Recovered: History of the Z Pinch and Theta Pinch Rewritten!

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

bboyer

Re: Recovered: History of the Z Pinch and Theta Pinch Rewritten!

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:28 pm

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Energy Technology 1 - Pulsed Plasma Power (Tapping 'vacuum'-energy:)

Self-triggered pulsed plasma discharge in the abnormal-glow discharge region or autogenous Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge

Abstract

A direct current power transducer for driving alternating current devices utilizes a discharge tube connected across a current source, the construction of the tube and characteristics of the source being such as to maintain endogenous pulsed abnormal gas discharge within the tube. The tube is capacitatively coupled to an external load including an alternating current device, typically an electric motor. Electric motors of the asynchronous induction or synchronous types are particularly suitable, but other alternating current devices may be used. By adjustments to the current source, the capacitance in parallel with the discharge tube, and connections to auxiliary electrodes, the pulse repetition frequency of the discharge may be adjusted, thus allowing variable speed control of types of alternating current motor not normally amenable to such control.

Abstract
An energy conversion device includes a discharge tube which is operated in a pulsed abnormal glow discharge regime in a double ported circuit. A direct current source connected to an input port provides electrical energy to initiate emission pulses, and a current sink in the form of an electrical energy storage or utilization device connected to the output port captures at least a substantial proportion of energy released by collapse of the emission pulses.

Abstract
A cold cathode vacuum discharge tube is used in a circuit for generating pulsed autoelectronic emissions which are particularly intense and frequent in the abnormal glow discharge region, and involve much lower current densities than predicted by the Fowler-Nordheim vacuum arc discharge region law. The discharge tube is characterized by a large electrode area at least of the cathode, and a large interelectrode gap. The electrodes are preferably spaced at least 2 cm apart in a parallel relationship. A probe may be introduced between the electrodes to reduce still further the field required to generate the emissions. In another configuration the probe forms the anode and two plates form cathodes. The circuit is driven from a direct current source of having an impedance sufficient to prevent establishment of a vacuum arc discharge.

http://web.globalserve.net/~lambdac/Cor ... chor199201

http://www.aetherometry.com/Patents/US5416391A1.pdf

http://www.aetherometry.com/Patents/US5502354A1.pdf

OVERVIEW OF LONGITUDINAL ELECTRODYNAMIC INTERACTIONS AND
ANOMALOUS CATHODE REACTION FORCES IN XXth CENTURY PHYSICS
http://web.globalserve.net/~lambdac/Pwr ... chor135950
Dr. Paulo Correa and Alexandra Correa made their first experimental breakthrough in 1986, when they discovered and isolated a self-triggered pulsed plasma discharge in the abnormal-glow discharge region (autogenous Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge, or aPAGD). The basic circuitry consists of a DC input section, a plasma reactor, and an output pulsed DC section. When properly tuned, the electrodynamically-sustained resonant state of plasma pulsation outputs more electric power than is input. Output pulses have reached >30 kW, with mean power inputs of 50 to 100W and mean outputs of 200 to 600W. The energy in excess of breakeven is the result of a resonance of the accelerated electron plasma with the local Massfree Energy Plenum, or so-called "vacuum state". This state of resonance permits the tapping of a New Source of Energy, in fact, a source of Massfree Electric Energy, first discovered by the Correas - who have identified its spectrum.

The Correas have developed Inverter and Converter applications for this plasma technology. Together with the PAGD plasma reactor, these individual applications have been the subject of 7 separate patents granted in the US, Canada, England and Israel.

The Converter system encompasses a secondary-battery-based environment for the extraction of plasma energy in excess of the input energy required to drive the converter.

The Inverter solutions allow the operation of AC devices (motors, relays, transformers, etc) from the pulsed DC output of the aPAGD plasma device, with a minimum of circuitry and losses. Inverter-flywheel systems were also developed.

High Power Reactors employing both the aPAGD regime and mechanically-interrupted Vacuum Arc Discharges (IVADs) have been the subject of continued improvement.

From 1996 to 2003, the Correas made further substantial progress in the development of High Power Reactors, Inverter and Converter systems. These innovations have been kept as commercial secrets. Converter-competitive inverter solutions were also developed before Labofex closed down, including a closed-loop, inverter-based, inertially damped motor-generator system.

