A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby marengo » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:34 am

Bodies suffer length contraction, time dilation and mass increase as functions of their AETHER velocity.

Now why do I say that? Fitzgerald and Lorentz suspected Aether length contraction. Kennedy and Thorndike suspected Aether time dilation. But they did not know the derivation which comes direct from the properties of the Aether.

But before I give that derivation I can hear you say ' what has Aether velocity got to do with the velocity through a theoretical IRF, any IRF?. For that is what SR deals with.
For instance, say I am observing the time keeping of a clock based on a rocket moving fast through my IRF. Both I and the rocket have our own unknown Aether velocities, so we both suffer length contraction, time dilation and mass increase, but to different degrees.
What we observe is the RATIO of those two effects. But how can we determine that ratio without knowing the Aether velocities. The answer is SIMPLE. We translate the ratio via a standard Lorentz Transform equation. What we get is the Lorentz factor 1/sqrt(1 - v_r^2/c^2) multiplied by a second factor which, for inertial observers is unity.
V_r is the velocity through the observer's IRF ie. it is RELATIVE velocity.

Thus relative velocity effects derive from Aether velocity effects
See my web pages for more detail.
http://www.aetherpages.com
A series of scientific papers on the new Aether physics.
marengo
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:40 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby crawler » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:48 pm

The following paper by Espen Gaarder Haug accords with what i hav been saying & supports Marengo.
Einstein's LC is krapp.
The FitzGerald Lorentz Larmor LC is based on the aetherwind (& such LC might be true, but i don't think so)(& the equation might be accurate, but i don't think so).
The Larmor equation for ticking dilation is however i reckon krapp for most clocks, but might be okish for atomic clocks.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1701.0293v1.pdf

But Marengo's mention of mass increase due to aetherwind duznt make sense. Not re true mass. Praps Marengo means apparent mass, but i don't think that apparent mass would change either. Still thinking.

This paper by Brown has some good stuff (plus the usual Einsteinology krapp).
https://arxiv.org/ftp/gr-qc/papers/0104/0104032.pdf

This paper by Millette has the usual Einsteinology palaver re mass.
http://www.ptep-online.com/2017/PP-51-03.PDF


What everyone overlooks is that if Earth's size & shape changes during an orbit, ie due to a change in aetherwind, then Earth's spin must change during a year, fasting & slowing during a year. Due to conservation of momentum.
A ballerina affects her spin by virtue of pulling her arms etc inwards. Here i am talking about the act of pulling, ie the force etc of pulling, ie giving extra energy, ie giving extra momentum. When Earth changes shape there might be a pulling force (in & out) or praps knot, giving extra energy etc. Still thinking.
crawler
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby Roshi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:58 am

If time goes faster because of speed - this means that any small amount of "speed" will make my "time" go faster, meaning I will go into the future! If I slow down and others are speeding up (I will not even care to say in relation to what...), I will remain behind on the timeline.
How come we are still all in the same now?

I just proved that "speed" does not affect timelines. This means it only acts on various stuff like clocks, and aging, "making them go faster". Explain how does "speed" makes a clock go faster? There are various types of clocks, including the rotation of the planet - it is a clock if we want to. How can "speed" act on a clock? (As I said - if I go into the question "Speed in relation to what?" we can say goodbye to all physics).

Without the clock (a steady process that repeats itself) we would have no time. If the process speeds up, how can we say that "time" (the concept) has acted on the process, and made it go faster? And the concept was in turn made to go faster because of it was moving... Why are they not searching for the "speed forces" and "speed particles" at CERN? These "quantum speed forces" act of "quantum time forces" that act on clock mechanisms, and on all chemistry, and in fact - on EVERYTHING, and "speed things up"... Curious thing - nobody is searching for them.
Roshi
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby crawler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:46 am

Roshi wrote:If time goes faster because of speed - this means that any small amount of "speed" will make my "time" go faster, meaning I will go into the future! If I slow down and others are speeding up (I will not even care to say in relation to what...), I will remain behind on the timeline.
How come we are still all in the same now?

I just proved that "speed" does not affect timelines. This means it only acts on various stuff like clocks, and aging, "making them go faster". Explain how does "speed" makes a clock go faster? There are various types of clocks, including the rotation of the planet - it is a clock if we want to. How can "speed" act on a clock? (As I said - if I go into the question "Speed in relation to what?" we can say goodbye to all physics).

Without the clock (a steady process that repeats itself) we would have no time. If the process speeds up, how can we say that "time" (the concept) has acted on the process, and made it go faster? And the concept was in turn made to go faster because of it was moving... Why are they not searching for the "speed forces" and "speed particles" at CERN? These "quantum speed forces" act of "quantum time forces" that act on clock mechanisms, and on all chemistry, and in fact - on EVERYTHING, and "speed things up"... Curious thing - nobody is searching for them.
I agree with much of that. There is no such thing as time dilation. What we hav is ticking dilation. Ticking is affected due to length contraction (or due to some kind of change in shape & size). The ticking of all clocks follows an equation of some kind, & that equation will hav distance or length in there somewhere, in which case the ticking is affected by length contraction.
And this all means that all clocks are affected to different extents. Even the same kinds of clocks will suffer TD differently. About the only clock that suffers near'nuff the Lorentz gamma appears to be atomic clocks. And of course light clocks (ie mirrors).

The effect of speed is that observers or clocks or whatever hav a certain aetherwind blowing throo them. The true lengths & true tickings are affected by the aetherwind, not by relativ speed, or by speed as such, they are affected by the relative aetherwind if u like.

There is no such thing as time, or there is, it is now, the present instant, & it is universal.

Everything is affected by the aetherwind. It givs us the Shnoll Effects.

Re the spinning Earth. Earth's spin will vary during a year, due to change of shape, due to the varying aetherwind due to the direction & variation of orbit, due to conservation of momentum. The Earth's mass duznt change, its momentum probly duznt change, but its spin must.
crawler
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby Sci-Phy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:02 am

crawler wrote:Due to conservation of momentum.
A ballerina affects her spin by virtue of pulling her arms etc inwards.


Gyroscope precession contradict the conservation of angular momentum.

Cheers.
Sci-Phy
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:47 am
Location: Canada

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby crawler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:56 am

Sci-Phy wrote:
crawler wrote:Due to conservation of momentum.A ballerina affects her spin by virtue of pulling her arms etc inwards.
Gyroscope precession contradict the conservation of angular momentum.Cheers.
I havnt heard of that. But i guess that there is no such thing as angular momentum, what we hav is linear momentum, all momentum is linear. Whereas i seem to recall that maths says that all momentum is angular.

But if a gyroscope had arms & arm muscles & pulled the arms in while spinning then that would add to the energy of spin & add to the angular momentum.
crawler
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby Roshi » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:33 am

Speed = distance/time

But speed makes time go faster (mainstream says so). A derived quantity affects a fundamental one. And that in turn is entered into the derived quantity formula. Good luck having any sort of coherence after this.

Our planets is a clock. It has a spin, we can count how many times it's spining. Our planet is getting further away in relation to 2 different galaxies. But it's going away faster in relation to Galaxy 1 than in relation to Galaxy 2. Now - is our planet spinning at 2 different rates?

Nevermind the planet. A clock situated on the planet has the same problem, in relation to any 2 other (or more) objects.
Roshi
 
Posts: 172
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:35 am

Re: A Primer in Relativity (lesson 2)

Unread postby crawler » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Roshi wrote:Speed = distance/time

But speed makes time go faster (mainstream says so). A derived quantity affects a fundamental one. And that in turn is entered into the derived quantity formula. Good luck having any sort of coherence after this.

Our planets is a clock. It has a spin, we can count how many times it's spining. Our planet is getting further away in relation to 2 different galaxies. But it's going away faster in relation to Galaxy 1 than in relation to Galaxy 2. Now - is our planet spinning at 2 different rates?

Nevermind the planet. A clock situated on the planet has the same problem, in relation to any 2 other (or more) objects.
Einsteinology is our modern flatearthology. Einstein's STR & GTR are false. Earth spins at one true rate, which varies slowly over time for lots of reasons, one of which is relativistic (ie a neo Lorentz form of relativity)(ie based on an aetherwind for V in the Lorentz gamma)(which i reckon is not an accurate equation). Relativistic effects can change length, shape, angle (not well known), ticking, spin (known only by me it seems), energy (possibly), & momentum (possibly), but not mass (alltho there are some clever theories out there re effect on mass, which might be true, but for now i will say not mass). And relativity can effect the apparent size of everything including probably force & mass etc.
crawler
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 am


Return to New Insights and Mad Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests