Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:01 am

With recent Dr Scott presentation on Birkland Currents at EU2017 what are implications of this for Sun’s path around Galactic core? Prompts series of (general) questions but, due to the sheer size of the Galaxy, what we understand of Galactic dynamics is largely down to models and inference. https://ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/Mar ... tents.html. (Sun completes 1deg. of its primary cycle every half million years approx.). So how can we be sure data correct?

* Sun path arguably displays three cycles. Are there different aspects of Birkland currents (Primer field?)
that power the cycles by E-M action? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdYrgJr ... e=youtu.be (Dr
Scott lecture)
* Primary cycle: 226 – 240 million years. Rotating Cosmic Birkland current horizontal to Galactic plane?

a) How would this affect Galaxy arms? Is there any clear evidence of how many Arms or
rotation dynamics?
b) Do stars move independently of “arms”. Do Constellations move in sync with Sun
motion for full galactic rotation?
c) Do some sectors of Galaxy counter rotate in cylindrical manner, in opposition to Sun
motion? Do we have the technology to check for this?
d) Gaia data suggests Stellar motion is random rather than cylindrical. Require better
understanding of local stellar motion with regard to Sun motion. http://sci.esa.int/star_mapper/ .

* Secondary cycle: 40 – 70 million years? Sub-rotation of Birkland current vertical to Cosmic Plane?

a) Sinusoidal motion – crossing Galactic Plane – “Declination” cycle superimposed on
primary cycle.
b) Amplitude may differ as with Planetary declination, affecting duration peak to peak.
c) Possible cause of Extinctions on Earth at Peaks (max/min) and Zero, when crossing
G-plane.
d) Possible cause of changes in Eccentricity (100k.yr) and Obliquity (40k.yr) cycles of
Sun/Earth (Milankovitch). Differential peaks affecting Ice ages, climate change etc:

* Tertiary cycle (Precession) 25,000 yr. Spiral at right angles to Secondary vertical cycle.
http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/ ... nPaper.pdf
a) Luni-Solar theory of precession flawed – static Sun (see link for arguments).
b) Binary theory more accurate? – moving Sun. (external reference frame etc)
c) 25k.yr spiral could be result of Helical field motion at right angles to the Sun’s
vertical motion, rather than Binary interaction.
d) Long shot, Saturn was Sun’s twin then captured – but EM field remains. Or Stellar
duality result of birkland current sub-field.
e) Precession cycle coincides with Yuga Great Year - Apoapsis of Great Year
calculated as 1500 yrs ago, Kali Yuga period. Supposedly Human intelligence
increases as Sun rotates towards Galactic center. Precession helical spiral motion.

* Would monitoring cycles shed light on Birkland Current dynamics? Ideally need to simulate
Secondary and Tertiary cycle position with Eccentricity and Obliquity.
Last edited by nick c on Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Thread title trimmed to fit
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:02 am

Birkland Currents and Galactic Charge Field: Assuming that BC’s deliver power to Galaxy and appropriating Mathis theory of “charge” to object whether Galactic, Solar, Planetary or Atom. (http://milesmathis.com/birke.pdf). Charge enters at poles and exits at center line (Galactic Plane), imparting horizontal rotation (angular momentum) on the body and creating “charge field” disc approx. 30deg North and South of mid-line. This is replicated at Solar (helio-sphere) and planetary level, Moon declination cycle.

This mid-line “belt” creates “declination” phenomenon, vertical motion within horizontal rotation of disc, at all scales Stars, Planets and Moons oscillate N/S of respective mid-line. In Solar system example planets can fluctuate in peak amplitude i.e. Mars declination reaches maximum peaks every 7 to 10 years, although reason for variation is not clear. We would have to assume the same would be true of Sun amplitude fluctuations within “declination” cycle, affecting duration of North/South passage around the Galaxy. In this sense BC’s can account for Sun’s rotation and amplitude around Galaxy as well as Solar system dynamics.
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:52 am

The point of this post although broad in scope has been to suggest that the current “static” Copernican Solar system view of our place in the Galaxy, distorts our frame of reference and understanding of localised events i.e space weather, catastrophes, ice ages etc.

In the 21st Century we need a more dynamic picture of how the Galaxy operates and interacts with our Solar system. How it is powered i.e. “BC’s” but also what the characteristics of BC’s are as they affect Galaxy’s Stars and planetary systems (Angular, Vertical and Spiral properties).

Precession may be best example of Spiral properties. The luni/solar theory was spawned before solar system motion understood. Cruttenden states “In a circular argument the static SS.. (Solar System).. model constrains geoscientists to explain all changes in earth orientation through local dynamics”.
http://binaryresearchinstitute.com/bri/ ... pg-web.pdf

He goes on to say. “Constrained by our frame of reference..( due to vastness of distance and time scales involved)... precession retrograde motion..(could be).. due to the orbit of our SS around another mass... be it the galactic center, local cluster, nearby star. Part of the precession observable may be attributed to the angular velocity of the SS as it curves through space (relative to the reference points) rather than 100 percent to local dynamics”.

The paradox of “the mathematical calculation of the motion of the earth around the sun in a tropical year (360 degrees relative to local objects) differs from observations of the earth’s motion relative to the fixed stars “outside” the moving frame of the solar system”.

“The moon confirms the earth does not appear to precess relative to local objects “inside” the solar system but does apparently precess at least 50"p/y relative to objects “outside” the solar system”.

This “paradox of conflicting measurements only exists in a static SS model where the frame of the SS cannot move relative to reference points outside the SS. The paradox goes away if we allow the solar system to move”.

Perhaps we should also take a closer look at the Milankovitch cycles of Eccentricity and Obliquity as they seem poorly understood and at best generated from Vostok ice core samples. Current data is questionable due to the shear magnitude of time scale 100K.yr± and lack of observable data, simulations of millions of years being constructed on limited historical observable orbital information.
Laskar, J., Fienga, A., Gastineau, M., Manche, H.: 2011, La2010: A new orbital solution for the long-term motion of the Earth. Astron. Astrophys., Volume 532, A89

The simulations make no attempt to account for galactic interaction of SS with other local stellar bodies or density changes in space that may distort orbit. Hopefully this information should become increasingly accessible given Gaia mission data.
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 am

New Gaia data has identified Streams and Structures within the Milkyway that counter rotate to Our Sun's rotation. The streams have been classified as S1. No papers available on this from ESA/Gaia as yet but discussed on BBC Sky at Night program:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b ... revolution at 12:0 mins.
Interesting in light of Don Scott Birkland Current counter rotating sub structure lecture.
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby johnm33 » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 am

I'm thinking it's moving rather like in this animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx42lrkYgmo&t=169s
johnm33
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Sat May 19, 2018 9:29 am

Its my understanding Precession of the equinox does not apply to the era before 747 BC
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)
Younger Dryas
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Toronto ON Canada

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:24 am

johnm33 wrote:I'm thinking it's moving rather like in this animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx42lrkYgmo&t=169s


Yes I agree with you, thanks for link much better when you can visualize it!
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:31 am

Younger Dryas wrote:Its my understanding Precession of the equinox does not apply to the era before 747 BC


That's interesting, I've not heard of that before, what would that be based on?
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Younger Dryas » Sun May 27, 2018 8:06 am

Sco4444 wrote:
Younger Dryas wrote:Its my understanding Precession of the equinox does not apply to the era before 747 BC


That's interesting, I've not heard of that before, what would that be based on?


Its been years, but Greek, Roman, Egyptian, Chinese, and Indian sources, without being specific about a date, all extrapolate to the 8th or 7th century BC as the date when the axis of the Earth changed from Ursa Major (the Big Bear) to a location closer to the Ursa Minor (the Little Bear). Earth shocks of 747, 686 BC. could be candidates. However more likely the so-called wobble which we still experience -- is the last remnant of a Nova event of 685 BC. A "wobble" is what gyroscopes experience, but only if the applied torque persists. But since there is currently no applied force, and precession has not stopped, it is more likely that precession is caused by the Moon's travel around the Earth on a path which each month moves the Moon out of and back into the Earth's plasmasphere. The Moon is the only satellite of any planet which does this. All other satellites of all the other planets travel within their planets' plasmaspheres, except for a few satellites which remain completely outside of planetary plasmaspheres. Earth's plasmasphere steadily decreased in size over 40 days beginning sometime in Mid-Late June 685BC. Based on personal experience ... June 15th-July 25th.
"I decided to believe, as you might decide to take
an aspirin: It can't hurt, and you might get better."
-- Umberto Eco Foucault's Pendulum (1988)
Younger Dryas
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:28 am
Location: Toronto ON Canada

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:40 am

Follow on to main thread: The Sun’s orbit of the Galaxy has similar properties to the Solar system planetary orbits around the Sun and the complex patterns made. It would appear that whatever energy field maintains Galactic and Solar orbits it is focused through an objects equator. The sheer complexity of the orbits raises questions of the controlling mechanism and how the Sun rotates around the Galaxy with a sinusoidal forward motion, while a similar process is repeated in the Planetary orbits.

Planetary declination cycles around the Solar equator are more complex than just completing a circular or elliptical orbit. It may have been this level of complexity that forced Einstein to “invent” space/time “grooves” for planets to orbit the Sun as the only way to explain a planets ability to instantaneously coordinate its orbit with the Sun’s forward motion around the Galaxy, while at the same time carving out a sinusoidal elliptical orbit within a channel of approx 56º. Unfortunately he didn’t explain why the groove had a “wave” in it.

The Earths Solar Orbital Channel is roughly 300,000 Km wide and 300 million Km long (Aphelion 153 Mkm + Perihelion 147 Mkm). (diag didn't load)

As the Sun moves forward around Galactic center North pole first, the planets are contained in a
“channel” 28º (approx.) N/S of Solar equator which acts like a “wall” not only maximising amplitude but also appearing to influence Aphelion and Perihelion turning points. This seems very complex for just a gravity attraction and would suggest an EM field influence. The “channel” covers a band approx. one third of the Sun’s diameter, North (+) and South (-) of the Sun’s equator. Planetary orbits therefore change polarity as they cross the Sun’s equator in a sinusoidal orbital ellipse. Arguably it is the forward motion of our Sun that causes elliptical orbits as planets re-orient at Aphelion and Perihelion with the Sun’s new position. Perhaps planetary orbits would be circular if the Sun was static in space?

A look at the Heliocentric declination data for the Earth, Mercury and Venus, show the same specific patterns emerge with respect to planets “bouncing” off the North/South channel boundary at maximum amplitude just before or after reaching Aphelion or Perihelion.

For example, it is common knowledge that due to its distance from the Sun, the Earth experiences Perihelion in January and Aphelion in July each year. However, on December 22nd the Earth reaches +23º 26’ (North) its maximum Heliocentric declination and begins to move South, two weeks later reaching Perihelion. On approx 22nd June it reaches maximum amplitude -23º 45’ (South), reaching Aphelion approx 12 days later. This suggests a clear connection between orbit maximums, Aphelion and Perihelion and North / South declination maximums.

As Mercury and Venus are closer to the Sun, they exhibit the same pattern but more often. Mercury orbiting every 88 days differs from other planets in as far as it reaches a maximum declination North, at (+28º) and Perihelion (25º) 4 days later. Mercury reaches maximum declination South (- 28º) followed 8 days later by Aphelion (-25º). Venus orbits every 225 days, but the South declination maximum occurs at -24º (approx) first, followed by Aphelion (-20 º) approx 21 days later and the North declination at +24º (approx) followed by Perihelion (+20 º).

With Earth, Mercury and Venus, Aphelion occurs at South declination maximums, while Perihelion occurs at North declination maximums. Mars on the other hand orbits every 687 days and reverses this, South declination occurring at -24º South, (approx). 19 days before Perihelion with North declination at +24º (approx) occurring 25 days before Aphelion. Mars and the outer planets differ from the inner planets by making several declination maximums each orbit before reaching Aphelion and Perihelion. Mars has two each orbit.

Planetary motion is clearly constrained within the 56º declination “channel” with Aphelion and Perihelion appearing to have a functional relationship to the North / South declination boundary for the inner planets, raising questions about the channel’s nature. Can gravity alone produce this effect or are we looking at an E-M field phenomenon? As mentioned previously there has been speculation that Birkland currents (Don Scott) or a charge field (Miles Mathis) flow in at the Sun’s poles and out at equator arguably creating the mechanism for a channel, producing the observed orbits.
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby kevin » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:05 am

johnm33 wrote:I'm thinking it's moving rather like in this animation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx42lrkYgmo&t=169s



Fabulous link, just as if I were following the bloch wall effect at megalithic sites ( scale)
Kevin
kevin
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:17 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby johnm33 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:11 pm

Looking at images of the galaxy it appears that the central part is a forced vortex, maybe a result of opposite, or perhaps even the same, rotational energy meeting almost head on. The outer galaxy appears almost to be an unwinding of a rope, that is, the exact opposite of a rope/cable winding with the threads of the birkland currents being the individual fibres of the rope/cable. Within the individual fibres it seems there are centrifugal and centripetal forces flowing in opposite directions something like ying/yang symbal but with the black/white cores expanding to fill their containing other, each flowing through each other. So no orbit just complex helical motion, foreshortening the time frame for geology/life by a serious amount.
johnm33
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby seasmith » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Sco4444 wrote:Follow on to main thread: The Sun’s orbit of the Galaxy has similar properties to the Solar system planetary orbits around the Sun and the complex patterns made. It would appear that whatever energy field maintains Galactic and Solar orbits it is focused through an objects equator. The sheer complexity of the orbits raises questions of the controlling mechanism and how the Sun rotates around the Galaxy with a sinusoidal forward motion, while a similar process is repeated in the Planetary orbits.

