SAFIRE

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Mjolnir » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:44 am

Interview with Phil Francis and Michael Clarage - EU UK 2018 - The Bath Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2472y3OC6aw&feture=youtu.be

Mjolnir
Mjolnir
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Mjolnir » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:06 am

At least two more videos at SAFIRE project's own youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyZhWoz9Lk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFc_MzxjzU

Unfortunately, they do not contain a lot of new info about SAFIRE results.
Hopefully, there will be more SAFIRE videos from the Bath conferance:

https://www.electricuniverseuk.eu/videos/

Seems to imply that there may be more... but they are taking their time.

Mjolnir
Mjolnir
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Mjolnir » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:35 am

Mjolnir wrote:At least two more videos at SAFIRE project's own youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHyZhWoz9Lk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orFc_MzxjzU

Unfortunately, they do not contain a lot of new info about SAFIRE results.
Hopefully, there will be more SAFIRE videos from the Bath conferance:

https://www.electricuniverseuk.eu/videos/

Seems to imply that there may be more... but they are taking their time.

Mjolnir


They just published The SAFIRE Project 2018 Report on the Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IAiMpmGx-M

Going to watch now ...

Mjolnir
Mjolnir
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby seasmith » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:03 pm

The Great Dog » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 am

Except that there is no indication in the video by Ben Ged Low that any optical spectra have been taken. In fact, there is a distinct impression that experiments along those lines have yet to be done.


In the current video linked by Mjolnir they show and talk about the mass spectrometry probe in the plasma chamber (around min 28).


Regarding the question of why the solar corona exhibits a higher 'temperature' than lower surface layers, their data also show a similar clear indication of temperature rise in moving away from the ball-anode surface. Childs and Claredge profess to be mystified as to the root cause for the observed correlation; and while side-by-side pictorals of Temp vs double-layer formations and distance from anode surface are not provided, it did seem that the most well-defined layers corresponded to zones of higher eV's.

My guess is that as radial motion of charge ('particles') translates to azimuthal in the formation of layers (power/watt readings Did increase dramatically), charge particle velocities are accelerated.
Group velocities of charged particles are of course what define temperatures in space.

Here the He pumped in to the chamber is probably complicating the readouts. The same general trends should follow in a vacuum chamber, and dynamics of charge via aether will eventually need be considered.
imo
seasmith
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Cargo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Mjolnir wrote:They just published The SAFIRE Project 2018 Report on the Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IAiMpmGx-M

Going to watch now ...

Mjolnir


YESS!! I want the full version, on BluRay please. :)

So many choices bits, but nothing but spectacular stuff throughout. Yes, we have a model of the Sun, which works electrically. It even gets cooler the farther in you go.

Long Live the 1st State of Matter, Plasma.
interstellar filaments conducted electricity having currents as high as 10 thousand billion amperes
Cargo
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby jacmac » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:05 am

I can see (even as a non scientist) that the SAFIRE project is doing high quality work.

The anode in the Safire experiments is DIRECTLY connected (by wire) to one half of a very high voltage supply.
Thus the term Anode, based on the polarity of the power supply.

However:
There is NO COMPARABLE DIRECT CONNECTION of the inner sun to any external power source.
There is no wire into the sun.
The inner sun is completely enclosed by its outer parts (photosphere, chromosphere, corona) and by the far away heliosphere.
Thus the term Anode for the sun is incorrect and does not represent what seems to be happening with the sun.
IMO, the inner sun acts as a PSEUDO electric terminal due to its massive size and its ability to hold a massive charge.
The solar circuit has yet to be determined.
jacmac
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Mjolnir » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:36 am

jacmac wrote:
IMO, the inner sun acts as a PSEUDO electric terminal due to its massive size and its ability to hold a massive charge.
The solar circuit has yet to be determined.


Monty says something weird at about 45:20 of the SAFIRE Project 2018 Report - that they may not need the *cathode* in SAFIRE in the future... But then it's not a circuit, is it?

