AC/DC

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

nick c
Site Admin

Re: AC/DC

Unread post by nick c » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:14 pm

It seems that the distances or periods have changed slightly since the solar system formed but that the planets did form at the nodes of standing electromagnetic waves which have the same periods as solar oscillations.
The assumption that the present positions of the planets tells us anything about when or where they were formed is not warranted.

http://www.holoscience.com/wp/synopsis/ ... 7-planets/
Planets will quickly assume orbits that ensure the least electrical interaction.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:21 pm

NICK C

How do you know it's an assumption ?

cheer,s

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:41 pm

How do you know it's an assumption ?
Well your question seems to be nitpicking over semantics. The statement quoted seems to me to be not based on observation or measurement, but rather an assumption based upon the nebular hypothesis for the formation of the solar system.
If I am wrong about that, please correct me.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:47 pm

I"ll give this Doc another shot here ... the SAAD thread has turned into the usual sideshow, with the same "contestants" shoving their personal theory/barrows flat out :twisted: ... Nick if you have the time I would like you too peruse it , I have no prob with being incorrect about my assumptions, but being ignored drives me nuts, cheers mate :arrow: http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid_97 ... _ceres.pdf

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:15 pm

kiwi wrote:I"ll give this Doc another shot here ... the SAAD thread has turned into the usual sideshow, with the same "contestants" shoving their personal theory/barrows flat out :twisted: ... Nick if you have the time I would like you too peruse it , I have no prob with being incorrect about my assumptions, but being ignored drives me nuts, cheers mate :arrow: http://www.schillerinstitute.org/fid_97 ... _ceres.pdf
I had noticed you posted that work before in another thread but only glanced at it.

You know what is interesting about that work, and no I haven’t read it all yet: To me, it ‘chronicles’ the devolution of harmonic principles in the solar system and its orbits into what is now known as “celestial mechanics” and it’s strictly mechanistic approach.
“… Johannes Kepler discovered that the solar system was ordered according to certain harmonic principle. Each small part of the solar system, such as a small interval of a planetary orbit, reflected that the same harmonic principle completely. Kepler’s call for the invention of a mathematical concept to measure this self-similarity, provoked G.W. Leibniz to develop infinitesimal calculus.”
“Unfortunately, in the context of ensuing epistemological warfare, Kepler’s constraints were ripped out of the pages o his works, severing their intimate connection with the harmonic ordering of the solar system as a whole, and finally dubbed “Kepler’s Three Laws.” The resulting “laws,” taken in and of themselves, do not specify which orbits are possible, nor which actually occur, might have occurred, or might occur in the future; nor do they say anything about the character of the planet or object occupying a given orbit.

This flaw did not arise from any error in Kepler’s work per se, but was imposed from the outside. Newton greatly aggravated the problem, when he “invented” Kepler’s constraints, to obtain his “inverse square law” of gravitation, and above all when he chose – for political reasons – to make that “inversion” a vehicle for promoting a radical-empiricist, Sarpian conception of a Universe governed by pair-wise interaction in “empty” space. Pg 36
So, from the standpoint of “stationary waves” (Tesla’s terminology) as applied to the solar system the overall system as a whole has its integrity and consistency ‘integrated’ with each individual ‘node’ whether harmonious or dissonant. Each ‘node’ is individually able to interact with the others singularly and/or jointly whether ‘relaxing’ or 'inducing' the ‘tensions’ that may occur within the confines of the overall integration.

However now, those harmonious relations must be sought as opposed to being readily apparent in such things as the scientific literature because of the ensuing ‘mechanistic approach’. The harmonious approach couldn’t necessarily account for the “fine structure” of the orbit; I would submit that it is unable to because it deals with the overall amalgamation of the ‘system’ as a whole, at least until ‘resonance’ is seen as a relative ‘independence’ with regard to what are then the subtleties of orbital “fine structure”.

What I mean by that is that within the context of the whole each orbit is a moving vortical, oscillating, and resonant center analogous to a gravitational Lagrangian point with “libration” (here and here) perhaps showing this. But, because of the thorough inundation of the ‘mechanistic approach’ we don’t ‘see’ the resonant oscillations as resonant oscillations imparted by the whole. All has become discordant pieces mysteriously flung about through “empty” space while navel gazing at two body and n-body problems. It is known that not all responses in resonant systems are symmetrical, that several frequencies can exist in the overall whole, that “degrees of freedom” can act independently as a harmonic oscillator, and that even the smallest can produce large amplitudes within in the overall whole.

The EU/PC likewise 'integrates' the Cosmos through its recognition of the importance of electrical forces and plasma and "electrical resonance" is a know property. I've overly generalized but; I don't think the significance of this fundamental resonance quality should be understated.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Neat post Solar,
Solar wrote:Each ‘node’ is individually able to interact with the others singularly and/or jointly whether ‘relaxing’ or 'inducing' the ‘tensions’ that may occur within the confines of the overall integration.
Reminds of an old interview transcript, "functional thinking with E.P.D.", and Eric mentioning that the "activities", pointed out above, of these subtle distributed circuital constants may very well've been regularly studied in past by radio engineers.
Eric Dollard wrote:E: When you take the planets like Mercury and Jupiter, which are the
real activity generators, in right angle relationships involving the
earth and the sun then you find that radio reception and electrical
conditions on the earth tend to be disrupted. RCA used this for a
number of years, its called radio astrology. Astronomers refuse to
even talk about it , but you have a big company like Radio Corporation of America basing all their circuit predictions on it . They were big time, too. They had the big time circuits. They had the
patents on radio and they're using astrology. Many old time RCA
employees would talk about how the planets affect people's behavior,
its just common knowledge to them because they have meters right
there where they see these cosmic disturbances, and of course when
they go out on the street or drive home they find that people are
also modified by these various waves that were affecting shortwave
transmission.
and

http://journal.borderlands.com/2010/eri ... chaeology/
Eric Dollard wrote:At this point in history, the sun shone upon this system of communication with disfavor, through the dramatic reduction in solar flux. Lowered solar flux weakens the earth’s ionosphere, thereby diminishing its ability to propagate the launched electro-magnetic waves. While a major setback for HF radio, RCA forced its way through with higher power and larger antennas. The desire to override the competition, in light of the increased crowding of the HF band, forced the use of even higher power. The water could be heard to sing with the Morse code in the pliotron water jackets. Electro-magnetic radio was forever married to the cycles of the sun, undergoing disruption every eleven years. Later, in 1950, RCA scientist Nelson determined that the cycles of the planets also played a major role in radio propagation, requiring the development of radio astrology.
"In summation, after more than 25 years of research in this field of solar system science, I can say without equivocation that there is very strong evidence that the planets, when in certain predictable arrangements, do cause changes to take place in those solar radiations that control our ionosphere. I have no solid theory to explain what I have observed, but the similarity between an electric generator with its carefully placed magnets and the sun with its ever-changing planets is intriguing. In the generator, the magnets are fixed and produce a constant electrical current. If we consider that the planets are magnets and the sun is the armature, we have a considerable similarity to the generator. However, in this case, the magnets are moving. For this reason, the electrical-magnetic stability of the solar system varies widely. This is what one would expect."
- John H. Nelson, RCA Communications. Cosmic Patterns. 1974
http://www.publish.csiro.au/paper/AS06018.htm
http://www.solsticepoint.com/astrologer ... elson.html

Whilst the topic might be taboo, from an EU point the interactions and electro-equillibrium-events might not seem as foreign as it may to strictly mechanistic musers as Solar's noted above. An EU viewer should also be able to discern correlation from causation (imo agreeing with Nick's take on Ray's projection of Nebular theory). EU can merely take the study of the physical phenomena of distributed electrical constants changing over time, and their modification of electrical parameters of EM propagation. "Is it actually happening" "What is it".

http://n-atlantis.com/nelson.htm
It seems that the study of cosmic effects on radio propagation does not lend itself easily to modern scientific study and this may have something to do with the fact that it encroaches on two taboo scientific areas:
The obvious first one being its connection to Astrology.
The second is the dogma that nothing but gravity can affect the earth or the sun at planetary distances. Something that even NASA is beginning to find cumbersome in the light of recent discoveries.

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:17 pm

You know what is interesting about that work, and no I haven’t read it all yet: To me, it ‘chronicles’ the devolution of harmonic principles in the solar system and its orbits into what is now known as “celestial mechanics” and it’s strictly mechanistic approach.
thanks Solar ... I dont have the technical savvy you guys have, its frustrating, I can smell the truth in there but have trouble connecting the dots :? ... the frustration manifests in child like ways at times , so apol's for my initial reaction above .. to all :|

And thanks Java ... I just wonder, can anyone enlighten me on this? ... ( a mention here to the Goldminer, for peeking my interest)
First Steps

About two months ago, I read in a column by Jeffery Kooistra in Infinite Energy magazine (Issue 27, 1999) of a simple and paradoxical experiment, originally proposed by Dr. Peter Graneau, the author of Ampère-Neumann Electrodynamics in Metals and other works. The result so fascinated me that I decided to reproduce the experiment on my own. Two 42-inch lengths of half-inch (i.d.) copper pipe were mounted, each on a separate length of 1 x 3 lumber, and laid parallel to one another, like rails, about 12 inches apart. The opposite terminals of a 12-volt automotive battery were connected to the copper rails.

When the circuit is completed, by placing a 24-inch length of copper pipe perpendicularly across the two parallel pipes, the shorter pipe begins to roll down the track, accelerating to the end, and sparking and sputtering as it goes in a delightful display.

One familiar with the Ampère angular force (see 21st Century, Fall 1996, “The Atomic Science Textbooks Don’t Teach,” p. 21), will see that an explanation based on repulsion between elements of current in the parallel rods, and those in the movable, perpendicular portion of the circuit, is at hand—although, the same motion can be accounted for by the algebraically equivalent i x B forces considered in Maxwell’s formulations.

The paradox which the designer of the experiment wished to demonstrate comes in the next part. If we replace the 24-inch copper pipe with an equivalent length of steel pipe, the steel pipe rolls in the opposite direction! Why? I asked Dr. Graneau, who was kind enough to provoke my added interest by telling me that he didn’t know, and that he didn’t know of anybody who did.
http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/edit.html

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:51 am

I'll bite

That experiment looks to be an example of the bi-directional longitudinal "flow" of electricity that Ampere looked to establish.

One has to take into consideration the nature of the " electrons" flowing in one direction as the ions "flow" in the opposite direction.

I'm guessing that the reason it is confusing is because we don' normally take oppositely directed "ion currents" into consideration.

So, it appears that the magnetic field of the copper circuit is inducing eddy currents in the steel. These in turn will produce their own magnetic field of opposite polarity (since we're looking at ion current) and this propels the steel in the opposite longitudinal direction.

Webber and Ampere worked out the hypothesis of bi-directional longitudinal "flows" and the author of the article you cite points to a rather nice document on this:

21st Century, Fall 1996, “The Atomic Science Textbooks Don’t Teach

A really nice piece of work. Also, it might prove beneficial to understand the confusion that arises with regard to the bi-directional nature of ion and electron "flows" in an electric current:

Conventional Flow vs Electron Flow

This is why an electric current, with its dual vortex characteristics, needs to be considered as a 'flow of charge' (positive as well as negative) and not just the one way street of electrons. I would also posit that this is why/how nature can present inwardly contractive "cold electricity" and the overly accustomed projective hot electricity. So, the experiment appears to verify Weber & Ampere

Something more along these lines methinks. Anyone else care to chime in? Great topic Kiwi.
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:32 pm

Jarvamundo wrote: http://n-atlantis.com/nelson.htm
It seems that the study of cosmic effects on radio propagation does not lend itself easily to modern scientific study and this may have something to do with the fact that it encroaches on two taboo scientific areas:
The obvious first one being its connection to Astrology.
The second is the dogma that nothing but gravity can affect the earth or the sun at planetary distances. Something that even NASA is beginning to find cumbersome in the light of recent discoveries.
That is very interesting info Jarva. The notion, or overly infused idea, that only “gravity can affect the earth or the sun at planetary distances” has reached its own “tipping point”. The electrodynamics of “Red Sprites”, “Blue Jets”, and associated Lightning when correlated with “magnetic ropes” connecting Earth to Sun and/or the “stringy stuff” of the magneto-tail(s) of other planets These are are just as significant:

Sprites in Slow Motion with VLF-ELF Radio Emission – Ashcraft

NASA STS-120 Lightning from Space 05/11/2007

Charged bodies in dynamic electrical configurations present “distributed circuital constants” whether at the micro or macro scales. However, just as Kepler’s harmonic ordering was mechanistically reduced to “Kepler’s Three Laws” “charge exchange”, electric, and magnetic fields seem sometimes subject to the same lack of scrutiny with the notion that things are overall neutral. Relative neutrality is just as much a phase of the dynamic as are differences in potential via different planetary configurations I would think. Even if they amount to being comparatively subtle with say the naturally occurring (ELF) Schuman Resonance induced by planetary lightning. But a Schuman Resonance has also been found on, Mars?:

A numerical study of the Schumann resonances in Mars with the FDTD method

Because of the presence of lightning the potential exist for such resonance on Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and even Saturn’s moon Titan. Several planets and moons are ‘sparkling’ with electrical activity. The electrical activity sets up ‘globally oscillating resonant electromagnetic waveguides’ by way of “stationary waves” in accordance with their ‘harmonious’ integration with the whole through “charge exchange” i.e. the functional method by which the solar system operates as a dynamic whole and being itself, a part of an even larger whole.

Electrically, with regard to those things which are life-beneficial and life-inimical, such as discussed with the “spark gap”-like Axion’s, Magnetite, EM energy v/s Impulse currents the EU does touch on these things because there are actual sciences pursuing them in recognition that we are included in ‘circuit’:

Human Metabolism Meets Cosmic Metabolism

So yes, there is nothing improper about such things as their can be a scientific basis for what we 'intuit' to be present.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Solar wrote:So, it appears that the magnetic field of the copper circuit is inducing eddy currents in the steel.
Yeah suspiciously looks like eddy current.... would be interesting to redo the experiment with slots cut into the bars etc...

Most people can experience some of this material-differing-phenomena by examining the different types of pots/pans used on the new induction cook-tops.... use an ally one vs copper lined ones vs cast iron etc... see what happens.

Jarvamundo

Unread post by Jarvamundo » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:40 pm

Solar wrote: So yes, there is nothing improper about such things as their can be a scientific basis for what we 'intuit' to be present.
It's fairly well recognized that EU theory notes that the sun is influenced by it's received electrical activity. I wonder to what extent the distributed circuit constants (giant orbiting electrets) will affect the guided energy to be received by the sun.... the idea seems to follow on pretty consistently from distributed circuit theory to me. I spose the flipside of it, is the sheer volume of the plasmasphere that we are in, and maybe this is largest player in the circuit's coupling to it's received power source...

but playing on... all sorts of relationships would stem from this inter-activity... including what conditions would be required for a new captured orbital system to assume the role as the central discharge point. Physically larger? More charge? Larger collection or configuration of newly merging orbital partners?

This inter-activity theory may also be involved in describing the science behind the relatively common phenomenon of dual discharge points (twin-orbiting stars) in harmonically settled EMOND orbital systems.

Interesting ideas, that at-least have a real track record of governmental & commercial imperative. (RCA paying professional scientists/engineers to predict their transmission conditions).

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Jarvamundo wrote: It's fairly well recognized that EU theory notes that the sun is influenced by it's received electrical activity. I wonder to what extent the distributed circuit constants (giant orbiting electrets) will affect the guided energy to be received by the sun.... the idea seems to follow on pretty consistently from distributed circuit theory to me. I spose the flipside of it, is the sheer volume of the plasmasphere that we are in, and maybe this is largest player in the circuit's coupling to it's received power source...
The plasma sheath known as the heliosphere is definitely an aspect of significance. One of my favorites along the line of the “guided energy received by the sun” is keeping up with the work of:

Merv Opher now at Boston University

Images and Movies About the Interaction of the Solar System with the Interstellar Medium

A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System

The data from Voyager craft have revealed that the heliosphere is ‘tilted’ 20-30 degrees with respect to the interstellar flow and 30 degrees from the galactic plane. We are basically “cutting the interstellar and galactic magnetic field lines”. The interstellar magnetic field lines intersect the ‘nose’ of the heliosphere causing a slight indentation at this region. They then slowly ‘drape’ over and across the heliosphere as we travel on our way. This is the region wherein the “ENA Ribbon” (a different kind of current) was found via IBEX.

Giant Ribbon Discovered at the Edge of the Solar System

First impressions obviously suggest that large scale influences to the distributed constants would be ‘stepped down’. The “magnetic bubbles” also found through this work at the heliopause present a ‘porous’ structure facilitating “charge exchange”. But the fact that we now know that we are basically “cutting” interstellar magnetic field lines at an angle is significant from an EU perspective. That is the rough skinny, I usually check back on this work once/twice a year for a refresh.

Its definite that we are electrically connected to the rest of the system.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Jarvamundo wrote:
It's fairly well recognized that EU theory notes that the sun is influenced by it's received electrical activity. I wonder to what extent the distributed circuit constants (giant orbiting electrets) will affect the guided energy to be received by the sun...
It is a receiving array, eh ?

Your article re astro-broadcasting meteorology is apt as well, as this thread concerns mutual/conjunctive, induced/conduced, E&M radiation/fluxation , centered in a plasmonoid ~ heliospheric or otherwise, and if the trapped (valley"ed is the current catch-word for spin quantum number) concentrations of charges are given time to accumulate and rebalance, then the receiving "nodes" are driver<>field
nexis points of (some) system equilibrium.

by
Solar » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:59 pm
The plasma sheath known as the heliosphere is definitely an aspect of significance. One of my favorites along the line of the “guided energy received by the sun” is keeping up with the work of:

Merv Opher now at Boston University

Images and Movies About the Interaction of the Solar System with the Interstellar Medium

A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System

The data from Voyager craft have revealed that the heliosphere is ‘tilted’ 20-30 degrees with respect to the interstellar flow and 30 degrees from the galactic plane.
Circular and helical phase varied with amplitude.

And naturally at macro scale, "eddy currents" become a major source of noise in the system, unless them intersecting radiations merge and 'beat' at a resonant vf and so 'phase-lock' to resonantly redistribute the driving impulse-s.
But that only proves your point Solar, direct induction is always conjunctive with a "return" impulse, iether the E current sweeps through a conductor, or a B flux intersects the conductor. Conduction and induction.

So a highly relevant discourse all,
up until now wouldn't you say beekeeper ?

beekeeper

Unread post by beekeeper » Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:24 pm

It most certainly is. It is a lot more info than I expected. Still trying to process the first Page from what I gathered so far electricity has a universe of its own, while creating and changing the one we live in. I also somehow played with the idea of electricity developing into matter. When energy is released from a mass of fissible material, radiations as well as highly charged magnetic fields are released, just wondering if nature could have found a way to reverse the process,or is it us reversing the natural process. Over all very informative and I certainly appreciate everyone's approach to my introduction. Thank you
If nothing can travel faster than light, how can darkness escape it

kiwi

Unread post by kiwi » Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:10 pm

Cheers Solar, I have a diagram-schematic I would like to post , (not sure how you load up an image here) .. so might pass it on via pm , and see what you think, cheers :)