Planetary declination cycles around the Solar equator are more complex than just completing a circular or elliptical orbit. It may have been this level of complexity that forced Einstein to “invent” space/time “grooves” for planets to orbit the Sun as the only way to explain a planets ability to instantaneously coordinate its orbit with the Sun’s forward motion around the Galaxy, while at the same time carving out a sinusoidal elliptical orbit within a channel of approx 56º. Unfortunately he didn’t explain why the groove had a “wave” in it.

The Earths Solar Orbital Channel is roughly 300,000 Km wide and 300 million Km long (Aphelion 153 Mkm + Perihelion 147 Mkm). (diag didn't load)

As the Sun moves forward around Galactic center North pole first, the planets are contained in a
“channel” 28º (approx.) N/S of Solar equator which acts like a “wall” not only maximising amplitude but also appearing to influence Aphelion and Perihelion turning points. This seems very complex for just a gravity attraction and would suggest an EM field influence. The “channel” covers a band approx. one third of the Sun’s diameter, North (+) and South (-) of the Sun’s equator. Planetary orbits therefore change polarity as they cross the Sun’s equator in a sinusoidal orbital ellipse. Arguably it is the forward motion of our Sun that causes elliptical orbits as planets re-orient at Aphelion and Perihelion with the Sun’s new position. Perhaps planetary orbits would be circular if the Sun was static in space?

A look at the Heliocentric declination data for the Earth, Mercury and Venus, show the same specific patterns emerge with respect to planets “bouncing” off the North/South channel boundary at maximum amplitude just before or after reaching Aphelion or Perihelion.

For example, it is common knowledge that due to its distance from the Sun, the Earth experiences Perihelion in January and Aphelion in July each year. However, on December 22nd the Earth reaches +23º 26’ (North) its maximum Heliocentric declination and begins to move South, two weeks later reaching Perihelion. On approx 22nd June it reaches maximum amplitude -23º 45’ (South), reaching Aphelion approx 12 days later. This suggests a clear connection between orbit maximums, Aphelion and Perihelion and North / South declination maximums.

As Mercury and Venus are closer to the Sun, they exhibit the same pattern but more often. Mercury orbiting every 88 days differs from other planets in as far as it reaches a maximum declination North, at (+28º) and Perihelion (25º) 4 days later. Mercury reaches maximum declination South (- 28º) followed 8 days later by Aphelion (-25º). Venus orbits every 225 days, but the South declination maximum occurs at -24º (approx) first, followed by Aphelion (-20 º) approx 21 days later and the North declination at +24º (approx) followed by Perihelion (+20 º).

With Earth, Mercury and Venus, Aphelion occurs at South declination maximums, while Perihelion occurs at North declination maximums. Mars on the other hand orbits every 687 days and reverses this, South declination occurring at -24º South, (approx). 19 days before Perihelion with North declination at +24º (approx) occurring 25 days before Aphelion. Mars and the outer planets differ from the inner planets by making several declination maximums each orbit before reaching Aphelion and Perihelion. Mars has two each orbit.

Planetary motion is clearly constrained within the 56º declination “channel” with Aphelion and Perihelion appearing to have a functional relationship to the North / South declination boundary for the inner planets, raising questions about the channel’s nature. Can gravity alone produce this effect or are we looking at an E-M field phenomenon? As mentioned previously there has been speculation that Birkland currents (Don Scott) or a charge field (Miles Mathis) flow in at the Sun’s poles and out at equator arguably creating the mechanism for a channel, producing the observed orbits.


All pertinent info, and well presented.
Thank you
seasmith
 
Posts: 2815
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:24 am

“seasmith wrote: All pertinent info....”

Thanks seasmith, it will be interesting to see if the Safire project detect any magnetic fields at right angles to energy input.
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Re: Galactic Birkeland Currents and the Sun's Motion

Unread postby Sco4444 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 am

johnm33 wrote:Looking at images of the galaxy it appears that the central part is a forced vortex, maybe a result of opposite, or perhaps even the same, rotational energy meeting almost head on. The outer galaxy appears almost to be an unwinding of a rope, that is, the exact opposite of a rope/cable winding with the threads of the birkland currents being the individual fibres of the rope/cable. Within the individual fibres it seems there are centrifugal and centripetal forces flowing in opposite directions something like ying/yang symbal but with the black/white cores expanding to fill their containing other, each flowing through each other. So no orbit just complex helical motion, foreshortening the time frame for geology/life by a serious amount.


That's quite a perceptual shift johnm33: which is why we need simulation/animation to get our heads around what is happening. Also the increasing "hardware" in space is feeding back more complex data to increase the accuracy of our models. But why does it "foreshortening the time frame for geology/life by a serious amount.?"
Sco4444
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 am

Next

Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests