The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

Native

Re: The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

Unread post by Native » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

@JeffreyW,
Your explanations still doesn´do anything for me.
How and why did you come up with this theory?
NB: You forgot to reply to my:
NB: I´m more interested in discussing our common formative perception of "the solar system" and the outgoing motion from the galactic center because this really describes how the solar system formation and reformation takes place.
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:21 am

Native wrote:@JeffreyW,
Your explanations still doesn´do anything for me.
How and why did you come up with this theory?
NB: You forgot to reply to my:
NB: I´m more interested in discussing our common formative perception of "the solar system" and the outgoing motion from the galactic center because this really describes how the solar system formation and reformation takes place.
This theory does not cover this. This theory covers the discovery of planet formation being star evolution itself, as a planet is an ancient star and a star is a new planet.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

oz93666

A flaw in Jeffry Molynskie s theory

Unread post by oz93666 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:47 pm

I refer you to page page 20 'Stellar Metamorphosis' . Here Jeff considers the gravity ,forces and pressure inside any body at different distances from the center, He correctly says that an object in the center of the sun will experience no force from gravity, but then makes the error ..." the pressure caused by gravity are non existent at the center" he believes the pressure at the center of the sun is zero. No it's at a maximum due to all the other mass pressing down towards the center.

Native

Unread post by Native » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 am

@JeffreyW,
I am of course aware of the three states of matter and their cooling and boiling points which of course also plays a role in the formation of stars and planets, but this is not what you are describing in Stellar Metamorphosis", is it?
Life makes senses and who could doubt it, if you have no doubt about it. - "Grooks" by Piet Hein - My fellow Danish countryman and also a Natural Philosopher

JeffreyW

Re: A flaw in Jeffry Molynskie s theory

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:50 am

oz93666 wrote:I refer you to page page 20 'Stellar Metamorphosis' . Here Jeff considers the gravity ,forces and pressure inside any body at different distances from the center, He correctly says that an object in the center of the sun will experience no force from gravity, but then makes the error ..." the pressure caused by gravity are non existent at the center" he believes the pressure at the center of the sun is zero. No it's at a maximum due to all the other mass pressing down towards the center.
Well how I figure is that in order for there to be pressure from gravity, there needs to be matter. In the center of young stars like the sun it is vacuum. There is no matter, most of the material is in the surface as either:

Solid, liquid, gas or plasma.

In this theory the Sun is a hollow shell of sorts with no interior.

http://vixra.org/pdf/1301.0109v4.pdf Here is a quick easy to read paper that I wrote overviewing why I take this stance. There is no surface convection. If there was convection then there would be a "nuclear burning core", but since there is no convection, then there is no "nuclear burning core". Since there is no "nuclear burning core" it is not much of a stretch to go ahead and state only what we see, a big balloon of matter.
http://vixra.org/pdf/1711.0206v4.pdf The Main Book on Stellar Metamorphosis, Version 4

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 am

Native wrote:@JeffreyW,
I am of course aware of the three states of matter and their cooling and boiling points which of course also plays a role in the formation of stars and planets, but this is not what you are describing in Stellar Metamorphosis", is it?
Yes it is. Basic thermodynamics phase transitions are the meat and potatoes of this theory. Establishment physicists love to ignore thermodynamics, you know, solids to gases (sublimation), gases to solids (deposition), liquids to gases (evaporation), plasmas to gases (recombination).

As a matter of fact, look at their entire wikipedia article on "stellar evolution". You will not find one single reference to phase transitions. Not one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution

This is no coincidence. Their theories neglect basic understanding of nature in favor of a mix of 17th century pseudo-religious mathematical formulations and fusion science fiction. They completely avoid the middle ground: Thermodynamics.

Any mention of basic thermodynamics on any science forum will get you ridicule and name calling up the wazoo. yet there it is, the elephant in the room.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:28 am

For future reference, stellar metamorphosis states that young stars are hollow. They have not aged enough to form a core or any interior, thus in young stars, they are mostly vacuumous on their interior (very low in pressure). The incredibly large vacuum on the interior of the star pulls in material towards the center making them incredibly round.

The interior vacuum is in equilibrium with the outer vacuum (outer space). As material moves towards the center of the star from plasma recombination, gas deposition and condensation at higher temperatures, the pressure increases. As the pressure increases in the interior from inward moving material, the star will start flaring a lot more because it will try and remain in equilibrium with the environment (outer space). This will happen for many millions of years and the Sun will take up the appearance and structure of a red dwarf star.

Thus in this theory, the Sun is NOT going to expand into a theoretical red giant (which I think are red dwarfs just with their distances miscalculated), it will shrink into a red dwarf for its next stages of evolution and join the ranks with the tens of millions of red dwarfs in our galaxy.

It is up to the reader to decide for themselves though. This theory is VASTLY different than what is taught at school. It is suggested to research all avenues of approach to this, something establishment science forums and institutions will not allow.

They have good descriptions of stars, but their interpretation of how they evolve is haphazard and ill-suited for 21st century natural philosophy.

For those readers who wish to know more, I would like to start classifying stars via their spectrums.

M0V, M1V, M2V, M3V, M4V, M5V, M6V, M7V, M8V, M9V

These are the establishment's classifications for red dwarfs. These are stages the Sun will experience according to stelmeta. After the red dwarf stages it will then move on to brown dwarf stages. Remember, to establishment pseudo-religion stars cannot lose mass and shrink. This is absurd. If something is radiating, it is losing mass. That is basic mass-energy equivalence principle and is common knowledge. http://vixra.org/pdf/1311.0127v1.pdf

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 am

You will not find one single reference to phase transitions.
:roll: And why would they, when it is assumed that plasma is all there is. :roll: argumentum ad ignorantiam. Who is going to take the time to check?
Their theories neglect basic understanding of nature in favor of a mix of 17th century pseudo-religious mathematical formulations and fusion science fiction. They completely avoid the middle ground: Thermodynamics.
:roll: Tearing down other people will not build you up! You are good at finding fault in others, while ignoring your very serious flaws, ie., lack of scientific method , and hostile attitude to those who question your hypothesis.

http://m.iopscience.iop.org/0029-5515/1/2/001

http://arxiv.org/abs/nucl-th/0610007

Science attempts to apply some of the following criteria:

1) Skepticism of unsupported claims

2) Combination of an open mind with critical thinking

3) Attempts to repeat experimental results.

4) Requires testability

5) Seeks out falsifying data that would disprove a hypothesis

6) Uses descriptive language

7) Performs controlled experiments

8) Self-correcting

9) Relies on evidence and reason

10) Makes no claim for absolute or certain knowledge

11) Produces useful knowledge

Pseudoscience and religion relies on some of the following criteria:

1) Has a negative attitude to skepticism

2) Does not require critical thinking

3) Does not require experimental repeatability

4) Does not require tests

5) Does not accept falsifying data that would disprove a hypothesis

6) Uses vague language

7) Relies on anecdotal evidence

8) No self-correction

9) Relies on belief and faith

10) Makes absolute claims

11) Produces no useful knowledge

Any mention of basic thermodynamics on any science forum will get you ridicule and name calling
:roll:

Evidently not! http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=

Maybe study this: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

oz93666

Unread post by oz93666 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:41 am

JeffreyW wrote:
oz93666 wrote:I refer you to page page 20 'Stellar Metamorphosis' . Here Jeff considers the gravity ,forces and pressure inside any body at different distances from the center, He correctly says that an object in the center of the sun will experience no force from gravity, but then makes the error ..." the pressure caused by gravity are non existent at the center" he believes the pressure at the center of the sun is zero. No it's at a maximum due to all the other mass pressing down towards the center.
Well how I figure is that in order.....
Rather than get into specifics of the sun , if you examine page 20 which deals with any celestial body , I think you will agree there is an error when you jump from there being no gravity at the center to saying ,hence no pressure.
I have to say your theory of stellar metamorphosis must be the most important realization in the field of astrophysics, perhaps, ever.
I have only been aware of it for only two weeks , but it has sunk into my bones now , and it seems the only sensible view.
This theory is so important and will have such an impact , that I think you have earned the right to redefine the Nomenclature used for stars/planets from its current muddled condition. I respectfully submit a few ideas....

Stars are of three categories
the first category are the wandering stars ('rogue planets') only these should now be called Planets (Gk. wandering star)
second category are the 'captured stars' (Earth ,Jupiter) a new word is needed for them
third category are 'capturing stars' (sun) a new word is needed.

I will now go an examine the extraordinary idea that the sun is hollow!! This really sounds too much.
Take no heed of the establishment, I am convinced that when history is written you will be counted as one of the great geniuses of astrophysics.

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:11 pm

oz93666 wrote:
Stars are of three categories
the first category are the wandering stars ('rogue planets') only these should now be called Planets (Gk. wandering star)
second category are the 'captured stars' (Earth ,Jupiter) a new word is needed for them
third category are 'capturing stars' (sun) a new word is needed.
Make up the words! Invent them! I will use them! Preferrably use words that have Latin/Greek prefixes/suffixes... instead of people. Using people's names is too egotistical. I used stellar "metamorphosis" because I thought of butterflies. eggs to caterpillars to pupae to butterflies! Not the "wolynski" theory that is dumb! LOL

Remember though they are also stepped. Like Jupiter is its own solar system that was captured into a much younger/larger system.

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 pm

I was thinking more along the lines of...

Welcome to... the Jeff Star!!! :D He figured out what it was, now this is what we call home!!!

You don't like that? :oops:

OK, I'll shut up now. ;)
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:53 pm

CharlesChandler wrote:I was thinking more along the lines of...

Welcome to... the Jeff Star!!! :D He figured out what it was, now this is what we call home!!!

You don't like that? :oops:

OK, I'll shut up now. ;)
hahhahaha... I'm sure aliens have already named it something else. lol Oh wait, those don't exist! Humans are the superior race in the universe! LOL

CharlesChandler

Unread post by CharlesChandler » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:54 pm

JeffreyW wrote:Humans are the superior race in the universe!
No, there are definitely superior races out there. But we'll never see them. The reason? Why would a superior race come here??? Look around you. The only reason I can think of is that they might drop in just to see which one of them won the lottery on how long Obamacare lasted. :D Other than that, they'll just flick us the alien bird while they zoom on past to a nicer place... :D
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll spend the rest of the day sitting in a small boat, drinking beer and telling dirty jokes.

Volcanoes
Astrophysics wants its physics back.
The Electromagnetic Nature of Tornadic Supercell Thunderstorms

JeffreyW

Unread post by JeffreyW » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:45 pm

CharlesChandler wrote:
JeffreyW wrote:Humans are the superior race in the universe!
No, there are definitely superior races out there. But we'll never see them. The reason? Why would a superior race come here??? Look around you. The only reason I can think of is that they might drop in just to see which one of them won the lottery on how long Obamacare lasted. :D Other than that, they'll just flick us the alien bird while they zoom on past to a nicer place... :D
I think aliens have been here. I don't mean to go as off topic as I am going right now, but there was this one story I remember from a gentlemen that worked at a small bakery in New York. He was closing up shop one evening, you know, locking the front door to his shop and he turned around and saw a craft with little "men" hopping about in a field in front of his shop. He said they were reaching towards the ground with tiny silver looking spoons and taking the soil. Like, they were taking soil samples.

The part that gets me is that they had a bit larger heads, skinny bodies and they were "hopping" as if they were human astronauts on the Moon. It seems to me their home world, as least that species, was probably a tad bit larger than Earth (more gravitation). Well, the guy that told the story was genuine. He tells people that all the time but nobody believes him. The people just hopped back into their craft and left as if nothing happened. Like a routine event really.

I guess I'm stating this because like, with our own theories of star science, you know, being all different and everything... I guess fear has a lot to do with it. People are scared to death of new things, even if those "things" are older, more evolved and BETTER than our current understanding/worldview. I'm starting to believe that some people just don't have the personal emotional reservoir to be able to handle new insight. It would shake up their minds too much, cause too much discomfort.

Sparky

Unread post by Sparky » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 pm

Why would a superior race come here?
lotsoevidencethattheyarehere.... ;)

Proof?Theydon'tusethespacebar!!! :D
"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
"Doubt is not an agreeable condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire