It's easy to start a thread and you can even put a link to it here, if you like. How about it? Mague, do you want to start a thread on the Iroquois Myth?
No, i am fine. My intention was an alternative vision that does not oppose but differ or add to the discussion. I do not belief into a catastrophic cause of the drift, rather an effect that is based on a naturally changed situation of the planet and then the legend came into my mind. That was the civilized part or me ;) The other half gave up, because i cant discuss about something like Enclyopedia of Myths and Secrets. For my savage part its... lacking a bit, almost insulting and the warpath doesnt help the topic. :P

But please go on, i am still reading.

redeye

Unread post by redeye » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:38 am

Hey Lloyd, interesting thread.

If the Earth was subject to a massive impact we should see the damage caused by said impactor focused on the opposite side of the globe. There's a handy wee google map showing antipodal points.

The antipodal point of the proposed impact is very close to the centre of the Pacific Basin, which kind of works. I don't know how accurate the modelling is as I think they are using a round model for the Earth, the Earth is actually oblate and spinning so I don't think the energy of the impact would be focussed on a point exactly antipodal to the impact...should be fairly close though.

Cheers!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind."
Bob Marley

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 am

Excuse me for not looking right through this thread,but could I just offer my own thoughts upon creation of the spheres and the apparent movements .
If instead of thinking in any normally accepted way/s, You instead think of how a constant variable resonce spherical field would operate.
Then the apparent movements will not be of a constant fixed created matter, but be of all the matter and every element been subjected to a constant variation which will depend on spherical field inputs, an absolutely constant array of zillions of inputs would result in a constant state, but as soon as you start to vary those inputs, the created forms will begin to morph to match the altered field structures.
It makes far more sense for the spheres to be layered in bands of harmonic regions, and as the zillions of individual inputs vary due to multitudes of a type of precession going out in scale to whatever is the edge of universe, then those bands of all the spheres will constantly vary to match what will be a variable fractal series of inputs, if you take an island in isolation, that may lead to both upward and downward alterations, as well as the creation and dissolvement of the edges.

There will be lots of local symbiotic consequences of such a system, with violent electrical focus points resulting in local high resistance causing vast temperature alterations, but over great time the apparent movement will not be due to what is accepte4d now, but a result of this constant variable inputs from every direction spherically.
Nothing is moving about as such, not like icebergs in a fluid.

I doubt anything is moving, except the substances that are been driven to flow in universe.
Those flows could well result in extremes of sudden alerations, of both input and output nature, and as matter forms out in the geometry of the geometry, it too will at times collide, and discharge as it does.
kevin

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Huh?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:18 pm

* Redeye said:
If the Earth was subject to a massive impact we should see the damage caused by said impactor focused on the opposite side of the globe.
* Well, it so happens that Mike has a whole page about the "Antipodal Effects" of the "impact" on this webpage:
http://www.newgeology.us/presentation35.html.
* He shows maps, diagrams and a lot of science references.
* What do you think of that?

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:36 pm

* Kevin said:
Excuse me for not looking right through this thread, but could I just offer my own thoughts upon creation of the spheres and the apparent movements . If instead of thinking in any normally accepted way/s, You instead think of how a constant variable resonance spherical field would operate. Then the apparent movements will not be of a constant fixed created matter, but be of all the matter and every element been subjected to a constant variation which will depend on spherical field inputs
* Do you mean you don't think electrons and protons are stable?
* What's the spherical field you're talking about - an electric or magnetic field, or what?
* Charles Cagle theorizes a constantly varying field, which he calls electromagnetotoroid, which changes from a toroid (doughnut shape) to a poloid (egg-shape, I think) and back. He says planetoids contain such fields, which produce neutronium during one of the two stages, which cause planetary expansion. The neutronium would decay rapidly into protons and electrons, which I suppose would mostly form Hydrogen atoms pretty quickly, and, since oxygen is one of the most abundant elements in the Earth, I suppose it would tend to form water, which is a constituent of much of Earth's rocks.
* Your idea isn't directly related to this topic of continental breakup, so you ought to discuss it under the planetary expansion thread on the Planetary Science board, or find a related physics thread on this board, or start a new thread.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed May 06, 2009 12:41 pm

* This is a little late, but better late than never; I thought this thread deserves some good images, so I'm finally posting what seem to be the best ones now.
* Remember that this Shock Dynamics theory supposes that an "impact" [or "lightning" by my version] struck the supercontinent near east Africa, causing it to split apart, like a slab of ice hit by a sledge hammer on an ice-covered lake, so the continents would have moved apart to their present position in about a day or so.
5. Minor mountains on the continents that moved are on the side nearest the crater.
6. Major mountains are on the side farthest from the crater.
Europe was originally sandwiched between several future continents. It was ripped off of Africa when North America and Greenland pulled away. Then the block struck Asia, and all of Asia and Europe pivoted on Iran. As Europe was driven back into the Mediterranean, compression raised mountains along Southern Europe and North Africa, while friction formed mountains in Scandinavia. The final stop built the Ural Mountains.
This is the topography of the pivot area. The formation of the Ural Mountains "involved large-scale (up to 100-150 km) westward overthrusting . . . This gave rise to the orogenic belt."
Mid-ocean ridges and transform faults, where surface melting results from the removal of the weight of continental crust (pressure relief melting).
The pivoting motion, like a swinging gate, proposed in the Shock Dynamics model during South America's slide to the west is confirmed by where the continent is today. The southern end is almost 30% farther from Africa than the northern end.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm

The center of every sphere is a Zero Point.
The creation of matter via neutrinos into photons and then electrons via the Casimir Effect at the Zero Point center has no end as far as I can tell.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed May 06, 2009 9:44 pm

What does a so-called zero-point have to do with Shock Dynamics and its "impact" theory about the breaking up of the supercontinent?

mague

Unread post by mague » Thu May 07, 2009 12:10 am

There is a theory that it was not one, but multiple impacts over a quite huge period of time.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/erthboom.htm

Godwana is interessting as well.