Geology - cosmetics corrections

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

kevin

Re: Geology - cosmetics corrections

Unread post by kevin » Mon May 19, 2008 1:44 pm

If you watch the geology of an area, and then follow what past cultures have constructed upon that geology, You begin to sense a connection and realise an interaction.
The geology of an area was created by a system that has structure and follows pathways .
Is it not feasable that a system of creation will have a symbiotic relationship and affinity with that which it created?

I say it has pathways obviously because of how I and other dowsers follow these pathways, often reffered to as dragon trails or serpent trails.
I will try to briefly explain why this is,
We are hunters, we have senses that are partly dormant which can be utilised in hunting, tracking devices.
When you follow these invisable winding trails they appear as sinuous snake like trails, they are in fact flowing from circulation to circulation of alternate clockwise and anti-clock circulations that are around local vector points, those points have a pre-dominant cross feature of four directions at ninty degrees to each other, and each adjoining points four dominant cross angles vary from its neighbours in all directions about them, sometimes the dominant flow is in alignment and thus passes through the next point.
You would therefore swear you were following the trail of an invisable snake or dragon.

As I am convinced that the matrix structure of all of this never, ever,ever moves, it is reasonable to think that the resultant geology will reveal this, IF YOU RECOGNISE the nature and existance of an underlying system of the aether flowing along a lattice structure.
As we have not had any past evidence presented at all, either by deception or ignorance, it is understandable that no connection has been investigated.
I am in nobodys employ, not restricted by any agreements to any organisation, and I am not trying to write a book or anything, I first and foremost DO NOT LIE.
I can track the flows, limestone is perhaps the best clue to follow, it is composed of cocoliths, tiny flying saucer like covered sea creatures that shed these scales that eventually form limestone.
Unbelievable numbers of these are involved with a cubic inch of limestone.
That which made them, has a relationship with them, it , the limestone appears as a sponge to the flows of stuff, storing and diverting along its pathways the flows.
It must make sense that whatever the condition of a given area over millions of years finds itself exposed to, if the flows are still travelling in roughly the same directions certain repeatable features will be evident, if anyone looks for them with the correct mindset in their head, I do.
Watch how many ancient sites are placed on limestone, and then limestone is used to construct, and differeing types of limestone than is just readily available out of the surrounding areas.
The pyramids are a class example, its the position and material of construction that is most important.
The positioning and surveying of layout will be an absolute doddle, to the likes of me, if you look at the Egyptian drawings left, think dowser, I do.
Think sacred geometry that is in our hands, litterally, look at them showing that with the palms of their hands raised and facing each other, look at the staffs and ankh, one held down into positive by their leg side, the other up into negative, but most of all look at the materials employed and the geology of the area .
It's all made by an electric universe , all we need do is recognise it,AGAIN.
Kevin,,,,all my personal opinion.

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Mon May 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Webolife,
I can ask no more than you listen, as I do to others.
With all respect, all this talk of tectonic plate movements etc, please ask yourself,
WHAT reference point do they utilise to measure against?
Instead try and think about matter been formed and dissolved at specific boundary areas of flows, hence a continent could litterally appear to move, but it wouldn't move, just grow on one side and dissolve away on the other.
the movement then up and down would depend on the local area of pressure of gravity acting upon that area, that pressure could alter fast as transfers across universe alter the input flows along specific alignments into a spherical globe, with raises in gravity pressure pushing down matter, just imagine the crust of the globe similer to a balloon, and it been subjected to push and pull at points all around it.
The very substance of matter could also become fluid like under certain conditions of alteration in balances of positive and negative.
Things such as tower blocks could simply turn to dust if subjected by a beam of such?
especially if that beam was precisely positional , and a strong flow of negative would crash to earth through a tower block, turning all in its path to dust, nasty weapon it sure would be?
Kevin

webolife

Unread post by webolife » Mon May 19, 2008 3:20 pm

Grey Cloud,
Pensees 72 is a great passage! Pascal influenced my thinking a lot earlier and deeper than I had imagined.
I last read that passage in 1969 in French, but it is as familiar as yesterday, though in English!
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon May 19, 2008 3:30 pm

webolife wrote:Grey Cloud,
Pensees 72 is a great passage! Pascal influenced my thinking a lot earlier and deeper than I had imagined.
I last read that passage in 1969 in French, but it is as familiar as yesterday, though in English!
Glad you liked it. It's actually a very long passage, longer than most of the others. I got it from here but it's available in English at various places:
http://oregonstate.edu/instruct/phl302/ ... tents.html.

His type of religion involves a bit too much misery and readiness to suffer for me, otherwise I enjoyed his thinking.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

Grey Cloud

Unread post by Grey Cloud » Mon May 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Kevin,
I was intrigued by your comments on the Egyptians (with the staff and the ankh) and the stuff about limestone.
I know the Egyptians used limestone in their temples and other constructions, they also used granite for its acoustic properties. Any thoughts on granite?
I don't know whether you are familiar with Carl Munck?
http://www.greatdreams.com/gem1.htm

He seems to saying similar things to you about energy lines and the position of ancient buildings etc.

I don't know if this is relevant but a few years ago I saw a series of three paintings depicting the temptation of the Buddha (might have been in a Joseph Campbell vid).
Basically Gautama has just achieved Buddhahood and a demon has turned up to tempt him.
Scene 1 - The Buddha is sat cross-legged with his hands in his lap and refuses the first temptation.
Scene 2 - The Buddha is sat cross-legged with his hands in his lap and refuses the second temptation.
Scene 3 - The Buddha is sat cross-legged with one hand/finger touching the ground, he refuses the third temptation and dismisses the demon.
I remember seeing it and thinking 'he's just earthed himself'.
If I have the least bit of knowledge
I will follow the great Way alone
and fear nothing but being sidetracked.
The great Way is simple
but people delight in complexity.
Tao Te Ching, 53.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu May 22, 2008 8:14 pm

Thanks Moses for your advice.

I opened a new thread - “The Grand Canyon formation” under “Planetary Science”.
Hopefully it’s going to be fun and interesting discussion.
You are all invited.

Cheers

seasmith

Re: Geology - Ringing Rocks

Unread post by seasmith » Wed May 28, 2008 1:56 pm

&
Kevin,

Your allusion above to "living rocks" reminded me of an experience years back in the American Rocky mountains.
After a few days of fasting (don't ask) we climbed straight up the back of mt. Antero, ( a sacred point on the Hopi 'vision trail'). From the peak, gazing a thousand miles south along the Continental Divide, i could see a vibrant emanation, glowing and pulsing out from the jagged geologic edge like some multi-layered and hued Kirlian spectrograph.
The effect persisted for the hour or two up there and, in spite of full working knowledge of piezoelectric effects, the impression was absolutely that of a 'living force'.

Thank you for reawakening that memory.
s

~

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed May 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Seasmith,
Perhaps we are all remembering something long forgotten?

There does appear to be a connection with fasting, or depletion of enrgy and the connection to available energies.
When you climb up a mountain as such, you somewhat relax and clear your mind, I have experienced this myself several times.
I can put myself directly upon the nodal points of the system I seemingly easily detect.
If the two alternating varients of flow that are detectable centre onto one of these nodal points, then the most amazing feelings and visions can occur.
This is extremely difficult to verbalise, as it is ever so personal , and how do you actually describe the indescribable?

I stood on such a spot a few days ago, not on a hill site , but more relevant to this thread in a church sited directly on top of a rich seam of ironstone.
The church was a St Michaels, and I consider the current relevant to this name of church can be almost classed as male, with St Marys churchs sited on the female current.
At the church both currents met, precisely behind the alter area where the priest stands.
I almost passed out on this spot, and I am very accustomed to the two flows.
The village is a site for a quarry of ironstone, known in Oxfordshire where I live as hortonstone, but this quarry is in a village called Great Tew.
Ironstone, granite and limestone have a symbiotic relationship with the twin flows , I can identify the difference of the flows by spin direction of my rods and by actually THINKING which flow I am encountering.
They tend to twine together like two encircling snakes at such nodal points, very very amazing.
You are fortunate to have experienced such a point, most of the cathedrals of England and France have these points, I have been to many, the labyrinths are the two flows twining together, again an amazing feeling to follow them with dowsing rods.
In France the people watch in awe, Le sorcier is usually heard.
It's an amazing wonderfull universe , this alive electrical universe, really wonderfull.
kevin

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Wed May 28, 2008 2:41 pm

Seasmith ,
I should have added a link to the church, it is St Michael and ALL SAINTS.
If you think of the christian saints in the same manner as other civilizations have named gods, then this place does indeed enclose ALL SAINTS.
There are four nodal points within the church, and many flows from variant alignments converge into them, and re-emitt .
http://www.thornber.net/england/htmlfiles/greattew.html
Kevin

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Wed May 28, 2008 8:39 pm

What about Geology ?

kevin

Unread post by kevin » Thu May 29, 2008 12:20 am

Rangerover777,
With respect,
The whole system is acting in a symbiotic living manner.
I did put about the relevant geology of the area I was talking of, ironstone, rich red.
It is not a either or neither situation, unless each interaction is recognised and wound into a complex understanding , then the big picture will never be seen.
This site is about the electric universe , is it not?
Kevin

JoeTB

Unread post by JoeTB » Thu May 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Here is the best animation I've seen on the reality of pangea: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... arth&hl=en

You can do away with the earth being out of balance, and trying to figure out which side the land was on, etc.

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Thu May 29, 2008 8:42 pm

For some reason if you take the continents and puzzle back together
they fit quite nicely. What is not clear is if they where connected together
many billions years a go and gradually spread apart, then where came all this
oceans floor between them ? Could it be that earth is growing ?
Could it be that earth was much smaller to begin with ?
Could it be that water are being produce here on earth, and what was needed
in the beginning was the right chemical combination that keep reproducing itself ?
Like some type of “Water Seeds” ?

Or could it be that the plate tectonic faults are actually new earth that push up from below
the lithosphere and expand our earth ?

It seems like most of the earthquakes are “snapping” upward. Like the last tsunami - the
ocean floor raised 30 ft. - 100 ft. along 700 miles (if I’m not wrong), only one side of
it, so now when you look under water what you see if a cliff, very long one.

Something is very unclear here, that leaves vacuum for new thoughts and discoveries.

Cheers

rangerover777

Unread post by rangerover777 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:53 pm

When I was young we use to bike a few miles through the fields to a place we
called “triangulars valley”, so much why ? Since it was like a small canyon inside
a flat plateau that all the ridges and creeks that came down were triangulars. You can see
these formations in their millions around the globe, between mountains, rivers even small
hills have these triangular shape.

Recently when I’m driving in a terrain area, where the natural hills were cut for the
road to pass, I observe a pattern of uplifting layers of soil and rocks, depending on
how the hill was sliced. If you can imagine a flat plateau and then a force from underneath
start to push up, then the layers are tilting in such a way that on one side you can see
the curving up layers (which the top layer become part of the top of the hill) and on the
other side of the hill you can see the sharp cut where most of the uplift occurred.
And that create a triangular shape, of course this is a 2D explanation, since in reality
this uplift or the force from below, can stretched several hundred meters or hundreds
of kilometers. And when it occurs it creates “sub uplifts” which we called ridges & creeks,
that going down the hill or mountain.

The interesting thing is that they all exhibit a triangular shape (give or take), almost
From every angle you look at them. And all these formations have this angled layers of
rocks (if you slice them in the right place).

These are actually very delicate formations, that the Plate Tectonic theory cannot be
accounted for (it’s like pulling out a thorn w/ a boxing glove…). The plates according
to geologists creates huge sections of the earth and by sliding aside (when there is no
evidence of a sideway force that can push a whole plate as one chunk).
But even if it was the case, how a hill 1,000 Km inside the plate could be affected by
the adjacent plate “collision” ? How these delicate triangular ridges, creeks, mountains
canyons and small hills could be made ?

What pushes them up or pulling them down, that can creates such a fine texture ?
What these forces are made of and how they originated ?
Are there any “mediums” between the original force the lithosphere ?
If these fine imprints that appears on all the rocky planets and creates these triangular
shapes have something in common ? And why triangular and not other shapes ?
And why do they look like a tree or a fern or lightning bolt from above ?

It is obvious to me that something in our geology went wrong, unless I’m missing
something. Maybe someone can advice (it’s hard to believe that the “Big Bolt” theory
is responsible for the small hill that I see through my window…). I hope there are
other explanations.

Cheers.

Finchcliff

Unread post by Finchcliff » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:35 am

I'm not sure where you live, but try reading the ebook at http://www.theimpactandexitevent.com (its free). There seems to be some information in there pertaining to your posting.