NPA Conference - Plasma Cosmology Questions

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

phyllotaxis

Re: NPA Conference - Plasma Cosmology Questions

Unread post by phyllotaxis » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:44 pm

@webolife:

A very detailed summary, and one that gives me much to think about. I thank you for writing it--

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Announcement
* For everyone who was interested in this discussion of Kopernicky's findings, I just started a new thread about it, called EU Breakthrough? - Gravity is Electro-Magnetic, at http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=3&t=5263.
* Web, you initially said: The linearity and centropicity of "attraction" [the "holding" force(s)], and tangentiality of "repulsion" [angular momentum] is an elementary geometric consequence of my unified pressure field.... Can you explain why attraction is a linear force toward a center and why repulsion is tangential, and why you call it angular momentum? And did you hear Kopernicky say the same thing with respect to magnets?
* Thanks for posting more details of your theory, but I don't yet understand it well. I'm not an administrator, so I can't move anything, but your idea could be explained on the new thread, if it seems relevant there.

sjw40364

Unread post by sjw40364 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Lloyd wrote:Announcement
* For everyone who was interested in this discussion of Kopernicky's findings, I just started a new thread about it, called EU Breakthrough? - Gravity is Electro-Magnetic, at http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=3&t=5263.
* Web, you initially said: The linearity and centropicity of "attraction" [the "holding" force(s)], and tangentiality of "repulsion" [angular momentum] is an elementary geometric consequence of my unified pressure field.... Can you explain why attraction is a linear force toward a center and why repulsion is tangential, and why you call it angular momentum? And did you hear Kopernicky say the same thing with respect to magnets?
* Thanks for posting more details of your theory, but I don't yet understand it well. I'm not an administrator, so I can't move anything, but your idea could be explained on the new thread, if it seems relevant there.
I may not have the same idea, that is explain it the same way, but it would seem to me that repulsion would have to be tangential as the tendency of a forward moving object if encountering a repulsive radial field is not to reverse, but take the path of least resistance which would be pushed off to the side. The same thing occurs with magnets unless you constrain them. Since magnetism causes things to circle perpendicular to the electric force I would say if tests were done more times then not it would push in one direction than the other. Attraction by a radial field would always pull towards the center.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:40 pm

~
11-15
Please follow the unified pressure field to The Future of Science forum for centropicity.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 am

Web's Thread: Webo-Centric Light
* Thanks, Seasmith, for the info on Web's thread. Here's the link: http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... f=8&t=5265.
* And, Steven, your explanation for why the attractive force should be stronger than the repulsive seems to be helping me understand a bit better, but I seem to need more details, which I guess will come eventually, maybe on Web's thread or the one I started on this board.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Two Online Video Conferences on Saturday and Sunday
First on Foundations of Physics; second on Proposing a model of gravitation as a residual effect of the electric field.
FIRST:
Foundations of Physics
When in session, click here to join the video conference: http://live.worldsci.org

Date: Saturday, November 19, 2011
Time: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM (U.S. Pacific time)
New York: 2011-11-19 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-11-19 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-11-19 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-11-19 08:30 PM
Sydney: 1969-12-31 07:00 PM
Length: 2 hours

Email: david@dehilster.com

Guest Speaker: Walter Babin
Editor of the General Science Journal
Interests: Relativity, Unification, Philosophy of Science, Logic

Nationality: Canadian
Abstracts: 8
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=488

An inquiry into a few basic principles of geometry, mathematics and their application, which leads to the resolution of many problems in theoretical physics. The purpose is to show that fundamental concepts are essential in the formulation and authentication of all theories, and that an archetypal simplicity is required for their generalization.

Biography
A lifelong interest in science and philosophy culminated in establishing an internet presence in 1998, which became the General Science Journal in 2003. It currently displays the work of over 200 authors, including many NPA members. The journal is dedicated to the free exchange of scientific information and resources.

SECOND:
Gravity Group: Guest Bob French
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15217502

Date: Sunday, November 20, 2011
New York: 2011-11-20 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-11-20 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-11-20 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-11-20 08:30 PM

Group Leader: Bob de Hilster
Electrical Engineer (Retired)
Interests: Gravity
Nationality: USA
Abstracts: 7
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... play&id=39

Agenda for this gravity group meeting:
Brief Comments on Aberration
Speaker - Bob French
In this presentation I discuss a work in progress proposing a model of gravitation as a residual effect of the electric field without appealing to dipoles. I first sketch a thin-shell model of the electric field whereby each charged particle possesses i[t]s own three-dimensional field consisting of a series of concentric thin shells; and where there is a superposition of these shells in a four-dimensional overall space. I show that the widths of these shells decreases at an inverse square rate with respect to the distance from the charged particle. I also show that there is an asymmetry in the widths of these shells which makes the attractive force differ from the repulsive force by a factor which decreases with distance. I postulate that this difference can be identified with the force of gravity.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:18 am

NOTICE

Shocking Findings Led to Suppression of Real Physics and Diversion to Relativity
(See under Papers below.)

Online Video Conference
Unified Field Theory: Report on Boscovich International Conference 2011
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15286229

Date: Saturday, November 26, 2011
New York: 2011-11-26 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-11-26 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-11-26 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-11-26 08:30 PM

Guest Speaker: Roger J. Anderton
Interests: Relativity
Nationality: English
Abstracts: 6
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=950

Unified Field Theory
Boscovich's Unified theory had been confirmed in the early 20th Century with Quantum physics being derived from it. It was the next step in the Newtonian research program, and effectively it was a quantisation of Newton's physics. However, the fame of Einstein overcast Boscovich and the theory was suppressed by a conspiracy of silence as most everyone got diverted by Einstein's publicity. Einstein derived E=mc2 from Boscovich's theory and not from Special Relativity. The result being true in Boscovich's theory was then merely assumed to be also true in Special Relativity. The whole development of Modern Physics from 18th Century to 20th Century was built on Boscovich's Unified theory from a range of famous scientists working on this theory including Volta and Benjamin Franklin. After that development- 20th Century physics got diverted to following Einstein's misunderstandings and mistakes. At the International Conference - one Physics Professor reported teaching this unified theory to his students and a particle physicist explained it solved all the current problems in modern physics. At the NPA there are scientists such as Vladimir Ginzburg, who uses the theory as basis for their theoretical researches.

[Other] Papers by Roger J. Anderton [Interesting, but not part of this conference report]
http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=950

Light Waves and Special Relativity (2008)
Abstract:

The illusionary nature of waves as explained in elementary physics texts has not been properly appreciated when dealing within the context of special relativity. Hence various mistakes have been made in dealing with relativity theory. This article will consider some of those mistakes.

Special Relativity is Galilean Relativity (2008)
Abstract:

Galilean relativity and Special relativity (SR) turn out to be the same theory. The difference between them is that the maths as derived in Special relativity has been done wrong. Once corrections are made to the maths of Special relativity it turns out to be the same theory as Galilean relativity. This raises the issue if there are too many maths errors made in the context of a theory, such that the maths has to be totally altered to correct the mistakes; when does that theory stop being that theory? And if Galilean relativity and Special relativity are really the same theory then what has happened in modern physics since the revolution in physics caused by Einstein has been just a major diversion from real physics to a detour consisting of lots of maths mistakes.

Newtonian Physics is General Relativity is Unified Field Theory (Barring Mistakes That Need Correcting) (2010)
Abstract:

The transition from Newton to Einstein in 1919 was based upon math mistakes. A mistake was made in the calculation of light bending within the context of Newtonian physics, correct the mistake and really it gives same value of light bending as General Relativity. This mistake led to replacing Newton by Einstein. Do the calculation wrong in the context of Newtonian physics and do the calculation correctly in context of Newtonian physics ? does not really give a new theory. Prof. Silberstein one of the original twelve people who understood Relativity pointed out that the math of Newtonian physics was really the same as that of General Relativity.

Einstein's Theory Revised by Person(s) Unknown (2011)
Abstract:

Einstein's Special Relativity presents major problems to us because he failed to clearly state his theory, changed his mind numerous times, got his math in a mess, and so forth[.] Not only that, his theory was revised by person or persons unknown. As will now be explained, that means "we" cannot even know what his theory "is" - i.e. not know what he intended his theory to be - and also not know what these unknown person(s) that revised the theory intended that theory to be. If the amended 1905 paper of Einstein's Special relativity were a legal document, it would be dismissed as bogus, because it would be impossible to know what the amendments mean. The foundation of modern physics is thus a far bigger hoax than the Piltdown man.

Extraterrestrial Communication Through Radio Signals Based on Newtonian Physics (2010)
Abstract:

Before the supposed Einstein revolution in physics, mainstream physics community was progressing at a fantastic rate making new discoveries within the context of the Newtonian paradigm. It is my proposal that certain people got scared with some of those discoveries and went into psychological shock of denial. They suddenly were faced with the discovery equivalent to finding out that the monster under the bed which they dismissed as childhood fantasy was in fact "real". The only course they had open to them was to divert physics onto another track. Einstein provided what they needed. At the forefront of those discoveries was Nikola Tesla, and one of his discoveries was radio communication with Extraterrestrials. I will be discussing the intelligent radio signals that SETI is trying to ignore.

Lancelot Law Whyte Unitary Field Theory (2010)
Abstract:

The development of Einstein and his co-workers on Unified Field Theory has been mostly ignored. I will be dealing with some of the work that has gone into that area. Lancelot Law Whyte introduced the idea which he called Unitary Principle to unify physics and the rest of the science. The basic idea is that of an organizing process at work in the universe; an idea that has a long history.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Online Video Conference
Fatal Flaws in Classical Electromagnetism
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15287005

Date: Saturday, December 3, 2011
New York: 2011-12-03 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-12-03 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-12-03 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-12-03 08:30 PM

Guest Speaker: Ivor Catt
Electronics Engineer (Retired)
Interests: Electromagnetism

Slides: Catt-FatalFlawsinClassicalElectromagnetism.pptx

Nationality: English
Books: 11
Abstracts: 17
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=446

Fatal Flaws in Classical Electromagnetism

No description was given for the coming talk on Saturday, so here's a description of a recent paper, which might give some idea of what the above talk will be about.

Does Faraday Allow Superposition? (2011)
Abstract:
The speed of an electric current has always been a matter for discussion. This went nowhere while it was not realized that the energy delivered from a battery to a lamp traveled at the speed of light. Traditionally, it involved both electricity and traveling field. Linking this with the idea that electrons traveling at the speed of light would have infinite mass, a crisis for electricity which became clearer with the advent the pulses in digital electronics was evaded for the next half century. Ever more glaring flaws in this misalliance in classical electromagnetism were pointed out during the last thirty years and ignored, culminating in the present very clear, simple exegesis, where two fields of opposite polarity travel together, one with current in one direction down each wire, superposed with the other with current in the opposite direction down the same wire.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:52 pm

* This speaker is an electrical engineer, so maybe he'll say something relating to EU theory, though it doesn't look promising.

Online Video Conference
Gravitation and the Dark Matter Model of the Universe
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15287009

Date: Saturday, December 10, 2011
New York: 2011-12-10 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-12-10 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-12-10 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-12-10 08:30 PM

Slides: Hynecek-DarkMatterModeloftheUniverse.pdf

Speaker: Dr. Jerry Hynecek, Engineer
Interests: General Relativity Theory
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... ay&id=1741

Gravitation and the Dark Matter Model of the Universe
This presentation describes the new model for the universe that is based on the dark (transparent) matter that is repulsive to the visible matter and forms a static sphere in which the galaxies move as defects in a crystal. When the galaxies approach the end of the universe they explode and generate gamma ray bursts. The metric describing the dark matter space-time is based on a new metric derived previously by the author. Many predictions obtained from this model of the universe are compared with the large amount of available data and a good agreement with the theory is obtained.

Biography
Dr. Jaroslav Hynecek, Jaroslav (Jerry) Hynecek (M'73?SM'00) Received the Dipl. Ing. degree in electrical engineering from Czech Technical University (CTU), Prague, in 1962. Received the Ph.D degree in electrical engineering from Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), Cleveland, OH, in 1974. From 1962 to 1969, he worked at the A. S. Popov Research Institute, Prague, and as an Assistant Professor of physics at CTU, Podebrady. From 1974 to 1976 he worked at CWRU. In 1976, he joined Texas Instruments, Inc. Dallas and achieved the position of TI Fellow in 1990. In 1998, he founded a consulting corporation, ISETEX, Inc., Allen, TX, where he is CTO. He has published 51 papers and is author or co-author of 85 issued U.S patents. Dr. Hynecek received the Paul Rappaport award for the best paper published in any IEEE Electron Devices Society journal during 1983, 2003 Walter Kosonocky award, and three NASA Group Achievement Awards. In 1978 he invented Virtual Phase CCD Technology that became the basis for the Pinned Photodiode concept and reduction of dark current by accumulation of holes at the Silicon-Silicon dioxide interface. In 1993 he invented "Impactron" a charge multiplying CCD image sensor that is the solid state equivalent of vacuum tube Image Intensifiers. He has also participated in numerous image sensor related conferences and workshops as a member of the paper selection committees or as a session chairman or cochairman. Dr. Hynecek served as Assoc. editor for IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON ELECTRON DEVICES from 1997 until 2006.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:32 pm

Online Video Conference [Another Goody!]
The Nature of the Strong Force
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15287041

Date: Saturday, December 17, 2011
New York: 2011-12-17 10:00 AM
Rio: 2011-12-17 01:00 PM
Rome: 2011-12-17 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2011-12-17 08:30 PM

Speaker: Thomas N. Lockyer, "Tom", Engineer (Retired)
Interests: Particle Physics, Nuclear Structure
Books: 4
Abstracts: 5
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=629

The Nature of the Strong Force
The strong binding force is not a single force, but is the conjunction of electric and magnetic forces. The weak force, which is responsible for radioactivity also proves to be electromagnetic in nature, as unstable nuclei seek the lowest energy state. The standard model of particle physics fails to give structures that can show the physics of the strong force or weak force, because their models are entirely speculative. This author has the correct structures for energy, which automatically and precisely give the structure for particles of matter. Proof is given by the precise derivation of the related fundamental physical constants. These results show the correct nature of the strong and weak force as being just manifestations of the electromagnetic force. Fully worked examples with complete mathematical proofs are presented.

Assumptions:
Nature puts herself together automatically and precisely because there is a balance of forces and naturally existing boundaries. (2009-11-21 15:16:18)

Definitions:
Gravity: Gravity is nature seeking to return atomic mass defects to the ground state giving two (equal) gravity couples; (1) the mass (energy)of body (A) seeking to replace the mass defect of body (B); and (2) the mass energy of body (B)seeking to replace the mass defect of body (A). (2009-12-05 22:41:54)
Mass: Mass is any energy stored locally, and is embodied in the energy stored in the particles spin angular momentum (h/4pi).

Biography
Thomas Neudorfer Lockyer (1926- ) served in the U.S. Navy in WWII, with a technical rank of Petty Officer AETM3/c. Returning in 1946, he rejoined Westinghouse Transformer Division (1944-1954) during which he was granted one patent. From 1954 to 1959 he was at Motorola in Phoenix. AZ. Then, at Philco, Palo Alto, CA as an Electronic Engineer was granted a second patent, and was elected as a Fellow in the College of Relay Engineers, for a paper presented at the 11th NARM National Relay Conference, OSU, 1963. Retired from Ford Aerospace Corporation (now Lockheed-Martin Aerospace), as Supervisor of Engineering Standards in 1985, he has to date written four books and several papers on the structure of energy and matter. He holds two patents, and is a member emeritus of the AAAS. His interest in alternative physics was fueled in part when his son Richard, who graduated in physics from Stanford in 1973, found he couldn't accept quark theory or the mainstream interpretation of Schroedinger's equation.

Papers by Thomas N. Lockyer

The Universal Fundamental Charge (e) and Spin (h/4?) (2008)
Abstract:
It is a great mystery that the electron, muon, and proton all have exactly the same fundamental charge (e) of (1.602176487 x 10-19 Ampere-seconds) and spin angular momentum of exactly h / 4? = 6.272858141258 x 10-35 m2-kg-s-1 (Joule-seconds), when, at the same time, each has its own unique mass (in kilograms) and magnetic moment (in Ampere meter squared).
The Complete Article:
http://www.worldsci.org/pdf/abstracts/abstracts_624.pdf

The Mass Defect Nature of Gravity (2011)
[This may be the explanation for gravity.]
http://www.worldsci.org/pdf/abstracts/a ... s_6003.pdf

The Precise Positron and Electron (2010)
http://www.worldsci.org/pdf/abstracts/a ... s_5276.pdf

Debunking Neutrino Detection Experiments (2010)
http://www.worldsci.org/pdf/abstracts/a ... s_5275.pdf
Excerpt:
The SNO mistakenly believed that B8 EC Be8 [EC=electron capture?] creates high energy neutrinos detectable by these proposed reactions.
ve + d --> p + p + e- ..... so-called Charge Current (CC)
ve + d --> p + n + vx ..... so-called Neutral Current (NC)
vx + e- --> vx + e- ..... so-called Electron Scattering (ES)
These three supposed detection schemes are all mistaken physics. Even if neutrinos were streaming from the sun, the charged current (CC) and neutral current (NC) are based on false ideas about proton and neutron structures. First, (CC) falsely supposes that d (deuterium from the heavy water in the detector) can change one of the d neutrons into a proton and an electron e by a solar neutrino striking the neutron. The (NC) falsely supposes a neutrino can split a d into a proton, neutron and a neutrino. The (ES) falsely supposes that neutrinos can scatter electrons and be detected by Cerenkov radiation. It is not possible for the nonexistent EC solar neutrinos to cause the deuterium proton and neutron to separate, or to scatter electrons. Cosmic Ray muon decays can give all of the false positives claimed.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm

See Previous Post regarding tomorrow's online videoconference.

I just want to draw your attention to it for tomorrow morning, in the U.S., that is. Because the speaker appears to really know his stuff and that stuff is rather relevant for EU theory.

seasmith

Unread post by seasmith » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:43 am

Because the speaker appears to really know his stuff and that stuff is rather relevant for EU theory.
Hi Lloyd,

Now that he's given the lecture, can you sum up for us please,how Lockyer's stuff is relevant for EY theory ?

Thanks,
s

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Online Video Conference
New NPA Website Tutorial Video Conference
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15556313

Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012
New York: 2012-01-07 10:00 AM
Rio: 2012-01-07 01:00 PM
Rome: 2012-01-07 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2012-01-07 08:30 PM

Guest Speaker: David Scott de Hilster
Computer Scientist, Artist, Filmmaker, NPA Officer: Webmaster
Interests: Special Relativity, Gravity, Growing Earth, Autodynamics, Neomechanics
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... splay&id=1

New NPA Website Tutorial Video Conference
Learn the great features of the new NPA website from the designer himself, David de Hilster. It is the accumulation of over 4 years of programming and 100,000 lines of computer code and is the basis for the World Science Database which too will be upgraded in 2012. The new website provides tools that will greatly enhance the NPA's online capabilities including allowing for cooperation on website and policy content, elections, and self publishing of articles about your work, books, etc. There are also interest groups and committees that can discuss, upload files, cooperatively create lists - all online and for all to see and search. The new website (which is not officially launched can be found at http://www.worldnpa.org/site ).
Eventually, these same website tools will be available for other groups as part of the Groupum project and currently uses the popular Wordpress Blog website as its foundation.

Assumptions:
Dark energy does not exist (2009-11-07 00:21:05)
Light and gravity do not interact (2010-05-21 21:44:25)
Neutrino detectors detect high energy particles that are not neutrinos (2011-04-13 21:02:32)
Neutrinos don't exist (2011-04-13 21:01:56)
Special relativity is wrong and should not be replaced (2009-11-01 03:09:57)
The earth and other planets are growing and expanding. (2009-10-16 18:05:04)
Theories can be wrong and do not have to be replaced (2009-11-01 03:11:16)
There are no black holes but there are very dense objects (2009-11-01 03:10:47)
There are only push forces. (2009-10-16 18:41:18)
There is no big bang (2009-11-01 03:10:23)
There is no physical reality to frames (2011-03-06 11:21:16)
There is only one three dimensional space in the universe and we can only move the origin when measuring (2009-11-01 03:09:28)
Time and space (they are separate) are infinitely divisible (2011-04-15 23:38:43)

Definitions:
Field: A cloud of small finite forces. (2011-11-20 01:26:07)
Gravity: A force that causes masses to move toward each other (2009-11-07 00:20:03)
Continuum: A mathematical concept that has no physical reality. (2009-11-10 21:17:46)
Space: Not mass (2010-05-21 21:39:33)
Mass: Not space (2010-05-21 21:39:55)

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:33 am

Online Video Conference
Gravity Group: Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG) and Improved Relativity Theory (IRT)
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15584309

Date: Saturday, January 14, 2012
New York: 2012-01-14 10:00 AM
Rio: 2012-01-14 01:00 PM
Rome: 2012-01-14 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2012-01-14 08:30 PM

Guest Speakers:
Bob de Hilster, Electrical Engineer (Retired)
Interests: Gravity, Gravity as a Field of Small Forces
Abstracts: 7
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... play&id=39
Ken H. Seto (Retired)
Interests: Unification, Relativity, Gravity, Cosmology
Nationality: Chinese / USA
Books: 2
Abstracts: 10
Experiments: 1
Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=392

Gravity Group: Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG) and Improved Relativity Theory (IRT)
- A new physical (mechanical) model of our universe called Model Mechanics was formulated in 1995. Model Mechanics posits that all the processes, all the particles and all the forces of nature are the results of absolute motions of the fundamental S-Particles or S-Particle systems in a stationary, structured and elastic medium called the E-Matrix occupying all of space.
- Model Mechanics gives rise to a new theory of gravity called Doppler Theory of Gravity (DTG). DTG is compatible with the other forces of nature because all the forces of nature are the results of different state absolute motions of the S-Particles or S-Particle systems in the E-Matrix. In 1995 DTG predicts that gravity at the far reach regions of the universe is repulsive. This prediction agrees with the 1998 discovery that the far reach regions of the universe is in a state of accelerated expansion
[EU theorists explain elsewhere that expanding universe theory is based on misinterpretation of doppler redshift of light, so accelerated expansion is incorrect, but increased ionization is likely]. The 2011 Nobel Prize was awarded to the discoverers of the accelerating universe. Model Mechanics also gives rise to a new theory of relativity called Improved Relativity Theory (IRT). IRT includes SRT as a subset. However, unlike SRT the equations of IRT are valid in all environments, including gravity. This means that the combination of DTG and IRT can used to replace GRT in cosmology applications.

Seto's Assumptions:
Absolute time exists. A clock second contains a specific amount of absolute time at the rest frame of the clock. A clock second contains a different amount of absolute time in different frames. (2011-01-21 21:45:07)
All of space is occupied by a stationary, structured and elastic aether called the E-Matrix. (2009-12-13 11:17:10)
The different absolute motions of the S-Particles in the E-Matrix give rise to all the observed particles, all the forces and all the processes of nature. (2011-01-21 21:44:41)
The S-Particles are the only fundamental particles that exist. (2011-01-21 21:44:23)
There is no physical length contraction. However, the light path length of a ruler is different in different state of absolute motion.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:18 am

Online Video Conference
The Field Approach to Thermodynamics and the Carnot Cycle, Part 2
When in session, click here to join the video conference: https://www.fuzemeeting.com/fuze/fccff073/15080677

Date: Saturday, January 21, 2012
New York: 2012-01-21 10:00 AM
Rio: 2012-01-21 01:00 PM
Rome: 2012-01-21 04:00 PM
Delhi: 2012-01-21 08:30 PM

Guest Speaker: Prof. Jaroslav G. Klyushin
Professor of Physics, Editor of Galilean Electrodynamics East, President of ISC
Interests: Electrodynamics
Nationality: Russian
Books: 1

The Field Approach to Thermodynamics and the Carnot Cycle, Part 2
A concept of thermodynamic field is introduced and mathematical apparatus for its description is proposed. Such approach enables us to shed new light on a lot of problems, for instance to the second principle of thermodynamics, Planck's formula and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. In the second part of the presentation, a description of the field cycle analogous to the Carnot cycle is proposed. Necessary conditions for the efficiency coefficient to exceed 1 is found.

Read details: http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?t ... lay&id=136
Abstracts Online: 25:
2008 The John Chappell Memorial Lecture and Discussion
2004 Proton Structure: An Experimental Approach
2004 Hydrogen Atom Construction: A ?Non-Bohr' Approach
2005 On Electrodynamic Forces
2005 On Gravidynamic Forces
2005 ?Non-Bohr? Model of Hydrogen Atom
2005 On Electron Movement in Ether
2006 On Gravitational Belts in Atoms
2006 On a Toroidal Model of the Neutron
2006 On the Connection Between Electricity and Gravity
2003 Mechanical Dimensionality for Electrodynamic Quantities
2003 Generalized Lorentz Force Formula
2003 Electro- and Gravi-Dynamics
2006 Neutron Construction
1996 A Generalized Formula for the Lorentz Force Density and Maxwell Equations
2007 Gravidynamic Force
2007 Electrodynamics and Gravidynamics
2009 On Thermodynamic Fields
1996 Expansion of Bohr's Quantum Postulates
2004 Wave Solution of Generalized Maxwell Equations and Quantum Mechanics ? Part I
2005 Wave Solution of Generalized Maxwell Equations and Quantum Mechanics ? Part II
2002 Electron Dynamics in Ether
2000 A Field Generalization for the Lorentz Force Formula
2010 Mechanical Dimensionalities of Electrodynamic and Gravidynamic Fields
2011 The Field Approach to Thermodynamics

Media Online:
2010-10-09 Video On Thermodynamic Fields