The entire aPAGD technology has been ready for commercialization for well over ten years. Yet, despite the efforts of all at ABRI - and in particular the personal efforts of Dr. R. Silva, Dr. H. Aspden, Dr. E. Mallove, Mr. U. Soudak, Prof. A. Axelrad, Prof. H. Branover and still others, no sponsor has come forth to help this technology come to fruition. Ecologist movements have been silent on the technology. Politicians, governments and their granting agencies have refused to become involved unless total control is given to them.

Yet, our Research Institute ploughed ahead. Working bench prototypes of the Converter System have been regularly employed in demonstrations given to interested parties who present the appropriate credentials. Full technical details of this project are described in the various patents, as well as in articles, papers and monographs accessible on-line or in various Journal venues (see aetherometry.com). Some of these models are demonstrated in the Akronos DVD "From Pulsed Plasma Power to the Aether Motor". For a technical and legal evaluation of this technology, the reader is referred to Dr. Harold Aspden's Opinion on the Correa Invention. For a scientific evaluation, the reader is referred to to Dr. Aspden's "Power from Space: the Correa Invention" and to Prof. Emeritus Dr. William Tiller's essay "Some Reflections on Gas Discharges and PAGD Pulses".
http://www.aetherenergy.com/

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside."

OP "junglelord"
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:29 pm

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:28 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Now check out what Dr Stiffler is doing.

He is making baby Tesla Coils that operate in resonant mode.

Spatial Energy Coherence
Anomalous Electricity Generation

Ronald R. Stiffler, D.Sc.
http://67.76.235.52/ce4.asp

SOS Save Our Science.

OP "upriver"
There is something beyond our mind which abides in silence within our mind. It is the supreme mystery beyond thought. Let one's mind and one's subtle body rest upon that and not rest on anything else. [---][/---] Maitri Upanishad

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:31 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:26 am Post subject: Reply with quote
junglelord wrote: You have to admire these scientist the Correas. They have read and experimented with "fringe" technology for years. They have patents and working technology. They agree with Konstatine Meyl, Wilbert Smith and others about the vortex/spiral nature of electron/positron pairs and the "aether/scalar/tempic/hydromagnetic", "call it what you want" Primary Field as the fundamental model. They have investigated the best of the best in these fringe areas, like Hull and Corum and the Tesla Impusle Magnifying Transmitter 3 Coil System let along the common Tesla Coil and Plasma Pulsed Abnormal Glow Discharge effects in vaccum tubes.

Their model of the electric pinch sun includes longitudinal tesla ambipolar massfree radiation waves that are not included in the present EU theory which would seem to be viable and logical to get a more complete picture of what a electric star does and how it does it. The Massfree component is stressed by Tom Bearden as a critical function of the Tesla Technology that is overlooked by mainstream science and the Correas echo that settement in spades.
Its difficult to find people more dedicated or rigorous in their pursuit of understanding, than the Correas'..

SOS Save Our Science.

OP "upriver"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:32 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:14 am Post subject: Reply with quote
With your familiarity, could you briefly summarize D. Thomson's thoughts in that respect, for us here ?
I'm still in the process of building a case, and understanding the situation. The only way to fully understand the situation, IMO, is to learn the APM. I may or may not have some realizations at that time. Once I learn the APM though, then the next goal is to attempt to learn quantum mechanics. The idea, for me personally, is to reverse the typical order compared to most others. I believe that order in learning paradigms is critical to perception. We perceive whatever new information we get through the context of our current awareness. So, if we just switch the ordering on the two, and we attempt to interpret quantum mechanics through the lens of the APM, then we will have a pretty good idea of how valid the APM *can* be. Then, we analyze quantum mechanics press releases for new discoveries. Over time, we'll be able to comment on how well the APM is performing relative to quantum mechanics. The truth of the situation will reveal itself.

That's my approach. I wouldn't go through all this effort though if I didn't already possess some faith in David Thomson. I've been very careful about the formulation of my opinion of David Thomson. This cautiousness results from several things, including my interactions with people who dismiss the EU and my own personal attempts to learn about David Thomson's efforts, his theory and what is known of Nikola Tesla's work. David Thomson, right or wrong in the details, conceptually realizes that if there is an aether, then it has a structure. And the physical constants that physicists and chemists work with everyday are the result of the physical arrangement of that structure. He argues that we can validate our structural models for the aether using the physical constants. And he does this to some extent. Some people have noted that the figures within his table for the electron binding energies skew in places from the commonly-accepted values. Here, he makes the case that the commonly accepted values may in fact be wrong. Like many other things in science, it may be that errors have been echoed by other researchers too lazy or unqualified to validate the values for themselves. I don't yet see why he would be wrong on this point, and as a skeptic, I think we're forced to consider it. The fact is that his values appear to never stray more than 5% off the conventionally-accepted value for every single element, and they're typically far closer than that.

But be aware that all of the resistance that Thomson has run into boils down to either resistance to acceptance of the aether amongst the mainstream, prejudgments on his statements about consciousness and religion (things which Tesla spoke of too -- remember, neurons fire *impulses*), or semantics associated with 5th dimensions and his usage of conventional astrophysical terms that are rejected by EU advocates (like "dark matter"). None of those points seem very valid to me. But also, very few people are able or willing to compartmentalize their consideration of paradigms. It's not even considered a valuable thing to try to do yet. This *must* change. If the people on this forum are to accomplish their goal in understanding and replicating Tesla, then we have to be willing to pick up new paradigms, and the group should become seething with expertise in all sorts of different paradigms.

I've yet to see any specific complaints of Thomson's works by EU advocates that I felt were so valid that they demanded that we not learn Thomson's works. And besides, I care less about whether or not Thomson has really figured it out. I'm more interested in the new methodology that he offers for understanding the aether. If I can learn this, then we can tweak whatever it is that he's saying to zero in on the real aether structure. To be honest, more people should probably be trying this approach. It's value is in its novelty. We have to keep trying different things. The Tesla materials are overwhelmingly pretty old. For sure, many people have gone through this stuff already. Why have they not succeeded? There are many possible reasons, but perhaps because they weren't willing to learn new paradigms and try new methodologies for solving the problem. These early stages of investigation are inherently a creative process. We have to treat it that way. Eventually, we will discover lines of investigation that will get us to where we need to be. But, we won't find those by trying the same thing over and over.

OP "pln2bz"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:21 am Post subject: Reply with quote

Ran into this, which may or may not be repetitive of previous materials already posted. From http://www.rastko.org.yu/rastko/delo/10793 (from Nikola Tesla's "The Problem of Increasing Human Energy") ...
Since I described these simple principles of telegraphy without wires I have had frequent occasion to note that the identical features and elements have been used, in the evident belief that the signals are being transmitted to considerable distances by "Hertzian" radiations. This is only one of many misapprehensions to which the investigations of the lamented physicist have given rise. About thirty-three years ago Maxwell, following up a suggestive experiment made by Faraday in 1845, evolved an ideally simple theory which intimately connected light, radiant heat, and electrical phenomena, interpreting them as being all due to vibrations of a hypothetical fluid of inconceivable tenuity, called the ether. No experimental verification was arrived at until Hertz, at the suggestion of Helmholtz, undertook a series of experiments to this effect. Hertz proceeded with extraordinary ingenuity and insight, but devoted little energy to the perfection of his old-fashioned apparatus. The consequence was that he failed to observe the important function which the air played in his experiments, and which I subsequently discovered. Repeating his experiments and reaching different results, I ventured to point out this oversight. The strength of the proofs brought forward by Hertz in support of Maxwell's theory resided in the correct estimate of the rates of vibration of the circuits he used. But I ascertained that he could not have obtained the rates he thought he was getting. The vibrations with identical apparatus he employed are, as a rule, much slower, this being due to the presence of air, which produces a dampening effect upon a rapidly vibrating electric circuit of high pressure, as a fluid does upon a vibrating tuning-fork. I have, however, discovered since that time other causes of error, and I have long ago ceased to look upon his results as being an experimental verification of the poetical conceptions of Maxwell. The work of the great German physicist has acted as an immense stimulus to contemporary electrical research; but it has likewise, in a measure, by its fascination, paralyzed the scientific mind, and thus hampered independent inquiry. Every new phenomenon which was discovered was made to fit the theory, and so very often the truth has been unconsciously distorted.
OP "pln2bz"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:34 am Post subject: Reply with quote

