Myths & Secrets

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

mague

Re: Myths & Secrets

Unread post by mague » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:21 am

Lloyd wrote:* I think it's the symbolists who are insane. I think they're likely deluded, though they think they're the chosen ones with all the secret knowledge.
* Thanks for the video link. See http://divinecosmos.com/ for further info about such things in recent articles there. It discusses symbolism that was used during the superbowl half-time show and before that discusses some of the major secret societies that seem to be behind such symbolism. I think they're deluded in thinking that symbolism gives them power etc.
Symbols work very well. Within cultural context at least. Culture is an artificial reality and its possible to manipulate it. Ever seen one of those street signs. They are a white triangle with a red border and a little black car on it falling down a cliff. Its possible to ignore it, but most people wont. Thats a forced reaction based on fear. Fear is well studied and its possible to creatre a picture that triggers mutliple fears. I am not going to popst an example.. But such a picture will scare away almost all people. Thats basically as effcient as to hide a airplane from radar.

The example with the car over cliff is not only cultural, but also triggers a basic instinct. Thats how tyranny works since millenia. Symbols are alos powering group dynamics. Cross, fish, half moon, skulls, banners etc. Good or bad, the one on top of the group gains power.

Another thing is that mind works best with pictures. Ever used your fingers when adding numbers ? They serve as signals, placeholders or memory hook. Well used it enhances the mind, miss used it helps to control.

Last but not least symbols can be time capsules. Good example is the disc on Voyager.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:56 am

Lloyd wrote:* I think it's the symbolists who are insane. I think they're likely deluded, though they think they're the chosen ones with all the secret knowledge.
* Thanks for the video link. See http://divinecosmos.com/ for further info about such things in recent articles there. It discusses symbolism that was used during the superbowl half-time show and before that discusses some of the major secret societies that seem to be behind such symbolism. I think they're deluded in thinking that symbolism gives them power etc.
Thanks for that link, and I agree with the notion that they are deluded to some extent as I'm sure most of the societies are only perpetuating the actual mythology(ies) without actually understanding any of the science behind it that could give them 'power'.

As Mague mentioned though there is power that can be had from the symbolism itself, especially such that is truly ingrained in the human psyche.

I have personally found that even people completely unaware of the symbolism frequently make statements or carry out actions that reflect that symbolism, and they do tend to be more 'pliable' when I use certain symbolism myself.

It's almost as if subconsciously they recognize those symbols and it acts like a 'security blanket' of sorts making them more comfortable listening and believing what is being said to them, though that is purely speculation on my part and no actual scientific quality research has been done, lol.

On another note if Ed Leedskalnin could figure out how to harness such real power I'm sure at least one or two of these societies(or the highest orders within them anyways) have figured it out too.

I have no clue what that means for the world though and that is what honestly drives me insane as I have spent my whole life trying to know everything there is/was to know about geopolitics and recent human history(last 150 years or so) and I have for a long time thought I knew exactly what was going on in the world.

Now I just don't know what's up or down in the world anymore. Which apparently makes me normally insane... lol.

Oh well, as the saying goes 'whatever will be, will be'. :)
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:34 pm

To help with the references to the 'Clock' in the symbolism I highly recommend a song by underground artist Logic entitled "Clock on the Wall":

Logic: Clock on the Wall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnlr1TTYD0

Bear in mind that like virtually all musical artists in every song out there Logic is speaking from the perspective of Mars, the original Man. The women of course are Venus(and possibly our Earth at times), as Lowkey say's in one of his songs 'a different woman for each day of the week'.(The Eagles also refer to this in 'Take it Easy' with 7 women - 4 want to stone me, 2 want to own me, one says she's a friend of mine...)

The Wall is the same referenced by Pink Floyd with the 'brick in the wall', Oasis with 'Wonderwall', numerous artists talking about their backs being against the wall or being 'off the wall', etc.

Also in Theory of a Deadman's lyric video for 'Hurricane' you can see the writing on the wall as the beautiful blue eyed woman with white and black hair tears the lyrics off the wall, and occasionally reverses and puts them back on, presumably in the 'Eye of the Storm'. ;)

'Hurricane' lyric video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQcmFZ5A8X8

The Writing is on the Wall, can you see it yet?

Maybe you've been blinded by the light so you just can't see it... :lol:
The difference between a Creationist and a believer in the Big Bang is that the Creationists admit they are operating on blind faith... Big Bang believers call their blind faith "theoretical mathematical variables" and claim to be scientists rather than the theologists they really are.

Lloyd

Unread post by Lloyd » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm

* There's interesting info posted at http://divinecosmos.com but, unfortunately, I think it's likely connected to the NESARA claims, which I think are nonsense. It seems that NESARA is part of the military-industrial complex.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Lloyd wrote:* There's interesting info posted at http://divinecosmos.com but, unfortunately, I think it's likely connected to the NESARA claims, which I think are nonsense. It seems that NESARA is part of the military-industrial complex.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of David Wilcock's ET theories although I do believe the inspiration for the whole modern concept of ET's/'aliens' stems from the planetary activities of the past. I'm not really giving him much credibility right now but I always keep an open mind, clearly... haha.

At this time though I'm questioning damn near everything as looking back at "official" human history it's hard to ignore all the repeating patterns that tie into the symbolism and mythology, as if the mythology has been relived over and over and over again with different names and different dates and different variations of the same symbols and myths(and not within the realm of random probability to my Mind).

I'm not suggesting that all of human history has been steered by some secret order behind the scenes or that all of human history is a lie but I am wondering just how much emphasis Napoleon Bonaparte meant to impart on his statement that history was just a "pack of lies" that was agreed upon.

Or how much emphasis should be put on Thomas Jefferson's statement "A morsel of genuine history is a thing so rare as to be always valuable."

The people and dates of the history may be true but our modern versions of that history have to be written by somebody... and like with electoral processes it's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes - or in this case writes the "official" perception of history and prints and publishes and indoctrinates with it.

Anyways there is a really good tune from Skriblah called "Belly of the East"(like 'Terror from/of the East?') which I think goes well here, particularly the Terra Firma symbol(6 pointed star) at the beginning and on Skriblah's t-shirt -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8K83ST73E

On a side note I kind of feel like him in that video right now... :lol:

But yeah the symbolism is more than just a typical propaganda metaphor, as the mural he likes to rap in front of shows.

Too bad there wasn't really some magic sunglasses that would expose everything in such Black and White manner.

mague

Unread post by mague » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:05 am

CTJG 1986 wrote:
Lloyd wrote:* There's interesting info posted at http://divinecosmos.com but, unfortunately, I think it's likely connected to the NESARA claims, which I think are nonsense. It seems that NESARA is part of the military-industrial complex.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of David Wilcock's ET theories although I do believe the inspiration for the whole modern concept of ET's/'aliens' stems from the planetary activities of the past. I'm not really giving him much credibility right now but I always keep an open mind, clearly... haha.
There is a bit more to it. There is even some real physics.

Energy has a memory effect. Depending on the environment it take more or less time for the energy to return to its default form.

For now there is no physical proof, only observation, because this belongs to "spiritual science" or religion if you want.
However, a 500 year old three that dies has its marks and scars. Those have the memory of storms, lightning and other events. The energy has a pattern while alive and after death. It take a very long time till those memories disolve.

An ice cube melts, but the water has the memory of the qube for a short time.

Anything out there is similar and so memories may survive for a certain period. Selfaware memories may survive for a very long time theoretically.

Withing the context of "memory effects of energy " ancient mummification does make sense. Within this context it is possible to incarnate or leave the planet or to land on earth. It may be based on decades of trained mind/consciousness. It may be a highly compressed memory from a trauma like a violent death, as in bursting planet planet/star for example.

Within the EU it makes even more sense, because there is a huge network of flowing energy to travel on.

Unfortunately there is not much to bridge science and consciousness at the moment.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:51 am

mague wrote:
CTJG 1986 wrote:
There is a bit more to it. There is even some real physics.

Energy has a memory effect. Depending on the environment it take more or less time for the energy to return to its default form.

For now there is no physical proof, only observation, because this belongs to "spiritual science" or religion if you want.
However, a 500 year old three that dies has its marks and scars. Those have the memory of storms, lightning and other events. The energy has a pattern while alive and after death. It take a very long time till those memories disolve.

An ice cube melts, but the water has the memory of the qube for a short time.

Anything out there is similar and so memories may survive for a certain period. Selfaware memories may survive for a very long time theoretically.

Withing the context of "memory effects of energy " ancient mummification does make sense. Within this context it is possible to incarnate or leave the planet or to land on earth. It may be based on decades of trained mind/consciousness. It may be a highly compressed memory from a trauma like a violent death, as in bursting planet planet/star for example.

Within the EU it makes even more sense, because there is a huge network of flowing energy to travel on.

Unfortunately there is not much to bridge science and consciousness at the moment.

I agree with you in principle on that and suggest that if you haven't reviewed it yet(seems unlikely, lol) the work of Professor William A. Tiller may provide at least some interesting ideas on the 'new physics' and the imprinting of conscious energy into objects and spaces which ties into this 'energy memory' principle.

I believe I got this paper including a report from William Tiller from here on TB somewhere originally but it's always good to refresh your memory -

Conscious Acts of Creation: The Emergence of a New Physics -

http://www.wholistichealingresearch.com ... wnload.pdf

As I said before I do believe this is ingrained in our human psyche and memory and as such it will manifest itself naturally at times and the entire modern concept of ET/alien life-forms(like many 'paranormal' phenomena) is built out of those subconscious memories and symbolism. But it has been at least somewhat guided by the whole Hollywood 'sci-fi' industry starting in the early 50's after the 'Roswell incident' that I personally believe to have been the crash of a prototype 'Tesla Electromagnetic Flying Saucer', completely man-made technology.

I do believe it's entirely possible that intelligent lifeforms exist in other places in our universe and I don't rule out the possibility of some alien involvement somewhere along the way but I do see most of this alleged "alien" technology that is commonly used as "proof" that they exist is entirely within the realm of human invention.

Dismissing that stuff as 'alien' technology is playing right into the massive propaganda system they have employed alongside the Hollywood sci-fi industry to convince everyone that such technology is beyond the reach of primitive, feeble human minds.

We are after-all just big apes, no?

Anyways I'll leave with some prophetic words from an artist named 'Nate' -

"Let's build a new foundation, start with communication, and if you're on this thing, you're on the same vibration;
Only then can we create something amazing, identity is the key with the right education;
I'm sick of sitting waiting, we need a bunch of brave men who can stand up and look into the Eyes of Satan;
Or any corporation or anyone that's hating, or anything that's blocking us from our destination;
Teach the youth the truth about who they are, they're not gangsters or hoes, they're all superstars;
We need some unity, no one in a different class, you wanna know your future get to know your past;
..."

From the song "Building" featuring Cyclonious and Dark Matter(yeah, lol) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt28Ix2vBVA

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:48 pm

I just recalled the so called 'Mother Shipton Prophecy' published in 1448 and gave it a few readings over and I do believe it is a quite detailed account of more-or-less the entire procession of events that occurred between Mars, Venus, Saturn, etc.

Worth at least a symbolic reading. ;)

And now a word, in uncouth rhyme
Of what shall be in future time
Then upside down the world shall be
And gold found at the root of tree

All England's sons that plough the land
Shall oft be seen with Book in hand
Great houses stand in far flung vale
All covered o'er with snow and hail

A carriage without horse will go
Disaster fill the world with woe.
In London, Primrose Hill shall be
In centre hold a Bishop's See

Around the world men's thoughts will fly
Quick as the twinkling of an eye.
And water shall great wonders do
How strange. And yet it shall come true.

Through towering hills proud men shall ride
No horse or ass move by his side.
Beneath the water, men shall walk
Shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.

And in the air men shall be seen
In white and black and even green
A great man then, shall come and go
For prophecy declares it so.

In water, iron, then shall float
As easy as a wooden boat
Gold shall be seen in stream and stone
In land that is yet unknown.

And England shall admit a Jew
You think this strange, but it is true
The Jew that once was held in scorn
Shall of a Christian then be born.

A house of glass shall come to pass
In England. But Alas, alas
A war will follow with the work
Where dwells the Pagan and the Turk

These states will lock in fiercest strife
And seek to take each others life.
When North shall thus divide the south
And Eagle build in Lions mouth

Then tax and blood and cruel war
Shall come to every humble door.
Three times shall lovely sunny France
Be led to play a bloody dance

Before the people shall be free
Three tyrant rulers shall she see.
Three rulers in succession be
Each springs from different dynasty.

Then when the fiercest strife is done
England and France shall be as one.
The British olive shall next then twine
In marriage with a German vine.

Men walk beneath and over streams
Fulfilled shall be their wondrous dreams.
For in those wondrous far off days
The women shall adopt a craze

To dress like men, and trousers wear
And to cut off their locks of hair
They'll ride astride with brazen brow
As witches do on broomsticks now.

And roaring monsters with man atop
Does seem to eat the verdant crop
And men shall fly as birds do now
And give away the horse and plough.

There'll be a sign for all to see
Be sure that it will certain be.
Then love shall die and marriage cease
And nations wane as babes decrease

And wives shall fondle cats and dogs
And men live much the same as hogs.
In nineteen hundred and twenty six
Build houses light of straw and sticks.

For then shall mighty wars be planned
And fire and sword shall sweep the land.
When pictures seem alive with movements free
When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea,

When men like birds shall scour the sky
Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.
For those who live the century through
In fear and trembling this shall do.

Flee to the mountains and the dens
To bog and forest and wild fens.
For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore

And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.
A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die

Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.
For seven days and seven nights
Man will watch this awesome sight.

The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

And flooding waters, rushing in
Will flood the lands with such a din
That mankind cowers in muddy fen
And snarls about his fellow men.

He bares his teeth and fights and kills
And secrets food in secret hills
And ugly in his fear, he lies
To kill marauders, thieves and spies.

Man flees in terror from the floods
And kills, and rapes and lies in blood
And spilling blood by man kinds hands
Will stain and bitter many lands

And when the dragon's tail is gone,
Man forgets, and smiles, and carries on
To apply himself - too late, too late
For mankind has earned deserved fate.

His masked smile - his false grandeur,
Will serve the Gods their anger stir.
And they will send the Dragon back
To light the sky - his tail will crack

Upon the earth and rend the earth
And man shall flee, King, Lord, and serf.
But slowly they are routed out
To seek diminishing water spout

And men will die of thirst before
The oceans rise to mount the shore.
And lands will crack and rend anew
You think it strange. It will come true.

And in some far off distant land
Some men - oh such a tiny band.
Will have to leave their solid mount
And span the earth, those few to count,

Who survives this (unreadable) and then
Begin the human race again.
But not on land already there
But on ocean beds, stark, dry and bare

Not every soul on Earth will die
As the Dragons tail goes sweeping by.
Not every land on earth will sink
But these will wallow in stench and stink

Of rotting bodies of beast and man
Of vegetation crisped on land.
But the land that rises from the sea
Will be dry and clean and soft and free

Of mankinds dirt and therefore be
The source of man's new dynasty.
And those that live will ever fear
The dragons tail for many year

But time erases memory
You think it strange. But it will be.
And before the race is built anew
A silver serpent comes to view

And spew out men of like unknown
To mingle with the earth now grown.
Cold from its heat and these men can
Enlighten the minds of future man.

To intermingle and show them how
To live and love and thus endow
The children with the second sight.
A natural thing so that they might

Grow graceful, humble and when they do
The Golden Age will start anew.
The dragon's tail is but a sign
For mankind's fall and man's decline.

And before this prophecy is done
I shall be burned at the stake, at one
My body singed and my soul set free
You think I utter blasphemy
You're wrong. These things have come to me
This prophecy will come to be.

CTJG 1986

Unread post by CTJG 1986 » Tue May 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Although all of his works are of very great interest to this subject matter I would highly recommend for any TB/EU/PC 'enthusiast' primarily the reading of Aleister Crowley's "Tannhäuser", specifically of interest starting on what for the link below is page 13/84 which begins with -
"The evil and averse" HATHOOR "or" VENUS "who hath risen in the place of the Great Goddess, lifteth up her voice and chanted: ..."
http://www.outercol.org/pdf/tannhauser.pdf

All of his writings are somewhat cryptic, but if you are aware of the mythologies and plasma-mythology/cosmology you should be able to figure it out alright in time.

Cheers,
Jonny