Super Massive Black Hole will eat gas cloud?

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

TheElfishGene

Super Massive Black Hole will eat gas cloud?

Unread post by TheElfishGene » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:54 pm

According to the BBC.

This is all the proof i need that there is a Black Hole at the center of our galaxy ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16178112

Phorce

Re: Super Massive Black Hole will eat gas cloud?

Unread post by Phorce » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 pm

I found this article particularly bizarre for some reason. It says the "cloud" will be swallowed up by 2013 ?
Exploration and discovery without honest investigation of "extraordinary" results leads to a Double Bind (Bateson, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_bind ) that creates loss of hope and depression. No more Double Binds !

tayga

Unread post by tayga » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:28 am

I look forward to the intellectual backflips and contortions of those trying to explain what actually happens when it does :roll:
tayga

It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are. If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.

- Richard P. Feynman

Normal science does not aim at novelties of fact or theory and, when successful, finds none.
- Thomas Kuhn

TheElfishGene

Unread post by TheElfishGene » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:22 am

Here's my favorite line.

"It is likely that about half of the cloud will be swallowed up, with the remainder flung back out into space. " :lol:

FS3

Black 'oles in Plasma Environment

Unread post by FS3 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:17 am

The cloud consists of plasma and is therefore charged matter as we can read in the paper at A gas cloud on its way toward the super-massive black hole in the Galactic Centre.

In the electromagnetic furnace of an alleged Plasmoid at the center of the Milky Way it is hence logical -- and much more than that -- scientifically inevitable that this charged matter is accelarated by those EM-fields along the magnetic field lines.

No Black 'oles necessary, just real physics.

Moreover it would be highest time for a recalculation of the trajectories of the central stars -- as e.g. S2/SgrA* -- based on electrodynamics that until now gave birth to the phantasmogism of that Black 'ole...

...by simply adding/replacing Newton with charged stars in a charged environment.

FS3

viscount aero

Unread post by viscount aero » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:08 pm

It will take infinite observational time for the "cloud" to be consumed, so they will not be able to observe it being "swallowed" until they wait for infinity years to pass ;)

orrery

Unread post by orrery » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:12 pm

This event should not be taken so lightly. Even though the Plasmoid integrated this matter into its core thousands of years ago the effects will be reaching us soon and could last hundreds, even thousands of years.

As of today the Plasmoid at the center of the Milky Way has been relatively dormant in its current Plasma Crystal configuration. However, devouring this new matter could result in reawakening it to become Active Galactic Nucleus. The effect of the Milky Way going AGN is one possibility that may have created the "ancient catastrophe" remembered by our ancestors.

Someone has mentioned the work of Paul Laviolette before and as a quick refresher his work on "Galactic Superwave" can be found here:
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/Galactic.html

We should not joke about this event until we know more about it. I personally do not believe in the "Saturn Theory" but instead believe in a "AGN Theory" of a "super bright Milky Way" and a dramatic compression of the Heliosphere and Planets. If certain fears pan out, this could be an E.L.E.
"though free to think and to act - we are held together like the stars - in firmament with ties inseparable - these ties cannot be seen but we can feel them - each of us is only part of a whole" -tesla

http://www.reddit.com/r/plasmaCosmology

Oracle_911

Unread post by Oracle_911 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:16 am

orrery wrote:
As of today the Plasmoid at the center of the Milky Way has been relatively dormant in its current Plasma Crystal configuration. However, devouring this new matter could result in reawakening it to become Active Galactic Nucleus. The effect of the Milky Way going AGN is one possibility that may have created the "ancient catastrophe" remembered by our ancestors.

Someone has mentioned the work of Paul Laviolette before and as a quick refresher his work on "Galactic Superwave" can be found here:
http://www.etheric.com/GalacticCenter/Galactic.html
In other words, you think in 2013 may us hit beam of gamma ray.
Standpoint of "scientists": If reality doesn`t match with my theory, than reality has a problem.

Sorry for bad English and aggressive tone, i`m not native speaker.

PS: I`m a chemist.

Sco4444

Unread post by Sco4444 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:58 am

I'm sure you'll tell me if I'm being dense here. But how far is the "hole" from us? Aren't we seeing a past event? If we experience it as we see it what are the implications for the speed of light versus speed of Gravity argument?

katesisco

Unread post by katesisco » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

October 2012 gas cloud still inward. Site iop says http://iopscience.iop.org/0004-637X/750/1/58
gas cloud will break into drops due to rotation? Will be interesting to see if that is so. Miles Mathis has an interesting statement in one of his papers where he says the electron is too large and 'circles the drain.' In reading this info about the gas and the planets orbiting Sag A and the new emission id'd as a black hole today, I am beginning to think the planets/suns in tight orbit around Sag A are there because they also do not fit for the black hole. So that leaves the gas as an intake for the black hole but is it going to be taken in? Or blown outward? Will it activate a jet? Which is a pressure wave and not a gravity wave. Will it send energy (mass) away in an 'action at a distance?"

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Well, if the galaxy is 100 million light years across then what we are seeing now happened over 50 million years ago. A plasma cloud accelerating into the plasma torus at the galactic core would more than likely release a lot of energy, followed perhaps by quasar ejection if there is enough plasma. Being the entire galaxy is interconnected, there is no telling if a surge of energy might cause our sun to increase in output slowly over years or suddenly and dramatically.

Won't be the first catastrophe to strike our solar system and probably not the last. Maya say Dec 21st 2012 :)

Corona

Unread post by Corona » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 am

sjw40364 wrote:Well, if the galaxy is 100 million light years across then what we are seeing now happened over 50 million years ago. A plasma cloud accelerating into the plasma torus at the galactic core would more than likely release a lot of energy, followed perhaps by quasar ejection if there is enough plasma. Being the entire galaxy is interconnected, there is no telling if a surge of energy might cause our sun to increase in output slowly over years or suddenly and dramatically.

Won't be the first catastrophe to strike our solar system and probably not the last. Maya say Dec 21st 2012 :)
would be interesting to know how often this type of event happens. But could a plasma cloud with the mass of three earths interacting with the plasmoid really have enough power to influence our sun? After all, the energy will be dispersed throughout the galaxy, not just in our direction. However, as a poster above has already pointed out, there could be something to LaViolette`s theories. A lot of what he predicted was indeed verified. Anyway, kind of interesting that it will happen now, in these interesting times ;)

Corona

Unread post by Corona » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 am

for anyone who is interested: I just emailed Dr. Laviolette about this news article. As far as I understand it he is not a proponent of the EU, yet also opposes some of the main stream ideas in cosmology. In other words he has his own theory. Anyway, this is what I wrote and I received:
Dear Dr. LaViolette,

I am very interested in your galactic super wave theory and have read many of your articles. Recently I came across a BBC news article "Supermassive black hole will eat gas cloud" from last year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-16178112

and I was wondering if you had heard of this discovery yet? Do you believe that this could perhaps trigger such a super wave you have postulated (obviously this would have aleardy happened in the past)?

I do not fully agree with the article as I am not quite convinced of the existence of black holes. However, I find it interesting that essentially a plasma cloud (which they refer to as "hot gas") will interact with Sagittarius A* as soon as 2013 having a direct effect on us in the near future (they believe we will see an increased output of x-rays). That is, if an interaction will even occur as "Our observations tightly constrain the cloud’s orbit to be highly eccentric, with an innermost radius of approach of only ~3,100 times the event horizon that will be reached in 2013." In other words it will not get in direct contact with the center.

Three questions arise: (a) can a plasma cloud as such act as a trigger to a galactic super wave; (b) does it have to come into direct contact with the center; and (c) is the mass equivalent to three earths even enough to trigger such a super wave?

If you have time to look into this matter I would very much appreciate it.

regards,
--
Dear Mr. --,

Superwaves are triggered by circumstances within the Mother star, not likely due to circumstances external. When the mother star's mass grows sufficiently through internal matter creation to cause its genic energy output to exceed a stable threshold, it will enter the high energy active quasar-like state.
A gas cloud of the sort they propose would be blown away by the high velocity wind that continually pours out from Sgr A*. If something happens next year, it will not be due to this gas cloud.

Sincerely,

Paul LaViolette

nick c
Site Admin

Unread post by nick c » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:35 am

Dear Mr. --,

Superwaves are triggered by circumstances within the Mother star, not likely due to circumstances external. When the mother star's mass grows sufficiently through internal matter creation to cause its genic energy output to exceed a stable threshold, it will enter the high energy active quasar-like state.
A gas cloud of the sort they propose would be blown away by the high velocity wind that continually pours out from Sgr A*. If something happens next year, it will not be due to this gas cloud.

Sincerely,

Paul LaViolette
Hi Solar,
It is apparent from his response to your query that Dr. LaViolette's ideas are not congruent with the Electric Universe. He rejects "circumstances external" as having a role, i.e. galactic Birkeland currents and resorts to matter creation in the center as the stellar modus operandi.

Corona

Unread post by Corona » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:47 am

nick c wrote:Hi Solar,
It is apparent from his response to your query that Dr. LaViolette's ideas are not congruent with the Electric Universe. He rejects "circumstances external" as having a role, i.e. galactic Birkeland currents and resorts to matter creation in the center as the stellar modus operandi.
yeah, I can`t quite follow him on his theory (he replaces black holes with "big stars" in the center of galaxies) but then again I am not too familiar with his ideas. I just thought it would be nice to know what he thinks about this press release as the galactic super wave theory has me interested (to me it seemed that a plasma cloud of that extent could possibly create such a wave). Anyway, its still pretty much all speculation when it comes to whats at the center of the Milky Way... however, the EU explanation makes still more sense to me.

and also:
A gas cloud of the sort they propose would be blown away by the high velocity wind that continually pours out from Sgr A*.
But then why is it already at such close proximity?

Nevertheless, I`m still looking forward to see what happens next year (this is the first time we are observing such an encounter?).