A very cool direct quote from Tesla, picked up from "Cold Electricity" DVD's ...
When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized that this planet with all its appalling immensity is to electrical currents virtually no more than a small metal ball, and by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment, when the first plan is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice with all its intonations and inflections faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point on the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power anywhere on land or sea or high in the air, humanity will be like an antheap stirred up with a stick. See the excitement coming!

Closing Remark from Tesla Archive, March 5, 1904
If I was marketing the Electric Universe, I think that I'd have to probably borrow this quote from Tesla.

OP "pln2bz"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:36 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:15 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
pln2bz wrote: A very cool direct quote from Tesla, picked up from "Cold Electricity" DVD's ...
When the great truth accidentally revealed and experimentally confirmed is fully recognized that this planet with all its appalling immensity is to electrical currents virtually no more than a small metal ball, and by this fact many possibilities, each baffling imagination and of incalculable consequence are rendered absolutely sure of accomplishment, when the first plan is inaugurated and it is shown that a telegraphic message almost as secret and non-interferable as a thought can be transmitted to any terrestrial distance, the sound of the human voice with all its intonations and inflections faithfully and instantly reproduced at any other point on the globe, the energy of a waterfall made available for supplying light, heat or motive power anywhere on land or sea or high in the air, humanity will be like an antheap stirred up with a stick. See the excitement coming!

Closing Remark from Tesla Archive, March 5, 1904
If I was marketing the Electric Universe, I think that I'd have to probably borrow this quote from Tesla.
That quote has been playing in my head since you posted it. Its been three months now since I found out about the EU and I think that quote suddenly gave me a true paradigm shift about the EU after all the stuff I have browsed and mused over in the last three months.

Finally all the magnetospheres and terrella experiments and the magnifying coil all look the same.
:D

I kept fighting that notion, but its actually correct. Its seemed to simple on some level and too easy to be that correct. Fundamentally for years I would think about Aether, but the Einstein information always said the Aether was dead. Something kept nagginag at me on that level.

Being a electronic technologist I am ashamed that I never thought about electric currents in space more then once or twice because it only makes sense. The Aether has always been naggint at me. I think its the only proper direction. Although I did not get the same intuitive constant nagging about Electric Currents, the acceptance of electric currents is not a big step for myself. Getting the scientific establishment to recognize the reality of the "dead Aether" is a huge wall that seems simple enough to crack but I would suspect that there will be resistance dispite peer review and patents.

I guess the first step is to gather peer reviewed anamolies on vaccum tube functions and the little available material from current experts on the magnifying transmitter and refer it to Konstantine Meyl for his thoughts.

We need power in numbers. I suspect that these individuals are very busy and each have goals of their own, but I wonder if I could encourage them to become a group that is interested in the EU?

These individual scientist like meyl, correa have presented their work at new energy symposiums and that would be a good place to search for nuggets of truth concerning the Aether and the EU model that needs to be developed and complete in its form. Tesla men like Bearden, Dollard, Hull, Corum are the current world experts on the Magnifying Transmitter. Together it may be a happy family. I do see Tom Bearden as a commentary on the Aetherometry website.

The amount of material the Correa's have poured over is truly immense and has to be commended. The interdiscipline nature of the work would indicate that it is a truly missing piece of the puzzle. Since I always find myself taking college courses that actually leave out the most important stuff (kinda like cosmology) I have always realized that only the man/woman that questions and doubts will make himself a individual and not a clone of the establishment. He will always be a trail blazer and not well respected by those who fear their security, but its the way of the warrior.

Having several interdiscipline dipolmas myself, medicine and electronics, acrylic casting, music, I can see the need for myself to buy at least the one book on the relationship of the body to these aether fields that the Correa's sell.

Foundations of Aetherometric Biophysics, Volume 1:
Nanometric Functions of Bioenergy
Paulo N. Correa & Alexandra N. Correa

Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality. But there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real, but not as brightly lit... a Darkside."

OP "junglelord"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:37 pm

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:58 pm Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that there must be a great effort, when the next Kronia (Electric Universe) Conference is scheduled, to invite and see to it that as many of this other group come to the conference as possible. We'd be very wise to dedicate the next Kronia Conference specifically to all of these people trying to reproduce Tesla's works. And we should ask *them* if we can have the conference near or at one of these laboratories where Tesla research is going on so that we can observe firsthand their experiments.

Also, I highly recommend "The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity" DVD pair. Once you see that video, you get a far better idea of where things stand currently with reproducing Tesla's works, and you develop a far more meaningful context for sites like this ...

http://merlib.org/mirror/pgfed

I don't think that we'll make progress by convincing astrophysicists of the aether; I think that one of these garage tinkerers is going to succeed in productizing his invention. We'd be very wise to teach these people about the EU before that whole situation blows up. When they see the work that Dwardu Cardona and David Talbott have done, they will be blown away.

OP "pln2bz"

bboyer

Unread post by bboyer » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:41 pm

- 30 -

That's all I found for this thread.

bryan

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:00 am

I just want to say thankyou to everyone for helping to restore the pictures and the pages. So very kind. I do thankyou from the bottom of my heart.
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Thu May 15, 2008 8:44 am

I watched a show on the History channel on Tesla. They said the closest thing to a Magnifying Transmitter ever built since 1899 is a 1/4 size Tesla Coil. One must be clear to understand a Tesla Coil and his Magnifying Transmitter although related are not the same thing!

The show never mentioned a single thing about longitudinal current, the Tesla coil did not have the third spiral coil inductor that is critical for a Impulse Magnifying Transmitter.

Since they were discussing wireless transmisson of electricity, and stuck to the Tesla Coil design and AC theory, they debunked wireless transmission....
:lol:

Man I was disappointed. Since they said the US courts overturned Marconi vs Tesla and Radio in the 50's, and since I went to electronic college in 1980 and the text were clear it was Marconi and no mention of Tesla to be found, I assume that indeed much of history needs to be reviewed and rewritten, especially concerning electricity.

In the end I found the show to be a very poor example of Tesla and his work, and truth be told almost brain washing, considering what I have learned and published here. I wonder who is out to keep us dumbed down?>
:evil:

If thats the best the research team can do, then they need to hire me.
:twisted:
If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
Knowledge is Structured in Consciouness. Structure and Function Cannot Be Seperated.
— Junglelord

StevenO

Unread post by StevenO » Fri May 16, 2008 3:00 am

junglelord wrote:I watched a show on the History channel on Tesla.
<.snip.>
In the end I found the show to be a very poor example of Tesla and his work, and truth be told almost brain washing, considering what I have learned and published here. I wonder who is out to keep us dumbed down?>
:evil:
If thats the best the research team can do, then they need to hire me.
:twisted:
Well....Tesla upset JP Morgan with his "free" electricity and JP Morgan was a very powerful man :evil:

Here is the "official" PBS explanation:
When Tesla returned from Colorado Springs to New York, he wrote a sensational article for Century Magazine. In this detailed, futuristic vision he described a means of tapping the sun's energy with an antenna. He suggested that it would be possible to control the weather with electrical energy. He predicted machines that would make war an impossibility. And he proposed a global system of wireless communications. To most people the ideas were almost incomprehensible, but Tesla was a man who could not be underestimated.

The article caught the attention of one of the world's most powerful men, J. P. Morgan. A frequent guest in Morgan's home, Tesla proposed a scheme that must have sounded like science fiction: a "world system" of wireless communications to relay telephone messages across the ocean; to broadcast news, music, stock market reports, private messages, secure military communications, and even pictures to any part of the world. "When wireless is fully applied the earth will be converted into a huge brain, capable of response in every one of its parts," Tesla told Morgan.

Morgan offered Tesla $150,000 to build a transmission tower and power plant. A more realistic sum would have been $1,000,000, but Tesla took what was available and went to work immediately. In spite of what he told his investor, Tesla's actual plan was to make a large-scale demonstration of electrical power transmission without wires. This turned out to be a fatal mistake.

For his new construction project, Tesla acquired land on the cliffs of Long Island Sound. The site was called Wardenclyffe. By 1901 the Wardenclyffe project was under construction, the most challenging task being the erection of an enormous tower, rising 187 feet in the air and supporting on its top a fifty-five-ton sphere made of steel. Beneath the tower, a well-like shaft plunged 120 feet into the ground. Sixteen iron pipes were driven three hundred feet deeper so that currents could pass through them and seize hold of the earth. "In this system that I have invented," Tesla explained, "it is necessary for the machine to get a grip of the earth, otherwise it cannot shake the earth. It has to have a grip... so that the whole of this globe can quiver."

As the tower construction slowly increased, it became evident that more funds were sorely needed. But Morgan was not quick to respond. Then on December 12, 1901, the world awoke to the news that Marconi had signaled the letter "S" across the Atlantic from Cornwall, England to Newfoundland. Tesla, unruffled by the accomplishment, explained that the Italian used 17 Tesla patents to accomplish the transmission. But Morgan began to doubt Tesla. Marconi's system not only worked, it was also inexpensive.

Tesla pleaded with Morgan for more financial support, but the investor soundly refused. To make matters worse, the stock market crashed and prices for the tower's materials doubled. High prices combined with Tesla's inability to find enough willing investors eventually led to the demise of the project.

In 1905, after some amazing electrical displays, Tesla and his team had to abandon the project forever. The newspapers called it, "Tesla's million dollar folly."

Humiliated and defeated, Tesla experienced a complete nervous breakdown. "It is not a dream," he protested. "It is a simple feat of scientific electrical engineering, only expensive... blind, faint-hearted, doubting world."
and here is one of the more conspiracy-type explanations:
<snip> ...Likewise, Carlson completely misrepresents the transaction between Morgan and Tesla. Morgan reneged on his financial support of Tesla because he never planned on seeing the project through to completion in the first place. The ridiculously insufficient sum of $150,000 was simply bate to get Tesla dependent on his money so that Tesla could be abandoned at a later date when Morgan's business cartel was able to bring to fruition the radio scheme of European nobleman Marconi, a scheme based on pirated Tesla patents. Thus Morgan, Edison, Marconi and Carnegie were ultimately in collusion against Tesla for personal- and business-related reasons. History doesn't remember Morgan as a "robber baron" for nothing. This is a characterization that Establishment and Morgan agents/apologists, such as Carlson, are feverishly trying to write out of the history books. It is no surprise that Carlson is coming out with a book about Tesla soon! ...<snip>
Please read: http://www.mecfilms.com/universe/articles/marginal.htm fully to understand why Tesla was being marginalized as crackpot and dreamer.
First, God decided he was lonely. Then it got out of hand. Now we have this mess called life...
The past is out of date. Start living your future. Align with your dreams. Now execute.

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 8:45 am

The true pinicle of Tesla's research is the Magnifying Transmitter.
http://www.lucidcafe.com/library/96jul/teslaauto06.html
http://www.rexresearch.com/teslamt/tmtgoogl.htm
Its a true sad thing that only one or two group of researches has made a replica of this machine with smaller dimensions,Richard Hull is one that comes to mind and the "Nemesis" coil impulse magnifying transmitter.
http://www.ttr.com/model13m.html
http://www.winstonbrill.com/bril001/htm ... _body.html
http://users.erols.com/iri/EnewsFeb21,2003.htm
http://f3wm.free.fr/tesla/magnifier.html
Everyone who truly takes on Tesla technology, tends to be convinced of the Aether.
I am one of those people.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Fri May 16, 2008 2:28 pm

You can build a star machine, you can build a theta/z pinch. Why have only three people built Impulse Magnifying Transmitters since Nikola Tesla?
:?

Model 13 M Magnafier Tesla Coil:November 1995 Experiments Photos
View of master oscillator (primary and secondary coils)

13M producing more than 14 million volts at 85 KHz
A.C. Power input to the system is 125 KVa
13M 3 second time exposure showing arcs over 55 feet in length

double exposure of 13M showing man at base for size comparision
http://www.ttr.com/model13.html

We have two designs for the third coil, one resembles the rotating magnetic field, its a horizontal coil,
Model 13M Extra Coil Construction and also the work of Nikola Tesla at Colorado 1899.
http://www.ttr.com/model13a.html

Remember the original patent, we also have a longitudinal spiral coil in use as a possibility, the third coil in its most powerful design as an archetype.
Nikola Tesla, with Roger Boskovich's book "Theoria Philosophiae Naturalis", in front of the spiral coil of his high-frequency transformer at East Houston St., New York, his work at Colorado in 1899 was with the above design, this was his new york work and the design on his original patent.
http://www.teslasociety.com/
http://www.tehnika.edu.yu/tehnicclass/tesla/notes.html

Originally constructed in 1990 by G. Leyh for the Seattle SRL show, this 40,000 watt Tesla coil has served as a test bed for several design improvements to the traditional Tesla coil topology. This coil was the first ever to feature a DC resonant charging power supply, thus allowing operation with three-phase power and with improved load balancing and power factor. A variable-speed rotary gap provides control of the output power, eliminating the need for large Variac transformers on the mains. Secondary Toroidal Capacitance. Live measurements performed in 1998 of the sphere-to-arc currents on the Electrum coil demonstrated the abundant presence of dart leaders in the advancing streamers. In order to enhance the dart leader performance we increased the capacitance of the toroidal top electrode by nearly doubling its physical size. Even though the larger toroid reduces the output voltage, the improved effectiveness of the advancing dart leaders more than compensates by providing the leaders a low-impedance local reservoir of charge.
Photos of the toroidal electrode construction
http://www.lod.org/Projects/120L50K/maketoroid.html

Also the worlds largest Tesla coil has the toroidial shape.
Remember I stated to control the structural nonmaterial dimensions of APM we need physical real world symmetry in our electronics....
dadah!
APM says the electron is a flexible waving toroid......

Any bells and whistles going off for anybody?
The structural design of the Aether models is the vortex spiral and the toroidial electron is specific to APM.
To control the function of the structures, you need to replicate those structures....then you too can control their function, that is the structural basis of electonics...boys and girls.
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord

junglelord

Unread post by junglelord » Mon May 19, 2008 1:48 pm

More evidence of structure and function of electronics and non material structure and function.
We achieved superb performance up to 3800 watts with simple static series gaps of special construction. A rotary wasn't used until we went over 5000 watts. Why were we getting results equal to or better than the standard while flying in the face of convention? We determined that convention wasn't wrong, only that there were several ways to make Tesla coils as long as a synergistic balance was maintained between the components.

We would later find that Tesla, in his own Colorado Springs notes, would recommend relatively large primary inductances as long as the interrupt rate of the primary circuit was a small fraction of the resonant frequency. Our superior performing systems utilized what seemed to be grossly oversized terminal loadings for the resonator dimensions. This too would find an analog in Tesla's Wardenclyffe tower. We found that the secret was to load the resonator to the maximum point it could withsatnd withou breaking down. We rapidly achieved arc lengths of four times the resonator winding length.

There were many secrets to be learned in ding this though. One was to never allow any wire to enter the resonator at the top or bottom under any circumstance! This is routinely done by the amateur community. We preferred the inverted cone archemedian spiral primary in a very shallow form. We provided an open, grounded guard ring around the outside primary turn in order to protect the primary circuit from the many impacts of arcs from the secondary. We developed special techniques of directing the output arcs without using the standard, energy wasting, "take off" rods. In short, we learned a lot about electrostatic field control.

The more we experimented and assembled systems, the more of the Corum's work we verified to our own satisfaction. The notes of Tesla also started to make more sense to us after many returns to them. It seemed that mathematics supplied only a basis to begin engineering efforts and would never be a rigid guidepost for the finished manufacture of systems. This we had also found to be the case withing the two coil system. It became quickly apparent that the spark gap and resonator terminal loading were more critical to the magnifier system than the standard classic coil! More creative juices flowed as we worked out geometries for the driver system which would allow the very tight coupling demanded. We developed new rapid quenching gap systems for the task at hand. A number of photographs have been included showing some of our magnifier systems.
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman/Magnifier.html
— Nikola Tesla
— Junglelord.
— Junglelord