The EM Universe

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

GaryN

Re: The EM Universe

Unread post by GaryN » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:57 pm

Either myself, or the TB team and the standard model astrophysicists are going to have egg on our faces one day. In "Top 10 Reasons the Universe is Electric: #3 Cosmic Jets | Space News" the 'jets' are assumed to be matter being expelled from the central event and traveling great distances outwards. The TB team offers an explanation of why the jets are confined so tightly and appear as spiraling ropes, but I believe the picture needs some adjustment. Firstly, AFAIK there is no survey of the jets taken with sufficient temporal resolution to be able to firmly determine any direction of motions. It's the same thing as car wheels appearing to go backwards or slower or faster and even stop altogether. The frame-rate of the camera is going to determine how motion is perceived.
My model is pretty well backwards to the TB and standard model. Particles, most likely just electrons, are being accelerated towards the pinch, not moving outwards. The jets are flux tubes, conical closer to the pinch, the twin vortices, and the BH or magnetar or even our Sun work on the same basic principles, the scales can vary greatly. I introduce no new physics or science, only arrange accepted processes into a model that can explain the workings of these energetic events without the need for either infinitely dense mass, or with Suns, a fusion core. There is fusion occurring in these objects, a resonance assisted fusion, and they all create matter and not suck in .
I'll be working on the graphics and some animations over the coming winter, hopefully, so I'm not going into details just yet, but so far, to me, everything 'hangs together'. I'll look forward to having it 'taken apart' by anyone who feels qualified to do.
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

comingfrom

Unread post by comingfrom » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi Gary.

I asked this question in the pinned thread, in the electric universe forum.
What gets me, is how [they say] the jets are "shooting" outwards from the poles of galactic centers. Angular momentum of the galactic spin should cause material to spray out on the equatorial plane, and to be drawn in at the poles. Is there any chance they have the direction of current in these jets backwards?
So far, no one has come forth with an answer.

On the other hand, David LaPoint produces outflowing jets with his primer fields in plasma chamber experiments.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Paul

P.S. I do like your new acronym, the EMU,
being an aussie an' all :D

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:34 pm

Intense microwave pulse ionizes its own channel through plasma.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 100918.php

An Astrophysical Plasma Wakefield Accelerator
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/econf/C060 ... RS/C08.PDF
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:03 am

GaryN wrote:Intense microwave pulse ionizes its own channel through plasma.
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases ... 100918.php
Hi Gary, There is an optical version very similar to this that the photonics industry calls "relativistic self-focusing", with an associated non-linear phenomenon "multi-filamentation".
Relativistic self-focusing is an extreme example of the process of self-focusing in nonlinear optics, but with
the added bonus of accelerated relativistic particles generated from the nonlinear medium. Even with only
20 mJ of MIR laser energy, the laser in these experiments could significantly exceed the threshold for relativistic self-focusing, giving rise to relativistic multifilamentation. The team observed multiple relativistic electron beamlets associated with these filaments.
https://www.photonics.com/Articles/Low- ... 970/a62400

On the cosmological scale one might ask, what generates the 'electric potential' or wave guide to direct these beams from source to target ?

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:28 pm

Gary,
I've spent a bit of time pondering HH objects, planetary nebulae, galactic jets, etc., and agree that directionality is generally presumed. I wonder if you have ever considered the possibility that the jets may be centropic from one direction and "extropic" in the other. They are occasionally somewhat symmetric [as would be expected from application of Newton's 3rd], but rarely definedly so. In many cases, eg. the Crab Nebula core, they appear to be uni-lobar.
This seems to me to lend support to the Z-pinch hypothesis. What do you think about that?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Hi webolife and seasmith,
This seems to me to lend support to the Z-pinch hypothesis.
My take on what is happening out there has not changed much over a few years now since early on in the thread. Yes, a pinch in a large scale flux tube, and the creation of light in the form of gamma radiation at the pinch. The magnitude of that radiation is likely well above the Schwinger limit, and as we can not as yet reach that magnitude, experiments are not possible.
With a susage-type instability at the pinch then I think it possible to create not only the light but the observed torus or tori, producing the SN1987A form.
The jets IMO are not jets at all, they are the stretched longitudinal magnetic field of the flux tube as it nears the pinch core, what they are seeing is acceleration radiation.
I have 3 considerations for the generation of the gamma radiation, an arc, an antenna(sufficient power through an antenna and it will emit gamma radiation) and annihilation. The orthopositronium model suggests a rotating yin and yang configuration, I like that.
The gamma ray model can also explain the objects they call black holes etc, as once past the Schwinger limit, with the vacuum as the non-linear optical medium, then charge and associated magnetic field can be produced through optical rectification.
The Father, Son and Holy ghost are light, electricity and magnetism.
Going off the deep end you might think, but recently when searching for info about Ahura Mazda I found a guy who has me beat hands down in that regard. He has hundreds of videos and I have only watched a few, but he provides some (blasphemous to many) food for thought, and can be quite entertaining too.
Most of the videos, some going back many years, are 45-60 minutes, The first one I watched was "Ahura Mazda The Strange Father".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xHXyIl2YF0
"Joseph Jesus and The Sun" is probably the most entertaining I have seen so far, opinions of course may vary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYxjAvQ4l0

What the present instruments are detecting out there though is only a tiny percentage I believe of the radiation and structures, due to the sensitivity of the instruments in some cases, the limited wavelengths covered (none of them are hyperspectral) and perhaps incorrect or limited algorithms that limit the data that can be plucked from what to all but a few is just noise. In time I think we will be able to 'see' much more of the structures, and that the nature of the E/M machinery will become clear. Here's hoping anyway. :D

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 pm

@
Most of the videos, some going back many years, are 45-60 minutes, The first one I watched was "Ahura Mazda The Strange Father".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xHXyIl2YF0
"Joseph Jesus and The Sun" is probably the most entertaining I have seen so far, opinions of course may vary.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYxjAvQ4l0
Hi Gary, Sol worship rose to ascendency in the past few millennia as the awareness of humankind resolved towards monotheism. The study and exposition of which only reached its zenith in the 19th century 'natural histories' (i can give you a list of authors).

For another perspective of celestial phenomena hugely influencing the course of Man's beliefs and world history (including Ahura Mazda), compare these few shorts video previews presenting events from about 3500 ya.

Not to diminish the role of Sol...

http://www.grahamphillips.net/eden/eden2.html

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:59 pm

Thanks for the link s. I'll give that a good looking at.
Not to diminish the role of Sol...
The importance of Sol for both its physical and mental/spiritual influences on mankind would seem to have been downplayed by the ruling powers. Fascinating stuff.

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:23 pm

I have only had a brief look at this PDF file but thought others may be interested:
Magnetic Universe Theory- Shifu Careaga
https://www.academia.edu/37439506/Magne ... view-paper