AC/DC

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Solar

Re: AC/DC

Unread post by Solar » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:28 pm

seasmith wrote:...intersecting radiations merge and 'beat' at a resonant vf and so 'phase-lock' to resonantly redistribute the driving impulse-s.
Yes, well stated & perceived. I particularly like the resonant 'phase-lock' aspect (‘Nodes’) and conjugate relationships because that understanding is what integrates seeming separate phenomena. Obviously, integration by way of conjugation would be a necessary aspect of a Continuum. The electromagnetic spectrum is also referred to as the Electromagnetic Continuum. Though the later reference isn’t utilized that much anymore; it is the more appropriate perspective imho.
beekeeper wrote:...electricity has a universe of its own, while creating and changing the one we live in. I also somehow played with the idea of electricity developing into matter. When energy is released from a mass of fissible material, radiations as well as highly charged magnetic fields are released, just wondering if nature could have found a way to reverse the process,or is it us reversing the natural process.
Yes, that is the nature of the 'cycle'. There is no 'one way' street within a 'cycle'; and it is also the meaning behind "Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." This must present a 'cycle' and for some reason (it seems as if) the approach is that all "forms" of "energy" have been found. They simply haven't. So, we will see an 'ebb and flow' accompanied an 'ebb and flow' counter to it. Endothermic (cold) and Exothermic (hot) electric discharges for example speak to a bimodal nature to electricity. So called "Nonthermal" radiation in the Cosmos might be significant in that regard.

This camps with a philosophical approach of course but: In the larger sense the nature of the 'cycle' is perceived in terms of 'duality' or 'polarity' like Breathing, or the beats of the heart. The inward 'return' in the 'cycle' doesn't seem to be recognized as much as the outward 'projection'. Likewise the tendency is to think that Light is a 'projection' or 'emission' outward. Instead, maybe we're standing in the midst of observing the 'return' of "energy" to its 'Source' and don't even recognize the Nature of the "energy" that is 'input':
seasmith wrote: On the return cycle, matter ignites/radiates as Light (glows, arcs, filaments, novas & etc). Light relays charge back to the aetheric bank on a vast~infinitesimal scale (a process only lately become obvious as lasers are routinely used to manipulate charge). - Source
One of the most important concepts ever uttered!! Keep this in MIND!!!
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:38 am

Solar wrote:
seasmith wrote:...intersecting radiations merge and 'beat' at a resonant vf and so 'phase-lock' to resonantly redistribute the driving impulse-s.
Yes, well stated & perceived. I particularly like the resonant 'phase-lock' aspect (‘Nodes’) and conjugate relationships because that understanding is what integrates seeming separate phenomena. Obviously, integration by way of conjugation would be a necessary aspect of a Continuum. The electromagnetic spectrum is also referred to as the Electromagnetic Continuum. Though the later reference isn’t utilized that much anymore; it is the more appropriate perspective imho.
beekeeper wrote:...electricity has a universe of its own, while creating and changing the one we live in. I also somehow played with the idea of electricity developing into matter. When energy is released from a mass of fissible material, radiations as well as highly charged magnetic fields are released, just wondering if nature could have found a way to reverse the process,or is it us reversing the natural process.
Yes, that is the nature of the 'cycle'. There is no 'one way' street within a 'cycle'; and it is also the meaning behind "Energy can neither be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another." This must present a 'cycle' and for some reason (it seems as if) the approach is that all "forms" of "energy" have been found. They simply haven't. So, we will see an 'ebb and flow' accompanied an 'ebb and flow' counter to it. Endothermic (cold) and Exothermic (hot) electric discharges for example speak to a bimodal nature to electricity. So called "Nonthermal" radiation in the Cosmos might be significant in that regard.

This camps with a philosophical approach of course but: In the larger sense the nature of the 'cycle' is perceived in terms of 'duality' or 'polarity' like Breathing, or the beats of the heart. The inward 'return' in the 'cycle' doesn't seem to be recognized as much as the outward 'projection'. Likewise the tendency is to think that Light is a 'projection' or 'emission' outward. Instead, maybe we're standing in the midst of observing the 'return' of "energy" to its 'Source' and don't even recognize the Nature of the "energy" that is 'input':
seasmith wrote: On the return cycle, matter ignites/radiates as Light (glows, arcs, filaments, novas & etc). Light relays charge back to the aetheric bank on a vast~infinitesimal scale (a process only lately become obvious as lasers are routinely used to manipulate charge). - Source
One of the most important concepts ever uttered!! Keep this in MIND!!!

Energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be transformed is a quote from a known scientist of whom i cannot remember the name. But regardless going back to an idea I submitted at the beginning of this thread, micro waves are according to astrophysicist in aboundance in the plasma composition of the univers. And microwaves are a manifestation of electricity along with xrays and others. Now we also have manifestations of extra terrestrial vehicles visiting our environment that do not seem to operate in the primitive fashion we are accoustomed to, meaning the explosion of some combustible. From there fiction becoming science or electric univers becoming a fact they must be using some form of energy derived from their "our" environment, could they be using a direct drive tapping into the fillamentary electrical current in the galaxie or the univers or transforming some of the micro waves or other radiations to power their space vehicles? I personnally believe that human kind is not the end all and so many observations from so many places and times on our planet leaves me no doubt as to the existance of other intelligence in our not so far universe.
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:59 pm

beekeeper wrote: Energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be transformed is a quote from a known scientist of whom i cannot remember the name. But regardless going back to an idea I submitted at the beginning of this thread, micro waves are according to astrophysicist in aboundance in the plasma composition of the univers. And microwaves are a manifestation of electricity along with xrays and others. Now we also have manifestations of extra terrestrial vehicles visiting our environment that do not seem to operate in the primitive fashion we are accoustomed to, meaning the explosion of some combustible. From there fiction becoming science or electric univers becoming a fact they must be using some form of energy derived from their "our" environment, could they be using a direct drive tapping into the fillamentary electrical current in the galaxie or the univers or transforming some of the micro waves or other radiations to power their space vehicles? I personnally believe that human kind is not the end all and so many observations from so many places and times on our planet leaves me no doubt as to the existance of other intelligence in our not so far universe.
Well Bee, I used to investigate "manifestations of extra terrestrial vehicles visiting our environment" but gave up on this. This was during early years as a teenager when I had my own "sighting" and I wasn't alone during the event. Far from it. The whole neighborhood saw it, everyone found it odd, several of us gave chase to keep it in view but it moved too fast yet in an odd slow enough sort of way, not a peep of noise from it, very small looking, jet black, and football shaped as I recall. I grew up in a large city, tall buildings, busy streets and such, nowhere near an airport. Nothing every flew that low in my area at that speed.

The things that made it odd were the fact that it emitted absolutely no noise, its trajectory, low altitude, and its speed. The thing moved along with some purpose. It was one of those bright sunny days in the middle of summer when everyone and their brother was outside enjoying the weather.

Nowadays, as technology has filtered into the hands of every wanna be movie director, I don't trust much that I see on the internet and 'investigations' and curiosity along this line (for myself) have pretty much long ago faded.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 am

Hello there solar, I have also witnessed something that I cannot readily explain. Some maybe 15 years ago in the middle of the afternoon while working in the yard, a streak of light shot across the sky, then stopped suddenly, and started to loose altitude in a straight line while turning from white to blue then red to finally disappear below the lake horizon. There is nothing from this world in my experience that can do that. Just wish I could see that again. I have been wondering since how anything can behave that way and stay in one piece. It takes a tremendous amount of technology to achieve the short exhibition that I have witnessed. There is definitely some very interesting stuff happening here and out there.
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Jarvamundo wrote:Neat post Solar,
Solar wrote:Each ‘node’ is individually able to interact with the others singularly and/or jointly whether ‘relaxing’ or 'inducing' the ‘tensions’ that may occur within the confines of the overall integration.
Check out some interesting correlations found in this paper of planetary influences on the sun. Not really to convinced of the usual inertial causative inferences, but the discussion is still somewhat relevant to the nodal ideas and radio-propagation research in this thread.
Paper: Is there a planetary influence on solar activity?
http://www.aanda.org/articles/aa/pdf/fo ... 997-12.pdf
J. A Abreu1;2, J. Beer2, A. Ferriz-Mas3;4, K. G. McCracken5, and F. Steinhilber2
ABSTRACT
Context. Understanding the Sun’s magnetic activity is important because of its impact on the Earth’s environment. Direct observations of the sunspots since 1610 reveal an irregular activity cycle with an average period of about 11 years, which is modulated on longer timescales. Proxies of solar activity such as 14C and 10Be show consistently longer cycles with well-defined periodicities and varying amplitudes. Current models of solar activity assume that the origin and modulation of solar activity lie within the Sun itself; however, correlations between direct solar activity indices and planetary configurations have been reported on many occasions. Since no successful physical mechanism was suggested to explain these correlations, the possible link between planetary motion and solar activity has been largely ignored.
Now ofcouse the causative process mused in this paper are inertial (as expected), with weak tidal coupling on the 'solar dynamo'.... whatever mess that is. But we might instead explore the correlations with the far simpler electronic transistor solar model in mind. (horse n cart spinning a coil Vs gated electronic discharge transistor)

An interesting extension of the Scott Solar junction-model of the solar activity, might be the periodic coupling of the orbiting electrets, mediating the "gate" of the activity. The systems are inherently coupled not only to the feeder, but periodic oscillations setup in the entire heliosphere transmission line. The 'amplification' mechanism is inherent to the Scott model, so the field of Radio Astrology might find some more meaningful philosophy with Jeurgens/Scott providing the sensitivities.

Picture a Saturnian system entrance affecting the transistor "gate", the flare ups would be profound.
Same with a fiery Venus, prodding holes in Sol's dam.
A small change in the gate punches a hole through the insulator double layer and effects range from a periodic splutter to 'all hell breaks loose'.

Large periodic effects in periodic solar cycles.
Smaller periodic and complex effects in radio propagation properties during planetary alignment events.
The whole system then coupled to the galactic grid, and repeat in scale and scope.

quite "harmonious' to borrow from Sparky's mate Kepler.
"In summation, after more than 25 years of research in this field of solar system science, I can say without equivocation that there is very strong evidence that the planets, when in certain predictable arrangements, do cause changes to take place in those solar radiations that control our ionosphere. I have no solid theory to explain what I have observed, but the similarity between an electric generator with its carefully placed magnets and the sun with its ever-changing planets is intriguing. In the generator, the magnets are fixed and produce a constant electrical current. If we consider that the planets are magnets and the sun is the armature, we have a considerable similarity to the generator. However, in this case, the magnets are moving. For this reason, the electrical-magnetic stability of the solar system varies widely. This is what one would expect."
- John H. Nelson, RCA Communications. Cosmic Patterns. 1974
Well Nelson, hows about periodic coupling to the Solar transistor gate.

Replace swinging armatures, with the gated anode discharge and you have a far more sensitive amplification trigger. One only need tamper with the gate.

a trail to solving riddle perhaps?

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 am

But we might instead explore the correlations with the far simpler electronic transistor solar model in mind.
An interesting extension of the Scott Solar junction-model of the solar activity, might be the periodic coupling of the orbiting electrets, mediating the "gate" of the activity. The systems are inherently coupled not only to the feeder, but periodic oscillations setup in the entire heliosphere transmission line. The 'amplification' mechanism is inherent to the Scott model,
Picture a Saturnian system entrance affecting the transistor "gate", the flare ups would be profound.

Good stuff Jarv,

Would just note that solar system passage through an electrically dense/intense galaxial 'arm' might induce a similar amplificaton or modulation of "gate" potential.
[meanwhile via a purported solar-axial filamentary structure, said passage may conjugately influence the system's source-drain transmissions]
~

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:30 pm

seasmith wrote:
But we might instead explore the correlations with the far simpler electronic transistor solar model in mind.
An interesting extension of the Scott Solar junction-model of the solar activity, might be the periodic coupling of the orbiting electrets, mediating the "gate" of the activity. The systems are inherently coupled not only to the feeder, but periodic oscillations setup in the entire heliosphere transmission line. The 'amplification' mechanism is inherent to the Scott model,

Good stuff Jarv,

Would just note that solar system passage through an electrically dense/intense galaxial 'arm' might induce a similar amplificaton or modulation of "gate" potential.
[meanwhile via a purported solar-axial filamentary structure, said passage may conjugately influence the system's source-drain transmissions]
~
Agreed.

The periodicity of that activity [if any] would carry a very difficult-to-study uncertainty level,no? I agree we're ultimately source-connected. I guess i'm trying to see if we can explore these periodic observations and link them, hopefully, towards a predictable form of 'gate' analysis. (Which the paper above is on the path to doing).

BTW: "fiddling with the gate" might also bring sense to those sun-grazer explosive events. Or do our wise overloads believe that the solar dynamo inertia is correspondingly influenced by a measly comet? :lol: The absurdity of the inertial-dynamo amplification requirement seems, to me, to lend favor to a highly responsive, and simple transistor action.

It seems from Nelson's work the data is there to be studied, our sensitivities are easily up to pace, and Scott/Juergens provide the working philosophy.

Don Scott:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c-Odple ... ature=plcp
Paraphrasing: "I'm not saying it's like that [a transistor]... I'm saying it is [a transistor] what is happening."

It begins to dawn on you how big this idea [gated anode] is.

Eventually we'll be downloading celestial datasheets from digikey. gain curves etc. There is much to do.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Jarvamundo wrote: I guess i'm trying to see if we can explore these periodic observations and link them, hopefully, towards a predictable form of 'gate' analysis. (Which the paper above is on the path to doing).
That is an important consideration underlying that paper. Including those of Karlsson and W. G. Tifft. The work of the later I found interesting because the periodicities were associated with harmonics which are a naturally occurring aspect of oscillating ‘systems’. Such ‘patterns’ are a difficult thing to excuse to randomness. It is also one of the reasons that I’m also interested in the principles of the neglected “Loading Theory” and its proposal of a “trigger action” (gate) in relation to “continuous absorption; quantized emission”. This, correlated with a certain hysteresis as proposed by Stienmetz and its phase-transitions when interacting with the ‘production’ of “matter”.

A very tenuous correlation of course; but, there is room in cranium for gathering a few such ideas.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Solar wrote:A very tenuous correlation of course; but, there is room in cranium for gathering a few such ideas.
Yes, i've experiences similar murmurs or tugs of the mind along the lines of 'Loading theory', so thanks for those references... EU seems to provide an agreeable framework for such an approach.... 'Low energy' transmutation seems to also lead one down this path.

Maybe a form of scale invariance of a similar action might exist with Don's Sol. A connection to periodicity seems to certainly be coming from the numbers.

I have not studied it, but i seem to recall Sansbury giving a recent speech along the lines of 'accumulation' effects in light experiments. Further convergence perhaps? When i re-performed Goethe's prism experiments it certainly opened new modes of thought along similar tangents of polar forms of light, or to me a spatially distributed field of participants in the system we see as 'effects'.... and hey, now due to Sparky i'm diving into a translation of Kepler's harmonics, a fascinating approach indeed, seems a recurrent approach to cognitive awareness.

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Jarvamundo wrote:When i re-performed Goethe's prism experiments it certainly opened new modes of thought along similar tangents of polar forms of light, or to me a spatially distributed field of participants in the system we see as 'effects'....
That is the nature of the Superimposition.
T: Have you found any evidence in your research relating the dielectric field to Orgone energy?

E: Yes, the cosmic superimposition effect. If you take a low pressure gas (in a bulb) and place it in two superimposed dielectric fields then you get spiral formations such as Reich wrote about in his book COSMIC SUPERIMPOSOTION. These formations appear as spheres, galaxies and other cosmic forms. – Functional Thinking
Note zone of cosmic superimposition, the orange “flamey” region this is where the creation begins. Note directly below it a comet is moving from left to right. Directly below that a streamer changing from violet to red in another cosmic superimposition . Hence a plane of cosmic superimposition passes through the center of the bulb. Here is where the galaxies are born. – Gestalt Reality
Continuous current

The continuous current can be resolved into a pair of superimposed impulse currents, one impulse growing in amplitude with respect to time, representing the production of electrical energy, the other impulse decaying in amplitude with respect to time, representing the consumption of electrical energy. If the two rates are equal and opposite, and the two amplitudes unequal, the resultant wave is a direct or continuous current. Likewise, an alternating current can be resolved into a pair of superimposed oscillating currents, one oscillation growing in amplitude with respect to time, representing the production of electric energy, the other oscillation decaying in amplitude with respect to time, representing the consumption of electric energy. If the two rates are equal and opposite, and the two amplitudes unequal, the resulting wave is an alternating current. – Eric Dollard: Symbolic Representation of the generalized Electric Wave
You are also correct in that we are lacking in the nomenclature department and don’t always have the conceptual language to traverse some of these aspects. This is not the normal 2D “superposition’ understanding by way the flat trigonometry but more so relates, I think, to what Seasmith has been conveying for quite some time with regard to this concept. That is to say the ‘entity’, or “particle”, i.e. the “effect” in 3D “space” is the product of the continuous Superimposition of the “spatially distributed field(s) of participants in the system”. We are affixed to observations of theses “effects” but because of the nature of the “fields”, many of which are as yet undetected, we don’t normally include them as an integral impetus.

The study called Cymatics uses sound to produce a variety of geometrical “effects” but do we neglect the sound (“fields”) that must be continuous in order to produce them? What produces these patterns? The ‘modification’ of Motion. These modifications of ‘Motion’ are then Superimposed within the resulting geometric ‘form’ as a ‘phase-transition’ of the ‘substantives’ of those ‘Motions’ vaguely referred to - since Einstein - as “field(s)” and simply left as such. Likewise with Cymatics, as an example, the ‘sense’ vacillates between the recognition of the ‘form’ and understanding the importance of the “field(s)” of sound as being a continuous ‘input’. This isn’t carried over in a 4D way to the existence of “matter”, its interactions, and/or it’s so called “rest states”.

Electrically along this line, what was ignored or neglected, is the nature of the dielectric and magnetic “fields” in the Cosmos as existents prior to the production of "effects" as a result of their ‘Union’:
Electricity is polarity…not plus or minus…but more like male or female. In order for Electricity to manifest a UNION must develop.

This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal.

Male (Dielectric/counterspace/Projective in cm) x Female (Magnetic/space/Receptive in cm2) = UNION – Eric Dollard: Energy Defined
The Planck is the quantity of electrification, Q. The Einsteiner calls this a photon, and says that a Planck is the time integral of energy, W, in Joules. These relations are demonstrated in these writings and also represent the established engineering theories. Nothing is new.The Planck, Q, is the union of dielectricity, Psi, and the magnetism, Phi. These two inductions, Psi and Phi give birth to, Q, the electrification, in a transverse electro-magnetic configuration. – Eric Dollard: The Planck, Again, Again
Superimposition is the UNION that produces 'offspring' or "effects". I think the same may be said of Light revealing "colors" once the Superimposition (Union) is 'dispersed'.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Just a quick drive-by on the way to the land of nod-

Superimposition plus coherency (in light) is the holographic aspect of the fractal U'verse.

Re the "lacking nomenclature" for the effects of "fields" , might consider the Aharonov-Bohm effect (at global scale) as an alternative conceptualization of fundamental drivers, rather than the 'forces of fields'.

Your analogy with Cymatics is apt as well. I was going to drag it in to the "Thunder easily..." / soliton post the other day, but the superimposing verbs became incoherent.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 851#p72851

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:39 am

seasmith wrote: Superimposition plus coherency (in light) is the holographic aspect of the fractal U'verse.

Re the "lacking nomenclature" for the effects of "fields" , might consider the Aharonov-Bohm effect (at global scale) as an alternative conceptualization of fundamental drivers, rather than the 'forces of fields'.
Yes, that works as well and speaks to “vector potential” or “potential” in general as an existent. Before the 1986 success of an experiment by Tonomura “potential” was considered to be a mathematical contrivance. Now, “potential” has been surmised as “physical” but only as relates it quantum mechanical effects, for some reason. There are aspects within this that speak to the ‘exchange’ of ‘momentum’ (kinematics) between “point charge” and “potential” by way of ‘wave coupling’. In my mind there should be language regarding ‘wave speeds’ etc with the exchange of momentum (“energy”) because:
… a localization of an “interaction” field energy and/or field momentum outside a field with which the charge is interacting is really owed to the fact that even a point charge is , in a sense, not entirely localizable where only the charge exist.

(…)

Potentials represent field energies and field momenta, per unit charge, as those participate in the universal conservation of energy and momentum, whereas force and work rate per unit charge, can be regarded as merely convenient terms for the transfer rates. – “What the Electromagnetic Vector Potential Describes
That is a nice paper and it expresses some fundamentals in relation to the Superimposition of ‘energies’ toward the dynamics of supposed “particles” or the ‘point charge” which, as the paper states “is… not entirely localizable”. Going back to the example of Cymatics and the geometric ‘forms’ that may be produced the “potential momentum” provided by the “field” of sound becomes ‘kinetic momentum’ in the “medium” of water and it is the ‘exchange’ by way of a Union between these two “mediums” that establishes the resulting ‘structures’. The energy of the sound imparts vibration upon the enclosure which is then transferred into the water. Likewise, the via union of the dielectric (“store”) and magnetic an ‘auto-electrification’ results due to a phase-transition of these initial energies now conjugate in the one expression which will ‘return’ said energy by way of ‘emissions’ to form a ‘cycle’.

That “charge” is not “localizable” is analogously comparable to Cymatic ‘forms’ by trying to assert which aspect of these ‘forms’ would constitute its “charge” i.e. which part of a Cymatic ‘form’ constitutes momentum – which is what “charge” is; momentum. Not necessarily momentum as in the motion from point A to point B but the momentum that is ALSO ‘locally modified’ (Junglelord used to say "encapsulated") or resonantly ‘constrained’ into geometric ‘constructs’ begetting the so called “rest state” of the ‘form’ in the first place.

So, what is the ‘gating’ dynamic; the one that ‘releases’ energy periodically? This would be a natural consequence of the ‘form’ when “self-regulating” its existence (conservation of energy) by ‘shedding’, or ‘emitting’, energy in excess of its harmonically established form.

Superimposition (a union of multiplicities) is why we find "states" and/or "phases" of "matter", is ability to be 'subdivided' into primal constituents, and/or resulting "colors" to Light. Even from the point of view of "relativity" one finds that all "rest frames" are Superimposed with each other. For the musicians out there you are all aware of that ability to listen to a song and to pluck out what the drummer is doing, to pluck out what the guitar player is doing, to focus in on each instrument individually. That is how we construct songs in the first place. However, the pattern that may be called 'typical' involves only being able to hear/appreciate the overall song which involves what? - the Superimposition, the timed Union, of a multiplicity of several components. Likewise with the "effects" called "matter" and those energies which Superimpose to 'form' its resonant existence.
Your analogy with Cymatics is apt as well. I was going to drag it in to the "Thunder easily..." / soliton post the other day, but the superimposing verbs became incoherent.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 851#p72851
Quick word on that: Your conceptualizations made perfectly good sense to me. I was going to comment in that thread but my perceptions were just an abstract ‘seed’ and you ‘concretized’ nicely before I had the time to form it; in order to say it. There are two sciences (actually three that share another overall principle) that need to be combined to get a sense of what the two of you are approaching; only one of the three has been accepted into the hallowed halls of Princeton gnosis.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 pm

There are two sciences (actually three that share another overall principle) that need to be combined to get a sense of what the two of you are approaching; only one of the three has been accepted into the hallowed halls of Princeton gnosis.

S,
Would you expand upon that, in that thread?
s

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Solar wrote »
seasmith wrote:
Superimposition plus coherency ...
Yes, that works as well and speaks to “vector potential” or “potential” in general as an existent. Before the 1986 success of an experiment by Tonomura “potential” was considered to be a mathematical contrivance.
That 1955 experiment by TT Brown, described and sketched in Appendix D (p.442) of the P Violette ebook onthehook is reviewing here:
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 091#p73091
i think is pure Aharonv-Bohm.
The two charged bodies he has pinioned in magneto-dielectric proximity now seem to act as a unified device,
and the accelerating motion and shape suggest a nascent bar galaxy forming.
Galaxies would have a more persistent charge source and drain, but he got his kit cranking pretty good.

aevice

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:43 pm

~
TT Brown's experiment fifty-some years on:
Synchronization occurs widely in the natural and technological worlds, from the rhythm of applause and neuron firing1 to the quantum me... Here we combine these two phenomena to create synchronization-selected microtubes of Janus colloids, micron-sized spherical particles with different surface chemistry on their opposing hemispheres, which we study using imaging and computer simulation. A thin nickel film coats one hemisphere of each silica particle to generate a discoid magnetic symmetry, such that in a precessing magnetic field its dynamics retain crucial phase freedom. Synchronizing their motion, these Janus spheres self-organize into micrometre-scale tubes in which the constituent particles rotate and oscillate continuously. In addition, the microtube must be tidally locked to the particles, that is, the particles must maintain their orientation within the rotating microtube. This requirement leads to a synchronization-induced structural transition that...
Phase freedom12, a consequence of the discoid magnetic symmetry, allows interacting spheres to adjust their phases. For example, two particles (Fig. 1c) initially attract and approach until stopped by electrostatic repulsion at a separation of about 200 nm. Only at this close separation does the magnetic field created by one particle generate an appreciable torque on the other particle.
Although static tubular packings have long been known16 and realized recently17, here the spheres remained in continual motion, exhibiting nutation-like dynamics even within the aggregate.
Rotational coupling / phase locking between contingent dipoles and a 'pump' magnetic field induces a (helical) nutation onto the orbit of precession, and self-assembly occurs.
Dipolar double layers form at domain boundaries.
Magno-dilectric-imho

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 9.html#/f1
http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v4 ... 11619.html