Electrogravitics

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Grey Cloud

Re: Electrogravitics

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:18 pm

Solar asked:
I'm thinking this has your Batmobile beat. Thoughts?
Ah, but is it bullet-proof, blast-proof, fire-proof and carry a state of the art computer system (with voice recognition)?
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Holy super charged leading edge Batman....
Atomic Batteries to power, Turbines to Speed...
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

Solar

Unread post by Solar » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:02 pm

Grey Cloud wrote:Solar asked:
I'm thinking this has your Batmobile beat. Thoughts?
Ah, but is it bullet-proof, blast-proof, fire-proof and carry a state of the art computer system (with voice recognition)?
Arrrgh!! :shock:

I knew there was something I overlooked. :lol:
"Our laws of force tend to be applied in the Newtonian sense in that for every action there is an equal reaction, and yet, in the real world, where many-body gravitational effects or electrodynamic actions prevail, we do not have every action paired with an equal reaction." — Harold Aspden

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:08 am

Influx wrote:
So who is up for it?
There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding out there ;)

The initial plan was to build a "Jenseitsflugmaschiene". There is only one translation possible. This device had nothing to do with flying saucers. Its name leaves only one function. It didnt fly, it jumped. Its even more delicate... because Jenseits is the word for afterworld or afterlive.

The movie Contact shows basically the whole story. Just in this case there wasnt a radio signal but a telepathic signal. Everything else in the movie might probably show the whole story. Including human failure on almost any level.

If anything of this ever existed, then all devices where just side products. Like my ceran cooking field is a side product of space technology.

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey! MosaicDave you still out there?

How much would it cost to try this experiment? Proposed by William J. Beaty in 8/28/99? Give me on estimate, maybe I will fund it.
ON THE POSSIBILITY THAT KNOWN PHENOMENA REGARDING THE ELECTROMAGNETIC NEARFIELD REGION CONTAINS A BLATANT VIOLATION OF FUNDAMENTAL LAWS OF PHYSICS

Build yourself a capacitive-mode "energy sucking antenna" (the kind that has an electrically-small dipole antenna connected to an RLC resonant circuit of extremely high Q-factor). Place it near a toroidial inductor. Power the inductor with AC (perhaps the frequency should be high?) The frequency of the RLC tuned circuit must match the frequency of the AC drive of the donut-inductor. Align the short dipole antenna so that it acts like a sort of "fractional turn" surrounding the toroidial inductor. Measure the energy flow going into the donut and coming out of the tuned circuit. Move the dipole antenna so it is no longer within the nearfield region surrounding the donut-inductor. I suspect that the output wattage will not match the input, and that excess energy comes out of the device.

Obviously this blatently violates Conservation of Energy. Not only that, it also violates the spirit of Newton's laws themselves, because the donut inductor "acts upon" the tuned circuit, yet the tuned circuit is self-shelding and cannot return the favor. A tail-chasing effect would arise, somewhat like the electrical equivalent of an "Inertialess spaceship drive", and energy would apparantly come from nowhere.

According to conventional transformer theory, the fields outside the donut-coil should drive the short dipole, the dipole should store energy in the tuned circuit, this oscillating energy should build up continuously, and an intense e-field should appear on the dipole antenna. Because of the "Energy-sucking Antenna" effect, this e-field should grab quite a large hunk of energy-flow from the donut inductor. If my suspicions are right, then the donut inductor won't be affected: it won't supply energy to the tuned circuit.
http://amasci.com/freenrg/a-vectFE.html

Read the whole article here.

Plus if any of you are electrical engineers or what not feel free to speak up.
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Influx

Firstly, my sincere apology for my earlier "tongue in cheek" post. I thought you were "taking the urine" or being confrontational or attempting humour. With respect ,I now discern you are somewhat serious.... albeit innocently naive!

Mate,it has been reversed and others are mildly "taking the urine"... at your expense!

Some questions
1. Why don't you email William Beaty direct yourself... his email address is on his web site!?
( note :I suspect, that the above mentioned experiment, assuming you already had the lab, all the sophisticated measuring devices mentioned,that the material cost alone would run into several thousands of dollars, not to mention the extensive labour cost)

2. Why would any EE, or hobbyist experimenter interested in electrogravitics, want the influence and the observation of a $200bucks a month... critic, skeptic and denier?
Or do you want a hobby club? Take a good look around hereat Thunderbolts. There are some of the smartest scientific minds (of which I am not ) posting here.

-------------------------------------

You asked me (in earlier reply) why you can't go to your spacecraft in the garage:

3. Have you noticed the seemingly endless destructive combativeness of human kind? eg With nutters prepared to hijack cars and suicide bomb!

In such environment :
4. Would any superpower (or otherwise ) government, miltary or other powers that be (TPTB) allow all Mr Average (some nutters as well) to be able to zip off at a whim to any destination on the globe at tremendous speed or perhaps have a weekend cruise in space?

5.What would be the consequences peace &order?...or utter potentially dangerous chaos and calamity?

6.Given that you were likely approx 12 at the time (so maybe unaware)..had you heard of the B2 "stealth" technology before it was unveiled in "Desert Storm" conflict in 1990?

7. Do you think the US Military just whipped it up in a purpose built hurry? Or, had been secretly developing it for many years? Do you not think that, they likely possess much more powerful secret technology?

.....I could go on but that will do for now!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
An beginners experiment which will cost you nothing! or very little, to do yourself .If you exercise extreme caution! :shock:

a. Have you every built a small Leyden jar ..capacitor? If not, it is easy.... research "how to" on the web. Made of stuff that you likely throw into your kitchen waste bin
b. Learn how to charge a glass or perspex rod with fur or find a cheap very simple electrostatic generator from a science hobby shop
c. Replicate Benjamin Franklins 1747 experiment with a toy spider! DO NOT attempt the kite experiment!!! ...it may most likely ,end your life abruptly!!! :oops:

Detailed original instructions here:
http://history-world.org/benjamin_frank ... nts_wi.htm
We suspend by fine silk thread a

counterfeit spider made of a small piece of burnt cork, with legs of linen

thread, and a grain or two of lead stuck in him to give him more weight. Upon

the table, over which he hangs, we stick a wire upright, as high as the vial

and wire, four or five inches from the spider; then we animate him by setting

the electrical vial at the same distance on the other side of him; he will

immediately fly to the wire of the vial, bend his legs in touching it, then

spring off and fly to the wire of the vial, playing with his legs against

both, in a very entertaining manner, appearing perfectly alive to the persons

unacquainted. He will continue this motion an hour or more in dry weather.
d. After you do that and see it. Then contemplate if a very very small electrostatic charge can do that, then given the approx 400,000 volt differential betwen the earth and the ionosphere...consider what an uber advanced miltary complex with $Billions could do ....in the realm of electro propulsion and apparent electrogravitics! ;)

-----------------------------------------
Influx your comments on Mr Nicola Tesla are fighting words! They show extreme naivity ,disrespect ,and utter ignorance.
For politeness sake..... I will not respond.

I do appreciate and understand your frustration that so much knowledge is seemingly supressed.

.....I have ...in my short time here at Thunderbolts forum.. made some stupid posts. :oops: Maybe this is one of them. I appreciate when I am corrected, guided and informed ...BY the brilliant folk who post here !...and wish more would be a little less polite and forthright. I am just a minow!!! in a sea of whales!!!

But sincerely hoping this post might help you?

If not go to one of those conspiracy forums.. there are plenty of school kids, who will take you seriously.

Bless you!.. take care
Cheers :)

Influx

Unread post by Influx » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Corpuscles wrote:c. Replicate Benjamin Franklins 1747 experiment with a toy spider! DO NOT attempt the kite experiment!!! ...it may most likely ,end your life abruptly!!! :oops:
Anyone can see that this is nothing more than electrostatic motor "action".
An electrostatic motor or capacitor motor is a type of electric motor based on the attraction and repulsion of electric charge. Usually, electrostatic motors are the dual of conventional coil-based motors. They typically require a high voltage power supply, although very small motors employ lower voltages. Conventional electric motors instead employ magnetic attraction and repulsion, and require high current at low voltages. In the 1750s, the first electrostatic motors weredeveloped by Benjamin Franklin and Andrew Gordon. Today the electrostatic motor finds frequent use in micro-mechanical (MEMS) systems where their drive voltages are below 100 volts, and where moving charged plates are far easier to fabricate than coils and iron cores. Also, the molecular machinery which runs living cells is often based on linear and rotary electrostatic motors.

So, are you implying some sort of propulsion system based on electrostatics?

I am not as naive or as ignorant as you think, read this post that I made earlier.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 077#p17077
Corpuscles wrote:Why would any EE, or hobbyist experimenter interested in electrogravitics, want the influence and the observation of a $200bucks a month... critic, skeptic and denier?
Yeh, this is why humanity sucks, it's always if "we" get together to do something then "they" will come to "suppress" us. 200 bucks a month by 100 people, well we could do a lot of science. Its about science and NOT about denying.
Corpuscles wrote:Influx your comments on Mr Nicola Tesla are fighting words! They show extreme naivity ,disrespect ,and utter ignorance. For politeness sake..... I will not respond.
How exactly was I disrespectful to TESLA? If he could build a bath tub sized electrogravitics graft in his NYC apartment and take it for joy rides out his WINDOW, why can we do so 60 YEARS LATER?
Today is the yesterday of tomorrow.

Corpuscles

Unread post by Corpuscles » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 pm

The 'puter just says.... NO! :D

I respect this forum ....too much!

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Influx said: How exactly was I disrespectful to TESLA? If he could build a bath tub sized electrogravitics graft in his NYC apartment and take it for joy rides out his WINDOW, why can’t we do so 60 YEARS LATER?
We plebes are not privy to black budget technology and development. Give it about 60+ years to show up in the “public consciousness” and you will see that it’s right on schedule.

And sad to say, but there is a long history of suppression of "free energy" devices and many inventors get "accidented" along the way.

http://www.rense.com/general72/oinvent.htm

http://befreetech.com/inventors_beware.htm

IMHO, we’ve already been told the “secret” of electrogravitics – the “ETs” told us ;) – rotating dipoles. The craft becomes a self-contained living electric circuit that produces a Merkaba energy field which, in turn, causes a “radiation pressure” imbalance (gravity)

Rotation of Merkabah - Clockwise
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BJz9ISh ... re=related

Rotating Merkaba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFKenKzY ... re=related

UFO Propulsion Systems
http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/propulsion.htm
The DAY AFTER ROSWELL– Col. Philip J. Corso (1997)

The craft was able to displace gravity through the propagation of magnetic waves controlled by shifting the magnetic poles around the craft so as to control, or vector, not a propulsion system but the repulsion force of like charges.

It was as if gravity was being folded around the outside of the wave that enveloped the craft.

The craft itself was an electrical circuit.

RADIANT PRESSURE MODEL OF REMOTE FORCES
http://www.blazelabs.com/f-g-intro.asp
It is hereby proposed that extremely high frequency, electromagnetic waves sourced by diffuse unpolarized cosmic waves in the upper gamma frequency spectrum, sometimes also referred to as zero point energy pervades all space. Radiation pressure imbalance of such highly penetrating extragalactic incoming radiation, acting through all matter is held responsible for pushing matter together.
RS Electrogravitic References: Part 4 of 19.
http://www.padrak.com/ine/RS_REF4.html
Ning Li, a consulting scientist to NASA's Marshall Space Center, who we might presume to know something, authors papers about the relationship of gravito-electric and and gravito-magnetic forces to the electromagnetic potential, and methods for generation of gravitational effects with superconductor material. According to Dr Li -- "a detectable gravitomagnetic field, and in the presence of a time-dependent applied magnetic vector
potential field, a detectable gravitoelectric field could be produced."

How many clues do we need? Equal-and-opposite electric sources (dipole-charges and/or dipole-currents) appear to affect the electromagnetic potential in ways which are indistinguishable from gravitation. And you know what they say about things that look like a duck.

The net sum of equal and opposite electromagnetic vectors is a zero vector, but it is NOT the same situation as no vector. For skeptics and diehards who are still having a hard time accepting the idea of electro-gravitics, here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two locomotives which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite directions. You will exhibit no net motion. None the less, you may soon begin to notice that something important is happening. -- Robert Stirniman
Dipole (Anti)Gravity, Magnetic Gravity, true Gravitomagnetism
http://www.dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com/
Although it should be obvious up to this point of the discussion regarding dipole gravity, I would like to present the succinct mathematical form of the static portion of the extended gravity potential for the rotating hemispherical (in general, longitudinal axially asymmetric) object, for the sake of our younger generation.
Dipole Antigravity Blogspot
http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com/2 ... m-and.html
For a simple example, the magnetic field has no influence of force on a stationary electric charge, but dipole gravity force has a latitudinal force toward the equator on a stationary mass. You see how absurd that the GPB(gravitational probe B) experimental team believes they are testing general relativity while in fact they are testing nothing of a valuable theory. I have hard time trying to informing them of this fact. Their valuable data is being wasted on the theory (modified Maxwell's equation) that has nothing to do with general relativity.

When they developed it further into the theory of wormhole, using quantum gravity, it didn't include this dipole gravity effect either. The fundamental problem with this was that even if you quantize a theory that didn't have dipole gravity in the classical limit, you can not make it to appear just by quantizing it. The famous result of this is the speculation of time travel, because it looks like there is a two way traversable time lines along the axial path of the rotating cylindrical mass shell. If they had known there is a strong quadrupole mass pole structure inside the rotating spherical mass shell, this time machine idea wouldn't have come out in the first place.

The reason that the poles of the rapidly rotating cosmological object becomes the anti gravity pole is because of the accumulative effect of the original equivalence principle proposed by Einstein which states that the acceleration of the mass is fundamentally the same as the effect of gravity. The general effect of this was never translated into a closed form of a mathematical expression since Lense-Thirring calculated this effect at the core of the rotating mass shell. The full calculation of it over the whole space surrounding the source was too horrendous to perform by the brute force calculation in the region beyond the close proximity from the center of the spherical shell. Of course this doesn't mean that there was no solution for the entire region around the rotating sphere, instead, it simply means that people haven't found the solution. But, after a while, after the futile attempts to calculate this force, it was generally assumed and decided that this force doesn't even exist.

Now let's see what does it mean that the poles of the rapidly rotating gravitational mass becomes an anti gravity pole. It means that the poles of some of the rapidly rotating planets of the Sun may show some kind of hollow structure at the poles when the planets are heavily covered with clouds because of the repulsive force it produces by the fast rotation. Did we see this effect from the photograph of Saturn?

And also, the equatorial plane of this kind of fast rotating planets can form a return path of the object that came off of the poles and they certainly can form rings. The equatorial plane of this system forms the lowest potential well in the dipole gravity picture which explains why rotating cosmological object creates planar shaped equatorial plane no matter if it is a galaxy or a planet.
Antigravity
http://www.handpen.com/Bio/gravity.htm
In 1967, I had a weekend job as a ski instructor. The other instructors were either students, like myself or had weekday jobs. One instructor was an engineer working on government contracts. Since I was an engineering student, we talked a lot. One weekend, he was very excited. He told me not to tell anyone until I saw the story in the papers, but the people on his team had succeeded in suspending ice crystals in mid air using a superconducting ring to spin a circular current very fast. I asked him if it was antigravity and he said that it was more like they reduced the mass of the ice crystals. This is not the Meissner effect which is about superconductors being repulsed by magnetic fields, but any alchemist knows that. Suspended ice crystals is something very different. This was antigravity or at least anti-mass. I kept my eye on newspapers, but no antigravity stories appeared.

The Air Force has a non-secret that the news media cannot legally report. However, hundreds of people have seen it fly. And fly it can because it uses a gravity nutralization system that makes it weigh 11% of its original weight. The TR-3B has a circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter. The mercury based plasma is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, reducing the weight of the aircraft by 89%, and making it able to outperform and outmaneuver any craft. Like other high performance aircraft, the maneuvers are limited to the ability of the crew to withstand G forces. But, inside the TR-3B the G forces are also reduced by 89%. Thus the crew of the TR-3B can perform a 40G maneuver with the crew feeling 4.2 Gs.

The TR-3Bs propulsion is provided by 3 multimode thrusters mounted at each bottom corner of the triangular platform. The TR-3 is a sub-Mach 9 vehicle until it reaches altitudes above l20,000 feet - then who knows how fast it can go!..."
Electric Spacecraft
http://electricspacecraft.com/bissues.htm

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:25 pm

The description of the mercruy plasma ring for the TR-3B is a Birkeland current description.
They say its so big due to the amount of area it takes to make this work.
However a EU student wil acknowledge that the field effect generator is a Birkeland Current with relativistic speeds.

Also interesting is that this was described 1000 years ago in the Vedic texts.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

GaryN

Unread post by GaryN » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:05 am

250,000 atmospheres? How is that achieved?? I'll believe in alien ships before I'll believe in the TR-3B. :roll:
In order to change an existing paradigm you do not struggle to try and change the problematic model. You create a new model and make the old one obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 am

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =15#p31747

Vortex, 19.47 theory/ Sacred Geometry
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724
Here are some important facts about 19.47 degrees in our solar system and here on earth. Do people realize we have this energy field in us and that it exists in everything including every atom and every star or planet?
Is this an example of an electrogravitics propulsion system utilizing the Merkaba energy field through dipole rotation? Yes, no, or maybe? You get three choices. ;)

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =15#p31815

mague

Unread post by mague » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:23 am

lizzie wrote:http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =15#p31747

Vortex, 19.47 theory/ Sacred Geometry
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17724
Here are some important facts about 19.47 degrees in our solar system and here on earth. Do people realize we have this energy field in us and that it exists in everything including every atom and every star or planet?
Is this an example of an electrogravitics propulsion system utilizing the Merkaba energy field through dipole rotation? Yes, no, or maybe? You get three choices. ;)

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... =15#p31815
The true opposite heart field is expressions of the godly in your body. Its not rotating btw. it rather creates an apple shaped field. My honest opinion ? If someone has such a rotating heart field, then i d think he is in serious (health) trouble.

The real field center is way more up. See the black dot at the heart. The heart field or merkaba is in a different location and smaller. Even my red one is by 50 or more percent to big. To move it down to where it is in the original picture is..in a more traditional view an abomination. Down there is your libido ;) So happy propelling while those eso freaks castrate you.

I also tried to show the apple shaped field. It is able to expand though. I just tried to keep it within DaVinci's proportions.

MrAmsterdam

Unread post by MrAmsterdam » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:39 am

Misses Influx said;
"If you do then what? I read all their books and their claims. And, like I said, it all are just fantasy. No one has been able to conclusively demonstrate electrogravitics."
Im not sure if this fits the subject of electrogravitics, but its too remarkable not to mention it.

Public demonstrations of "UFO" technology!
http://www.keshefoundation.com/spaceexp ... oning.html

In these new systems, natural gravitational and Magnetic field forces are deliberately created and controlled in the reactors, for their used to obtain normal earth like conditions and motion in its solar system (no one has seen wings or jet engines on the planet earth, but it has been in motion for billions of year around its axes and in its solar path).

These types of crafts use the real origin of motion in the universe which are magnetic fields based.
----------------------------------------------------

http://www.keshefoundation.com/spaceexp ... vents.html

Projected Date of presentation

Asia : on 21.3. 2010.

North or South America : on 21.4.2010

Europe : on 21.5.2010

Africa : On 21.6.2010

Australasian : on 21.7.2010

In each of these events full lift of systems and production of bright lights created through interaction of the Magnetic fields and gravitational fields of the system and planetary fields will be demonstrated.

The presentation will follow with a number of audiences for them to be lifted by the system for them to feel for the first time the Gravitational positioning condition.

In these demonstrations there will a vertical lift in seats, not exceeding 200 cm from the surface of the platform.

The events will be organized by a new private and independent company:

The goals of this company will be the production and development of Spacecrafts, reactors and building systems for space exploration, and related services (space-cruises, space travel and "moonwalk" vacations, infrastructure (water, air, energy supply) and Earth-Moon and Earth-Earth transportation services)
Well, let's wait and see what the demonstrations will show us....

Im going to find out how to get the tickets....anyone wanne join me in Europe? ;-)
Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. -Nikola Tesla -1934

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Mague said: The true opposite heart field is expressions of the godly in your body. Its not rotating btw. it rather creates an apple shaped field. My honest opinion? If someone has such a rotating heart field, then i d think he is in serious (health) trouble. The real field center is way more up. See the black dot at the heart. The heart field or merkaba is in a different location and smaller.
Thank you for that.

The hydrogen (solar) atom is also called the heart atom. It is a tube torus

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/100/110anu.html
The first chemical atom selected for examination was an atom of Hydrogen (H). On looking carefully at it, it was seen to consist of six small bodies, contained in an egg-like form, Fig. 1. It rotated with great rapidity on it own axis, vibrating at the same time; the internal bodies performing similar gyrations. The whole atom spins and quivers and has to be steadied before exact observation is possible. The six little bodies are arranged in two sets of three, forming two triangles that are not interchangeable. The lines in the diagram of the atom on the gaseous sub-plane, Figure 1 are not lines of force, but show the two triangles; on a plane surface the interpenetration of the triangles cannot be clearly indicated. The six bodies are not all alike; they each contain three smaller bodies, each of these being an ultimate physical atom or Anu. In two of them the three Anu are arranged in a line, while in the remaining four they are arranged in a triangle.

The Anu is a sun in miniature in its own universe of the inconceivably minute. Each of the seven whorls is connected with one of the Planetary Logoi so that each Planetary Logos has a direct influence playing on the very matter of which all things are constructed. It may be supposed that the three conveying electricity, a differentiation of Fohat, are related to the Solar Logos.

The craft doesn’t spin; it would be by rotating the dipoles. It's called “reverse sub-atomic polarity mechanics" (see below). The skin of the craft is probably monatomic gold. So I think the ET's are right. ;) The ET's also said that gravity had to do with radiation (radiation pressure?)

http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/classe ... dipol.html
Radiation from rotating electric dipole

Movie created by Bill McHargue for PHYS 743, EM2, Fall 1996

The dipole is the black arrow at the origin. The peanut-shaped black surface shows the angular distribution of radiated power, or intensity.

The radiated electric field (blue) and magnetic field (red) are shown in 3-d at selected locations.

The movie clip covers one period of rotation and is best viewed by choosing the continuous loop button. There is no sound.
Quicktime must be installed to view the movie.
http://galileo.phys.virginia.edu/classe ... tdipol.mov

http://www.zpenergy.com/modules.php?nam ... highlight=
Ran across this discussion on the physics of a supposed back-engineered USAF craft and the similarities between its method of inertial mass reduction and that of my invention are striking.

The difference between their design and mine is the difference between the geometry and medium that allows for mass reduction and that which allows for the next step, phase shifting and teleportation.

The connection between the homogeneity of BEC, Superfluid, Monoatomic Elements and the reported 100% homogenous beads of metal found at UFO landing sites needs questioning.

My preffered term for the phenomena of inertial mass reduction is "Superluminal Fluid Displacement" free energy would be termed, "Superluminal Fluid Siphoning".

Mr. Fouche describes the TR-3B's propulsion system as follows:

"A circular, plasma filled accelerator ring called the Magnetic Field Disrupter, surrounds the rotatable crew compartment and is far ahead of any imaginable technology... The plasma, mercury based, is pressurized at 250,000 atmospheres at a temperature of 150 degrees Kelvin, and accelerated to 50,000 rpm to create a super-conductive plasma with the resulting gravity disruption.

The MFD generates a magnetic vortex field, which disrupts or neutralizes the effects of gravity on mass within proximity, by 89 percent

I was skeptical of Mr. Fouche's claims when I first read them, as I'm sure that many of you are, but I was interested enough to do further research on what happens when you spin a plasma at high speeds in a ring (toroidal) configuration. I came across a physics article (sorry, I can't seem to locate the source right now) that described this exact configuration. The article said that, surprisingly, the charged particles of the plasma don't just spin uniformly around the ring, but they tend to take up a synchronized, tightly pitched, helical (screw thread) motion as they move around the ring. This can be understood in a general way as follows: the charged particles moving around the ring act as a current that in turn sets up a magnetic field around the ring. It is a well-known fact that electrons (or ions) tend to move in a helical fashion around magnetic field lines. Although it is a highly complex interaction, it only requires a small leap of faith to believe that the end result of these interactions between the moving charged particles (current) and associated magnetic fields results in the helical motion described above. In other words, the charged particles end up moving in very much the same pattern as the current on a wire tightly wound around a toroidal core.

I thought that this was an interesting fact, but didn't see how it could possibly relate to antigravity, until I ran across the following article: "Guidelines to Antigravity" by Dr. Robert Forward, written in 1962 (available at: http://www.whidbey.com/forward/pdf/tp007.pdf).

Dr. Forward's article describes several little known aspects of Einstein's General Relativity Theory that indicate how moving matter can create unusual gravitational effects. When I saw Figure 5 in Dr. Forward's article, the pieces of the puzzle all fell together. I instantly saw how the moving matter pattern that Dr. Forward describes as necessary to generate a gravitational dipole was exactly the same as the plasma ring pattern described in the physics article discussed above! If Fouche's description is even close to correct, then the TR-3B utilizes this little known loophole in General Relativity Theory to create it's antigravity effects! Even though the TR-3B can only supposedly cancel 89% of gravity (and inertia) today, there is no reason why the technology can't be improved to exceed 100% and achieve true antigravity capability!

In theory, this same moving matter pattern could be mechanically reproduced by mounting a bunch of small gyroscopes all around the larger ring, with their axis on the larger ring, and then spinning both the gyroscopes and the ring at high speeds. However, as Dr. Forward points out any such mechanical system would probably fly apart before any significant antigravity effects could be generated. However, as Dr. Forward states, "By using electromagnetic forces to contain rotating systems, it would be possible for the masses to reach relativistic velocities; thus a comparatively small amount of matter, if dense enough and moving fast enough, could produce usable gravitational effects."

One of Einstein's postulates of GR says that gravitational mass and inertial mass are equivalent. This is consistent with Mr. Fouche's claim that inertial mass within the plasma ring is also reduced by 89%. This would also explain why the vehicle is triangular shaped. Since it still requires conventional thrusters for propulsion, the thrusters would need to be located outside of the "mass reduction zone" or else the mass of the thruster's reaction material would also be reduced, making them terribly inefficient. Since it requires a minimum of 3 legs to have a stable stool, it follows that they would need a minimum of 3 thrusters to have a stable aerospace platform. Three thrusters, located outside of the plasma ring, plus appropriate structural support, would naturally lead to a triangular shape for the vehicle.

What these methods of mass reduction are doing is they are:

Displacing Superluminal Fluid
Reversing subatomic polarity mechanics
Giving energy bands the function of nuclei and vice versa
Last edited by lizzie on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.