On “gods”, genes, alchemy, bioluminesence, and longevity

Beyond the boundaries of established science an avalanche of exotic ideas compete for our attention. Experts tell us that these ideas should not be permitted to take up the time of working scientists, and for the most part they are surely correct. But what about the gems in the rubble pile? By what ground-rules might we bring extraordinary new possibilities to light?

Moderators: MGmirkin, bboyer

lizzie

Re: On “gods”, genes, alchemy, bioluminesence, and longevity

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:45 pm

Michael Tsarion Irish Origins Civilization Excerpt Coronation Queen Elizabeth II
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =en&view=3#

Michael Tsarion interviewed about Astro-Theology on Technology Trends
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1581551087

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Sounds of Heaven
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrFsF26d ... re=related

Heavenly views of deep space
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDzZbMiD ... re=related

It seems to me that Andy Lloyd is correct. The Freemasonic layout of Washington DC was designed to function as an astrological clock to track the arrival (the return) of the Dark Star (Red Sirius, Nibiru, etc.), the “lost star”, the “lost word” or the “lost chord”

The Timing of Nibiru’s Last Appearance
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds16.html
This web-site has considered a radical set of ideas, none more so than the identification of the Messianic Star as Nibiru, the Winged Disc.

If Nibiru appeared during the decade preceding the beginning of the Christian calendar, then we can calculate Nibiru’s current periodicity as being about 3750-60 years (given that Zecharia Sitchin has dated the previous perihelion passage of Nibiru to 3760BC, the first year of the Nippurian calendar, and the start of the Jewish Count of Years). This orbital period of about 3750 years is greater than that described by Sitchin (3,600 years) and I believe that this greater figure reflects a slight expansion of Nibiru’s orbit at the time of the Flood.

Given that the Mayans and Assyrians seem to have held knowledge of such cyclical behaviour in the heavens then would the re-birth of the dark star Nibiru not have been expected by many of the ancients?

In Hellenistic Egypt, during the Ptolemaic period, the enigmatic ‘Followers of Horus’ seem to have suddenly re-emerged. The construction of the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus at Edfu began in 237BC, and it was finally opened in 105BC. It appears to have been built on the site of an older temple that was once orientated to the East. It contains reliefs of Pharoahs embracing gods and ‘other images which appear to go back to a much more distant tradition – the era of the ‘First Time’ or ‘Primeval Age’. The Egyptologist David Rohl draws comparisons between the rituals enacted at Edfu and the Temple of Dendera, and the religious ceremonies of Sumer. Most importantly is his point that “Horus, the sky-god, was closely associated at Edfu with the winged sun-disc, Harakhty (‘Horus of the (Eastern) Horizon’)”.

It is my contention that the Winged Disc was not the Sun at all, but the dark star Nibiru, the Star of the East. I believe that the Temple of Horus at Edfu was constructed in anticipation of the return of the Celestial Lord.
Alchemy and the Dark Star
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds19.html
It might strike the reader as a little odd that clues about the existence of Nibiru could be found among the bizarre treatises of the mediaeval alchemists. Previously I touched upon the image of the triple-headed alchemical dragon 'Azoth' whose serpentine tails culminate in a trinity that belies the general assumption of Sol-Luna duality. The right hand solar disc is evidently anomalous, and includes two red wings, or horns, and a red cross, both symbolic of Nibiru. Why is this unusual imagery part of Alchemy? Our general perception of these artificers is of a misguided band of proto-chemists who were obsessed with the possibility of transmuting base metals into gold. Undoubtedly, this represents part of what they were about, and much of the symbolism and imagery they used can be identified with their seemingly impossible task of chemical transformation.

But, as can be seen from the alchemical image on the left, the laboratory where the transmutations were attempted was simply the focal point of much wider, and deeper imagery. The alchemists used a tremendous amount of celestial symbolism, and I will be providing a series of examples to highlight where the Dark Star becomes manifest in Alchemy.

This particular engraving shows the white dove-like 'Hermes Bird' flying up to the Sun, while a trianglular shaped fiery comet crosses the skies behind it. The half-moon provides the foreground, showing us the layering of the celestial spheres of the trinity. As we shall see, the red triangle is a oft-used alchemical symbol for the third celestial body in the Trinity.

Readers of my book 'Winged Disc: The Dark Star Theory' will recognise that many of the above religions and mystery schools have common elements with the cult of the dark star. Kurt Seligmann considered Alchemy to be a little less old, an important point when trying to date the appearance of Nibiru. Pointing out that Pliny the Elder (23-79AD) did not include alchemical ideas in his metallurgical writings, Seligmann prefers the 2nd Century AD as the time when alchemy began to emerge.

Alchemy uses a tremendous amount of celestial imagery to put across its esoteric ideas. The images are often accompanied by short texts which can appear quite unfathomable. It is easy to let our own perspective colour our interpretation of the inner meaning of these glyphs and symbols, and there is plenty of material in the alchemical literature for esotericists to get their teeth into. But it is evident that the symbols that the alchemists borrowed from the many sources listed in the quotation above were used to put across quite different ideas. In particular, it is the derivation of physical or spiritual gold from base metals, or base humanity.

Each metal was symbolised by one of the seven planets of astrology; Sol, Luna, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn. Yet, as we can see from this image, there is often an eighth component. It appears like a second sun, often red or orange. What could it possibly be? The analysts on alchemy are vague on this point, sticking fairly rigidly to the idea of a Sol/Luna duality. Yet, this third usuper, often appearing the dominant partner of the three (as in this image) belies this simple analysis. Could it be Nibiru, a brown dwarf in a retrograde elliptical orbit around the Sun? I think this is highly likely. Note how the rendition of this second sun is accompanied by a coronal cloak strongly reminiscent of the Winged Disc. Note also how the central figure of the Alchemist is seen holding Masonic symbols, and how the central red circle contains a glowing Star above a dark orb, denoting the hidden star. We are moving into mysterious, and heretical, territory.
Aphelion in 1881 & Freemasonry
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds20.html
Dan Brown's new book "The Lost Symbol" is heavily involved with the architecture of Washington D.C. and Freemasons.

There's talk of Ancient Mysteries and 'dodgy science'. The material on this webpage should be food for thought for Dan Brown's fans who are in search of answers. If you have never heard of the 'Dark Star', then what better possible 'Lost Symbol' could there be than a lost Dark Star?

I have been investigating the symbols used by secret societies and mystery cults to try and establish the existence of a hidden seam of golden knowledge about the Dark Star. My premise is that these symbols are very ancient, and have survived the ravages of persecutions down the years, as monotheism and dogmatic religious authorities have attempted to stamp out the old teachings. We now live in more enlightened times (one would hope), and the secret esoteric symbols have been gradually emerging from their shells. However, the guardians of these teachings have really no better idea of what they mean than any of the rest of us. The esotericists have interpreted these symbols, it is true, but these interpretations are more a reflection of their modern spiritual values than those of the ancients themselves. Many might disagree with this view, but I start with this as my initial premise.

The Freemasons have a tremendous interest in a 'Blazing Star' that is said to represent Sothis, or Sirius. They have this Star motif placed in prominent places in their Temples, or Lodges. Many of their rituals are derived from Isian rites, and ancient Egyptian symbols feature strongly in the Craft, even though many of their degrees are actually Mosaic, or sometimes Christian, in character. There is emphasis placed upon the appearance of a bright light in the darkness, derived from the 'Black Rite', described by Isis in 'The Virgin of the World'. This celestial entity known as the 'Night' "weaves her web with rapid light though it be less than Sun's".

Combine this with the Freemason's worship of the Divine Being as represented by a 'bright, shining light in the East' that breaks through the darkness of the Lodge, and one can begin to piece together a common strand. Although connected with Sirius, this light is an altogether different entity.

The alchemical image shown here contains Masonic symbols (4). The five visible planets and the Sun and Luna make up the standard set of planetary symbols, but the rebus is stood upon the alchemical dragon, Azoth, who breathes fire. He, in turn, lies upon a Winged Disc that is evidently neither the Sun nor Mercury.

The equilateral triangle is an important symbol for Freemasons also. Matthew Scanlan has described the Triangular Lodge of Rushton in Northamptonshire and links much of the symbolism used within its architecture to alchemy (5). (I am particularly impressed by a motif of the 'seven eyes of God within a hexagon (sic)' on the building). The Equilateral Triangle is one of the oldest of the sacred symbols, according to James Churchward, and represents the Trinity or the Triune Godhead: "Whenever or wherever this symbol is found, in any form of record or inscription, it is either in reference to, or represents, the ancient Trinity and Heaven...The Truine Godhead of the Egyptians consisted of "Shu, Set and Horus". Geometrical workings are at play within the disc, in keeping with the other Masonic symbols, and the numbers 4 and 3 appear to hint at that magic number 7 again...

This section of the Dark Star Theory was recently removed because I received a couple of strongly worded e-mails from the author David Ovason (8). He was upset that I had included references to material in his books, and threatened me with legal action! He accused me of breaching copyright law. I was quite shocked by this because to all intents and purposes I was presenting short quotations from his books (9, 10), referencing them appropriately and using them as source material only. That's standard academic practice, and certainly comes under the auspices of 'fair use' in British and American copyright law. Nevertheless he would not enter into correspondence about this with me.

Now it is absolutely within David Ovason's rights to express his anger with me for including references to his material in these pages. It's a free country, as they say. In truth, I don't agree with many of the conclusions in his books, but I have made reference to many interesting facts that one cannot readily find elsewhere about the esoteric studies of Europe and the United States. I have picked up that material from him in the same way that he has, no doubt, picked up that material from older books, fellow esotericists and researchers etc. That's how knowledge passes along.

But it should be pointed out that I have taken that source material and reached a set of conclusions that Mr Ovason likely as not disagrees with. Perhaps that is why he has objected to my even mentioning his name within these pages! Perhaps he is concerned that his good name as an author will be sullied with talk of ancient astronauts and missing planets and the like.

And how ironic that an author who is sensationally providing us with the esoteric secrets of other thinkers and artists should get so upset about seeing those secrets passing along further down the literary chain. As if that wasn't an entirely predictable outcome for popularising previously hidden, esoteric material! One wonders how David Ovason will react to Dan Brown's new book 'The Lost Symbol' - AL, 2009

Anyhow, I am now able to publish new photos of the Garfield monument with its Zodiac depicting two Suns. In brief, here are the conclusions that I have drawn from material contained in David Ovason's books, along with material from other sources, like Zolar, and even information readily available over the Internet:

I think it is important to share this important find with my readers. Yes, it was David Ovason who wrote about this in his book first of all. But his discovery about this Zodiac has implications about the knowledge of the Dark Star amongst Freemasons, and it is vital for me to explore that insight in my own writing. So I acknowledge his prior work, as I have always done, but I will not be brow-beaten into silence about my own controversial insights on this matter. In fact, here are the details of his book, which is still an excellent read:

Again, I think the red crescent of Nibiru's coronal discharge at perihelion has become integrated with the crescent moon down the centuries, leading to the seven stars being depicted with the Moon, not the 'Blazing Star'. It's difficult to imagine why the seven stars would be so often associated with the Moon otherwise. I suspect the 'Blazing Star' is the conjunction of Nibiru with Sirius at perihelion.

We first considered the Crescent and Seven Stars icon with the 'Talisman of Orpheus'. It is not an uncommon symbol, it seems, but its importance has not been recognised previously. On this gravestone the same symbolism is deployed in an evidently Masonic context. This is the Brierly Tomb at Mellor, Greater Manchester, England .

The Angel and the Mason are both pointing in the direction of this curious motif (circled), which is found close to Aries on this occasion. The Mason appears to be stood upon a five-pointed star (Sirius), and a ladder extends towards the Crescent and 7 Stars (a Stairway to Heaven?).

In his article, the Rev Parker amusingly notes how Masonic imagery found on the architecture of churches is often put down to a tribute following the accidental death of a Mason falling from the roof. 'Mason's set square' at Gloucester Cathedral is given as an example...an incongruity I can investigate in my own town!

Martin Cosnette dug up this little gem for me. Apparently, according to David Icke's website, this was the very first American flag. The original Stars and Stripes in the form of a comet and accompanying set of seven stars! It contains all of the relevant symbols associated with Nibiru, the Dark Star. There is the massive comet containing the Eye (of The Watchers, or Nephilim?) and the seven accompanying stars, or moons. So were the founders of the USA knowingly presenting the image of the hidden Dark Sun as their own?

This is a black and white image, and one presumes that the colour of the field on the left is blue, and that on the right is red. As we have seen above, the creation of the United States of America involved a significant number of Freemasons, George Washington most prominent among them. The flag shown here could have easily been derived from symbolism deployed on the Lafayette Apron, which was presented to Washington himself.

Freemasons themselves have put forward explanations for the symbols, but add that no interpretation can be considered absolute. The following is derived from work by Frank W. Bobb, Grand Lodge librarian and curator at the Grand Lodge Museum in Philadelphia, where the 'Washington Apron' is kept.

Prominent among the symbols is the All-Seeing Eye, a symbol of 'watchfulness and of the Supreme Being' (number 4). It is a third astronomical symbol, independent of the lesser sources of light provided by the Sun and Moon. This 'God' of the freemasons is emblazoned with fiery radiance, within which can be found the Seven Stars (number 40). These are said to represent the seven Liberal Arts and sciences of the Freemasons. In this sense, then, the All-Seeing Eye is the fount of Masonic knowledge and learning.

But this interpretation provided by Frank Bobb may be just conjecture. For me, personally, the overall imagery is absolutely identical to that of Nibiru and its moons, and found as it is with the Sun (number 39) and Moon (number 7), and the Arch of Heaven (number 6), an alternative meaning can be presented. Did the Freemasons know about Nibiru through esoteric and hidden knowledge passed to them from older, persecuted Orders or heretical sects?

I first came across this mural some years ago when reading 'The Templar Revelation' by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince. A small black and white photo was included in the plates section, clearly depicting a dark sun at the crucifixion of Christ. This mural was created by the artist and esoterist Jean Cocteau, and it can be found in the church of Notre-Dame de France in London. I was recently contacted by a member of a Rosicrucian Freemasons Lodge, who sent me this picture and has kindly given me permission to reproduce it here. He described some of the more heretical aspects of the work:

"See the 'Black Sun' of the alchemists? The Rose of the Rosicrucians is at the foot of the (rose-)cross. The figure on the extreme right has the 'fish' symbol of Christ on his eye (the photo is cropped), indicating that he is Jesus. Hold on a minute then - if that is Jesus looking on at the crucifixion, who is that on the cross? Cocteau himself looks away in disgust from the travesty of the accepted version of the crucifixion. Lots of other symbolism in the mural, but that's another story. He was an independent Rosicrucian, as many in France are. Not a member of the fictitious 'Priory of Sion', as the new age fantasists and delusionaries will have it and not a member of the SRIA either."
Esoteric and Masonic Symbolism in Washington DC
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =181533348
Most of us have heard of some sort of Masonic symbolism in the Nation's Capital, from pentagrams to squares and compasses in the street layout. The truth is, there is much more Masonic significance in the city, and virtually none of it is as obvious as the design and layout of streets…although that is indeed a good part of it.

In his book, Ovason presents evidence that while Washington DC wasn't 'built by Masons', there were definitely Masons involved in it's planning, as were the practices of astronomy and astrology. This is shown by the fact that astrological charts were cast for the cornerstone ceremonies of buildings, just as a chart would be cast for a person's birth, showing the positions of the Sun, planets, and stars at that particular time.

Cornerstone ceremonies and statue unveilings were often timed to coincide perfectly with celestial occurrences. There are also numerous zodiacs throughout the city, further expressing the importance of the sky's role in the minds of the planners, many of whom were Masons.
A Little Study of Egyptian/Masonic Star Alignments in the Skies over Cape Canaveral at the Times of Space Shuttle Launches
http://www.bob-wonderland.supanet.com/conspiracy_6.htm
Since 1996 Richard Hoagland has been claiming on the Enterprise Mission (TEM) web-site that the policies of NASA concerning extraterrestrial life and the existence of possible artificial structures on Mars and elsewhere in the Solar System have been greatly influenced by powerful Masonic groups. More specifically TEM has asserted that it is NASA personnel with an affiliation to the Scottish Rite 33 degree Freemasons who have been pulling the strings behind the scenes. During the history of the United States many leading Freemasons such as George Washington and the 33rd vice-president, Henry Wallace, have viewed the young nation as a great Masonic project to enlighten the World. TEM see the esoteric influence over NASA as another mysterious Masonic project in the same vein.

A major plank of TEM's evidence for the mysterious Masonic influence over NASA has been their claim that since the start of the American space programme an internal group has been attempting to synchronise mission schedules to co-incide with a system of star alignments based on Egyptian/Masonic symbolism. Unlike their other evidence of Masonic influence this claim can be tested objectively and statistically. It is almost common knowledge that part of the tradition of the higher degrees of Freemasonry is the practice of electional astrology - that is to say setting the times and dates of important events for when the astrological situation is auspicious.. In his book The Secret Zodiacs of Washington DC David Ovason shows how the public Masonic corner stone laying rituals involving the first governmental buildings in Washington DC co-incided with auspicious astrological line ups.

Ovason goes on to theorise that Washington DC was symbolically dedicated by George Washington and his fellow Freemasons to the zodiacal constellation Virgo, which is astrologically linked with the Virgin Mary and (more importantly) the Egyptian goddess Isis. David Ovason's book has a glowing preface written by C. Fred Kleinknecht, the Sovereign Grand Commander of American Freemasonry. So whether or not Ovason's theory is true, the higher echelons of today's less public style of Freemasonry see Ovason's theory as being within their traditions. (Interestingly the Kleinknecht family have had important professional involvement with NASA).

mague

Unread post by mague » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi Lizzie,

you are probably looking for the "wormhole" ?

I made a picture for you. http://www.s.netic.de/mague/stars.PNG

The yellow circle intersects with sun (on the german map its Sonne), sirius and the pleades (Pleaden). Within the circle you will basically find any star mentioned by any ancient culture. The green circle is what astronomers call The Golden Gate of the Eclyptic.
In the center of the yellow circle is one of the largest known objects: Betelgeuse.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/2010/ ... ejuice.htm

What can not be seen in the static picture is, that the Milky Way and East and West of Earth move through the yellow circle. The Milky Way passes one time in a right side declination like / and the next time like this \. Both together shape a X in the yellow circle.

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:15 am

mague wrote: Both together shape a X in the yellow circle.
Which is the shamans medicine wheel ;)
http://www.camelotakademie.de/medizinrad.jpg

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 am

lizzie wrote:Michael Tsarion Irish Origins Civilization Excerpt Coronation Queen Elizabeth II
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... =en&view=3#
Hilarious :) I really took the time and watched the whole 58 minutes. What a gorgeous comedy.

Now, Tsarion is a good observer. He has no clue about Tarot, but else he is a very good observer.
I really hope for the Windsors that this isnt true. This is the most dilettantish magic i have ever seen. They just grabbed any ritual they got hold of and dropped it into one cauldron. Bigger is better.. right ?

If one catches a cold and goes to the pharmacy and takes any pill, herb, potion, anything available he will either die or recognize no result at all. Most probably he will just have to puke.

What a bunch of charlatans :D :D I really feel sorry for the Queen.

Allright. Now to this little guy called Satan. C'mon. Ok, he maybe exists and is the deceiver. But the story is much more simple and easy.

Usually the stars decide about peoples role. Some are leaders, others warriors and others doctors or tailors. While still alive or after the dead of the Queen the Druids should watch the stars and find the next leader. This is very inconveniant for some people. Not necessarily in the royal family, but there is more power in a kingdom. Isnt a bloodline much easier to handle ? Thats what all this is about. It has not much to do with the Windsors, this is much older. Some of those elitists are probably really convinced that it has to be this way. But it isnt. Its as dull as their rituals. And they a live under the pressure of duty, because they bear the wrong duty. What a waste of lifetime.
But honestly, is this really Satan ? Such a silly disharmony ? Or is it just an illusion, because nobody is in the place he should be ?

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:37 am

Mague said: you are probably looking for the "wormhole"?

I made a picture for you. http://www.s.netic.de/mague/stars.PNG

The yellow circle intersects with sun (on the german map its Sonne), sirius and the pleades (Pleaden). Within the circle you will basically find any star mentioned by any ancient culture. The green circle is what astronomers call The Golden Gate of the Eclyptic.
Betelgeuse
http://www.souledout.org/cosmology/keys/betelgeuse.html
Our sun with many other stars travel together in the Canopus Stream. The Ursa Major Stream contains Sirius A and B, and the Big Dipper, as well as about 160 other major stars and their companions. Because of their position at the very head or leading edge of this stream, the stars known as Ursa Major or the Big Dipper actually lead the remaining stars on their sojourn through space. The third, the Hyades Stream, contains the Pleiades and many others. At one location, all three streams intersect ... our sun is located at this point.

The vast streams of stars encompassing many light years all reside within an arm of the Milky Way Galaxy. To be exact, it’s not an official arm like the Sagittarius or Perseus arm, but a smaller offshoot called a spur — in this case, the Orion Spur, because it juts out from the Orion Arm of the galaxy.

At the junction point where the Orion Spur meets with the larger galactic arm can be found one of the vastest stars known in the galaxy, Betelgeuse.

He taught that humanity and the entire solar system are influenced by conditioning "rays" that come from the stars, and that the Big Dipper registers paramount effect on all forms of life here on Earth. He also mentioned the "potent forces" reaching us from the star Betelgeuse.

The Big Dipper, he further explained, is in fact the head center of a stupendous being whose subtle or etheric body is composed of seven solar systems, each acting as an energy center. Sirius makes up the third eye to this great being, the Pleiades its throat center and the Sun is connected to its heart center.
Stonehenge Summer Solstice Galactic Alignment?
http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/Summer% ... nment.html
There are four major celestial conjunctions in Plato’s Great Year (25920 years) that were of interest to the ancients since they divide the Great Year into four epochs or Great Ages of 6480 years each.

In the paper ‘Crucifying the Earth on the Galactic Cross’ (Smelyakov, Wicherink 2006) these four extremely rare celestial conjunctions in a Great Year were called the Great Celestial Conjunctions (GCC). These Great Celestial Conjunctions coincide with the moments in the precession cycle that the Earth Cross of the Zodiac aligns with the Galactic Cross of the Solar Zodiac.

A Great Celestial Conjunction coincides with the Sun aligning with the Galactic Equator at solstices or equinoxes. There are two places on the ecliptic where the Sun can align with the Galactic Equator since the ecliptic crosses the Milky Way at two places and hence we discern two different types of galactic alignments in a Great Year:
An alignment of the Sun with the Galactic Equator in the constellation Scorpio\Sagittarius near the Galactic Center; this alignment corresponds with the Sun residing in the Dark Rift during the alignment

An alignment of the Sun with the Galactic Equator in the constellation Gemini\Taurus near the Galactic Anti-Center; this alignment corresponds with the Sun residing on the Milky Way near the Pleiades during the alignment

Whenever an alignment of the Sun with the Galactic Equator occurs on an equinox or solstice day, this alignment will correspond with a Great Celestial Conjunctions as mentioned in the paper ‘Crucifying the Earth on the Galactic Cross’

The last Great Celestial Conjunction occurred in our own current era around 1998 and this conjunction is also known as ‘Galactic Alignment. The Galactic Alignment is the winter solstice Sun’s alignment with the Galactic Equator when the Sun is in the Dark Rift.

Since the conjunction of the Sun with the Galactic Equator happens twice a year, we also had a summer solstice Galactic Alignment happening around the last GCC in the year 1998. During this alignment the Sun was on the Milky Way near the Galactic Anti-Center, which in turn is close to the Pleiades. The Pleiades will become the key in unlocking the secrets of the summer solstice Galactic Alignment of Stonehenge.

Herschel discovered that all the stars along the Nile in Egypt actually mimic constellations along the Milky Way. For some reason the Egyptian star map seemed to put extra emphasis on the constellation Pleiades that corresponds with the pyramids at Abusir south of Giza along the Nile.

Herschel interpreted this recurring ‘Pleiades theme’ as a way shower to a certain star, a solar system with a G2 class star that could have an Earth like planet, the home planet of the extraterrestrials that he believes were the architects of all the ancient monuments.

In interpreting the meaning of the Pleiades theme in the ancients sites that Herschel investigated, one important factor seem to have been overlooked and that’s the astronomical significance of these sites. Therefore Herschel’s ‘mystery’ star theory is most likely incorrect considering the following facts:

All the ancient sites dealing with the Pleiades star map were astronomical and astrological sites with equinox and solstice alignments that were not taken into consideration by Herschel when decoding the star maps.

The ‘mystery star in Egypt near Abusir corresponds to the temple of Ra. The consensus by Egyptologists is that Ra must be associated with the Sun in the Egyptians texts and not with some hypothetical G2 class star. In addition the alignment of the Sun Temple at Abusir is an anomaly in his star map theory, it does not point into the same direction the other ‘mystery‘ stars do in the rest of his star maps.

When Herschel checked his astronomical software for his ‘mystery’ star he couldn’t find a star close enough to match his ‘mystery’ star. Using new software and rewinding the clock back 17.500 years he finally succeeded and was able to make a match. If the ‘mystery’ star isn’t a star at all as we are suspecting, it comes as no surprise that Herschel wasn’t able to locate this star in the first place.

It’s my hypothesis that Herschel’s ‘mystery’ star near the Pleiades in fact represents a midpoint between the Pleiades and the place where ‘the Sun is on the Milky Way’. The ‘mystery’ star therefore represents a way shower to a ‘precession anchor’ that can be used to determine a special moment in the Great Year as it connects the Pleiades with this ’precession anchor’.

The ‘mystery’ star in fact is the Sun itself! Some of the ancient sites that Herschel mentions are built close to a river. It’s my assumption that the river mimics the great river in the sky, the Milky Way. The summer solstice observatories such as Stonehenge were built close to the river to represent the ‘Sun on the Milky Way’. If the summer solstice observatory had been built in its correct position, it would have been built into the river (Milky Way) itself since this is the place where the Sun resides at Galactic Alignment. So there are obvious reasons as to why the ‘mystery star’ (the Sun) was built on the land and not in the river. The position of the ‘mystery’ star (monument) on the land that aligns the Pleiades (monument) with the Milky Way (river) is in fact hinting at:

The Sun on the Milky Way at the current summer solstice that coincides with the last Great Celestial Conjunction!

The Sun on the ecliptic aligns with the Milky Way in the constellation Taurus where the Pleiades are.
On Herschel’s website we find proof for the hypothesis of this article that the so called ‘mystery’ star in Herschel’s star maps which he thinks refers to a star near the Pleiades, is in fact denoting the position of the Sun on the ecliptic.
On Herschel’s website the exact position of the Sun on the ecliptic is explained as follows: “between the bulls horns in Taurus when direction matches ancient sites”

Herschel’s own website provides us with the arguments that our thesis may be correct and that the ‘mystery star’ in Herschel’s star maps is NOT a star near the Pleiades at all, but in fact is a way shower to the Sun on the ecliptic in between the horns of Taurus!

To further test and proof the hypothesis that the Pleiades in Herschel’s star maps may be pointing towards the 1998 solstice sun on the Milky Way a template of the Pleiades was created using the free open source astronomy software Stellarium. Stellarium presents a realistic 3D representation of the sky similar to what we see with a naked eye observation of the stars. Stellarium will allow us to test out thesis.

The template (picture 8) is created from a screenshot of Stellarium at the moment of summer solstice 1998. The green line in this template is exactly aligning the stars Alcyone and Pleione with the 1998 summer solstice sun on the Milky Way. The orange line is a base line of the Pleiades constellation connecting the stars Taygeta, Maia and Alcyone of the Pleiades constellation with the stars HP 17832 and HP 17900.

Stonehenge is telling us that the Pleiades are pointing the way to the Sun on the Milky Way at summer solstice; in other words Stonehenge encodes a summer solstice Galactic Alignment!

On October 3rd 2009 scientists have announced the discovery of what may be the most important find in decades, a smaller version of Stonehenge. They call it Bluehenge. Bluehenge is named after the colour of 30 giant stones placed in a circle. Bluehenge and Stonehenge are connected by means of a causeway called the Avenue. The Avenue runs from Stonehenge (aligned to the summer solstice) all the way to Bluehenge which resides at the bank of the river Avon.

This ceremony is echoed in many myths where the dead have to cross over the waters to enter the afterlife. In ancient Egypt the dead crossed that great river in the sky, the Milky Way through the ‘Gate of God’. The river Avon at Stonehenge is a metaphor for the Milky Way. The ‘gate of God’ astronomically speaking is the crossing of the ecliptic and Milky Way in 5° Sagittarius. The deceased pharaoh traveled into the Netherworld as described in the ‘Book of the Gates"’ by passing the primeval waters of the Milky Way at the hour of the rebirth of the Sun (sunrise). The gates of the Sun were first mentioned by the Greek author Microbius and mentioned in 'Morals and Dogma' by Albert Pike.
Gates of the Sun
http://www.keyofsolomon.org/gatesOfTheSun.php
On the freemasons website that Wayne Herschel is referring to on the Key of Solomon website, the freemasons speak of the wisdom of the ancient Philosophers who regarded the soul of man to have its origins in Heaven. The soul was believed to incarnate into the flesh after having descended from Heaven passing through the Gate of Man. Having lived another live on Earth the soul eventually left the body after death and returned to Heaven again this time passing through the Gate of God. The Gate of Man corresponds with the crossing of the Milky Way and ecliptic at 5° Gemini (sidereal zodiac) while the Gate of God corresponds with the crossing of the Milky Way and ecliptic in 5° Sagittarius.

The Greek writer Macrobius called these gates on the ecliptic through which the souls ascended and descended to Heaven, the Gates of the Sun. This is because not only mortal man but also the Sun dies and is reborn in the precession cycle at the very same gates. When the Sun resides on the gates of the Sun at an equinox or solstice, it represents a Galactic Alignment and Great Celestial Conjunction.

What happens during the 39 year period of a Great Celestial Conjunction is that the Sun at the equinox or solstice slowly shifts through the Galactic Equator of the Milky Way.
The Book of the Gates
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/bookofgates.htm
The Book of Gates is the principal guidebook to the netherworld found in 19th and part of the 20th Dynasty tombs of the New Kingdom, though it makes its first appearance to us with the last king of the 18th Dynasty. It was meant to allow the dead pharaoh to navigate his way along the netherworld route together with the sun god, so that his resurrection could be affected. It emphasizes gates with guardian deities whose names must be known in order to pass them. This is actually a very old tradition dating to at least the Book of the Two Ways in the Coffin Texts, where there are seven gates with three keepers at each.
Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
http://books.google.nl/books?id=vAghVdn ... un&f=false

Bluehenge unearthed: Prehistoric site that could be famous stone circle's little sister
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ister.html
Archaeologists have discovered Stonehenge's little sister - just a mile from the famous monument.

The prehistoric circle, unearthed in secret over the summer, is one of the most important prehistoric finds in decades.

Researchers have called it 'Bluehenge' after the colour of the 27 giant Welsh stones it once incorporated - but are now missing.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:03 am

Mague said: Usually the stars decide about peoples role. Some are leaders, others warriors and others doctors or tailors. While still alive or after the dead of the Queen the Druids should watch the stars and find the next leader. This is very inconvenient for some people. Not necessarily in the royal family, but there is more power in a kingdom. Isnt a bloodline much easier to handle? Thats what all this is about. It has not much to do with the Windsors, this is much older. Some of those elitists are probably really convinced that it has to be this way. But it isnt. It’s as dull as their rituals. And they a live under the pressure of duty because they bear the wrong duty. What a waste of lifetime. Or is it just an illusion, because nobody is in the place he should be?
I concur with the following:

A leader does not have to come from a particular bloodline. It’s about a bloodline or bloodlines or “elitists” who believe that it “has to be this way.” A bloodline is certainly easier to handle. It is as “dull as their rituals.” They live under a great deal of pressure to perform their “ceremonial duties of state”. It is the “wrong duty” and a waste of a lifetime. It does seem to be an illusion because none of us appears to be in the places we would or should (wish to) be.

Akashic definition of: Metatronic and Oritronic:
http://www.spiritmythos.org/misc/defs/m ... ronic.html
Metatronic or Metatronic spiral refers to the full-light presence spectrum of awarness, while Oritronic or Oritronic spiral is the half-light, incomplete light presence spectrum in which the earth for the most part, dwells within. One cannot simply switch from Oritronic to Metatronic in their awareness, but must unravel the Oritronic way of thinking before they can begin the Metatronic spiral of awakening. Certainly many individuals have bursts of Metatronic awareness at times, but this is not actually accepting the Metatronic spiral as your path. One must release the Oritronic modality completely before they can truly say "I exist in the Metatron."
(But that’s just my personal opinion, and I am one of 6 billion.)

Conclusion: Perhaps there are too many televisions and not enough shamans to go around. ;)

mague

Unread post by mague » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:21 am

lizzie wrote: Akashic definition of: Metatronic and Oritronic:
http://www.spiritmythos.org/misc/defs/m ... ronic.html
Metatronic or Metatronic spiral refers to the full-light presence spectrum of awarness, while Oritronic or Oritronic spiral is the half-light, incomplete light presence spectrum in which the earth for the most part, dwells within. One cannot simply switch from Oritronic to Metatronic in their awareness, but must unravel the Oritronic way of thinking before they can begin the Metatronic spiral of awakening. Certainly many individuals have bursts of Metatronic awareness at times, but this is not actually accepting the Metatronic spiral as your path. One must release the Oritronic modality completely before they can truly say "I exist in the Metatron."
(But that’s just my personal opinion, and I am one of 6 billion.)

Conclusion: Perhaps there are too many televisions and not enough shamans to go around. ;)
The problem with the 2D pyramid and eye is, that the 2D sky is not worthless and required by many plants. There is some acceptance needed in the "super" holistic view.

Woking curently overtime just to get rid of torsion and tension. ;) My plants hate them :P
Oh, and some spirits just love TV :D

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Was there a Mithras Constellation?
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 6e0#p35384

For many years now I’ve concurred with Andy Lloyd that the Dark Star, at perihelion, takes on a wing-like appearance of its own. According to my research, this can also be said with the Roman god Mithras who also adorned a wing-like appearance when battling his counterpart Sol. So with this context in mind, is it possible that Mithras is actually our binary companion? To answer this question, see below:

From his book The Mysteries of Mithras ©2005 Author Payam Nabarz tells us:

“The name Mithra…has three meanings in Farsi: love, sun, and friend. Here in the name perhaps lies the key to the whole of the Mithraic mystery. The divinity is seen as Sun, or the light of sun…Most importantly, he is a friend, one who walks with us, side by side in fellowship. Mithra is the beloved, with whom the MAGI seek union.” Pg.5

The quote above is very interesting indeed stating that the Magi wanted to seek union with this sun. No doubt Mithras was “the sun of the Magi” referred to in biblical times. What is more, Mithras was elevated to have sun-like qualities akin to Sol and long ago they both met in battle:

“The battle between Sol (the Sun) and Mithras results in Mithras overcoming the planetary sun and becoming the Invincible Sun. Sol kneels in front of...[Mithras] while Mithras holds the constellation Bear (Ursa Minor) in one hand. This emphasizes his power as a stellar god, one who moves the cosmic pole as well as causing the precession of equinoxes. Mithras and Sol then become friends and shake hands.”
The Mithras Constellation
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/jour ... 1&SRETRY=0
Assuming that the figures of the central icon of the Mithraic cult - the scene of tauroctony (bull slaying) - represent equatorial constellations at the time when the spring equinox was placed somewhere between Taurus and Aries, it is difficult to explain why some equatorial constellations (Orion and Libra) were not included in the Mithraic icons A simulation of the sky at the times in which the spring equinox was in the constellation of Taurus, only a small area of spring equinox positions permits to exclude these two constellations, with all other representations of equatorial constellations (Taurus, Canis Minor, Hydra, Crater, Corvus, Scorpio) included.

These positions of the spring equinox occurred at the beginning of the age of Taurus, and included Gemini as an equatorial constellation. Two of the main figures in the Mithraic icons are two identical figures, usually represented on the each side of the bull, wearing phrygian caps and holding torches. Their names, Cautes and Cautopates, and their looks may indicate that they represent the constellation of Gemini. In that case the main icon of Mithraic religion could represent an event that happened around 4000 BC, when the spring equinox entered the constellation of Taurus. Also, this position of equator contains Perseus as an equatorial constellation. Ulansey suggested that the god Mithras is identified with the constellation Perseus. In that case, all figures in the main scene would be equatorial constellations.
Celestial Bodies in the Cthulhu Mythos
http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/ktul_bodies.html
ALDEBARAN (Alpha Tauri): Aldebaran is generally known as ‘The Eye of the Bull’, Taurus, due to its distinct orange colouration. Originally the name was given to the entire Hyades cluster, which it is in fact not a member of, but is some distance in front of. Its name again comes from Arabic, Al Dabaran, meaning ‘The Follower’. This was due to the Greeks belief that the star followed the Pleiades.

Another observation is that Aldebaran was once in the constellation of Mithras; which consisted of the constellations Taurus and Perseus. This connects to the star Algol, another star mentioned briefly in Beyond the Walls of Sleep by Lovecraft.

ALGOL (Beta Persei): This was the very first eclipsing binary star to be discovered: Montanan, an Italian astronomer in the 1600’s was the first European to note and produce explanation for the stars periodic wink. Its Arabic name Al Ghtil means ‘The Demon’ or more precisely ‘The Ghoul’, and in English it also has the nickname ‘The Demon Star’. Originally Algol was one of the stars making up the shield of Mithras, but later came to represent the malevolent winking eye of Medusa in the constellation Perseus. Due to it being the first eclipsing binary to be discovered the class of such stars is termed ‘Algol-type’ variables.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

If the “dark star” (Nibiru or Sirius C) exists, where might it be located in the heavens?

http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 405#p37824
Robert Temple, author of the aforementioned "Sirius Mystery", has exhaustively explained the deeper connection between the Argo (the Ark) and Sirius. Most interesting is his discussion of the deep (hidden?) relationship between the true nature of the companion to Sirius, Sirius B -- the amazing white dwarf -- and a little known visible star in the same constellation of Canis Major, called by the Arabs, "Al Wazn" -- "Weight" (Sirius C?) -- so-called (according to a leading Arabic astronomy expert) because "the star seems to rise with difficulty from the horizon." The Arabic expert, Ideler, called this "an astonishing star name."

Temple goes on to equate this nomenclature, applied to a visible member of Canis Major, with the ancient, degenerate, "hidden knowledge" regarding the actual existence of Sirius B -- the super-dense (but invisible to the naked eye) white dwarf that orbits in the Sirius system.

What Temple did not know (or did not report, because he considered it irrelevant for his discussion) was that when Bayer "stole" some of Canis Major's stars to compose the new constellation, "Columba," in 1603 -- one key star of the new constellation was this same (Sirius C) "Al Wazn" the "Weight". The same star that Temple, just under 400 years later, identifies with a "secret," degenerated knowledge of the Sirian system itself.

So, there is an undeniable connection (through this star) between the "Sirian Complex" of the Dogon myth and mythos of Canis Major ... and the "new" constellation of Columba, "the Dove."

The other strong connection to Temple's Sirius Mythos comes with Columba's association with "Argo" -- the Southern Constellation representing (loosely) "Noah's Ark" -- and its classic use as an escape from a great planetary flood/disaster.

So it's clear that the "secret" creation of a visible new constellation called "the Dove" (Columba) in 1603, out of some Canis Major stars, linked with Argo and the entire Sirian Complex, was not accidental. It was, instead, secretly emblematic at that precise time of the transposition of the terrestrial Egyptian "meridians and parallels" into the sky!

Now, why do you suppose -- just after the Big Calendar Change at the end of the 16th Century someone would have wanted a visible (Egyptian) marker in the sky to denote "celestial meridians and parallels?" Why indeed except, in part, to visibly mark in the sky (to those "in the know") the orientation of the critical "plane of the Earth's axis" at the end of the Twentieth Century when Sirius would cross the Meridian at Midnight in "2000?"
FROM MY A .'.A .'. ILLUMINATI ARCHIVE in the Principaute de Monaco MONTE CARLO LODGE
http://jah-rastafari.com/forum/message- ... group=2535
This is a word-form of the archetype Magda; as on Mary Magda-lene, who as we know represents the fallen galactic level within the fallen (Oritronic-Luciferic) universe. So here we can now begin to see the inter-relationship of galactic karma and the two key points on the Earth: Jerusalem and Mecca.

They are the key geographical points which translate galactic level karma into our Earthen reality. Thoth reveals the deeper nature of this Jerusalem-Mecca / Sirius A & B dynamic: Thoth: The 'Heart of the Lion' is formed by Jerusalem and Mecca thus The DARK cube (Ka'bba) aligns with Mecca, and the STAR cube (Ormid) aligns with Jerusalem. The lemniscate (infinity eight loop) between the two is the 'field of the heart,' with the centre point being the actual 'Heart of the Lion.'

This centre point is geographically located near Al Wadjih, Saudi Arabia. Here, buried beneath the sand is the ancient city of Merazhadec - the 'Lion of Melchizedek' or the 'Lion of Al-Khidr.' This city was also known in later times (but still very ancient by our standards) as Jiddi. The current city 'Jiddi' or 'Judah' next to Mecca was named after the more ancient Merazhadec / Jiddi that was located near Al Wadjih.

The centre point at Al Wadjih represents Sirius C, a hidden star of Sirius, (Al Wazan, Weight) thus creating a trinity the ancients called 'Hebola': the name of the power triangle formed in Sirius by these 3 stars. In most ancient Egypt this Sirian trinity was also represented by the Royal Family of Osiris (Father-God: Sirius A), Isis (Mother-Goddess: Sirius B) and Horus (Son-Christ: Sirius C).

So to summarize the main points which we have covered so far in this article: the Black Cube Ka'bba in Mecca holds the defiled 666 (Dark Cube) link to Sirius, which in turn holds a link to the transmutation of galactic karma. Jerusalem holds the 999 (cube of Stars - Ormid) link to Sirius.

The two energetics of Jerusalem and Mecca must converge in 2012 through the 'gate' at the centre of the lemniscate (or figure eight infinity loop) near El Wadjih, thereby allowing the dynamic of the Metatronic Fulcrum to come into play which will initiate the inversion of the 666 to the 999, freeing bondage in matter and taking the complete 'Heart of the Lion' dynamic into the realms of the higher evolutionary worlds Mazaloth; thereby transcending our lesser solar cosmology.
Wezen, the Weight – Canis Major
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wezen
As with the rest of Canis Major, Wezen is most visible in winter skies in the northern hemisphere, and summer skies in the southern. It theoretically makes up the Great Dog's hind quarter.

The traditional name, Wezen, is derived from the medieval Arabic وزن al-wazn, which means "weight" in modern Arabic. The name was for one of a pair of stars, the other being hadari, which has now come to refer to Beta Centauri. It is unclear whether the pair of stars was originally alpha Centauri and beta Centauri or alpha and beta Columbae. In any case, the name was somehow applied to both Delta Canis Majoris and beta Columbae.
Wazn, the Weight - Columba
http://constellationsofwords.com/stars/Wazn.html
Beta (β) Columba, Wazn, is a star on the back of the Dove. Wezn, or Wazn, is from Arabic Al Wazn, Weight.

With alpha (α Phact) it was among the disputed Al Muhlifain; Al Tizini (Arabian astronomer, first half of 16th century) additionally called both stars Al Aghribah, the Ravens, a title that the 17th century English orientalist Thomas Hyde assigned to a group in Canis Major.

Royer, the French astronomer who published a star atlas in 1679, cut away a portion of Canis Major and constructed this constellation Columba Noachi. The part thus usurped was called Muliphein, "the two stars sworn by", because they were often mistaken for Soheil, the Arabic name for Canopus, before which they rise: these two stars are now alpha (Phact) and beta (this star Wazn) Columba.

Muliphein is recognized as having the two stars called Had'ar, ground, and al-wezn, weight. [Reference has been made to Al Muhlifain (the swearing of an oath) as the stars gamma, zeta, lambda Argo (Alsuhail), delta Canis Major (Wezen), and alpha Centauri.

English writer on globes John Chilmead (circa 1639)'s Treatise has this brief description of Columba:
"11 Starres: of which there are two in the backe of it of the second magnitude, which they call the Good messengers, or bringers of good newes: and {p.168} those in the right wing are consecrated to the Appeased Deity, and those in the left, to the Retiring of the waters in the time of the Deluge."

Heis locates alpha (α Phact) and beta (β Wazn) in the back; nu2 in the right wing, and epsilon (ε) in the left. Theta (θ) and kappa (κ) were included by the 13th century Persian astronomical writer Al Kazwini in the Arabic figure Al Kurud, the Apes.
Wazn – the Weight - Columba
http://stars.astro.illinois.edu/sow/wazn.html
WAZN (Beta Columbae): Though the second brightest star in Columba (the Dove), third magnitude (3.12) Beta Columbae takes third place in recognition after brighter third magnitude Phact (Alpha Col, 2.64) and the runaway star Mu Col.

Otherwise an ordinary class K (K2) giant, it has three oddities that bring it to the table. The first is confusion over the name, which derives from the Arabic "al-wazn," meaning "the weight," the weight of WHAT is not at all clear.

Kunitzsch and Smart say that the term seems to apply to "one of a pair of stars." Which one is not clear either. The name has been related both to Alpha Centauri and to Delta Canis Majoris, and then also wound up with our Beta Columbae.

The latter two stars are distinguished by spelling, Delta CMa known as Wezen, Beta Col as Wazn.

As the second of the oddities, what it does have is speed. Moving at a rather amazing 103 kilometers per second relative to the Sun (6 to 7 times normal), it is going almost as fast as runaway Mu Col, in this case showing it to be a visitor from another part of the Galaxy. Most such speedsters are passing through the Galaxy's disk from the extended halo and have the halo's low metal abundance.

Enter the third oddity. Instead of a low metal content, Wazn's metal-to-hydrogen ratio is some 30 percent HIGHER than the Sun's. Nevertheless, for all the strangeness, Wazn, which started life as a relatively modest class A dwarf, will (like any other giant) before long lose its outer hydrogen envelope through a strong wind that will develop after the helium fuel is gone, and then expire as a relatively ordinary white dwarf -- though one with a lot of zip in it.
Wezen – weight: Canopus

Suhail - Gamma Velorum (Vela)
http://domeofthesky.com/clicks/suhail.html
"Suhail" in Arabic means "handsome, brilliant, glorious, and beautiful." This was a term that was commonly applied to a bright star. The name of this star is probably a shortening of Al Suhail al Wazn, that is, "The Bright Star of the Weight" (Canopus?) Another name for this star is simply Alsuhail.
Wazn - weight: Canis Major, Centaurus and Columba

Alsuhail
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/st ... uhail.html
Lambda (λ) Vela, Alsuhail, is a star in the Sails of Argo Navis, the Great Ship.
Al Sufi's Al Suhail al Wazn, "Suhail of the Weight" Suhail means "Smooth Plain", Wazn meaning "weight" applied to stars near the horizon - "as the star seems to rise with difficulty from the horizon"; Wazn is also the title of stars in Canis Major, Centaurus, and Columba.

With zeta Puppis (Naos), gamma (ζ) Vela, this was one of the Al Muhlifain, Muhlifain or Muhnithain, (by which reference was made to the statement that at their rising some mistook them for Suhail (Canopus), and the consequent arguments were the occasion of much profanity among the Arabs).

Muliphein is also the name of the gamma star of Canis Major (Muliphein). Translation of Muliphein on Steve Gibson's page: "the two causing dispute and the swearing of an oath" - an oath is a pledge, declaration or promise, to utter or bind oneself to something.
Columba, the Dove
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Co ... lumba.html
The constellation Columba, the Dove, can be viewed as either sitting on the stern (Puppis) of the celestial Ship (Argo Navis) or flying before it. In the Argonauta expedition a white dove was sent out of the Argo Navis by Jason. Aided by Athena/Minerva, it shot between the Clashing Rocks, the Symplegades, with such speed that the rocks crashed against each other without killing the bird, only depriving it of a few tail feathers. The constellation Columba is adjacent to Puppis, the Stern of the Ship Argo Navis.

Columba Noae, Noah's Dove, now known simply as Columba, is the Colombo de Noe of the French, Colomba of the Italians, and Taube of the Germans, lying south of the Hare (Lepus), and on the meridian with Orion's Belt.

Although first formally published by Royer in 1679, and so generally considered one of his constellations, it had appeared seventy-six years before correctly located on Bayer's plate of Canis Major, and in his text as recentioribus Columba; one of these "more recent" being Petrus Plancius, the Dutch cosmographer and map-maker of the 16th century, and instructor of Pieter Theodor.

While these are the first allusions to Columba in modern times, yet the following from Caesius may indicate knowledge of its stars, and certainly of the present title, seventeen centuries ago.

Still it was not recognized by Bartschius twenty-one years after Bayer, nor by Tycho, Hevelius, or Flamsteed; but Halley gave it, in the same year as Royer, with ten stars; and our Gould, two centuries later in Argentina, increased the number to seventeen. It was made up from the southwestern outlines of Canis Major, near to the Ship (Argo Navis), — Noah's Ark, — and so was regarded as the attendant Dove.

Smyth wrote of its modern formation, and of its nomenclature in Arab astronomy:

Royer cut away a portion of Canis Major, and constructed Columba Noachi therewith in 1679. The part thus usurped was called Muliphein from al-muhlifein, the two stars sworn by, because they were often mistaken for Soheil, or Canopus, before which they rise: these two stars are now alpha and beta Columbae (Phact and Wazn). Muliphein is recognized as comprehending the two stars called Had'ar, ground, and al-wezn, weight.
Reference already has been made to Al Muhlifain at the stars gamma, zeta, lambda Argo, delta Canis Majoris, and alpha Centauri.

Chilmead's Treatise has this brief description of Columba:

"Starres: of which there are two in the backe of it of the second magnitude, which they call the Good messengers, or bringers of good newes: and {p.168} those in the right wing are consecrated to the Appeased Deity, and those in the left, to the Retiring of the waters in the time of the Deluge".

Heis locates alpha and beta in the back; nu2 in the right wing, and epsilon in the left. theta and kappa were included by Kazwini in the Arabic figure Al Kurud, the Apes.

Phoenix
http://www.southernskyphoto.com/constel ... hoenix.htm

The introduction of a Phoenix into modern astronomy was, in a measure, by adoption rather than by invention. But, whether Bayer knew it or not, his title is an appropriate one, for with various early nations - at all events, in China, Egypt, India, and Persia - this bird has been "an astronomical symbol of cyclic period" some versions of the well-known fable making its life coincident with the Great Year of the ancients beginning at noon of the day when the sun entered among the stars of Aries; and, in Egypt, with the Sothic Period when the sun and Sirius rose together on the 20th of July. Thompson further writes of this: "A new Phoenix-period is said to have commenced AD 139, in the reign of Antoninus Pius; and an astronomical symbolism associated therewith is manifested on the coins of that Emperor". Coincidentally, Ptolemy adopted as the epoch of his catalogue the year AD 138, the first of Antoninus.

Phoenix
http://www.topastronomer.com/StarCharts ... hoenix.php

In Greek mythology, the phoenix lived for about 500 years and then built itself a scented nest on top of a tree, ignited the twigs and ended its life on a pyre. A baby phoenix was born in the nest of the dying bird. In many cultures, the phoenix is associated with death and rebirth. The constellation Phoenix is usually depicted as a large bird rising into the sky. The Arabs knew it as the Boat.

The constellation Phoenix occupies an area of 469 square degrees and contains six stars with known planets. It can be seen at latitudes between +32° and -90° and is best visible at 9 p.m. during the month of November.

Phoenix only has two stars brighter than magnitude 5.0.: alpha Phoenicis or Ankaa ("the phoenix") is an orange giant about 80 light-years distant. It is also known as Nair al-Zaurak ("the bright star of the skiff").

beta and gamma Phoenicis are both variable giants, almost three times as distant as Ankaa.

zeta Phoenicis is an eclipsing binary star system, an Algol type variable, comprised of four stars. It is approximately 280 light-years distant.

nu Phoenicis is a star similar to the Sun, only brighter and more massive. It is a main sequence dwarf that emits excess infrared radiation and might have a dust ring.

Phoenix also has a notable deep sky object. NGC 625 is a barred spiral galaxy. It lies approximately 12.7 million light-years away and is a member of the Sculptor Group of galaxies, a group located near the south galactic pole.

Phoenix belongs to the Johann Bayer family of constellations, along with Hydrus, Dorado, Volans, Apus, Pavo, Grus, Tucana, Indus, Chamaeleon and Musca.

Constellations directly bordering Phoenix are Sculptor, Tucana, Grus, Hydrus, Eridanus and Fornax.

Phoenix
http://www.universetoday.com/guide-to-s ... s/phoenix/

There is one annual meteor shower associated with the constellation of Phoenix which peaks on or about December 5 of each year – the Phoenicids. The meteor shower is considered to be new and understudied, so there is no predicted fall rate – nor is there an established peak date. The Phoenicids are associated with the comet D/1819 W1 (Blanpain). The comet was observed in 1819 and was missing. However, it turned out that the asteroid 2003 WY25 discovered in 2003 was the same as this comet in 2005. The duration of this shower extends from November 29 to December 9.

POLARIS (Alpha Ursae Minoris): Obviously the name implies it to be the pole star, and it is in fact within l~ of the celestial north pole. However in Greek its name is Cynosura, and means ‘dog’s tail’, thus implying that the whole constellation at one time referred to a dog instead of a bear. An even earlier Greek name was Phoenice, possibly connecting it to the name Phoenissa, (whose masculine form is Phoenix). The name Phoenissa means ‘the red, or bloody one’. Robert Graves states it as connecting with Demeter and Astarte; Phoenissa’s name implying the moon goddess’s role of Death-in-Life. Interestingly Phoenix is stated as renaming the land of Canaan as Phoenicia, thus producing another possible link.

Carina
http://www.topastronomer.com/StarCharts ... Carina.php

Carina is a constellation in the southern hemisphere. Its name means "keel" in Latin. Carina used to be a part of the constellation Argo Navis ("the ship Argo"), created by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the 2nd century, before Argo Navis was divided into three constellations – Carina (the keel), Puppis (the stern) and Vela (the sails) – by Nicolas Louis de Lacaille in the 18th century. Argo Navis represented Argo, the ship on which Jason and the Argonauts sailed to retrieve the Golden Fleece. The constellation was also sometimes associated with the ship that carried Menelaus home after the Trojan War. Egyptians also identified the constellation with a ship, one that carried Osiris and Isis during the big flood.

Argo Navis
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Co ... Navis.html

Argo Navis is no longer an officially recognized constellation, it has been split up into three constellations; Carina the Keel, Vela the Sails, Puppis the Stern, plus a subordinate division of Argo now called Pyxis Nautica, the Nautical Box or Mariner's Compass, and which used to be called Malus, the Mast.

Argo has been identified with a number of arks (the word 'ark' might also relate to the constellation Ara):

"Egyptian story said that it was the ark that bore Isis and Osiris over the Deluge; while the Hindus thought that it performed the same office for their equivalent Isi and Iswara. And their prehistoric tradition made it the ship Argha for their wandering sun, steered by Agastya, the alpha star of Carina, Canopus.

Canopus is the alpha star of Carina. Plutarch says:

"Moreover, they give to Osiris the title of general, and the title of pilot to Canopus, from whom they say that the star derives its name; also that the vessel which the Greeks call Argo, in form like the ship of Osiris, has been set among the constellations in his honour, and its course lies not far from that of Orion and the Dog-star; of these the Egyptians believe that one is sacred to Horus and the other to Isis." [Plutarch, Moralia]

Christian legend identifies the constellation as Noah's Ark:

"The biblical school of course called it Noah’s Ark, the Arca Noachi, or Archa Noae as Bayer wrote it; Jacob Bryant, the English mythologist of the last century, making its story another form of that of Noah.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:53 pm

The Kundalini Serpent
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/Kundalini.html
In my essay 'The Secret Knowledge of Nibiru' I described the possible connection between the Dark Star and the Eighth Sphere of the Theosophists. It seems that this Eighth Sphere was once a closely guarded secret of Madame Blavatsky's Theosophy school, itself an already rather esoteric discipline.

What evidence is there that this Eighth Sphere relates to an undiscovered planet whose symbolic character rivals the Sun itself? Another strand of Planet X research involves the fabled 'Vulcan', the Roman god of fire. Barry Warmkessel's search for Vulcan is based to some extent upon the writings of Madame Blavatsky, from her work 'The Secret Doctrine'. According to Warmkessel, Blavatsky herself lays down the clues as to where to find the hidden planet, which she calls Vulcan.

Once again, clues to the existence of Planet X are to be found in esoteric writings. If Blavatsky bases her claims upon an ancient tradition that she is privy to then we can conclude that the Dark Star was indeed the subject of a secret tradition, and may represent the Eighth Sphere that 'counter-balances' the Moon.

Given its Theosophical name of 'Vulcan', the concept that the Dark Star is a warm body such as a brown dwarf becomes more probable still. Not only that, but Vulcan is guarded by a 'bevy of monkeys (seven in all)', seemingly alluding to the fiery Dark Star's seven companions, or moons.

The Hindu or Tibetan system of Chakras describes the centres of energy within the human body that can be discovered and activated through meditation. Classically there are seven chakras, although there appear to be a myriad of other minor chakras dependent upon what you read. Bob Frissell contends that the chakras are like 'lenses through which we interpret reality' with each chakra related to a level of human consciousness. So it wouldn't be a big stretch to infer that the Theosophists were influenced by the same ancient teachings from which were derived knowledge of the chakras. In other words, the Eighth Sphere has a place in the Microcosm as well as the Macrocosm.

"Each of the major cathedrals along the pilgrimage were on ancient sites representing the seven major chakras of Europe. 'Pilgrims' or 'initiates' went to each one in turn to learn the 'knowledge' associated with each chakra. This actually goes back to the time of the Druids. When I say went to each one in turn, that might mean several years of study at each one in order to master the wisdom and insights for that level/degree of study.

The upwards motion through the chakras corresponds with the movement through the celestial spheres as they were understood in ancient times, so one would expect that a hidden, eighth ancient planet would be represented by an eighth chakra located above the head. Also, one could reasonably anticipate that an eighth geographical centre of esoteric learning, of more significance even than the famous Rosslyn Chapel, would exist for the most learned Initiates of European esoteric mysteries. In keeping with the secrecy of the Eighth Sphere, this centre would also remain hidden and jealously guarded.

I am greatly encouraged by this association between the 'serpent fire energy' of Kundalini, that lies dormant before its potentially catastrophic journey through the known chakras, and the hidden Dark Star whose perihelion passage could be equally devastating through the system. 'As above, so below', as the alchemists say.

I am very tempted to propose that the Dark Star is the ancient source of the symbol of the Eighth Sphere, itself incorporated into the religious teachings of the Hindu and Buddhist yogis in the form of the eighth heavenly chakra. I think that the Dark Star is the third apex of the celestial Trinity.

In the alchemical diagrams of Renaissance Europe, the third aspect of the Trinity is often expressed as a bird, either the 'Hermes bird' or the fiery Phoenix. It encroaches upon the duality of the Sun and Moon and is sometimes symbolised by Mercury.

The alchemical dragon Azoth, for instance, is shown with three celestial heads, the Moon, the Sun and a third 'sun', depicted as mercury symbolically, yet like Sol in radiance and power. I believe that this is the "Philosopher's Mercury", rather than plain-old Mercury, and is the secret ingredient alluded to in the instructions for making the Red Elixir, or Philosopher's Stone. Is this 'Philosopher's Mercury' symbolised by the Eighth Sphere, or planet?

Furthermore, the relationship between the cross and the number eight is hinted at by the English alchemist John Dee in his Monas Hieroglyphica. Discussing a glyph formed by the symbol of Mercury in Aries, Marshall points out this possible high secret:

'Dee hints darkly that the cross in a 'most secret manner' signifies the 'octonary' which earlier magi did not understand but which the initiated reader 'will especially note'.

So does this tie the Eighth Sphere in with the Messianic Star, amalgamating East and West as the Theosophists endeavour to show us? Was the original Christian concept of the Trinity a bringing forth of Hermetic hidden knowledge about the importance of the Phoenix?

All of this speculative reasoning brought me a moment of self-reflection, one that may be shared by others interested in the search for Planet X, the Dark Star or Nibiru. I wonder whether our Macrocosmic search for this hidden fiery 'planet' represent our own spiritual yearning to achieve self-enlightenment through the release of inner Kundalini energy? In other words, deep down the hunt for the Eighth celestial sphere, or planet, is a spiritual journey as much as an empirical one.
Nibiru the Messianic Star
http://www.darkstar1.co.uk/ds6.htm
The Phoenix, or bennu bird, was a mythical creature symbolising rebirth to the ancient Egyptians. It was strongly associated with the "benben" stone of Heliopolis, which was likely to have been a massive conical-shaped meteorite worshipped at the temple there. The original benben was "the primeval hill which, in Egyptian cosmology, first emerged from the waters of chaos to become Atum, the God of Creation". This hints at its astronomical identity, especially as its period of return is measured in either hundreds, or even thousands of years.

The prominent archeo-astronomy scientist E.C. Krupp has linked the Phoenix with both the Sun and Sirius:

"The Egyptians attached particular importance to a heron-like bird they called the "bennu", and the Greeks identified the bennu with the phoenix. According to Herodotus, the red and gold bennu was reported to return from Arabia to Heliopolis after five hundred years’ absence, or, more curiously, according to others, after 1,461 years. In some versions of the legend the bennu dies at heliopolis, and from either its nest or its own burned remains a new bennu arises to start the cycle of life anew."

The figure of 1,461 years is the length of time of the Sothic Cycle, the time taken for the Solar Calendar to coincide again with that of Sirius. (Sirius has a yearly cycle of 365 days compared with the Solar 365.25). This leads Krupp to identify the Phoenix with Sirius. But he recognises that things are not that simple, as the Phoenix also clearly has a solar dimension:

"The bennu must have been associated with the sun, for the bird, in Egyptian myth, was said to be the soul of Ra. The bennu was the guide of the gods in the Duat and came from the heart of Osiris."

I strongly suspect that the solution lies in the guise of a hitherto unknown celestial body that incorporates a mixed identity of star, planet and dark sun. This is represented by the Phoenix, or Bennu, and symbolises its rebirth in the heavens after a protracted absence. The Phoenix is associated with the Sun and Sirius because its visible perihelion passage occurs near Sirius, and sometimes is cast into the darkness of the Duat, emerging heliacally with the Sun. I will be showing how this possibility explains the lack of evidence of Nibiru’s last passage, and why the Egyptians held the heliacal setting and rising of Sirius to be of such fundamental importance.
The Cross of Light
http://www.mombu.com/religion/gnostic/t ... 67802.html
Note how the Dark Star is also here equated with the Dark Goddess known as the Phoenix. Called Phoenissa by the Phoenic-ians, she was depicted by the Canaanites as wearing a headress with a single large jewell on it, right over her third eye.

Phoenissa was also called Asherah, the wife of El. The Latin word which "saint" Jerome placed over the original Canaanite Hallel is well known: Lucifer. The original text spoke of Hallel, the son of Shar or Ashar: the Goddess of the Dawn.

The Jews called her the Matrinart or the the Matriach: the Mother, whom the Greeks called De (the) Meter (Mother, or Demeter). In Egypt Demeter was Isis. In the Greek mystery schools she became the mother of Dionysus, whom she exclaimed was her own reincarnated father Kronos/Saturn, elsewhere called El.

Asherah was the lower Sophia-Zoe: the Tree of Life. She is the Shekinah. I highly recommend reading "The Hebrew Goddess" by Raphael Patai. Here is may be seen that the Sabbath as practiced by the Jews was a tantric meditation. The Shekinah was the
Kundalini force; intentfully raising up this force was what Jesus spoke tongue in cheek of.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Sirius, Saturn, Canopus, Chiron, Nibiru and the Cosmic Axis

TheTitans
http://www.theoi.com/greek-mythology/titans.html
The most important of the Titan gods were the twelve Uranides (Cronus, Oceanus, Iapetus, Hyperion, Crius, Coeus, Rhea, Tethys, Theia, Phoebe, Themis and Mnemosyne) and the four Iapetionides (Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus and Menoetius).
Eridanus
http://www.topastronomer.com/StarCharts ... idanus.php
Eridanus is associated with the myth of Phaëton, the son of the sun god Helios, who one day took the reins of his father’s chariot, but was not able to control it and ended up burning both heaven and earth. Zeus saved the day by killing him with a thunderbolt. The constellation Eridanos represents the path along which Phaëton drove. It is also said that, once cast to earth, his body was extinguished in the river Po. The celestial river originates near the star Rigel in Orion and ends at alpha Eridani, the brightest star in the constellation.
Centarus
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/Co ... aurus.html
Centaurus represents the Centaurs who were a tribe of half-man, half-horse savages, living on the mountains of Thessaly. They were people who tamed horses and are depicted as having the torso of a human joined at the (human) waist to the horse's withers.

Eratosthenes (around 200 BC) asserted that the stellar figure represented Cheiron, a title that, in its transcribed forms Chiron and Chyron, was in frequent poetical use in classical times, and is seen in astronomical works even to Ideler's day. This has appropriately been translated the Handy One, a rendering that well agrees with this Centaur's reputation. He was the son of Chronos and the ocean nymph Philyra, who was changed after his birth into a Linden tree, whence Philyrides occasionally was applied to the constellation. whom he inherited his skill in music.
Chiron
http://www.theoi.com/Georgikos/KentaurosKheiron.html
KHEIRON (or Chiron) was the eldest and wisest of the Centaurs, a tribe of half-horse men. But unlike the rest of this tribe he was an immortal god, a son of the Titan Kronos and half-brother of Zeus. Kheiron's mother was the nymph Philyra who was coupling with Kronos when his wife suddenly appeared on the scene.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p38165

The oft-controversial Chiron was discovered in 1977. This “asteroplanecomet” is often referred to the wounded healer of the zodiac. It has its own orbit and moves quite slowly through the various signs. Perched between Saturn and Uranus it could be part of the planet, “Fenix” often referred to as “Maldek.” Out of Fenix/Maldek, Chiron was ejected. It’s the largest surviving chuck of the former planet.
In April 1861 Hermann Goldschmidt announced the discovery of a 9th moon of Saturn, which orbited the planet between Titan and Hyperion. He named that moon Chiron. However the discovery was never confirmed - nobody else ever saw this satellite "Chiron". Later, Pickering discovered what's now considered Saturn's 9th moon, Phoebe, in 1898.

In 1905, Pickering though he had discovered a tenth moon, which he named Themis. According to Pickering, it orbited Saturn between the orbits of Titan and Hyperion in a highly inclined orbit and had a mean distance from Saturn.

In 1966, A. Dollfus discovered another new moon of Saturn. It was named Janus, and orbited Saturn just outside its rings. Now Janus was Saturn's tenth moon.

In 1980, when Saturns rings again were seen edgewise, a flurry of observations discovered a lot of new satellites close to the rings of Saturn. Close to Janus another satellite was discovered, named Epimetheus. Their orbits are very close to each other, and the most interesting aspect of this satellite pair is that they regularly switch orbits with each other! It turned out that the "Janus" discovered in 1966 really were observations of both of these co-orbital satellites. Thus the 'tenth moon of Saturn' discovered in 1966 really turned out to be two different moons! As of today, Saturn has 49 moons.
Ophhhiuchus
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 405#p37824

The Black Sun symbol had several other meanings as well. It represented the Dark star, the Death Star or the fallen star or the dark moon. Hitler became a member of the Black sun society a secret group within the Thule society. Thule beliefs were based in the writings of Theosophist Madame Blavatsky. Blavatsky wrote in her book Isis unveiled that the return of the Black Sun or death star would be evident when the 13th house of Mazzaroth is active from the core of Ophiuchus. The 13th house is the Serpent holder and from it will come the Black Sun.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p38166

This constellation is unique among all others. It is the only one, which consists of two parts: Serpens Caput, the Head of the Serpent and Serpens Cauda, the Tail of the Serpent. Between both parts lies the constellation of Ophiuchus, the Serpent Holder.
Quaoar was discovered in the constellation of Ophiuchus. Chiron, Ophiuchus and Quaoar form an interesting triangle; handling, bridging and manifesting original intent.

It was through the occurrence of a Nova in the constellation of Ophiuchus that the Aristotelian axiom of the incorruptibility of the Heavens was 'leathally wounded'. The Nova was observed by Johannes Kepler. The Nova is called Kepler's Star, and was observed in Ophiuchus on October 10, 1604.

Just as Ophiuchus is the 13th sign, breaking the perfect harmony of the 12 zodiacal signs, so we find an introduction of a disturbing element into a static environment with Ophiuchus.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p38170

First Father: The "one legged" aspect of Ophiuchus has long been a concern of research. Now, with the photographic evidence it is clear that the primordial First Father of the Maya was symbolized in the birth process which surrounds Ophiuchus at the galactic center. He can be visualized as being photographed in the cosmic birth process (creation) as if it were a single frame of an eternal moving film. On his one leg, he swirls the hurricane of the cosmos, and the result is history (his story).
Beta and Zeta Tauri
http://www.ianridpath.com/startales/taurus2.htm
Aldebaran appears to be a member of the Hyades but in fact is a foreground object at less than half the distance, and so is superimposed on the Hyades by chance. Aldebaran is a red giant star about 40 times the diameter of the Sun. Aldebaran marks the right eye of the bull; the left eye is represented by Epsilon Tauri, with Gamma Tauri on the nose.
Another observation is that Aldebaran was once in the constellation of Mithras; which consisted of the constellations Taurus and Perseus. This connects to the star Algol, another star mentioned briefly in Beyond the Walls of Sleep by Lovecraft.

ALGOL (Beta Persei): This was the very first eclipsing binary star to be discovered: Originally Algol was one of the stars making up the shield of Mithras, but later came to represent the malevolent winking eye of Medusa in the constellation Perseus. Due to it being the first eclipsing binary to be discovered the class of such stars is termed ‘Algol-type’ variables.

POLARIS (Alpha Ursae Minoris): Obviously the name implies it to be the pole star, and it is in fact within l~ of the celestial north pole. However in Greek its name is Cynosura, and means ‘dog’s tail’, thus implying that the whole constellation at one time referred to a dog instead of a bear.

An even earlier Greek name was Phoenice, possibly connecting it to the name Phoenissa, (whose masculine form is Phoenix). The name Phoenissa means ‘the red, or bloody one’. Robert Graves states it as connecting with Demeter and Astarte; Phoenissa’s name implying the moon goddess’s role of Death-in-Life. Interestingly Phoenix is stated as renaming the land of Canaan as Phoenicia, thus producing another possible link.

The Pole star will be at its closest to celestial north in the year 2100 and then will be gradually succeeded by the star Vega.
The use of the term ‘the axis of the skies’ in the poem is most interesting due to its connecting with the Arabic name for the star: Al Kutb al Shamaliyy, meaning ‘the axle of the north’.

SIRIUS (Alpha Canis Major): Kenneth Grant associates Sirius with the Lovecraftian and Babylonian deity Dagon, an idea which Robert Temple also propounds in his book The Sirius Mystery. Temple quotes from a Babylonian historian named Berossus, who writes of a group of Alien Amphibians whose leader was Oannes, later to become the fish-god Dagon of the Philistines. Berossus also speaks of another amphibious alien called Odacon, which Temple believes to be a corrupted form of Dagon. Temple’s book concerns amongst other things, an African tribe called the Dogon, who are aware of SIRIUS B an invisible-to-the-eye star, which they believe has a planet circling it from which the Amphibian Aliens came.

In Greek the stars name was Seirios aster, ‘the scorching star’; whilst the Latin was Kanikuly, due in both cases to its appearance in the ‘caniculares dies’ or dog days of the hot summer months. This star is in fact the brightest in the night sky and similar to ALGOL is also binary, with the white dwarf star SIRIUS B orbiting at a full revolution every fifty years. In Greek mythology it is also called Orthus which was the two-headed watch-dog belonging to Atlas, parented by Typhon (Saturn?) and Echidne.
Helios
http://www.theoi.com/Titan/Helios.html
HELIOS (or Helius) was the Titan god of the sun. He was also the guardian of oaths and the god of gift of sight. Helios dwelt in a golden palace located in the River Okeanos (Eridanus?) at the eastern ends of the earth. From there he emerged each dawn driving a chariot drawn by four, fiery winged steeds and crowned with the aureole of the sun. When he reached the land of the Hesperides (Evenings) in the West he descended into a golden cup which carried him around the northern streams of Okeanos back to his rising place in the East. Once his son Phaethon attempted to drive the chariot of the sun, but losing control, set the earth on fire. Zeus then struck him down with a thunderbolt.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 390#p37576

Somehow, the planet Saturn and its symbolism became confused with that of Tiamat, which was thought to be the second sun that fell to Earth. Kings of the Earth were said to rule as Saturn, or for Saturn. The Hebrews identified Saturn with Lucifer or Satan, god of restriction, materialism, negativity, and chaos, who also fell from “heaven.”
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 390#p37688

Were the “moons of Saturn” created as a result of the destruction of the planet Maldek (Tiamat), a planet of Saturn? One of Saturn’s moons was called Chiron.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 390#p37582

The Dogon call Saturn the "star of limiting the place" and say that when the Nommo left they became the "star of the 10th moon" - Phoebe is the 10th moon of Saturn and although little is known about it, what is known about it is quite odd. It is about 200 Km in diameter and has an orbit that is unlike the other moons of Saturn. It is much further out, goes round the other way and at a much different angle. It is black as soot and appears to be made of rock - but if it was made of rock it would be about 5 times heavier than it actually is. It is also much more spherical than you would expect for an object with almost no gravity. The only picture I can find of Phoebe shows a round object that looks like a pollen grain under a microscope.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 420#p38041

Further, tends to support Temple's (The Sirius Mystery) hypothesis that Phoebe is a hollow object, possibly a space-ship or ark of the Nommos. Temple reports that it is a Dogon legend that seems to suggest the "Star of the Tenth Moon" is Phoebe, the tenth satellite of Saturn. This space-ship may have been parked in Earth orbit during the Nommos visit to Earth thousands of years ago.

Except for Phoebe, the satellites of Saturn orbit close to it and in nearly posigrade circular orbits. Most (except for Iapetus and Phoebe) are found at orbital inclinations close to Saturn's spin plane. Seven are tiny (a few tens of kilometers in size) and are probably captured asteroids or residue from a "detonated" tiny satellite that produced Saturn's rings. Phoebe is almost four times as distant as Iapetus, Saturn's most remote major satellite, and in an elliptical retrograde orbit. Phoebe's orbital plane is close to the ecliptic (the plane in which Earth and most other planets orbit the Sun), rather than in Saturn’s equatorial spin plane as are most of Saturn's other satellites.

If Phoebe were moved from Earth orbit to an orbit about Saturn, it is reasonable to expect that it would be inserted in a more distant orbit than any of the other major satellites and in an elliptical orbit contained in the ecliptic plane because Earth is likewise located in the ecliptic plane. The reason for its retrograde motion is not clearly understood, but it stands out from the posigrade motion of Saturn's other satellites.
The Cosmic Axis, Mill Peg and the Whirlpool
http://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/forum/phpB ... 450#p38360
Nibiru, which Sitchin called "the Planet of the Crossing", means "ferry, ferryman, ford", according to Santillana and Von Dechend. This connects it with the later Greek concept of the dead paying the ferryman to get across the river Styx to meet Cerberus, the three-headed dog. It has been correlated to Jupiter, like Marduk, by various "experts", also to Canopus, the North pole, the summer solstice, but perhaps most significantly, a comet!
The starting place is Greece. Cleomedes (c. A.D. 150), speaking of the northern latitudes, states: "The heavens there turn around in the way a millstone does." Al-Farghani in the East takes up the same idea, and his colleagues will supply the details. They call the star Kochab, beta Ursae Minoris, "mill peg," and the stars of the Little Bear, surrounding the North Pole, and Fas al-rahha (the hole of the mill peg) "because they represent, as it were, a hole (the axle ring) in which the mill axle turns, since the axle of the equator (the polar axis) is to be found in this region, fairly close.
At the end of the Golden Age (Krita Yuga) a class of Asura who had fought against the "gods" hid themselves in the ocean where the gods could not reach them, and planned to overthrow the government. So the gods implored Agastya (Canopus, alpha Carinae = Eridu) for help. The great Rishi did as he was bidden, drank up the water of the ocean, and thus laid bare the enemies, who were then slain by the gods. But now, there was no ocean anymore! Implored by the gods to fill the sea again, the Holy One replied: "That water in sooth hath been digested by me. Some other expedient, therefore, must be thought of by you, if ye desire to make endeavour to fill the ocean." It was this sad state of things which made it necessary to bring the Galaxy "down."

In the case of the Rishi (Canopus): He originated from the seed of Mitra and Varuna, which they dropped into a water-jar upon seeing the heavenly Urvashi. Let us mention that the Egyptian Canopus is himself a jar-god.

On the very same time and occasion there also was "born" as son of Mitra and Varuna—only the seed fell on the ground not in the jar—the Rishi Vasishtha.

This is unmistakably zeta Ursae Majoris (Mizar), and the lining up of Canopus with zeta, more often with Alcor, the tiny star near zeta ("fox"-star) has remained a rather constant feature, in Arabic Suhayl and as-Suha. This is the "birth" of the valid representatives of both the poles, the sons of Mitra and Varuna and also of their successors.

Thus in whichever dialect the phenomenon is spelled out, the fallen ruler of the Golden Age is held to dwell nearest to the celestial South Pole, particularly in Canopus which marks the steering oar of Argo, Canopus at the "confluence of the rivers." This is true whether Varuna (Saturn) fastened the sky to the seat of the Rita (and his own seat), whether Enki-Ea-Enmesharra, dwelling in Eridu, held all the norms and or whether Kronos-Saturn kept giving "all the measures of the whole creation" to Zeus while he himself slept in Ogygia-the-primeval.

And there is little doubt, in fact none, that Phaethon came to be understood as Saturn. There is the testimony of Erastosthenes' Catasterisms in dealing with the planets, beginning with Jupiter according to which the planet Saturn was Phaethon who fell from the chariot into Eridanus.

"After Kronos had emasculated Ouranos, Zeus threw his father Kronos from the chariot and 'entartarosed' him".

The "underworld" is misleading, though; the word is: Arallu. It suffices that the Lord of the World Order, Enmesharra, is Enki-Ea, because it is known that he dwells "at the seat of Rita": Eridu-Canopus. And since "Enmesharra's chariot" is the vehicle of Auriga, beta zeta Tauri, there can be little doubt that the tradition of Phaethon's fall was already a Sumerian myth.

And as in Greece, where the drastic version of the Orphics, of Hesiod and others are found side by side with those of Plutarch and Proclus, according to which Kronos gives with paternal grace "all the measures of the whole creation" to his son Zeus.
Face to face with the ferryman Urshanabi, a kind of personified ME who was dragged away from the "confluence of the rivers" to check the proper measure of Uruk, it can hardly be taken for a farfetched idea that we ask for comparative "individuals" or "places" in other Mesopotamian texts. There is, indeed, no need for a frantic search: the Enuma Elish offers us an equally decisive item from which depends the whole skeleton may, namely "Nibiru" (or "Neberu").

There are three passages of the so-called Babylonian Genesis that give details of the surveying of the new world as accomplished by Marduk/Jupiter. In Speiser's translation they read thus:

He crossed the heavens and surveyed the regions. He squared Apsu's quarter, the abode of Nudimmud [Ea], As the lord measured the dimensions of Apsu. The Great Abode, its likeness, he fixed as Esharra The Great Abode, Esharra, which he made as the firmament. Anu, Enlil, and Ea he made occupy their places.

He constructed stations for the great gods, Fixing their astral likenesses as constellations. He determined the year by designating the zones: He set up three constellations for each of the twelve months. After defining the days of the year by means of heavenly figures, He founded the station of Nibiru to determine their heavenly bands, That none might transgress or fall short. Alongside he set up the stations of Enlil and Ea.

The plain meaning of "nibiru" is "ferry, ferryman, ford" -- "mikis nibiri" is the toll one has to pay for crossing the river -- from eberu, "to cross". Alfred Jeremias insisted that Nibiru "in all star-texts of later times" indicated Canopus, taking this star for the provider of the meridian of the city of Babylon. There have been other identifications (including even a comet!) -- the summer solstice, or the celestial North Pole; the opinions and verdicts collected by Gössmann show clearly that Nibiru remains an unknown factor for the time being.

Before Sitchin reached his conclusions about the actual existence of the Planet Nibiru, the Planet X of the Establishment, researchers including Dr. Velikovsky, sought to explain this "Nibiru" as a reference to one of the already existing Planets in this Solar System. As noted here, some felt that it was Jupiter; Dr. Velikovsky proposed his "Saturn Theory". If Nibiru originated in the Sirius System, that would explain a connection to Sirius. And Sitchin has postulated from the ancient records that Nibiru travels through the Constellation of Cancer during the time of its "crossing".
Last year, Carrie pointed me to a series of references to Kolob and the Sagittarius Star Cloud in a book she was reading at the time. I thought these references were intriguing since Kolob is a star that is “near unto” the throne of God.

Apparently by almost, if not quite common consent, the hub or center of our galaxy is assumed to lie “in the direction of the Great Star Cloud of Sagittarius” in the area (southward from us) of the constellations of Sagittarius and Scorpio.

Astrophysicists now affirm that in this distance between us and the Sagittarius Cloud in which is the center or hub, “we can detect a network of dense dust clouds floating through space within 5,000 light-years of us or less; and beyond that, up to 25,000 light-years away, we can see the thickly huddled stars and star-clusters of the hub itself.”

Although I’ve already written about Canopus, it’s a possible connection to Facsimile 2 in the Book of Abraham, and as the center of gravity, I should add that the southern sky where all these celestial phenomena appear – at least to the ancients – seem to be associated with joyfulness and happiness. And to me, that seems to be an apt description of Kolob.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 am

Mague said: Woking currently overtime just to get rid of torsion and tension. My plants hate them. Oh, and some spirits just love TV
Conclusion: find music that plants, animals and spirits like! :D

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/10/12/193252/32
The team's conclusions are summarized by Tai Cheng, the undergraduate student overseeing the experiments: "It seems plants' growth is stimulated by two main factors, when speaking about audible frequencies, in this order: low frequency sounds, and natural sounds. Since classical music is made of roughly equal proportions of low-frequency sounds as house music, house music has a more beneficial effect than classical because it sounds more natural to the plant: it's more similar to primordial growls of prehistoric man and other selected animals. However, flatulence is better than either: the result is mostly made of low-frequency sounds, and it's also a noise plants have been accustomed to for millions of years during their evolution."
I disagree; I think plants like classical musical. Why would plants necessarily like “primal screams” when there are babbling brooks and the wind.

For instance…

http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2005/03/ ... ndrix.html
"This is Dorothy Retallack, a woman who conducted experiments on the effects of different kinds of music on plant growth at Colorado Woman’s College in Denver in the 1970s. Her conclusion was that rock music (specifically Jimi Hendrix, Vanilla Fudge and Led Zeppelin) could retard plant growth and eventually cause them to die. She found that the plants in her lab grew away from the loudspeaker playing rock after just a few days. Plants listening to classical music - particularly North Indian sitar music - thrived, and grew towards the speaker.
Just think! No need for “crowd control" or "perfect pitch"

http://musicthing.blogspot.com/2005/02/ ... imals.html
Peter writes: “Here’s Jim Nollman in action, playing guitar to a killer whale off the coast of Russia. :D An artist and environmental activist, he’s founder of Interspecies Inc, an organization promoting the artistic interaction of humans and animals. Nollman got his start in interspecies music-making in the early 70s, jamming with 300 turkeys for a Thanksgiving Day radio piece. Blowing on his clay flute, he was able to induce the turkeys to gobble on key and on beat to his songs. He has since recorded interspecies music with wolves, desert rats, deer, elk, whales and dolphins. The Interspecies Inc website has various recordings of his gigs with whales and dolphins. My favourite is his early “Orca Reggae”, which I believe he recorded by playing a waterproofed guitar while sitting in a kayak equipped with an underwater speaker. As Jim points out, the whale does seem to have the chord changes nailed, and he could be right that it recalls “the way that Miles Davis soloed during his Bitches Brew Period”. You should check out the other underwater animal loops here - some solo, some interacting with instruments. I like the (Rock) Lobster and the Weddell Seal, which might make a cool bass drum sound.”
Posted by Tommy.
Blues with Orca ;)
http://www.interspecies.com/pages/reggae%20sound.html
Nollman started playing along with A pod's usual calls through his underwater speaker, for about an hour each night. On the fourth and final night of the film shoot, A6 ventured within a few feet of the speaker, to initiate an animated call-and-response with the guitarist. Not unlike an improvising jazz musician, he quickly started to deconstruct the harmony and the timing of 12 bar blues tune. The result was a unique interspecies dialogue.

About ten minutes into this interaction, Nollman started to focus on the chords of the 12-bar blues progression you hear. Listen closely. During this first verse, A6 responds several times on pitch and on beat, improvising in a comprehensible manner to the rhythmical, harmony-based song. In two instances, A6 clearly makes the chord changes on the downbeat. Although his response is sparse, it is not unlike the way Miles Davis soloed during his Bitches Brew Period.
The Turkey Song :D
http://www.interspecies.com/pages/turkey_song.html
[In 1972, I was a young musician working in the Bay Area Avant-Garde scene, performing John Cage, burning pianos wired up for sound, composing and then performing music based on the rhythms of people smoking cigarettes. KPFA Radio in Berkeley was the center of this vibrant but rather small universe. Their program director, Charles Amirkhanian, handed me one of my earliest musical commissions, to compose a radio piece for Thanksgiving Day.

I traveled to the Willy Bird Turkey Farm in the Santa Rosa Hills, with a tape recorder and a bottle of tequila in hand. For the occasion, I had learned multiple verses from the traditional folk song: Froggy Went a Courting. I chose the song because it told a story of several animals species acting just like people, like Walt Disney taught me when I was a child.

Sitting in the dirt with 300 tom turkeys (females don't gobble) I started singing the tune, accentuating each "a-ha" in a slightly louder voice. After a while, the turkeys got into the cadences, and started gobbling just about every time I hit that louder "a-ha". The gobbling would start with the birds nearest me, then move outward. Sometimes it would return into the center again before stopping.
http://www.interspecies.com/pages/sun.html
My favorite under- water instrument is dolphin sticks, like the claves you hear a lot in Latin music. My sticks were invented by Australian Aborigines who played them to attract dolphins who then brought them fish.

This past summer, 1996, I worked with humpbacks in Alaska, and listened to them stunning schools of herring by singing at them. Maybe singing isn't the right word to explain a sound that kills fish. But it sure sounded beautiful, like angels crying.

My family just got back from a three- week trip. Even though someone always takes good care of the garden while we're away, when we return the garden looks kind of off-balance. But the plants start to perk up after our first day, and by the second everything looks back to normal. This happens all the time. The plants - or is it the entire garden-seems to know we're here, and they respond. I'm not sure why this is. But I do know that for at least an hour every day I walk around the garden, and I stop to stand in front of plants. I don't know what I'm doing while I stand there, but I am convinced that this presence, this connection, this communion, is why the plants look better when we're here.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:10 am

Niburu = Hiburu = the Return of the Phoenix (lost “planet/star” Fenix/Maldek) = the Star of the 10th Moon, Phoebe (Phoebus Apollo)? ;)

THE SECRETS OF THOTH AND THE KEYS OF ENOCH
http://www.lightparty.com/Spirituality/ThothEnoch.html
Just after the Deluge, at the dawn of the present time cycle, an era the Egyptians called ZEP TEPI, "The First Times", a mysterious group of "gods" appeared, to initiate the survivors in the rudiments of civilisation. From Thoth and Osiris in Egypt, to Quetzacoatal and Viracocha in the Americas, traditions worldwide subscribe the origins of contemporary civilisation to this sophisticated group.

Despite the misleading popularity of Von Danikan journalism, evidence from around the world, indicates these people were the hi-tech survivors of the previous civilisation. They were the "prediluvian patriarchs", like Enoch and Methuselah, the "giants and heroes of old", mentioned in Genesis.

The enigmatic gods ancient Summer, Egypt and India, all hail from the fabulous times before the Flood. Since the declassification of the new ground-penetrating radar 2 years ago, the most staggering data has emerged of complex and labyrinthine underground systems in various parts of the world.

It is the legacy of a civilisation and a technology way beyond our own. A technology capable of creating a vast underground city, of which the sphinx and pyramids are merely the surface markers. The project scientist, Dr. Hurtak, likens it to the impact of contact with an advanced extraterrestrial culture. It presents unequivocal evidence that all languages, cultures and religions trace back to a single common source, which Dr. Hurtak refers to as the "Parent Civilisation".

The technology unearthed is way beyond machine technology, as we know it. According to Dr. Hurtak, this was a culture who cracked the genetic code and possessed the keys of the physical spectrum, the "Higher Light Physics" of the ancients... everything old Gilgamesh went searching for in his famous trek to the lost "City of the Gods" to search the tunnels beneath "Mt. Mashu" in the desert lands.

Hurtak refers to a "language of light" and a great priest-scientist of the previous time cycle, named ENOCH, who is associated with the building of the Great Pyramid complex. Hurtak alludes to a grand spiritual science, a science which describes a genetic stairway to the stars.

The priest-scientist ENOCH, is a prediluvian patriarch, one of the most famous and seminal characters of the previous time cycle. Father of Methuselah and great grandfather of Noah, Enoch is credited in the Bible as architect of the original Zion, the legendary "City of Yahweh", as well as inventor of the alphabet and calendar. Enoch is also history's first astronaut, who "is taken aloft by the Lord" and shown "the secrets of earth and heaven". He returns to earth with the "weights and measures" for all humankind.

Known to the Egyptians as THOTH, the "Lord of Magic and Time" and to the Greeks as HERMES, "messenger of the gods", he is even remembered in the Celtic tradition as the enigmatic wizard Merlin, who disappears up an apple tree to mythic Avalon, seeking the secret of immortality and vowing to return. As one who attained immortality, the secret of how we "might become as gods", Thoth/Enoch promises to return at the end of time "with the keys to the gates of the sacred land."

In the controversial Dead Sea Scrolls, revealing the lost Books of Enoch removed from the Bible by early religious leaders, Enoch describes a wondrous civilisation in the past, who misused the keys of higher knowledge and were unable to save themselves from the last cataclysm. Both literally and figuratively they lost the "keys", they lost all higher knowledge. Yet, Enoch, along with many traditions, even the Mayan legend of Quetzacoatal, promises a return of this knowledge at "The end of time", the end of the present time cycle.

Biblical Revelations promise "all will be revealed" at the end of the present world. The extraordinary discoveries in Egypt and other parts of the world, describe not just an advanced technology but, evolutionary path beyond our present state. Careful scientific examination of the world's key pyramid sites, reveal them to be sophisticated harmonic structures, not only mirroring positions of the planets and stellar systems but, designed to mimic the chakras and harmonic cavities of the human body. Experiments demonstrate the pyramids to be voice-activated "geophysical computers."

Intoning specific ancient sounds, the scientific teams produced visible standing waves of light above and within the pyramids and were even able to penetrate inaccessible chambers. Subsequent discoveries indicate the ancient priest-scientists employed some sort of harmonic sound technology within the temple structures. The lost Enochian knowledge reveals the mother tongue as a "language of Light". Known to the ancients as HIBURU, it is the primal seed language, introduced at the beginning of this time cycle.

Modern research confirms, the most ancient form Hebrew to be a natural language, the alphabetic forms emerging from the phosphene flare patterns of the brain. The same shapes, in fact, born of a spinning vortex. It is a true language of light, coursing through our very nervous system. Encoding the natural waveform geometries of the physical world, Hiburu is a harmonic language, mimicking the waveform properties of light.

The "keys" Enoch speaks of, turn out to be sound keys, keys to be vibratory matrix of reality itself, the mythic "Power of the World". The Enochian knowledge describes sonic equations, encoded within the ancient mantras and god names, capable of directly affect the nervous system and producing profound effect of healing and higher consciousness states. As the ancient texts declare, "If you would speak with the gods you must first learn the language of the gods."

DNA, the ancient cabalistic "Tree Of Life" portrayed in the Biblical Torah, is now coming to be viewed as a live vibrating structure, rather than a fixed tape recording. Many modern scientists regard DNA as a shimmering, waveform configuration, able to be modified by light, radiation, magnetic fields or sonic pulses. The legacy of Thoth/Enoch suggests this "language of Light", the harmonic science of the ancients, could actually affect DNA. The evidence in Egypt, indicates this was the grand 6,000 year genetic experiment attempted by the Egyptians, the quest for immortality and the stars, a quest described by the great ones of old, a quest initiated by Gilgamesh so very long ago.

The Egyptians were not fixated on the afterlife, as thought by early Christian translators but, focussed on creating a higher type of human. Along with many ancient cultures, they believed DNA came from the stars and was destined to return. The knowledge of Thoth/Enoch implies humans are meant to evolve beyond our present terrestrial form.

Despite the bleaching of semi-divine beings from modern consciousness, could it be possible, as the ancient texts insist, we are destined to "become as gods"? Are the Mayan "Lords of Light" and the Egyptian/Tibetan "Shining Ones" really a higher form of human? According to many earth legends, such beings are supposed to return regularly, at the beginning and end of each time cycle, the 13,000 year half-point of our solar system's 26,000 year zodiacal orbit around galaxy centre. Because of conditions on our galactic orbit, these 13,000 year intervals or "worlds" seem to be separated by cataclysmic upheaval. According to the "calendar-in-stone" of the Great Pyramid which describes the so-called "Phoenix Cycle" of our galactic orbit, the present time period ends (converted to our present calendar) in the year 2012 AD.

The Greek word PHOENIX, derived from the Egyptian word, PA-HANOK, actually means, "The House of Enoch". The Enochian knowledge suggests these regular cataclysmic changes act as an evolutionary agent provocateur, to quicken the resident life forms to the next evolutionary phase, prior to exodus from the womb planet. Human evolution may proceed more rapidly than previously thought. The evidence now appearing, records civilisations before us, who mastered the physical continuum and progressed beyond this world. There were also those who failed.

lizzie

Unread post by lizzie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Animation depicting Fuller's geometric explorations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W8pFRoIrnk

Socrates Last Tale
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hamle ... mill12.htm
All over the earth there are many hollows of all sorts of shape and size, into which the water and mist and air have collected. The earth itself is a pure thing lying in the midst of the pure heavens, in which are the stars; and most of those who generally discourse about such things call these heavens the 'ether.' They say that these things I have mentioned are the precipitation of the 'ether' and flow continually into the hollows of the earth. We do not realize that we are living in the earth's hollows, and suppose that we are living up above on the top of the earth—just as if someone living in the middle of the seabed were to suppose that he was living on the top of the sea, and then, noticing the sun and the stars through the water, were to imagine that the sea was sky; through sluggishness and weakness he might never have reached the top of the sea, nor by working his way up and popping up out of the sea into this region have observed how much purer and more beautiful it is than theirs; nor even heard about it from anyone who had seen it. That is exactly what has happened to us: we live in a hollow in the earth, but suppose that we are living on top of it; and we call the air sky, as though this were the sky, and the stars moved across it. But the truth of the matter is just the same—through weakness and sluggishness we are not able to pass through to the limit of the air. If anyone could climb to the air's surface, or grow wings and fly up, then, as here the fishes of he sea pop their heads up and see our world, so he would pop his head up and catch sight of that upper region; and if his nature were such that he could bear the sight, he would come to realize that that was the real sky and the real light and the real earth. This earth of ours, and the stones, and all the region here is corrupted and corroded, just as the things in the sea are corroded by the brine; and in the sea nothing worth mentioning grows, and practically nothing is perfect—there are just caves and sand and indescribable mud and mire, wherever there is.
Plato's Mathematical model of the Universe – Space and Time
http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/PlatoSolid.htm
According to a recent theory the Universe could be a dodecahedron. It is surprising that Plato used a dodecahedron as the quintessence to describe the cosmos

Of the 5 solids, the tetrahedron has the smallest volume for its surface area and the icosahedron the largest; they therefore show the properties of dryness and wetness respectively and so correspond to FIRE and WATER. The cube, standing firmly on its base, corresponds to the stable EARTH but the octahedron which rotates freely when held by two opposite vertices, corresponds to the mobile AIR. The dodecahedron corresponds to the UNIVERSE because the zodiac has 12 signs (the constellations of stars that the sun passes through in the course of one year) corresponding to the 12 faces of the dodecahedron.
Hollow Earth Journeys
http://surfingthetao.com/2008/07/12/hol ... -journeys/
A few braver, more radical adventurers and researchers have spoken out against the establishment, despite the risk of endangering professional credentials not to mention their very lives. Admiral Richard Byrd couldn’t help speaking out about his controversial trip to the ‘Land beyond the poles’, and many believed he was killed for doing so. More recently, Steve Currey, the head of a planned expedition to the inner earth in 2007, suddenly died of brain cancer. He had reported having been approached by an agent of the Illuminati who wanted to finance (and control) the expedition. Without question, scientific ridicule is the penalty for bringing up the topic at all, even as historical and mythological lore contain stories from all kinds of cultural sources about missing explorers, and hidden tunnel systems leading to mysterious areas beneath the surface. Even the Mormons have their own stories.
A Hollow Earth
http://www.echoesofenoch.com/a_hollow_earth.htm
Modern Science will tell you that it is impossible for the earth to be "Hollow". This same Modern Science will tell you man came from a monkey and there are no such things as UFO’s. The "official" position of the Church (Holy Roman version) was that the earth was flat. The emerging sciences began to realize that this was wrong. Today in the minds of too many people, the Bible has lost its validity because men were wrong! It is funny that the Bible declared the earth was round long before there was a "Modern Science" or The Church! (Holy Roman type).
Holes in the Poles
http://jigarbpatel.blogspot.com/2009/06 ... heory.html
So, great scientist John Cleves Symmes, Jr. stepped in. He actually ‘proved’ that the earth is hollow, with the crust of the earth being 800 miles thick. There exists two openings at the North and South Pole, each hole having a circumference of 1400 miles wide. The diameter of the lip at the opening at the poles is 1200 miles long, thus a person cannot see the other side of the opening. At the center of the earth is not a molten core but an inner sun which is six hundred miles wide and is 2900 miles from the Inner Surfaces. Also, the sun at the center of the hollow is half dark and half bright. So the portion of the hollow facing the dark side has night and the portion facing the bright side has daytime.
Echos of CIVILIZATIONS...Life on hollow earth
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/fo ... opic=43552
On November 25, 1912 Marshall B. Gardner of Aurora, Kane County, Illinois, USA, submitted his discovery application to the United States Patent Office. 18 months later, on May 12,1914, this federal agency granted Mr. Gardner United States patent 1096102, the second most important scientific document ever issued. Its scientific significance is exceeded only by the mechanical flight discovery of Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903. For reasons which even Mr. Gardner could not have fully anticipated in the early 1900s, and which are now abundantly clear, his discovery soon became the most highly classified military secret of all time. In 1913 Gardner wrote his original book proving beyond any doubt that our Earth is a hollow sphere. So voluminous was the evidence which he continued to amass from studies of astronomy and Polar exploration, that he expanded his book to 450 pages in 1920.

The title is A JOURNEY TO THE EARTH'S INTERIOR or HAVE THE POLES REALLY BEEN DISCOVERED?
The Hollow Earth
http://www.qsl.net/w5www/hollowearth.html
At this point any practical person will start to ask themselves, if this is all true why isn't it common and accepted knowledge. As Ray Palmer said in one of his articles

"A government that will not tell you what they know about UFOs would certainly keep the origin of them a secret".

Then there are those researchers who say some of us spend entirely too much time looking at the poles.

Certain researchers swear the earth is shaped like a giant doughnut and that holes at the poles provide an entrance into the inner lands. "Not so" shouts another group. "Entrance to the interior world can be gained only by entering a cave and discovering the subterranean tunnels".
Inner Earth Schematic
http://www.librarising.com/hollow/atlas.html
Heaven is an inner, central, and solar location, whereas Paradise and Hell are outer, earthly, or planetary locations. A good example of this is the common wheel; the hub or center represents Heaven whereas the rim represents Earth, of which Paradise and Hell are part. The spokes of the wheel represent the interconnecting roads or gateways between the two.

The horoscope chart is another example with its center, spokes and rim, as is Plato's landscape description of the legendary city of Atlantis. The Atlantis construct, however, which is a series of rings one inside the other, goes farther by including an even more interior or central component called the New Jerusalem.

Earth's outer surface where we now live was originally a Paradise, in the manner of its interior surface. This was made possible by a canopy or watery firmament which covered and insulated the entire planet (except near the poles). There may even have been a series of these canopies, which have been destroyed and rebuilt throughout long periods of history. Noah's flood is the latest of these destructions the date of which varies anywhere from 10,000 to 2000 BC.

After falling, the flood waters receded to the polar areas where they are to this day and will someday evaporate to once again form a canopy around our planet. This may happen when our orbit changes and we are once again exposed to our binary sun system. All of the other planets appear to have canopies or thick cloud covers except for our earth and moon, which appear to have been purposely positioned in a way not to receive the strong radiations from another sun or star behind our visible sun. Or it may be that Earth's inner central sun is being somehow hindered from emanating its full power, which would melt the ice caps and produce a cloud cover over the planet.

Inner Earth is the true home of man. It is where he began and where he will return. Planets are like houses; they were meant to be lived primarily on the inside -yet here we are living on the roof or balcony! Adam or the white race was created in Paradise Eden inside the planet, but rebelled or disobeyed like all of the older and darker races before him and was expelled to the surface. Outer surface Earth is reserved for rebel man to do as he wills. If he wishes to remain or re-enter Paradise he must remain pure or obey certain rules.

Paradise or Eden is the interior surface of the planet, which is 6/7ths land and 1/7th water, and which is illuminated and warmed by an interior sun. Because of the central sun's location, it is never dark here, and the temperature is always in the mid-seventies Fahrenheit throughout (slightly cooler near the poles).

The Book of Enoch describes a number of cavities, valleys, or hollows, in the Earth's shell wherein are imprisoned fallen spirits or angels and other sick or monstrous entities that are reserved for judgment once the divine plan for humanity is accomplished on this planet. Adjacent or nearby are other valleys or chasms containing the spirits of all those who have been victimized by these fallen entities, continually crying out for revenge. There are also areas reserved for those who have yet to die and be judged. Apparently, provisions have been made within the shell and astral regions of the planet for the temporal or permanent housing of all manner of souls or spirits.

New Jerusalem: Mothership's Holding Pattern?
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0209/new- ... print.html
The image of a splendid "city" descending intact from the sky over Old Jerusalem to rescue our faulty civilization entices the watchful realism of at least two insights: a transcendental mystical vision from the subconscious mind or a massive unidentified flying object - over several miles long - known by modern habit as a "mothership."

A mothership is a vessel or craft that carries smaller vessels that operate independently. Auxiliary ships in the fleet depend on the mothership for reinforcement. A mothership is similar to a flagship that leads a fleet of vessels.

Motherships can also operate as factory ships or power plants. Since the 1940s, there have been various UFO reports of large "cigar-shaped" motherships out of which flew smaller sized flying saucers. A mothership has at times been perceived so massive that it could contain an entire fleet in its body. Some pillar-shaped UFO motherships appeared to maneuver as if made of plasma filaments or "fiery cloud" monoliths, like the well-known aerial object in Exodus that led Moses and his group out of Egypt, according to author Barry Downing.

The Revelation of St. John is unique to the bible because it is the only canonical text that touches upon the major elements of Gnosticism: 1. A cosmology of seven seals (emanations) creating a new heaven and a new earth. 2. The figure of Sophia (Greek, "wisdom") as a woman in anguish who is given the wings of an eagle. 3. A mock creator (named "demiurgos" in the Platonist tradition) as the Beast 666 who demands to be worshipped by humanity. 4. The Bridal Chamber, a sacramental wedding signifying salvation: "Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife..." (Rev 21:9).

NASA recently announced the exciting possibility of life thriving below the icy surface area of Mars. Microbial life dwelling underground is perhaps generating huge methane gas plumes that rise up into the red planet's atmosphere. If so, what unusual life forms might be found below the Earth's surface? Various observers throughout history such as Alexander the Great and Christopher Columbus have reported unidentified submersible objects (USOs). Writings attributed to St Bartholomew contain some remarkable details on the subject of USOs. Original Greek manuscripts at Vienna and Jerusalem, which may be as old as the 5th century, exclaim: "And there came up out of the bottomless pit a wheel." Its Latin fragments, which date to the 6th century, similarly state: "And a wheel came up out of the abyss."

These archaic texts actually describe a wheel or disk-type flying craft soaring out of the depths of the sea, many centuries before flying saucer reports were in style. Repulsive creatures waging a war against the Christ controlled the strange craft. The wheel was large enough to include "canales" or pipelines containing abducted humans who appear to have been held against their will: "For into this pipe are sent they that through their gluttony devise all manner of sin."

In ancient times, subterranean realms were associated with the Greek Hades, the Nordic Svartalfheim, the Christian Hell, and the Jewish Sheol. The inner earth was supposed to be the resting place of all persons before an eventual ruling of justice. Modern reports of wheel-like objects flying into and out of the seas - in connection with alien abduction incidents - are now generating renewed interest in unexplained phenomena beneath the Earth.

In 1692, British astronomer Edmund Halley who discovered the famous "Halley's Comet" suggested the Earth consisted of concentric spheres. The interior of the Earth was possibly inhabited with life and illuminated by a glowing atmosphere. Halley thought the aurora borealis, or northern lights, were produced by gas escaping through the Earth's poles. John Cleves Symmes, Jr., a veteran of the war of 1812, campaigned for the idea of interior concentric spheres in 1818. Symmes soon became the most well known promoter of the hollow Earth theory.

New York physician Cyrus Teed proposed a "concave" hollow-Earth hypothesis in 1869. Instead of assuming that we dwell on the exterior surface of the planet, Teed argued that the Universe revolves within the interior of a concave hollow Earth, which he called Koreshanity (after Cyrus the Great). He founded a pseudo-religious cult called the Koreshan Unity based on his strange cosmological concepts.

Admiral Richard E. Byrd of the United States Navy flew to the North Pole in 1926 and over the South Pole in 1929. But the official U.S. government release of Byrd's diary revealed erased records. His erased diary led to widespread allegations of a cover-up. A so-called "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd was later circulated among the supporters of the hollow Earth theory. In that disputed diary, Byrd allegedly told of entering the interior of the earth and traveling over mountains with green vegetation. After crossing subterranean lakes and rivers, he came across animal life resembling prehistoric mammoths. He eventually discovered cities and a prosperous civilization in the hollow interior of the earth.

When Jules Verne wrote "Journey to the Center of the Earth" in 1864, he inspired a new genre of impressionist romantics. One of the most peculiar aspects of the hollow-Earth theory is that it produces two roads - a "subconscious polarity" of opposite tendencies and contrary qualities. In other words, the North Pole interior is said to be positive whereas the South Pole interior is considered negative.

Another well-kept secret of modern geologists is that according to Einstein's general relativity theory, gravitation is the curvature of space-time. Consequently, if an object could experience the reversal of gravitation by passing through the Earth's center, would it also experience the reversal of space-time? In other words, would it time travel into the past - and to an opposite zone of space? Are there perhaps small singularities at the core of every planet or self-gravitating system? If so, might they be the portals or star gates to hyperspace? In physics, the "twin paradox" is a thought experiment where a person who makes a journey into space in a rocket will return home to find he or she has aged less than an identical twin that stayed on Earth. The same could also be true with acceleration and deceleration when cruising the Earth's interior. A clock traveling into the Earth's interior would lag behind a clock on the surface.

Today, deep underground military bases (DUMBs) are scattered throughout the world. Some are allegedly financed by so-called black budgets. A few years ago when I worked as a newspaper editor I had the occasion to interview a scientist who helped build the Channel Tunnel. I asked him if it's true that there are "cities" deep under the ground. He smiled and replied: "No. There are nations." Bearing in mind that the "Chunnel" is merely a public subway, one can only imagine the immensity of underground bases reserved for the ruling elite:

The legend of the bottomless "abyssos" as a primeval well on a low-key islet somewhere in the Eastern Mediterranean may seem like a childish notion at first. But ever since the Second World War, the Eastern Mediterranean Sea has given shelter to the world's most covert submerged submarine bases. Middle East conflicts surrounding Israel fall back on those top-secret fortifications. At this time, Turkey has become the second most important force in NATO - larger even than Britain. As a result, the Eastern Mediterranean conceals the world's most advanced positions of militaristic activity and deep underground military bases. Indeed, there are entire nations yawning beneath the borderline of an ancient well - sealed with seven seals. And the climax it attests to is known as "Armageddon."

Fervent heat or global warming? It makes no difference what you believe. Scientists have confirmed that as we bounce through the densest part of our galactic disc, the gravitational pull of the surrounding gas and dust clouds dislodges comets, causing them to plunge toward the Sun. In 2008, researchers at Cardiff University built a computer model of our solar system's movement and found that it "bounces" up and down through the plane of the Galaxy. When we pass through the densest part of the plane, gravitational forces from the surrounding giant gas and dust clouds dislodge comets from their paths.

The Cardiff team found that we pass through the galactic plane every 35 to 40 million years, increasing the chances of a comet collision. Evidence from craters on Earth also suggests we suffer more collisions approximately every 36 million years. The periods of comet bombardment also coincide with mass extinctions, such as that of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Our present position in the galaxy suggests we are now very close to another such period.

The year "2012" is rumored to represent a great time of historic transformation. The completion of the cycle of the Maya calendar is supposed to signify a major change in world order. The approach towards alignment with the galactic equator has already commenced. Meanwhile, research teams have found evidence that the Sun shines brighter today than in the 8,000 years before.

Many of us mistakenly suppose that when we die, we go to paradise. But that implication is not in the bible. What the scriptures make known is that, on the contrary, paradise will come to Earth - when the right time is accomplished. The "bride" in St John's Revelation is portrayed as a beautiful maternal habitat (a mothership as a feminine symbol of the womb) or celestial city, the New Jerusalem "adorned for her husband" and surrounded by a devoted population:

And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. (Revelation 21:16)