Mjolnir
Mjolnir
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby nick c » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:07 am

Mjolnir,
This may be incorrect but could he be referring to what Wal Thornhill has called a 'virtual cathode?'
Thornhill is thinking that the heliospheric boundary acts as virtual cathode gathering galactic electrons and sending them toward the Sun (anode).
The heliospheric plasma sheath is the ‘virtual cathode’ in the Sun’s circuit. The electric field first reverses on approaching the cathode, causing the protons to decelerate with no evidence of a galactic ‘head wind.’ Beyond that region the protons will accelerate rapidly away to become cosmic rays. The electrons coming from that vast ‘virtual cathode’ sphere are focused down a trillion times by the time they reach the photosphere and produce the radiance of the Sun.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/sciences- ... ing-point/
User avatar
nick c
Moderator
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:12 pm
Location: connecticut

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby seasmith » Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:21 am

jacmac wrote:I can see (even as a non scientist) that the SAFIRE project is doing high quality work.

The anode in the Safire experiments is DIRECTLY connected (by wire) to one half of a very high voltage supply.
Thus the term Anode, based on the polarity of the power supply.

However:
There is NO COMPARABLE DIRECT CONNECTION of the inner sun to any external power source.
There is no wire into the sun.
The inner sun is completely enclosed by its outer parts (photosphere, chromosphere, corona) and by the far away heliosphere.
Thus the term Anode for the sun is incorrect and does not represent what seems to be happening with the sun.
IMO, the inner sun acts as a PSEUDO electric terminal due to its massive size and its ability to hold a massive charge.
The solar circuit has yet to be determined.


Hi Jacmac, Beginning with admission that the evidence is scanty on all sides of the argument, and putting aside the fact that No man-made probe has ever flown over a pole of Sol (estimates seem to range between 18 and 14 degrees off-axis at nearest); let’s imagine that we could place a detector array over one of the solar poles (shifting magnetic or approximate spin axis take your pick). Presumably they would be looking for a flow of electric current, as with an electrode.
Would we detect a current ? When looking “down-the-barrel” at a Birkeland current, is a central filament seen? No, the center of the rotation or ‘weave’ is invisible to our detectors. There seems to be no luminescent trace, at least on the EM wavelengths being recorded.

As we are in the very ephemeral realm of astrophysics here, it’s permissible to look back in history at the accounts of so-called “seers” who report seeing all the stars in the sky connected by filaments. Maybe not PC language for the EU forum, but there were plenty astronomers long before there were modern scientists and telescopes.
So to be scientifically rigorous, can we state definitely that there is no current flow of an electric nature through the poles of suns ? Probably not.
Who knows, maybe the cathode is at Sagittarius A ?

Note: in my previous post that was meant to be H, not He
seasmith
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby jacmac » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:27 am

seasmith:
Hi Jacmac, Beginning with admission that the evidence is scanty on all sides of the argument, and putting aside the fact that No man-made probe has ever flown over a pole of Sol (estimates seem to range between 18 and 14 degrees off-axis at nearest); let’s imagine that we could place a detector array over one of the solar poles (shifting magnetic or approximate spin axis take your pick). Presumably they would be looking for a flow of electric current, as with an electrode.
Would we detect a current ? When looking “down-the-barrel” at a Birkeland current, is a central filament seen? No, the center of the rotation or ‘weave’ is invisible to our detectors. There seems to be no luminescent trace, at least on the EM wavelengths being recorded.

Yes, to your point about a current over the poles of the sun not being found (yet).
The Ulysses probe was eventually operating at about 80 degrees to the solar equator.
But it's orbit was so large it was quite a distance from the solar axis above the pole.
I believe that were there a concentrated current entering the sun at the poles strong enough to power the sun , it would be itself visible.
The visible plasma we do see, however, is the corona; thus the source of the electric supply to the sun. IMO.
My point is that the terms used to describe how the sun works (anode, cathode, discharge etc.) are taken from our man made "circuits". ( the Safire project being an example)
And, that they are not quite right; and give misleading implications..
A more lengthy discussion should no doubt be under a different forum topic.
This thread has more: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16299
jacmac
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby seasmith » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:23 pm

jacmac wrote:I believe that were there a concentrated current entering the sun at the poles strong enough to power the sun , it would be itself visible.


As the example given of the center lead in a Birkeland current, it needn't carry the bulk current, only the signal to energize the galactic circuit.
Like the small signal that activates the starter solenoid in your automobile.

I'm not promoting Safire ...
seasmith
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby seasmith » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:28 pm

jacmac wrote:I believe that were there a concentrated current entering the sun at the poles strong enough to power the sun , it would be itself visible.


“As the example given of the center lead in a Birkeland current, it needn't carry the bulk current, only the signal to energize the galactic circuit.
Like the small signal that activates the starter solenoid in your automobile.
” -s

Ω≈ç√∫˜∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬…∑´®†¥¨ˆøπ

Looking back, that reply may have been a bit brief.
Taking ‘suns’ as resulting from electrical "pinches", they would then be concentrations of electrical currents. A slight materialistic simile might be the taking a big, fluffy down duvet and twisting it up very, very tightly so that at some point a ‘ball’ develops in the long twist. The same amount of goose down (dusty plasma) is still present, but now occupying a much smaller volume of space.
This tightly spun-up ball of plasma material, because it contains charge as did the B.C., envelopes itself with an electrical double-layer in response to its differently charged environment. It is a very common occurrence in nature. Charge (electrons) is still seeping into the plasmoid through the outer sheath DL (heliosphere), and one may wonder how this apparent circuit is completed ?
One of the suite of electric functions performed by the very complex electrets we call suns, is as a basic Resistor. Current flows into the lossy resistor, which in typical form emits heat, light, ions (“solar winds”) and other complex oscillations. In fact, quite a bit of the above emissions are still occurring. [Also in Faraday’s terms, a lot of 'electrical work' was done in the development of the sun.]
In that tentative model, only a small return current is required for the persistence of a sun, just as for any heavy-duty electrical resistor.
The various solar structures i.e. “tufting”, chromospheres and etc would seem to indicate other electrical functions also being performed by very complex electrical ‘device’.

Even plasma balls complete complex circuits.
seasmith
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

SAFIRE Questions - Langmuir probe broken tungsten tip.

Unread postby folaht » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:29 am

I'm not sure where to ask so I'll ask here.

- SAFIRE Question #1 -

On two of the pictures on the SAFIRE presentation, I've noticed that the blue-turned tungsten tip of the Langmuir probe is showing long parallel scratches or perhaps ridges. I can never tell.

https://youtu.be/DeVdzSjPx0g?t=2576
https://youtu.be/DeVdzSjPx0g?t=2619

Were those there before ?
Because it's making me think of those long twin ridges and broad ridges of Europa and Ganymede.

http://www.cosmiclight.com/galleries/images/ganymede-tiamatsulcus.jpg
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Europa.jpg

- SAFIRE Question #2 -

Are there any growing earth theorists in the SAFIRE project?

If so, what does he/she think of Don scott talking about a tungsten tip being affected
"Not on the outside but from within."

https://youtu.be/DeVdzSjPx0g?t=2616

And did the tungsten tip gain any matter/mass after the experiment ?
Since 1 % 1, 1 * 1 and 1 - 1 do not add up, we must conclude that 1 + 1 is 3.
folaht
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:38 am

Re: SAFIRE Questions - Langmuir probe broken tungsten tip.

Unread postby hlg » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:06 am

good video tips about the tungsten tip...

sorry you got no reply to your good questions.

well, exept that one about the mass gain, when it is obvious that the tip is in parts completly gone and all that remained on the edge was sort of white powder...

guess they would have to looked at after in the exhaust of the vacuum pump...
hlg
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: SAFIRE

Unread postby Mjolnir » Mon May 13, 2019 6:22 am

From http://www.safireproject.com:

DYNAMIC EARTH

SCIENCE CONFERENCE

JULY 6th 2019, UNIVERSITY OF BATH, UK

http://www.electricuniverseuk.eu

Montgomery Childs and Michael Clarage of the SAFIRE PROJECT will be presenting at the 2nd Electric Universe UK conference, the University of Bath, July 6th, 2019.

Recent experiments suggest every element resonates to specific voltage ranges, creating organized stable structures of dark mode plasma in an electric field - the precursor to self-organizing visible double layers.

The spherical visible plasma double layers work as a transforming capacitor trapping ions, electrons and molecules, generating energy densities analogous to the Sun. They appear to be the means by which nature produces extremely high energies. The implication? High energy production.

Warm plasma nucleosynthesis is a primary component of Electric Sun models in which heavier elements are formed within the photosphere of stars, and not deep within their cores. In 2018 Montgomery and Michael reported intriguing elemental changes on the surface of the anode. This year they will present new anode chemistry data, further supporting this line of exploration.

They will also be able to discuss in more detail the role that electric double layers play in creating a stable solar atmosphere.

Based on recent evidence from the SAFIRE lab Montgomery and Michael are able to draw remarkable new connections between plasma physics, astrophysics and heliophysics.

The new key developments will be described in detail, along with the specific technologies used to obtain the data, and how the data is being analyzed and interpreted.
Mjolnir
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Electric Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests