Dirac's Sea of Negative Energy

Has science taken a wrong turn? If so, what corrections are needed? Chronicles of scientific misbehavior. The role of heretic-pioneers and forbidden questions in the sciences. Is peer review working? The perverse "consensus of leading scientists." Good public relations versus good science.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

D_Archer

Re: Dirac's Sea of Negative Energy

Unread post by D_Archer » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:26 am

Hi all,

I updated the Wiki page about Dirac's Sea in the reference section with links to the two papers. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_sea)

Also, there was talk about a third paper, is this paper available somewhere?

Regards,
Daniel

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:24 pm

Giant Negentropy From the Common Dipole
T. E. Bearden
June 6, 2000
Abstract
http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/GiantNegentropy.pdf
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

I cannot understand the mathematics nor even dare respond tothe "masters"contributing to this site.

Thankyou again JL

But I wish to try share with the less articulate:

Kicked out of high school science for asking too many questions. (Pass highest in the state :D )

Why Sir, Please if like charges repel and unlike attract ....how can Oxygens 8 protons huddle close together!?

Dirac noticed it in the 1920's... why don't we/they teach it?

Special relativity doesn't answer it, neither QM, neither does the zoo of particles momentarily "observed" in a massive CERN magnetic field!..as silly as MM experiment ...FLAWED!

Higgs Boson...meh :cry: ... is just a nutters way of easing people into an understanding of the aether!

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 am

I am now of the opinion, that all protons (and or positive charge enviorments) are gravity wells.
I am now of the opinion that all electrons (and or negitive charge enviorments) are gravity hills.

This revelation from my newest book, the secrets of antigravity by Paul Laviolette, I hope will make sense to those who contemplate this revelation.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:22 am

junglelord wrote:I am now of the opinion, that all protons (and or positive charge enviorments) are gravity wells.
I am now of the opinion that all electrons (and or negitive charge enviorments) are gravity hills.

This revelation from my newest book, the secrets of antigravity by Paul Laviolette, I hope will make sense to those who contemplate this revelation.
Going back to the astrophysical "all is gravity" dogma? ;) You should'nt read too much JL, keep some time for thinking by yourself. Gravity is about 10^22 stronger at the atomic level than mainstream expects, but electric forces are still dominant in that realm since they scale with r^4 while gravity scales with r. To answer this enigma: protons are not "charged" in the sense as mainstream puts it, protons emit a base (photonic) E/M field, while neutrons do not. The difference is in their final spin. Electrons are very small particles, able to dodge most of this "photon wind", that is why they seem to be attracted to protons more than other particles. Everything spins, that is why neutrons are needed to stack a stable spinning pile of protons together for all but the simplest atom.

Also, I hold the opinion that the effect of antigravity cannot be larger than 0.1% at earth (that is the size of the base E/M field at the earth's surface). Just check the maximum variations of G or the results from Podkletnov. You will have study Tesla if you want something more efficient.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

AndyM

Unread post by AndyM » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:14 am

Hi Junglelord,

what you need now is the most potent form of the Dirac equation derived from first principles (which explains the negative dirac sea as the nilpotent partner to each fermion) ...... so here goes:

In science, Nature sets the rules, but it must never be forgotten, that it is only because life has exploited these rules successfully for billions of years to our evolutionary advantage, that human brains are able to understand them.

With the publication in 1985 of David Deutsch's more general quantum theory of universal computation within which the theory of digital computation was shown to be contained, it was realized that computation is fundamentally a quantum physical process i.e. the Universe is a quantum computational system. It follows that information must have:- (a) an essential physical embodiment, and (b) an explanation as to how it, as signal theory, is incorporated intrinsically, into quantum physics.

The universal nilpotent computational rewrite system - A Computational Path to the Nilpotent Dirac Equation
(see Diaz B.M. & Rowlands for further details ) allows the creation from first principles utilising just one symbol representing "nothing" and two fundamental rules; create a process which adds new symbols and conserve a process that examines the effect of any new symbol on those that currently exist to ensure “a zero sum” again.

To see how 3+1 space time natuarally emerge from this and how at a higher order level DNA and RNA also utilises this process see - http://www.bcs.org//upload/pdf/natures-code.pdf - see also http://www.worldscibooks.com/physics/6544.html

go here for more information http://www.bcs.org/server.php?show=nav.9252

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

It is my understanding that most knowledge is gained via the inward journey, not by books.
Having fasted for a year and after having a shamic journey on DMT naturally while awake and the most profound dream that night while sleeping, I can truly say that extra dimensional beings exist, as does Fullers Matrix.

Concering my statement, I see no refuting of my acknowledgement that the proton is a gravity well and that the electron is a gavity hill. They remain the same charge, but with the electrogravitcs explained as such, with the hills and wells (valley) we can use this same information to explain the structure of the atom.

Hills and Valleys. As above, so below.

Another key insight pertaining to the gravity well is that the aether must be accounted for as it responds to high charge, high frequency, with virtual charges, the scalar must be accounted for as it manipulates the aether, the phasic conjugate wave is the key to all systems, and it explains why the aether is manipulated via high charge and high frequency.

In fact the conjugate wave explains how DNA works, it explains Scalar technology, Electrogravitics as well as Antigravity, so the longitudinal EM, that Tesla discovered via the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter, is the single most important concept I can deliver. Plain and simple. It is how the Aether is manipulated.

Re-Examining the Common Dipole
Any dipole has a scalar potential between its ends, as is well-known. Extending earlier
work by Stoney {2}, in 1903 Whittaker {3} showed that the scalar potential decomposes
into—and identically is—a harmonic set of bidirectional longitudinal EM wavepairs.
Each wavepair is comprised of a longitudinal EM wave (LEMW) and its phase conjugate
LEMW replica. Hence the formation of the dipole actually initiates the ongoing
production of a harmonic set of such biwaves in 4-space {4}.

We separate the Whittaker waves into two sets: (i) the convergent phase conjugate set, in
the imaginary plane, and (ii) the divergent real wave set, in 3-space. In 4-space, the 4th
dimension may be taken as -ict. The only variable in -ict is t. Hence the phase conjugate
waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is a set of harmonic EM waves
converging upon the dipole in the time dimension, as a time-reversed EM energy flow
structure inside the structure of time {5}. Or, one can just think of the waveset as
converging upon the dipole in the imaginary plane {6}—a concept similar to the notion
of "reactive power" in electrical engineering.

The divergent real EM waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is then a harmonic
set of EM waves radiating out from the dipole in all directions at the speed of light. As
can be seen, there is perfect 4-symmetry in the resulting EM energy flow, but there is
broken 3-symmetry since there is no observable 3-flow EM energy input to the dipole.
Further, there is perfect 1:1 correlation between the convergent waveset in the imaginary
plane and the divergent waveset in 3-space. This perfect correlation between the two sets
of waves and their dynamics represents a deterministic re-ordering of the 4-vacuum
energy, initiated by the formation of the dipole, and spreading radially outward at the
speed of light.
Last edited by junglelord on Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 am

It is my understanding that this information that I have gathered via the EU, Bearden, Tesla, Maxwell, Faraday Induction, Homopolar motors, is the only way to view the universe. My continual contribution to this effort is the Scalar technology, the Longitudinal EM, Aether physics and Electrogravitics. I remain firmly convinced that I do understand charge, space and the vacuum, fully, not in a heaviside dumbdown, like the majority of the planet. Take it or leave it, Bearden expains it very well.

Phase Conjugate Pairs and Longitudinal EM is where your head space should be directed if you believe in the EU.

Only Longitudinal Waves travel in a Vacuum. I thought so for a long time, and knowing Tesla actually stated that, is my bedrock of faith to state it publicly! It was my idea, but it turns out thats what Tesla said, just like tensegrity creates matter, it turns out thats what Fuller said that anyway. So I am using my brain and it comes to the same conclusions as Tesla and Fuller.

Decomposing the scalar potential between the end charges of a dipole reveals a
harmonic set of EM waves flowing into the dipole from the complex plane, and a
precisely correlated set of EM waves flowing out of the dipole in 3-space. The wellknown
broken 3-space symmetry of the dipole in its energy exchange with the vacuum
thus releases 3-symmetry in EM energy flow, while conserving 4-symmetry in the
manner indicated. The dipole thus becomes a universal kind of negative resistor
extracting electromagnetic energy from the vacuum. Specifically, it absorbs EM energy
from the time domain (complex plane) and emits the energy in real 3-space.
Considering the spread through space of the Whittaker-structured potential
formed with the dipole, the dipole's formation initiates a giant reordering of a fraction of
the vacuum energy, spreading at the speed of light in all directions and continuing as long
as the dipole is intact.

By considering an isolated charge and its clustered virtual charges of opposite
sign, the charge becomes a set of dipoles, each with a decomposable potential. The
"isolated" source charge thus exhibits the giant negentropy mechanism. This explains
how a source charge, once created, continuously pours out the electromagnetic energy
comprising its fields and potentials and their energy.

Some non sequiturs in the present definition of field and potential, and in the
electromagnetic energy flow theory, are corrected. The vast nondiverged Heaviside dark
(unaccounted) energy flow component surrounding every circuit and accompanying
every field interaction is restored, and the historical background of how it was and is
arbitrarily discarded is given. Applications to circuits are given, particularly to using the
new giant negentropy principle for permissible open dissipative Maxwellian systems
which permissibly extract electrical energy from the vacuum and use it to power their
loads. Because of the increasing world energy crisis and oil supply peaking with
subsequent declining, a high priority project under U.S. government auspices is
recommended, to rapidly develop such open dissipative electrical power systems using
electrical energy from the active vacuum.

Introduction
We report the possible discovery of a process for initiating giant re-ordering of a
substantial portion of the vacuum energy. The hypothesized negentropic process is easily
triggered by making a common dipole, and once initiated the vacuum reordering
continues and spreads at the speed of light, radially in all directions. In addition, the
ongoing process outputs an enormous 3-space EM energy flow from the dipole. The
flow is continuously replenished by a corresponding giant EM energy flow into the
dipole from the complex plane. EM energy flow is conserved in 4-space, but not in
3-space {1}.

Simultaneously, if valid, this process constitutes a remarkable new EM energy flow
symmetry in 4-space, without the added condition of EM energy 3-flow symmetry.
Hence we may have uncovered what we believe to be an extended EM energy flow
conservation law, that is more fundamental and useful than the 3-spatial EM energy flow
symmetry and conservation law presently used in electrodynamics and specifically in the
design of electrical power systems.

Nature requires 4-space EM energy flow conservation, but does not require imposing the
additional condition of 3-space energy flow conservation. Thus the most fundamental
4-symmetry in EM energy flow would appear to be a symmetry between the inflow of
EM energy from the imaginary plane (the time domain), and the outflow of real EM
energy in real 3-space, where symmetry in energy 3-flow is broken and EM energy
3-flow is not conserved.

We propose a "first order" mechanism by which the dipole charges transduce the reactive
inflowing EM energy into real outflowing EM energy. By treating the isolated charge
and its clustered virtual charges of opposite sign as a set of composite dipoles, the
problem of the source change and the source of its self-fields and self-potentials would
appear to be resolved by the hypothesized negentropic process.

We correct some long-standing non sequiturs in EM energy flow theory itself, and briefly
give the background of how these non sequiturs developed.
The new negentropy principle, if found valid, should be directly usable in electrical
power systems which extract EM energy from the active vacuum, intercept and collect it,
and use it to permissibly power themselves and their loads.

Re-Examining the Common Dipole
Any dipole has a scalar potential between its ends, as is well-known. Extending earlier
work by Stoney {2}, in 1903 Whittaker {3} showed that the scalar potential decomposes
into—and identically is—a harmonic set of bidirectional longitudinal EM wavepairs.
Each wavepair is comprised of a longitudinal EM wave (LEMW) and its phase conjugate
LEMW replica. Hence the formation of the dipole actually initiates the ongoing
production of a harmonic set of such biwaves in 4-space {4}.

We separate the Whittaker waves into two sets: (i) the convergent phase conjugate set, in
the imaginary plane, and (ii) the divergent real wave set, in 3-space. In 4-space, the 4th
dimension may be taken as -ict. The only variable in -ict is t. Hence the phase conjugate
waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is a set of harmonic EM waves
converging upon the dipole in the time dimension, as a time-reversed EM energy flow
structure inside the structure of time {5}. Or, one can just think of the waveset as
converging upon the dipole in the imaginary plane {6}—a concept similar to the notion

The divergent real EM waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is then a harmonic
set of EM waves radiating out from the dipole in all directions at the speed of light. As
can be seen, there is perfect 4-symmetry in the resulting EM energy flow, but there is
broken 3-symmetry since there is no observable 3-flow EM energy input to the dipole.
Further, there is perfect 1:1 correlation between the convergent waveset in the imaginary
plane and the divergent waveset in 3-space. This perfect correlation between the two sets
of waves and their dynamics represents a deterministic re-ordering of the 4-vacuum
energy, initiated by the formation of the dipole, and spreading radially outward at the
speed of light.

Interpreting the 4-Symmetry in Electrical Engineering Terms
The EM energy flow in the imaginary plane is just incoming "pure reactive power" in the
language of electrical engineering. The outgoing EM energy flow in the real plane
(3-space) is "real power". So the dipole is continuously receiving a steady stream of
reactive power, transducing it into real power, and outputting it as a continuous outflow
of real EM power.

To initiate the hypothesized giant negentropy process, all one has to do is first expend a
little energy to form the dipole. Once the dipole is formed, the process is automatically
initiated and sustained by the broken 3-symmetry of the dipole {7}. The process
continues indefinitely and freely, so long as the dipole remains intact {8}.

How the Reactive Power is Transduced into Real Power
We suggest a mechanism which accomplishes the transduction or at least models it. As is
well-known, the charges comprising the ends of the dipole have a very special
characteristic: Simply modeled, a charge may be said to spin 720º in making one
complete rotation, not just 360º. It spins 360º in the imaginary plane, and spins 360º in
the real plane (3-space). Let us examine a dipole charge spinning 720º per rotation in that
manner. During its 360º spin in the imaginary plane, it absorbs the converging reactive
power. During its 360º spin in the real plane (in 3-space), it re-radiates the EM energy it
has absorbed from the imaginary plane, as real power in a steady, divergent, radial 3-flow
of EM energy at the speed of light in all directions.

If one does not press it too far, this simple analogy is useful for visualization of the
transduction process.

What This All Means
So if the hypothesis holds, we have arrived at some interesting findings:

a. As is well-known in particle physics, a dipole is a broken 3-space
symmetry in the violent flux exchange between the active vacuum and the
dipole.

b. This dipole's broken 3-space symmetry in EM energy flow, provides a
relaxation to a more fundamental EM energy flow symmetry in 4-space.

c. There is no law of nature or physics that requires 3-symmetry of EM
energy flow as an additional condition applied to 4-symmetry of EM
energy flow.

d. The dipole is a practical and very simple means of "breaking" the
additional 3-flow symmetry condition in EM energy flow and relaxing to
the fundamental 4-flow symmetry without 3-flow symmetry.

e. So long as the dipole statically exists (e.g., imagine an electret suddenly
formed, or a charged capacitor with no leakage), real usable EM energy
will pour from the dipole at light speed in all directions. At the same time,
reactive EM power (actually, energy) will continuously flow into the
dipole from the time-domain (the complex plane), and be transduced into
real EM power output in 3-space by the dipole.

f. A dipole and its scalar potential thus comprise a true negative resistor
system of the most fundamental kind. The dipole continually receives EM
energy in unusable form (reactive power, which cannot perform real
work), converts it to usable form (real power, which can perform real
work), and outputs it as usable, real EM energy flow (real power) in
3-space.

g. Simultaneously, at its formation the dipole initiates a continuing giant
negentropy—a progressive reordering of a substantial and usable portion
of the vacuum energy {9}. Further, this reordering of vacuum energy
continuously spreads in all directions from the initiation point, at the speed
of light. Some dipoles in original atoms formed shortly after the
beginning of the universe, have been pouring out real EM energy for some
15 billion years or so, and have reordered a fraction of the entire vacuum's
energy, where the magnitude of the re-ordering varies inversely as the
radial distance from the dipole.

h. If the dipole is destroyed, the ordering of the vacuum energy ceases,
leaving a "separated chunk" of reordered vacuum energy that continues to
expand at the speed of light in all directions, steadily reducing in local
intensity as it expands.

i. At any very small volume in space, from the dipole dynamics of the
universe it follows that a great conglomerate of reordered vacuum flows
and fluxes—some continuous, some chopped—is continually passing
through that volume. Further, the situation is totally nonlinear, so that
direct wave-to-wave interactions occur continuously amongst these energy
flows and waves. We hypothesize that this is the actual mechanism
constituting Puthoff's cosmological feedback mechanism {10}.

j. Further, in 1904 Whittaker {11} showed that any EM field or wave pattern
can be decomposed into two scalar potential functions. Each of these two
potential functions, of course, decomposes into the same kind of harmonic
longitudinal EM wavepairs as shown in Whittaker 1903, plus superposed
dynamics. In other words, the interference of scalar {12} potentials—
each of which is actually a set of longitudinal EM waves, and not a scalar
entity {13} at all, but a multivectorial entity—produces EM fields and
waves and their dynamics. Hence we hypothesize that the Whittaker
interference of the propagating reordered EM energy entities, continuously
occurring at any point in space, generates the zero-point EM field energy
fluctuations of the vacuum itself. Indeed, an AIAS group paper by Evans
et al. {14} has already shown that just such "scalar interferometry"
produces transverse EM fields and waves in the vacuum.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:39 am

junglelord wrote:<snip>
Concering my statement, I see no refuting of my acknowledgement that the proton is a gravity well and that the electron is a gavity hill. They remain the same charge, but with the electrogravitcs explained as such, with the hills and wells (valley) we can use this same information to explain the structure of the atom.

Hills and Valleys. As above, so below.

Another key insight pertaining to the gravity well is that the aether must be accounted for as it responds to high charge, high frequency, with virtual charges, the scalar must be accounted for as it manipulates the aether, the phasic conjugate wave is the key to all systems, and it explains why the aether is manipulated via high charge and high frequency.

In fact the conjugate wave explains how DNA works, it explains Scalar technology, Electrogravitics as well as Antigravity, so the longitudinal EM, that Tesla discovered via the Impulse Magnifying Transmitter, is the single most important concept I can deliver. Plain and simple. It is how the Aether is manipulated.

<snip>
I'm totally with you on this one, though the wave is actually the secondary effect.

One can easily prove Tesla's scalar potential technologies:

- Take a pulse generator and connect the signal to a metallic sphere (preferably), frequencies of a few hundred KHz seem to work best
- Now take an oscilloscope with a high impedance probe (10x probe) and connect the input to a similar metallic sphere
- One will detect that the pulses are transmitted undistorted, transmission cannot be shielded and the amplitude scales with the reciprocal of distance
- Note the immense mains pollution, luckily the 50/60Hz mains is a sine wave
- As such it shows that the "prime mover"(as the ancient Greeks would put it) in the universe is a delta in electrostatic potential

Now translate this effect to high frequency, high potential electrostatic impulses and one will start to see why the powers that be were so adamant in dismantling Tesla's work.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Specifically, it absorbs EM energy from the time domain (complex plane) and emits the energy in real 3-space.
Thus the most fundamental 4-symmetry in EM energy flow would appear to be a symmetry between the inflow of
EM energy from the imaginary plane (the time domain), and the outflow of real EM
3-flow is not conserved.

IS anyone willing :D to try and explain the "imaginary time plane/domain" in dumbed down terms to me?

Note bolded part of this quote :
The only variable in -ict is t. Hence the phase conjugate waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is a set of harmonic EM waves converging upon the dipole in the time dimension, as a time-reversed EM energy flow
Are they simply suggesting that it is a phase conjugate wave (reverse order) reaction over time
eg like back emf

Or is it some sort of "Alice in wonderland zone"... beyond the mirror?

I don't get it :cry: ...and see many of you brilliant people refer to it as if it is as commonly accepted fact as slided bread!
(Note Einstein may have been brilliant but I do NOT buy his ....curved space time blanket

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 pm

I think in simple terms, maybe I can help. This is how the EU works.
The Phase Conjugate Pair are dependent on a scalar (think spiral tornado, hurricane, spiral galaxy, etc), two pump beams, think magnifying glass effect, recognize them as the two gamma ray jets coming from the center of the galaxy going up and down from the plane of the galaxy and the resultant and all important phase conjugate waves (the longitudinal portion of the system,) the longitudinal wave that travels instantly across the homopoloar spiral galaxy to power the stars.

Pump beams are waves that increase exponentially and do not lose any magnitude. Think of a echo that comes back as loud as you sent it out. Then it gets louder and louder with each echo, not less and less. That is the pump beam and how it works. Thats why I mentioned a magnifying glass effect, it causes waves to increase to a shaper point, over and over, higher and higher, pumping itself. These are the two huge gamma ray beams emerging from the center of the galaxy.

Longitudinal waves travel at hyperlight speed. Only longitudinal em travels in a vacuum. The resultant phase conjugate pair of longitudinal waves that are powered by the two pump beams, drive power into the stars. They come from a four wave mixer event that is occuring at the center of the galaxy, the super bright plasmoid. Two pump beams, two phase conjugate waves, a four wave mixer...that is the system. Plain and simple.

Study Nonliner Optics and just put the same model into the EU....thats the best way to understand it.

But remember, at every level phase conjugation is being created and utilized to create things like the wonder of sight, as well as the galaxy that we look at. AS ABOVE SO BELOW.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 am

Corpuscles wrote:
Specifically, it absorbs EM energy from the time domain (complex plane) and emits the energy in real 3-space.
Thus the most fundamental 4-symmetry in EM energy flow would appear to be a symmetry between the inflow of
3-flow is not conserved.
IS anyone willing :D to try and explain the "imaginary time plane/domain" in dumbed down terms to me?

Note bolded part of this quote :
The only variable in -ict is t. Hence the phase conjugate waveset in the scalar potential's decomposition is a set of harmonic EM waves converging upon the dipole in the time dimension, as a time-reversed EM energy flow
Are they simply suggesting that it is a phase conjugate wave (reverse order) reaction over time
eg like back emf

Or is it some sort of "Alice in wonderland zone"... beyond the mirror?

I don't get it :cry: ...and see many of you brilliant people refer to it as if it is as commonly accepted fact as slided bread!
(Note Einstein may have been brilliant but I do NOT buy his ....curved space time blanket
You are completely right. Time as an imaginary dimension or curved space-time is something that can only exist in mathematical wonderland. The real physical world is more down to earth. In real life the time dimension is parallel to the space dimension, actually there is no way to distinguish a time dimension from a space dimension since time is literally a comparision of a local repetitive motion with another motion.

So indeed to argue that one can use Minkowski's "time = -ict" to borrow from imaginary time is just silly. The power for the real E/M field comes from a base photon field that is emitted by matter. Current science (the mainstream) holds that these photons are "virtual" and "massless" but actually they are real, have a mass that is described by Plancks constant and a size described by the Gravitational constant or Coulomb's constant. It is simple bombardment of photons so the field is repulsive, with + and - charges being relative to this base photon field. Since the strenght of the base photon field depends on size and density, you will find that there are large differences in the strenght of this field compared to the gravitational field for all heavenly bodies. The Sun, being very large and massive has an inconsequential base photon field, the moon, being smaller and lighter than Earth has a base photon field that is 110x stronger than the one from Earth, explaining a.o. the dependency of the tides and biological cycles on the moon. The moon pushes the water of the oceans aside with his strong repulsive base photon field.

I think JL is able to follow Bearden's explanations since he is a "comparative methodology" type of guy. I'm more down to earth...searching, reading, rereading, experimenting, until I find something that I can actually understand. That's hard with the physics of the last century. Fortunately change is in the air.

D_Archer

Unread post by D_Archer » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:08 am

junglelord wrote:Two pump beams, two phase conjugate waves, a four wave mixer...that is the system. Plain and simple.
I think you just described the human heart, as above so below indeed.

Regards,
Daniel

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:44 am

Thanks JL & StevenO

But "Time"?

Can I use or interpret that "dimension" as being the common everyday expression?

E.g. if I typed this post and it took say 30seconds and you similtaneously posted reply which took 30 seconds.... (attempting to provide allegory for phase conjugate, opposite but equal ,time posting) ....is that what those quotes are meaning?

I've read a lot of posts now on this site but I baulk when this "mysterious imaginary time dimension" ...comes into it.

eg JL's favourite "APM site" refers to reverse and forward time! I imagine Dave Thomsons aether description as somewhat similiar to Walter Russells description of the two spiral constantly collapsing and expanding standing vortex wave pairs....in opposite directions and suspect that "forward" and "reverse" time refers to opposite direction over a period of time?????

If is too hard to explain and/or I am way too dumb/ignorant ... Please just say so (too hard),and don't bother . I won't be offended at all.

Sorry to disrupt the thread :cry:

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:16 am

D_Archer wrote:
junglelord wrote:Two pump beams, two phase conjugate waves, a four wave mixer...that is the system. Plain and simple.
I think you just described the human heart, as above so below indeed.

Regards,
Daniel
You see, I never thought of that one....way too go....now to meditate on that...shit, thats good.
:D
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord