Nuclear Decay Varies With Earth-Sun Distance

Plasma and electricity in space. Failure of gravity-only cosmology. Exposing the myths of dark matter, dark energy, black holes, neutron stars, and other mathematical constructs. The electric model of stars. Predictions and confirmations of the electric comet.

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

webolife

Re: Nuclear Decay Varies With Earth-Sun Distance

Post by webolife » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:08 pm

I agree. I was inspired 45 years ago as a highschooler by Bode's Rule and Kepler's harmonics, and have come to see harmonics as a necessary ingredient of any universal or unified field theory. My Centropic Pressure Field Theory is built upon geometric symmetry and harmonics [in a beat ratio of root3 to root2]. Dean Ward [the late Junglelord] further inspired me to look into Tesla and Bucky Fuller, and I'm convinced more than ever that we live in a finely [electrically] tuned musical universe!! :D

I don't so much have a problem with neutrino moderated radiodecay, as I don't really understand neutrinos... does anyone? The centropic action we call decay might be moderated in small finite pulses, and I might be persuaded to name those pulses "neutrino"... :?:
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Lloyd

Post by Lloyd » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:52 am

Web said: I don't so much have a problem with neutrino moderated radiodecay, as I don't really understand neutrinos... does anyone? The centropic action we call decay might be moderated in small finite pulses, and I might be persuaded to name those pulses "neutrino"...
* I believe Miles Mathis thinks neutrinos are waves in the field of photons, like sound is waves in the field of atoms. And he says photons are spinning spheres that travel at the speed of light or less. And if they travel at lower speed, they get hit by others that tend to bring them up to light speed. I guess, if they go over light speed, they tend to bump into others that slow them down a bit.

seasmith

Post by seasmith » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:47 pm

* I believe Miles Mathis thinks neutrinos are waves in the field of photons, like sound is waves in the field of atoms.
_Lloyd
One might think of transitional neutrino as the Pythagorean limma between the electric octive and magnetic circle of fifths,
or not...

~

michaelclarage

Post by michaelclarage » Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:26 am

There are many good reports of the seasonal variations of what is usually referred to as the "Fair Weather Field", that is, the strength of the electric field at the Earth's surface. It is usually around 100 volts per meter. If someone has time to correlate the findings,

http://www.tau.ac.il/~colin/courses/Atm ... lobCir.pdf

or here, if you have access to a good library:
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar ... 9505000815

DoctorGlen

Post by DoctorGlen » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Isotopes apparently may change by electron capture and isomeric transition, and apparent nuclear changes are also seen in alchemical and biological transmutations, some of which may be modeled as Bose-Einstein Condensates (BECs) of transition elements changing their functional appearance as lighter minerals. Any time we extrapolate from current earth conditions to other times and cosmic locations, if we want to think clearly we must keep in mind that we are simply doing a hypothetical mind experiment. Much of modern scientism is simply a belief that widely accepted hypotheses are fact, when in truth they remain merely a utilitarian fiction. It appears to be the nature of consciousness as it is held in the human spirit body, which is I think made of a macroscopic liquid crystal matrix of superconducting BECs, to set up a quasi-stable state with a Meissner field which resists change. When this resistance is finally overcome by a sufficient amount of contradictory sensory observation, the cognitive patterns are temporarily disrupted allowing formation of a new, larger and more accurate paradigm or world view. This process was well described by the French physician Piaget as he observed such stages inherent in human development.

Here are a few illustrative notes that can help us crack open the cosmic eggshell of the limiting beliefs of our age:

Nuclear decay is claimed to have been observed to vary greatly with a number of conditions:

Cobalt radioactivity was abolished at ~2400 degrees Fahrenheit with 3000 V negative (positive for electrical engineers) DC for ~1 minute.
see full story at: http://www.gdr.org/nuclear_half.htm

Note that the earth, even under current quiescent cosmic conditions, has a surplus of electrons with a voltage potential to the ionosphere up to ~400,000 volts with respect to the ionosphere, and lightning plasma can reach a temperature of 53,000 degrees Fahrenheit.

Bound-state b–decay (bb decay) has been theorized and observed in the plasma state. This was first documented in the 1990's with normally stable Dy-163 decaying in a half-life of t½ = 47 days to Ho-163. The Re-187-Os-187 system used to extrapolate hypothetical dating in uniformatarian geology has been found to have instability of Re-187 in a plasma with a half-life of t½ = 33 years (versus the presumed constant of t½ = 42 billion years based on measurements during the current equilibrium era). It would appear that the punctuated equilibrium model should incorporate the notion that the appearance of temporal decimal points in current interpretations could potentially shift a billion-fold with plasma associated geological punctuation.

Fabio Cardone and colleagues at the Institute per Lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati in Rome have observed 10,000 fold increase in the decay of Th-228 under conditions of ultrasonic aqueous cavitation.

read more at: http://www.dinosaurc14ages.com/decay.htm

The rate of fusion reactions is greater when the nuclei are encased in metals than when they are inserted into insulators, and the effect is greater at lower temperatures (J. Phys. G: Nucl. Part. Phys. 32 489). This effect could potentially be enhanced by other conductive media such as a plasma, and even more so by a low temperature superconductor made of BECs, which I hypothesize can coexist with other states of matter without being thermally coupled, and I propose could be the source of some observations leading to the theorizing of dark matter and black holes. Macroscopic BECs act as a single quantum, and so an active galactic nucleus could be a massive Condensate which would act gravitationally from a point while maintaining its full spatial extent, which involves an open lattice about five times less dense than a solid, allowing space for other states of matter to coexist within its superfluid, liquid crystalline structure. This is proposed to include the matter composing biological organisms.

Biological transmutation of the elements has been observed for many decades in a wide range of studies, for example chickens continuing to produce Calcium in eggs without bone loss so long as there is sufficient Magnesium in their Calcium-free diet, and apparently more recent studies have identified some such nuclear physiological processes with the mitochondria.

see the classic book: Biological Transmutation of the Elements (originally published in French, 1966) by Professor C. Louis Kervran

BECs are being linked with DNA which has been observed to increase conductivity of the aqueous third helix by a factor of 10,000 when DNA is capped by BECs. The cytoskeleton, including microtubules which are responsible for cellular structure, organization and movement, are proposed as the only theoretical systemic location for human consciousness to date with an adequate number of loci to potentially accommodate a lifetime of human experience and memory. BECs capping these tubular structures are proposed to dramatically increase conductivity of the water channel contained within becoming an intermediary transducer between the conscious BEC body's superconductivity and the biological body suit's plasma like aqueous electrolytes (from blood plasma to cytoplasm). Remember that Langmuir named what we now know is the 5th state of matter Plasma after its functional similarity to blood plasma. (The other four states in order of increasing heat energy content are Condensates, Solids, Liquids and Gases) And now we are seeing twisted pairs of cosmic Birkeland currents reminiscent of the vascular pairings of our own arteries and veins. As above, so below. We live in a living universe, God's body and blood...

celeste

Then what happens in a highly elliptical orbit?

Post by celeste » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:56 am

If they've measured radioactive decay rates varying with Earth-Sun distance, with Earth itself being in a fairly circular orbit, then what would we expect if we had an object in a much more elliptical orbit? Might that explain this: http://www.spacedaily.com/news/early-sol-00c.html
They think they are measuring how radioactivity changed over time in our solar system. They could just as easily be observing how radioactivity varied with orbit, providing this meteorite was once in a highly elliptical solar system orbit.

RayTomes

Post by RayTomes » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:46 pm

The fluctuation in nuclear decay rates has been studied in Russia since the 1970s.
http://www.cyclesresearchinstitute.org/ ... noll.shtml

In addition to a cycle of a year there are cycles of a month and a day also. These all show that Sun-Earth-Moon configurations are important. The daily cycle shows two periods of 24h0m (relative to Sun) and 23h56m (relative to stars).

I went to Russia in about 1995 and met Shnoll and others. My own analysis of their data showed clear 3 and 6 minute oscillations in decay rates. The periods fluctuate about by about 5%.

Western scientists are far behind.
Ray Tomes
Web site : YouTube : Blog

justcurious

Post by justcurious » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:12 pm

In case you all weren't aware, it's possible to speed up decay right here on Earth.
The US Navy was just awarded a LENR related patent in April (cold fusion is very emotionally loaded, I guess they call it LENR now) for a system that can reduce the half-life of radioactive substances.

http://ecatreport.com/lenr/u-s-navy-rec ... enr-patent
Radioactive materials present a serious threat and danger to the planet because of the length of time it takes them to break down. The radioactive materials are deadly, and simply don’t go away. The Navy’s LENR device, however, shortens the life-span of nuclear waste. It does so by “increasing their rate of emissions”, which burns up the waste much sooner.

I believe this is the patent, http://www.google.com/patents/US8419919
System and method for generating particles

BTW on another note, they Navy were just awarded a patent last week for a LENR (ie cold/warm fusion reactor): https://www.google.com/patents/US20090022256
Method of generating electrical and heat energies via controlled and fail-safe fusion of deuterium in D2O bubbles cycled in radius from energies of ultra-sonic sound and amplitude modulated UHF EM in a narrow liquid D2O reaction gap between a pair of transducers and reactor therefore

Stephen

Post by Stephen » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:12 pm

A Universe without expansion

C. Wetterich
Institut Theoretische Physik Universit¨at Heidelberg
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1303.6878v2.pdf

Abstract
"We discuss a cosmological model where the universe shrinks rather than expands during the
radiation and matter dominated periods. Instead, the Planck mass and all particle masses grow
exponentially. Together with a preceding inflationary phase and a late dark energy dominated epoch
this model is compatible with all observations. The curvature is almost constant during all epochs.
Cosmology has no big bang singularity. There exist other, equivalent choices of field variables for
which the universe shows the usual expansion or is static during the radiation or matter dominated
epochs. For those “field coordinates“ the big bang is singular. Thus the big bang singularity turns
out to be related to a singular choice of field coordinates." ...

In conclusion, we have constructed a “variable gravity universe” whose main characteristic is a strong time variation of the Planck mass or associated gravitational constant. The masses of atoms or electrons vary proportional to the Planck mass. This can replace the expansion of the universe..